V7 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V7 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.

The Choo-Choo Train of Relationships

KamiKaze
Winner

June 30th, 2017, 1:33 am #1

Hey everyone! It's that time again! So far I have two lovely ladies who need relationships.

Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- I've mentioned her a few times, but yup, I'm making another perky goth!

Roxie is an aspiring special effects artist, with a focus on makeup effects in particular. She's particularly fond of horror-based stage makeup, such as making herself into a zombie or making werewolf facial prosthetics, but she has done other things as well. To help with her interest, Roxie has her own YouTube channel (name pending) where she largely uploads tutorials on how to make your own horror special effects at home cheaply and easily. As you might guess, she's a fan of horror media, especially 80s horror movies. In fact, she likes 80s-90s pop culture in general; one of her favorite non-horror movies is Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, which I can see her quoting on a regular basis. I''ve also considered making her a huge fan of the miniseries Stranger Things. Roxie is part of the school's drama club, and enjoys both acting onstage and helping out backstage. Another one of Roxie's interests is learning about odd mythological creatures; she's the type who'd tell you about something like vampire pumpkins.

When Roxie was in early elementary, she was involved in an accident. I might change it in the future, but right now I'm thinking it was vehicle-related. While she survived, she was significantly injured; her left leg in particular was crushed, broken, and damaged. Because the limb was unable to recover correctly, the doctors recommended that it be surgically amputated to improve her health and quality of life. Ultimately, this is what Roxie's family went with, and nowadays she uses an ATK prosthesis. Despite the trauma of being in a near-death experience and losing her leg, Roxie is fairly well-adjusted. I imagine that some of her gothiness came about partly as a coping mechanism for it when she was younger. However, she did have some guilt when she learned that her family had some difficulty financially afterwards, so she started working as soon as she was able so that she could buy things she needed (such as makeup supplies) personally. I'm thinking she has a regular part-time job and a seasonal one. I don't know what the part-time is yet, but the other one is that she worked at a local haunted house attraction for at least one year.

Roxie comes from a Jewish background; to be specific, her family's Ashkenazim and practices Reform Judaism (which is a liberal sect). Despite what you'd initially suspect, Roxie is actually reasonably devout. I'm not certain yet, but I'm thinking she does practice kashrut. In addition, I'm thinking that after her leg was amputated, it was officially buried (as per tradition). Because of her Jewish background, Roxie is actually interested in seeing horror themes that take clear influence from the culture and religion (she feels that horror media is oversaturated with Christian themes). One of her dream projects is a Marble Hornets-style ARG about a dybbuk, which she still is in the early planning stages for. Of course, I may need to do more research on this front, since I'm not personally Jewish.

Personality wise, she's a bit of a gadfly. If you're friends with her, be prepared for loads and loads of trolling. Of course, she's the type who doesn't mind getting teased and made fun of too, as there's very little that'd upset her if you joke about it to her face. She's fond of self-deprecating humor, too, and doesn't mind jokes even at the expense of stuff like her disability, as long as it's clear it's good fun between friends (so if you go up to her and be like "HAHA, one-leg", she'd frowny-face, but if you're a close friend who cracks a joke about it she'd at least not mind it as much). Speaking of her disability, she doesn't really feel shame about it or try to hide it. To her, it's a sucky situation, sure, but she doesn't like the idea of people feeling bad for her because of it. Just something you got to deal with, you know? Roxie is also confident, and fond of body-positivity. Currently, she's been trying to get involved in anti-bullying efforts around the school, since, while not to Alex extents, she despises bullies. As you might suspect, she's consistently busy; she's often working, updating her channel, doing something for the drama club, or studying. So yes, you could say she's a hard-worker. Overall, she's peppy.

Cliff Notes Version
- A bit of a gothy horror fan; also likes 80s/90s pop culture in general.
- Aspiring makeup effects artist; has her own YouTube channel where she uploads tutorials on how to make your own.
- Had a transfemoral amputation when she was younger; uses a prosthesis.
- Has a Ashkenazim background, practices Reform Judaism
- A drama club member; works both on- and backstage.
- Likes spooky mythological creatures.
- Has a bit of a trolly jokey personality, but doesn't mind being the butt of jokes too, at least when it comes to close friends
- Hard worker; has a yearly part-time job (that I need to settle on), as well as a seasonal part time job working at a local haunted house attraction.
- Dislikes bullies.
[+] spoiler
Yuka Hayashibara- "Oh! I'm making a new video and I need a guinea pig. You down?"
Hyacinth Eickenhorst- "Oh, we know each other because Jewishness. Phooey on her, though."
Bree Jones- She's not as fleshed out as Roxie, but I do have some updates for her! Yay! I might end up changing her name, though.

Bree really loves fish. Her dream is to become a marine biologist, and she's had experience taking care of aquatic pets. I'm not certain yet, but I'm thinking she might have a betta tank (maybe a sorority? It's something that's generally agreed to be tricky, but feasible). Because of her love of aquatic animals, she has strong opinions on them. For example, Bree dislikes the idea of cetaceans in captivity, and will probably explain why you shouldn't go to SeaWorld, land of orca abuse. I'm thinking she might also be the type to tell you that sharks, while apex predators, aren't the demons pop culture portray them as, as well as preferring to use products that are good for the ocean, and encouraging proper care of aquatic pets. So yeah, she does have a lot of feelings about fish!

When she was younger, Bree's family went through a nasty divorce. Currently, Bree lives with her mother; she hasn't seen her father in a long time, due to not having a good relationship with him. While the experience was difficult, perhaps traumatic for her, she has somewhat overcome it through counseling and bonding with her mother. She still has some insecurities about it, however. Because it's a sore issue for her, she doesn't like to talk about it too much. Like Roxie, she may have taken a part-time job to help her mother out (maybe working at a pet store?).

Bree is athletic; she's a member of the school's swim team (possible captain? we'll see), and is fairly good at it. In addition, she enjoys kayaking; Chattanooga is right on the Tennessee river, so there's plenty of places for her to check out. Aside from water sports, Bree also enjoys livestreaming video games. I'm not certain what she streams exactly, but I do know she does it purely for fun, as a way to show herself playing video games while chatting with her friends and other people who decide to pop in. She isn't really expecting to get popular at all, really. Bree also enjoys changing her appearance regularly, and usually styles her hair in various ways. For example, one day it'll be a low sidetail, another will be a high ponytail. I imagine her as the type who also randomly decides to braid her friends' hair, too. Generally, I also picture her as the kind of person who invites her friends over to a movie night/slumber party where she styles their hair (possible thread idea?). Speaking of which, she likes movies too; she likes more chick flick stuff.

She has some mean-girlishness to her; while she is part of the popular crowd, she has a mean-spirited, selfish side of her personality. She doesn't go out of her way to bully or anything. However, she is the kind of person who it's easy to tell what she thinks of you. If she thinks you're annoying, dumb, or silly, you'll probably find out pretty quickly. It also doesn't help that there's a moody, rash side of her personality, especially if things don't go her way. On the other side, though, you'll probably also know if she does like you; she's kind and affectionate to her friends. Also, she is popular for a reason; she's both academic and athletic, giving her lots of cred to both crowds. And, as mentioned before, she's pleasant and friendly to those she is fond of.

Bree's not as fleshed out as Roxie, but feel free to toss things my way!

Cliff Notes Version
- Aspiring marine biologist; has strong opinions on issues relating to aquatic life.
- Has kept aquatic pets; might work at a pet store.
- Family had a messy divorce when she was younger
- Likes water sports; is a member of the swim team, and enjoys kayaking.
- Livestreams video games.
- Enjoys changing up her hairstyle a bit.
- Likes chick flicks
- Is popular; kind of has mean girl elements, but is otherwise kind to people she likes.
[+] spoiler
Michael Froese- "We talk about fish together. So?"
Yuko Hayashibara- "Hey, I found this picture of a seal. Think it's up your alley?"
Hyacinth Eickenhorst- "Bah. She just can't handle someone with curves."
Jordan Brankovich- "Who? Oh, her. What's her problem?"
Note that some details for the two of them may change in the future.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."
[+] spoiler
In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2008 SOTF
Carol Burke- Female Student #015- A good friend.
Remy Kim- Male Student #080- Yet another victim of the system.
Aileen Borden- Female Student #022- It's going to be okay.

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2012 SOTF
Alexandria "Alex" Ripley- Female Student #002- Sometimes your life is meant to be a warning to others.
Lana Torres- Female Student #039- Technically, she died happy.
Miranda Millers- Female Student #019- Doomed by self-fulfilling prophecy.

In Loving Memory of Those Killed in the 2015 SOTF
Jennifer Wallace- Female Student #055- Good night, and good luck.
Junko Kurosawa- Female Student #041- Experienced a thrill to die for.
Emma Luz- Female Student #022- Sweet dreams.

....?
Anna Chase- Female Student #010- And then she lived happily ever after.
[+] spoiler
For v6, I have come to a decision. To help lessen character pimping, I have vowed not to talk about my characters, any characters closely related to mine, or any threads I've been involved in, in any of the following places:

- Chat
- General Discussion thread
- TV Tropes
- Random Thoughts

I am not allowing myself to talk about anything relating to my characters or scenes I'm in unless they are brought up in conversation by another handler. I am not allowed to use my characters' names OOC or mention anything relating to that character until another handler mentions them. This is not currently in effect for pre-game; these self-imposed rules do not apply until v6 starts. However, they will be in effect the second v6 is announced. When one of my characters die, escape, or are otherwise removed from the game, these rules are lifted for that character, and I am free to talk about that character as much as I want. However, the others will have to wait until they too are out of the game.

This is a personal promise I'm keeping to myself for v6. If I break it, please feel free to bitch me out.

-KamiKaze

Addendum as of v6: I may ask for critiques while a character's arc is ongoing, as long as someone has offered to do so.
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

Kermit
Contender

June 30th, 2017, 2:46 am #2

Maybe Michael and Bree be marine bio buddies or something like that. Chattanooga has an aquarium!
"Kermit you are the guy in the horror movie that finds a book bound in human skin and decides to read out loud what is inside for fun" - some mean lady named Ruggahissy
[+] spoiler
V1 art!

v2 art ;~;
Sadly kermit looked at a mariavel. It was so sad... such a sad mariavel... like him... he only waned a normal life... was that too much to ask? was it?

KamiKaze
Winner

June 30th, 2017, 5:39 am #3

Looking over Michael's info, I feel like he and Bree could have an odd friendship? Bree, being popular and extroverted, would be a bit of a contrast to his introversion. But she'd be willing to bond with Michael over various aquatic critters, as well as possibly being judgy of each other? Also, he has a corgi, and she probably thinks corgis are adorable. <3

Also, that aquarium sounds cool. They have a Twitter account for one of their electric eels that updates whenever there's a strong enough surge from him. I approve.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."
[+] spoiler

Alexandria "Alex" Ripley- Female Student #002- Sometimes your life is meant to be a warning to others.

....?
[+] spoiler
For v6, I have come to a decision. To help lessen character pimping, I have vowed not to talk about my characters, any characters closely related to mine, or any threads I've been involved in, in any of the following places:

- Chat
- TV Tropes
- Random Thoughts

I am not allowing myself to talk about anything relating to my characters or scenes I'm in unless they are brought up in conversation by another handler. I am not allowed to use my characters' names OOC or mention anything relating to that character until another handler mentions them. This is not currently in effect for pre-game; these self-imposed rules do not apply until v6 starts. However, they will be in effect the second v6 is announced. When one of my characters die, escape, or are otherwise removed from the game, these rules are lifted for that character, and I am free to talk about that character as much as I want. However, the others will have to wait until they too are out of the game.

This is a personal promise I'm keeping to myself for v6. If I break it, please feel free to bitch me out.

-KamiKaze

Addendum as of v6: I may ask for critiques while a character's arc is ongoing, as long as someone has offered to do so.
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

Ryuki
Leader
Ryuki
Leader

June 30th, 2017, 1:22 pm #4

Roxanne will probably hate Zach. Yuki's sister Yuka is into fashion and make up.
[+] spoiler
Deviant Art page: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/
[+] spoiler
V6 Character Portraits 1: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628674956
V6 Character Portraits 2: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628677580
V6 Character Portraits 3: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628707051
V6 Character Portraits 4: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628790712
V6 Character Portraits 5: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628826007
V6 Character Portraits 6: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628872275
V6 Character Portraits 7: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628917002
V6 Character Portraits 8: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629018182
V6 Character Portraits 9: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629104652
V6 Character Portraits 10: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629224217
V6 Character Portraits 11: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -630645292
V6 Character Portraits 12: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -694930675
[+] spoiler
Ned Jackson Sprite (from Yugikun)
Yuki Hayashibara Sprite (from Yugikun)
Zachary Beck Sprite (from Yugikun)

Ned Jackson (by Mimi)

Yuki Hayashibara (by Mimi)
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
Mains
Ned Jackson- Voice actor extraordinaire
[+] spoiler
M1-P1-P2-P3-P4-P5
Yuki Hayashibara- The smart triplet
[+] spoiler
P1-P2-P3
Zachary Beck- Short, foul-mouthed prankster
[+] spoiler
P1-P2
Others
Yuko Hayashibara- The tough triplet (to Yugikun)
Yuka Hayashibara- The pretty triplet (to Maraoone)

KamiKaze
Winner

June 30th, 2017, 2:47 pm #5

In Zach's case, I think it'd be a case of similar personalities, abrasive relationship. Roxie's pretty trolly herself, and has a sense of humor that occasionally goes into dark or irreverent territory. In addition, they're both YouTubers. That said, depending on what exactly Zach likes to joke about, she'd find it unfunny. While she's the kind of person who doesn't mind jokes about gender, ability, being Jewish, being a goth, or anything else to a certain point, she'd find it annoying if he makes a joke that essentially boils down to something like "lol goths" or "lol jewish kids." Also, depending on what kind of pranks he's fond of, she'd probably dislike it if it's something particularly tasteless.

As for Yuka, I think they'd actually get along. In some ways, they're similar yet different: both are goths with an interest in makeup. At the same time, Yuka's a pastel goth who's more into fashion, while Roxie prefers more of an 80s/90s aesthetic with some punk undertones, and is interested in makeup effects. Roxie would be supportive of her bisexuality, as well; I've thought that she might actually have some degree of consciousness about social justice issues, despite her occasional dark humor, and would find LGBT issues something that needs to be supported. I guess it'd be a "tomboy and girly girl type" scenario, in a sense?

Thoughts?
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
[+] spoiler

....?
[+] spoiler

- Chat
- TV Tropes
- Random Thoughts

-KamiKaze

Ryuki
Leader
Ryuki
Leader

July 2nd, 2017, 7:19 pm #6

While I won't be the one handling Yuka, I agree that they could get along. Also, I like the idea of a tomboy and girly girl dynamic between them.

As for Zach, I'll have to get back to you on him. I need to develop him more.
[+] spoiler
Deviant Art page: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/
[+] spoiler
V6 Character Portraits 1: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628674956
V6 Character Portraits 2: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628677580
V6 Character Portraits 3: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628707051
V6 Character Portraits 4: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628790712
V6 Character Portraits 5: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628826007
V6 Character Portraits 6: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628872275
V6 Character Portraits 7: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628917002
V6 Character Portraits 8: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629018182
V6 Character Portraits 9: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629104652
V6 Character Portraits 10: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629224217
V6 Character Portraits 11: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -630645292
V6 Character Portraits 12: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -694930675
[+] spoiler
Ned Jackson Sprite (from Yugikun)
Yuki Hayashibara Sprite (from Yugikun)
Zachary Beck Sprite (from Yugikun)

Ned Jackson (by Mimi)

Yuki Hayashibara (by Mimi)
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
Mains
Ned Jackson- Voice actor extraordinaire
[+] spoiler
M1-P1-P2-P3-P4-P5
Yuki Hayashibara- The smart triplet
[+] spoiler
P1-P2-P3
Zachary Beck- Short, foul-mouthed prankster
[+] spoiler
P1-P2
Others
Yuko Hayashibara- The tough triplet (to Yugikun)
Yuka Hayashibara- The pretty triplet (to Maraoone)

Aloha
Contender

July 2nd, 2017, 9:13 pm #7

I can see Roxie and Isra being good friends! They both enjoy horror, and Isra can definitely vibe with Roxie's sense of humor. In addition, Bree and Alison might at least be on friendly terms since they're both in the popular crowd, but they do different sports and clubs. Alison might privately judge her for her blunt nature as well.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
G025: Veronica McDonald is DEAD and armed with a tire iron (formerly J.R. Rizzolo's) >> "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry..."
Current: Left unheard in Dreams Walk on Powerlines

B033: Jason Meyers is DEAD and armed with a Smith & Wesson .357 Revolver >> First one to die is the first one out, even if it's to heaven instead of home.
Current: Went home in In Situ

G049: Natalia "Koala" Kowalski is DEAD and armed with a Tufts 17/23 Dental Explorer, a small metal rod, and an empty syringe >> "J-Joey?"
Current: Dead again in Once Again
[+] spoiler
G003: Bridgette Sommerfeld is DEAD and armed with a toothbrush & toothpaste >> ""You-y-y-y-y-"
Current: Safer than sorry in In This Starless Night (handled by backslash)

B007: Jasper Bustamante is DEAD and unarmed >> "Don't let me die like this."
Current: All alone in Thanatophobia (handled by Cicada Days)

B031: Samuel Howard is DEAD and armed with a crossbow (20 bolts) >> "Fuck you."
Current: Never stood a chance in Into the Veil

~*~

Haley Juarez is ALIVE >> Living life to the fullest
Current: Being immature in Everything You've Always Wanted to Know
[+] spoiler
Alison Bernhiesel is ALIVE >> A born leader
Current: In Transit
Mark Nathan "Nate" Malaqui is ALIVE >> Head in the clouds
Theodore "Teddy" Nunes-White is ALIVE >> Recovering pessimist
Robin Mireles is ALIVE >> Grand slam
[+] spoiler
Karen "Shiloh" Legere >> She's free
[+] spoiler
wrote:[21:51] Zarina: "and then Naft rode Aloha's large purple crab all night long, in a hypothetical future where Aloha is at the age of consent"
[21:51] Zarina: the end
wrote:[19:06] Aloha: Oh jeez one of my ACNL villagers gave me a shirt they were just wearing
[19:06] Aloha: warning me that it was "still warm"
[19:09] Aloha: My other ACNL villager just gave me his toilet w h a t
[19:09] Skraal: "It's still warm"
wrote:[00:15] Zarina: I think we're pretty lighthearted for a bunch of people writing about mass murder
wrote:Kyoko Sakura-chan - Today at 5:01 PM
In Hawaiian, Aloha means "Hello" and "Goodbye," the latter of which is appropriate considering how fast his V6 cast died
[+] spoiler
G025: Veronica McDonald by Mimi
B033: Jason Meyers by Mimi (now with a dead version courteous of Naft!)
Two sprites of Bridgette Sommerfeld by Fenris
Two sprites of Jasper Bustamante by Fenris
Open to constructive criticism!

Malloon
Survivor
Malloon
Survivor

July 4th, 2017, 12:54 am #8

As long as Keith doesn't find out Roxie's a jew, he'd ignore her, and since "goth" is incompatible with "jew" in his mind, he probably won't. But if he does, he'll tell all his friends. At which point jeering is to be expected. Nothing else to add here, unfortunately. My other kids won't interact with yours that much, I think.
V6 Character:
Benjamin "Squirrel" Lichter [ ~ / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / > ] - You'll find him in the clouds.
V7 Characters:
Chloe Bruges [ - ] - You'll find her doing math.
Joseph "Joey" Quintero - You'll find him writing speaches.
Keith Rogers - You'll find him out with his gang.
[+] spoiler
Putting this here, so people know, if it ever becomes relevant (unlikely, but still): If you want to use my characters for anything non-profit, you may, without contacting me even (though it would be nice regardless). All I want is a small mention that gives me credit for first concieving of them. If you want to use my characters for something for-profit, if it's just a cameo or similar, you also may, under the same terms; if it's a more substantial role, I don't want to chain myself to any statement - then contact me.

Somersault
Survivor

July 6th, 2017, 5:04 am #9

Kelly and Bree would probably get along reasonably well due to their shared interest in animal rights, and because Kelly's probably reasonably popular.
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
Keisha Higgins-Bell - "Sorry, but am I interrupting something?" - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
[+] spoiler
Kelly Nguyen: "Finding the weather nice?" - Up We Go - LIGHTS
Memories:
Pregame: Universe
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] spoiler
Adele Jones: "Bitch, yes!" - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself
[+] spoiler
Abaynesh Dula: Go away, I'm reading about the Cold War. - Cooking something up. - Raise Your Glass - P!nk
Janie Lyons: I'm the responsible one. Totally. - Keeping it under control. - Cry Me Out - Pixie Lott
[color=33d8568]Cleo Braithwaite[/color]: Fuckboi I know that's not my name in your mouth, or it's comin' back out with some teeth. - Planning her path. - Werkin Girls- Angel Haze
[+] spoiler
Seema Desai - Striving for success. - "Planning is perfection, and I have many plans."
Melanie Washington - Hoping for happiness. - "Like, don't you think that's the whole point of acting? Getting people involved?
Lavender Lal - Aiming for attention. - "I'm not just her twin."
Sade Kagale - Bracing for burden. - "So, have tennis practice at 4, babysitting at 7, pick up my brother at 10? I can totally do that."
[+] spoiler
Keisha by Ryuki!
Kelly by Ryuki!
Abaynesh by Ryuki!
Adele by Ryuki!
[+] spoiler
Candice Banks never had time. ((Given to Muninn!))

backslash
Mr. Danya

July 11th, 2017, 7:17 pm #10

Depending on how Roxie sees Myles (he's a gossip and enjoys messing with people, but isn't an outright bully) I think they might actually be good friends! They have a lot of compatible interests and I think it'd be neat for him to have somebody to mutually troll. Dolly might also get along with Roxie pretty well as a fellow spooky gal.

Myles probably also knows Bree since he's sort of in the popular crowd, though I get the sense that they probably wouldn't be close.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
[+] spoiler
V5:
G063 Natali Greer was just unlucky.
B047 Marcus Leung lost his way. (Adopted from Solomir.)

V6:
B001 Min-jae Parker is locked away.
B021 Crist?bal Morales let his guard down.
G017 Raina Rose got washed away.
G003 Bridgette Sommerfeld got a shock. (Adopted from Aloha.)
G029 Georgia Lee Day went home. (Adopted from frogue.)
Nathan Lovegrove was left behind.

V7 Pregame:
Myles Roux is considering his options.
Dolores Upton is exploring the past.
Andy Silverman is balling out.
Siyanda Nagi is on the run.
Mercy Ames is passing judgment.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

[+] spoiler