That Friendship Thingydo

Rocky
Contender

May 12th, 2013, 11:47 pm #1

Seeing as I'm sliding in here right before the buzzer and only have one predetermined relationship going in, I figured I'd try to find Stephanie here some friends. Sparknotes are she's a very friendly straight A student who plays (and wants to eventually make) video games and is kinda-sorta really good at fighting games. She's also an artist so would probably find kindred spirits within those of the artistic bent as well. Anyone who thinks that they would be on friendly terms with her just lemme know and we can see what we can work out and stuff!

Deamon
Mr. Danya
Deamon
Mr. Danya

May 13th, 2013, 11:45 pm #2

Le'see here, person how enjoys art and has a hobby where a lot of art is involved at some stage or another. Sounds like she'd be a good friend for Yaz. She'd probably be the more chatty one to Yaz's quiet nature or we can figure something else out I don't really mind.
Forrest Quin - At the Zoo
Bret Carter - On a date
Aliya Kimia Nemati - In Training
Arizona - Practicing
[+] Spoiler
Kimiko Kao - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯
Travis "Trav" Lynch - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞
Cameron Herrig - Ω - Ω - Ω
[+] Spoiler
Gray Emerson - "No. We don't follow."
Yasmin "Yaz" Carroll - "I don't really have a plan anymore."
Christopher Harlin - "You can look me in the eyes and shoot me."

Rocky
Contender

May 16th, 2013, 7:57 pm #3

I think I could see them being on friendly terms, probably through a class. I'm sure we could work something out at least.

CondorTalon
Player

May 17th, 2013, 5:10 am #4

I can see both Yukiko and Corey being friends with Stephanie, due to their shared interests in anime and gaming, respectively.
[+] Spoiler
V6:
G009 - Sandra Dyer - Pot lid - [untitled]
G023 - Jennifer Su - Flashlight - Asymptote
G036 - Nancy Kyle - Hatchet - 不安心

V5:
G024 - Yukiko Sakurai - Weed whacker with circular saw attachment - Sunrise
B048 - Corey Esposito - Swedish Made Penis Enhancement Pump - Something Something Movie Reference

V5 Pregame:
Miriam Castille - "U-Um... well, see... I-I seemed to have misplaced m-my books..." - In Transit - It Was Just A Drink
[+] Spoiler
Felix Rees
Camellia "Cammy" Walker-Grimsley
Sachi Kobayakawa
Dane Lennox
Catherine Zier
Malcolm Hong
Victoria Tran
Bethany Sadler

Jilly
Leader
Jilly
Leader

May 17th, 2013, 7:55 pm #5

Though it's not really her thing, I could see Megan enjoy playing a few fighting games with Stephanie. The only problem is that Megan isn't one to initiate conversations with new people, but that could be easily worked around.