Tardy for the Party

February 5th, 2015, 2:00 am #1

WOW has it been a while since I've done one of these, but anyway...

Rochelle Ayers is a senior who is visibly into games of all sorts and not-so-visibly deeply concerned about her academics. Known as a really relaxed girl who is constantly carrying and renting out dice, cards, and vidya games of all sorts, her home life is mostly consumed by working at her father's clinic. Her mother is DEAAAAAD... except that she's not, but that's what she's going to tell you if you ask. Loyal and a little possessive over her friendships, she has quite a temper and has gotten rather talented at deflecting it toward other things. Frighteningly good at most console games, but her true love is running tabletop campaigns. Is also involved in academic decathlon, but you'll never hear her talk about it. Overworked, but the only way you'd be able to tell is the bags under her eyes and those good old caffeine jitters.

Relationships wanted: People that rent games and gaming accessories from her (bonus if they try to keep them), casual friends that believe her chill gamer girl hype, a few people to be a part of her tabletop group (super bonus points if they're the popular type that won't talk to her/the group outside of it), fellow academic folks. Won't have dated anyone in the school, but will totally admit if she's attracted to someone, and I'm totally open for a bickery/will-they-won't-they friendship where some feelings are going on. Enemies highly unlikely, but if someone wants their character to have caught her on a Very Bad Day I'm here for it.

-

Rhiannon Santiago is a junior who is a member of the drumline. She's highly aware of the social hierarchy and of her place on it. While she'll tell any of her friends they shouldn't worry about that sort of thing, she constantly does. When she attempts to get in with the popular crowd, her blunt nature makes it hard to kiss up to anyone, as her true feelings tend to come out rather quickly. Her judgmental tendencies are mostly self-directed, and while she's really good at picking apart things (and people, if it comes to that), she wishes she were less harsh. Apologies tend to abound when she's dealing with people she's close to (and fellow band members). She's actually not fond of confrontation, and will exit a conflict as soon as she can if she's aware it's escalating. When marching season is over, she's a stagehand with the school theater and considers it a pleasure to be in the background. Kind of. (It's complicated.)

Note: Has a freshman younger sister named Graciela who is a gorgeous social butterfly and totally here to be romantically involved with your upperclassmen, much to Rhiannon's disdain.

Relationships wanted: A Popular Type for her to be a toady to (but only if they don't mind honesty to a fault), ex-boyfriends, a current boyfriend who is just as detached from the relationship as she is, band and theater buddies, people who hate her because they think she's an asshole (they're kind of right), someone that is trying to help her not come off as mean as she does, beautiful people for her to admire and envy.

-

Nothing has to be set in stone, the fun of this is smashing folks together and seeing what happens! If you've got better ideas than what I want then please come at me. And if you want secret hushhush plan stuff, feel free to PM because secrets are The Best.
The Fallen Everdreamers wrote:
[+] Spoiler

G43-Feo Eleri Smith got her revenge and her guy
G08-Samya "Sammy" Franklin wasn't the hero she wanted to be, but her best friend was
B39-Scott McGregor loved money but it never loved him back
B90-Orpheus Campbell was so lost he never found his way home
wrote:Egads Sunny
Egads You should be Cobra Commander
Sunny NO.
Egads But when you hit the moneyshot, you can yell "COOOOOOOBRAAAAAAAAAA"
wrote:SenatorGoose marriage
SenatorGoose is a sacred bond
SenatorGoose between a man, a woman and some shoes
wrote:mib_fy9526like
mib_fy9526ask me a state
mib_fy9526I can name its Senatots
The New Doomed Kids wrote:
[+] Spoiler
Game Theory: Rochelle Ayers "So I guess that means we're headed to Sudden Death? Oooh, might be fun."
Running Rhythm: Rhiannon Santiago "Hey, don't hate me if you can't keep up."

Fenris
Player

February 5th, 2015, 3:37 am #2

Spiel? Spiel.

You have female characters. I have Dante Valiero. Bio here, he's at least known to every girl in the school, since he's flirted with all of them at least once over the years. How they respond to that is totally up to you, but yes, at least once a tall handsome Italian boy has swanned up to them, handed them a rose and called them beautiful. It's what he does.

Anyway! Ivy is totally here for a toadying junior band girl, being a popular girl who's very protective of the band in general and who loves nothing more than to be loved. This could be a beautiful friendship, I think. ^^;
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] Spoiler
Dante Luciano Valerio - Looking for penguins.
Then: None Now: [x] [x]
Ivy Langley - Holding hands.
Then: [x] [x] [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x]
Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - Drawing.
Then: [x] Now: [x] [x]
Axel Fontaine - Totally surrounded.
Then: [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x] [x]
Artem Fyodorov - Looking for a story.
Zen Alicea Feliciano - Hanging out with squirrels!
Then: [x] Now: [x]

[+] Spoiler
Gwendolyn "Gwen" Carlisle - Looking for attention.
Moira Bellamy - Looking for help.
Rory Wrona - Looking for some quiet.
Salvador "Sal" Mendoza - Looking for an argument.
Dylan MacKenna - Looking for a revolution.

Teive
Cannon Fodder
Teive
Cannon Fodder

February 5th, 2015, 5:38 am #3

Teive v Sunny
BartholomewNathanialRichard
Rochelle AyersWould want to be part of the tabletop group. Or, potentially, WAS part of the group and got kicked out for trying to make every scene about his character. If he hasn't been kicked for it, it's probably a point of contention around the table??????
RhiannonProbably ADORES Rhiannon's bluntness. Thinks that 'tearing the veil of 'polite' away from the earth is the way to truth' or something along those lines.
He also loves stagehands. They help him look good.
Would definitely appreciate that Rhiannon gets that she's lower on the totem pole. May get into bad conflict when Rhiannon gets a little too 'honest' and sets off Nathanial's bitchiness. But if she ends up as Ivy's toady, it'd be more behind the backProbably creeped on Santiago the younger. Probably calls Rhiannon a 'bitch' if she says something out of line around him. And his lines are fairly rigidly drawn.
Sorry I can't see anything with Rochelle and Nathanial/Richard. Maybe something will happen if they smash together later, or if you have any ideas how she'd feel about them!
[+] Spoiler

Bartholomew B-Money Sanderson: Unapologetic freak: 'All the world's a stage, and I'm the star!'

Nathanial Jones: Cheerleader, believer in hierarchy: 'No no baby, of course you're better than her--you ARE a cheerleader.'

Richard Samuels: Wrestler and wanna-be alpha 'I know what I want, and that's what I get.'

February 6th, 2015, 3:09 am #4

@Fenris COME HERE BUDDY YASSS. Their responses to Dante are as follows: Rochelle would smile and stick the rose back in his hair, because he's adorable and puppyish. She would totally be okay with the harmless flirting and playfully swoon a bit. Bless people who don't rile her up. Rhiannon would say thanks but shake her head, she isn't keen on her looks but thanks for playing buddy.

ALSO WOW IVY'S CUTE THAT SOUNDS ADORABLE. SIGN ME UP. BY ADORABLE I MEAN THEY'RE GOING TO RAISE HELL AND I THINK THAT'S PRECIOUS ;D

@Teive Bartholomew pls. YES I need him to be in the group and Rochelle just giggle at him and try to murder him in-game when he gets too diva-like. It's all fun to her though. I'm all good with the stuff with Rhiannon too, it's a good range of relationships. All this deliiiightful conflict. We can figure out Rochelle and the others as we go, I do like my spontaneity!
[+] Spoiler

G08-Samya "Sammy" Franklin wasn't the hero she wanted to be, but her best friend was
Sunny NO.
mib_fy9526ask me a state
[+] Spoiler
Game Theory: Rochelle Ayers "So I guess that means we're headed to Sudden Death? Oooh, might be fun."

NotAFlyingToy
Winner

February 6th, 2015, 11:37 am #5

Heya, Sunny! I think you're great and we should hang out.

Robert Munnings would be the type of person to be a part of the tabletop group, only respond to texts from the GM with "K" or "Nah sorry", and would make a point of writing nobody's name in his contact list. He's there to game, and he arrives two minutes late and leaves five minutes early.

Kelsey's my hockeyhead that's tall, slender, red-haired and pretty traditionally beautiful, and someone that I think wouldn't even know Rhiannon exists.

Asher Glas is a resident nice-guy, so honesty to a fault wouldn't bother him! He's sort-of in, sort-of out with the popular kids and doesn't seem to have any real time outside of school, work, and whatever he does on the weekends.

Trevor Sharpe is a big jerk drug dealer who has a mean sneer and a contempt for life. Don't have a specific there, just throwing everything at the wall and seeing what'll stick.
A list of the dying, a list of the damned.
[+] Spoiler
We've yet to live and soon will fall.

B027: Oskar Pearce has his shields up -- Step back from it, Jane. (Adopted from SansaSaver!)
[+] Spoiler
We've fought and fought and lost it all.

G063: Natali Greer fell into sadness and couldn't get out -- Everything was going to be alright. (Adopted Posthumously from backslash!)
B067: Brandon Baxter died as he lived -- On his own terms.
B076: Hansel Williams wasn't wrong, in the end -- I wouldn't change anything. Not a goddamn thing.
[+] Spoiler
Here in the wings, we wait for the call.

Jaden Bertelli wants you to be better -- Work harder, no excuses.
Miley Sacramento isn't looking for the long-term -- Like, why are the democrats an elephant, anyway?
Robert Munnings hates your favourite teacher -- We hurt ourselves so that others can't.
Kelsey Hamilton is going to be the best in the world -- Out of my way, dead man.
Asher Glas really admires the way you carry yourself -- Oh, hey - let me get that for you.
"Skinny" Trevor Sharpe would sell the shirt off of your back -- Pick your poison.

Fenris
Player

February 6th, 2015, 7:33 pm #6

Looking forward to painting the town pink re: the Ivy/Rhiannon hype

New character incoming: Gwen's a gamer, and is totally the type to have rented things from Rochelle and then made many excuses as to why she didn't get them back on time. Might be casually friends with her on the whole gaming thing basis.

Her relationship w/ Rhiannon could be a whole lot more complicated: she's generally nice to anyone older than her, plus she's a theater kid- but she's probably a bit of a diva toward stagehands, she's also pretty harsh and judgemental, and she's all too willing to climb on top of people in her way to get in the good graces of the holy grail, The Seniors.

(She also would probably know Graciela and consider her competition. Evil bitch skank competition, in her words.)
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] Spoiler
Dante Luciano Valerio - Looking for penguins.
Then: None Now: [x] [x]
Ivy Langley - Holding hands.
Then: [x] [x] [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x]
Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - Drawing.
Then: [x] Now: [x] [x]
Axel Fontaine - Totally surrounded.
Then: [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x] [x]
Artem Fyodorov - Looking for a story.
Zen Alicea Feliciano - Hanging out with squirrels!
Then: [x] Now: [x]

[+] Spoiler
Gwendolyn "Gwen" Carlisle - Looking for attention.
Moira Bellamy - Looking for help.
Rory Wrona - Looking for some quiet.
Salvador "Sal" Mendoza - Looking for an argument.
Dylan MacKenna - Looking for a revolution.

The Burned Handler
Mr. Danya

February 7th, 2015, 1:36 am #7

What Naft said. This is right off the top of my head having just got back from class stuff, so I'll think more on it and either discuss it with you or just edit in stuff later when I've thought more. I could see my first two, Brian and Roderick Kanuho (Navajo wrestler guy) getting along with both of them - they're pretty popular, at the very least in the "everyone knows of them" way, but would be pretty annoyed at any toadying. Kanuho might simultaneously respect Rhiannon's blunt nature and occasionally be a bit irritated by it - both guys would at least appreciate the honesty. Because of his rather nasty breakup with Ivy, that could be a sticking point between him and Rhiannon though. He's a senior but could be an ex of hers if you like, same for Brian, or maybe even a current fella with a bit of a distant relationship like you said, though that's more likely for B than K; most likely, any split was reasonably amicable. Something to play with if Kan is an ex of hers could be the possibility his contempt for Kingman and sort of obsessive attitude towards his training hindered the relationship. Note however that I might save Brian for v7, I'm not so sure a lot of what I've thought of for him fits the location, though it'd fit pretty well with thematic ideas I had in mind to play with; if I don't use him I'll make a new concept from bits of the framework I had set up and swap 'em in with him, similar enough in some respects to not totally screw over anyone who set up relationships with him. Neither'd be open to romantic involvement with Graciela though - for obvious reasons they'd think being with a freshman as seniors would be really creepy! If I think up a junior that'd be a maybe though - I plan to go into pregame with more characters than I plan to take onto the island, and decide who goes into the game proper as we come upon the start of v6. Also, Kaylee Lytton, the third of my initial concepts, is really pretty and also sorta in the popular crowd (fringe-ish I think) so could be a target of admiration/envy.

For Rochelle, I'll have to think on it a bit because they don't strike me as the types where she'd be immediately on their radar, let me know if anything comes to mind for you from these writeups or anything. Brian - or whatever I replace him with - would probably notice the signs of overwork and there'd be that bond of similar plights going on since he also pushes himself to the breaking point. I dunno if any of mine do tabletop stuff, I'd have to think on it, but any of the three could hang out with her and play video games and stuff. Bonus points for the idea that Roderick is a super awesome wrestler, but is about as crap at fighting games as he is good at actual fighting, and thus routinely gets his arse handed to him. Maybe she's tried to sell him on giving the tabletop stuff a try but he just doesn't get it?

Some primers on my current not-Brian concepts since they don't have full posts on them yet. First two put in pastebins because they actually got pretty long:

Roderick Kanuho

Kaylee Lytton (writeup soon; Rod took me like six hours! I'm taking a break for a bit!)

Curtis Weldon (working name for now): So far the only concept of mine who's a white dude (unless I suddenly decide he's actually a dudette). Anime buff, powerlifter... drug dealer?! Raised in a pretty far right household but is starting to become more socially aware and, while still weighed down by some of the family prejudices, is slowly trying to broaden his perspective as sort of rebellion. Being groomed to follow dad's path in life but doesn't know if he particularly wants to. Dad might himself be involved in the drug trade and that could be why Curtis deals. Haven't decided how he gets his product but I do have one idea I'm floating by staff currently. He's Naft's Trevor's direct competition and probably undercuts Trevor by pricing his stuff very slightly cheaper than Trevor's, as well as being a nicer dude on the outside - there's a non-zero chance he sells to students from the other Kingman schools too. Powerlifts for competition as well as fun, and he's capable of some seriously impressive feats of strength. He's a member of Cochise's anime club, if not the president at least an important officer; I think the anime club is one of the ways he distributes his product, but it's also a legitimate interest. He has veto power and makes sure the creepy shit in anime stays out - he prefers the old school or more artistic stuff but is totally fine with lighter anime too. He has a genuine interest in Japanese culture and such as opposed to the stereotypical weeaboo Japan-worship, and is willing to admit the more fucked up parts of Japan; it doesn't stop him from planning a trip there, probably for the end of the year, and he might or might not want to do the slightly-cliché teach English in Japan thing. He's rather well-read in non-anime stuff too and I think tries to cultivate a cultured, pleasant image, though he's not going to go full on pretentious and wear suits to school or anything. He's a somewhat brutish looking guy, sorta the stereotypical biker image I suppose, but is courteous and well-spoken and tries to take care of his friends and customers, especially since if he's decent to people it's less likely that should they be caught with something they flip on him. He'll usually be there to coach you through your first time trying something, and he puts his foot down when it comes to selling shit that'll really fuck you up; do not ask him for something like meth, heroin or krokodil. He just won't do it.

Possible fun fact: I think he might be on choir, too, and he enjoys singing and has one hell of a singing voice. His "Ave Maria" could bring a tear to the eye. There's not as much here for him because I only recently started thinking him up, but if he rings any bells for any of yours let me know!
MurderWeasel getting impatient wrote:Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.
wrote:18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!
wrote:16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene
[+] Spoiler
wrote:11:55 Zarina turns out I work best with people when most of the people are dead
wrote:18:30 Slam Well we don't really do showers in the UK
wrote:05:57 *** Christian joined #sotf
05:58 shotgunkid oh crap
wrote:05:54 frogue i can be a time consuming process!
wrote:16:47 Irene "let it sit for half an hour, it's better when it's not so cold" he said.
16:47 Irene well...
16:48 Irene it exploaded.
16:48 Irene all over my hands.
Gianni no wrote:15:54 Aloha Leg cramps happened suddenly and i can't move X_X
15:55 Gianni wb :3
wrote:21:20 *** Persy joined #sotf
21:21 Gianni Hey Persy!
21:21 Namira my mutant alchemist
wrote:21:31 Pancapples [The weather] Was beautiful today.
21:33 Solitair oh no
wrote:18:48 Ruggawork Who doesn't want to rape Bro
wrote:17:30 Ohm Sweet, I'm using then
wrote:14:18 Wes 'm so hungry ;c
14:18 Wes :c8
14:18 Wes...
14:18 Wes fuck it
14:18 mib_7zyd33 That's not what you're supposed to do to food.
14:19 Imehal Nah, that's kinda par for the course around here.
14:19--- Ohm is away (Ew)
wrote:14:50Pancapples I kinda miss the Crusades now.
Bad Ohm! wrote:18:51*** RC quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
18:51 Ohmfg Yay!
Laur doesn't like people being in chat wrote:18:33 Laurels Agh, people are here
18:33*** Laurels quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Germany vs. Germany! wrote:18:47 RC I should send my list of ideas to SOTF_Help once I get rid of the dumb ones on the list
18:48 Bikriki so you want to send them an empty list?
wrote:19:40 uyugin taking bets on who will be the big douche in v6
19:40 Kilmarnock Actually I'm going with Laur.
wrote:14:01 Kilmarnock Girl!Slam was cute I guess.
wrote:11:29 Naft Dude uncool
11:29 Naft I was talking about conceptual penises and you made the penises real
wrote:13:59 Solitair I love seeing people get mentally broken

February 9th, 2015, 3:17 pm #8

When I named this thread Tardy To The Party I DIDN'T MEAN THAT WAS GOING TO BE HOW I WAS WITH IT I'M SO SORRY

Anyways!

@NAFT: I think you're awesome too omg let's do stuff! Robert's more than welcome to be in the group even with him constantly throwing shade, she probably sits him by Bartholomew in a PA attempt at get back at him for this. It's not that she really minds him just gaming, she's doesn't want to encourage what she sees as "YouTuber diva antics". Also for that time he showed up to her house after she canceled because he didn't read her text (I imagine it's happened once). Kelsey being just this beautiful ideal for Rhiannon sounds great given her body image issues, and Asher sounds like someone she could have a decently normal friendship with as she doesn't have many of those. As far as Trevor goes, Rochelle is probably amused by just how much freaking business he gets. Rhiannon has a combination of respect and pure loathing for him, I'd imagine he sold to her sibling and it didn't end the very best? He'd know she didn't like him very much though.

And as always, any combos I didn't mention can still interact. Down for whatever awww ye.

@Fenris: Yes Gwen can borrow Rochelle's games, I'm sure she knows what to let her use by now. No special editions or anything past gen if she ever wants to see it again. Rhiannon and Gwen sound like they wouldn't like each other because they're so similar! Gwen's willingness to actively screw other people over probably makes her a prime target for shadethrowing, and in this case Rhiannon wouldn't even feel bad about it. CONFLICT! YES!

@The Burned Handler: AGAIN, I"M SUPER SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG I KNOW YOU SPENT LOTS OF TIME ON THIS WRITEUP ; ;

Rochelle would probably get along fairly well with both your dudes, Roderick is probably who she knows better as the gamer/anime club circles cross a bit. And she's very much like how is drug dealing a real high school thing? Him and Trevor's "competition" will never cease to make her laugh, and she probably does try to sell him on tabletop life. If Brian acknowledges her being tired, she'd just smile and as "Who isn't?" and change the subject. That road is not one she's ready to go down.

Rhiannon probably side-eyes Brian just because of how bad his breakup was with Ivy, though if she is actively mean depends on why and their interactions, I'm cool with her and Roderick being exes, and the breakup would probably just be over him selling drugs, she just isn't a fan of them. Blame Trevor I guess? She isn't even straight-edge I have no idea where this is coming from??? And yes, add Kaylee to the list of people she envies. That list is getting loooong.
[+] Spoiler

Sunny NO.
mib_fy9526ask me a state
[+] Spoiler

The Burned Handler
Mr. Danya

February 9th, 2015, 5:49 pm #9

I think you got a bit mixed up. Rod is the wrestling star who broke up with Ivy and who I suggested dated Rhiannon for a bit, Curtis is the one who sells drugs (and is kinda hush-hush about it; it doesn't do to just walk up to people and go "hi, I'm a drug dealer," now does it? I mean, he's open enough about it to get customers but he's not exactly putting his face on billboards). Brian is the one who is probably not even going to be in v6, but I'll take stuff from his concept and make a new character from the framework so as not to screw the people I've talked to about him. Just so you have a bit on Kaylee while I write her up, I'm going to PM you a link to a chatlog I've sent a few people because it covers a few initial bases.
MurderWeasel getting impatient wrote:Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.
[+] Spoiler
wrote:11:55 Zarina turns out I work best with people when most of the people are dead
wrote:16:47 Irene "let it sit for half an hour, it's better when it's not so cold" he said.
Germany vs. Germany! wrote:18:47 RC I should send my list of ideas to SOTF_Help once I get rid of the dumb ones on the list

Violent-Medic
Winner

February 23rd, 2015, 9:09 am #10

It's possible that Lily might know Rochelle in an academic way. (Lily's a junior but she's very bright and does take some advanced classes so they might be familiar through study groups or whatever.)

Danny could be an ex-boyfriend to Rhiannon. He can deal with a bit of bluntness and also tends to backpedal out of confrontation. But it likely would have ended through getting dumped through text message, making awkward excuses to leave if things got too heavy, or some other third way that depended on Rhiannon.

Clarice also does backstage stuff for the theater stuff. So maybe acquaintances at least.
[+] Spoiler

(Sprites courtesy of the awesome Fenris.)

B020 - Daniel "Danny" Brooks | Weapon: Portable CD player with batteries | DECEASED
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: N/A
V6 - 1 2 3 4

G002 - Lillian "Lily" Caldwell | Weapon: Army Helmet | DECEASED
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

G043 - Clarice Halwood | Weapon: Can of Air Freshener | ALIVE
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[+] Spoiler
B020 - Joe Carrasco | Weapon: Dressage Whip | DECEASED - "All the wishes... impossible. Gun's enough."
PREGAME - Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Prom: 1 2 3 4
V5 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

G003 - Naomi Bell | Weapon: Electric Hedge Trimmers | DECEASED - "S-s-stop."
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Prom: 1
V5 - 1 2 | Meanwhile - 1

G043 - Mallory McCormick | Weapon: Flathead Screwdriver | DECEASED - "Okay... Hospital... Then tennis..."
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
V5 - 1 2 3 4 5 | Meanwhile - 1

Aloha
Contender

February 23rd, 2015, 9:01 pm #11

Rochelle and Bridgette are both "academic folk" as you put it, although since Bridgette mostly socializes during her extracurricular activities I don't they'd be anything more than acquaintances.

As for Rhiannon, Jasper would definitely have tried to chat with her once but with his lack of social boundaries and her harsh nature I doubt it went well. Jasper would probably be wary after that, so they could just be distant acquaintances.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
G025: Veronica McDonald is DEAD and armed with a tire iron (formerly J.R. Rizzolo's) >> "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry..."
Current: Left unheard in Dreams Walk on Powerlines

B033: Jason Meyers is DEAD and armed with a Smith & Wesson .357 Revolver >> First one to die is the first one out, even if it's to heaven instead of home.
Current: Went home in In Situ

G049: Natalia "Koala" Kowalski is DEAD and armed with a Tufts 17/23 Dental Explorer, a small metal rod, and an empty syringe >> "J-Joey?"
Current: Dead again in Once Again
[+] Spoiler
G003: Bridgette Sommerfeld is DEAD and armed with a toothbrush & toothpaste >> ""You-y-y-y-y-"
Current: Safer than sorry in In This Starless Night (handled by backslash)

B007: Jasper Bustamante is DEAD and unarmed >> "Don't let me die like this."
Current: All alone in Thanatophobia (handled by Cicada Days)

B031: Samuel Howard is DEAD and armed with a crossbow (20 bolts) >> "Fuck you."
Current: Never stood a chance in Into the Veil

~*~

Haley Juarez is ALIVE >> Living life to the fullest
Current: Being immature in Everything You've Always Wanted to Know
[+] Spoiler
Alison Bernhiesel is ALIVE >> A born leader
Current: In Transit
Mark Nathan "Nate" Malaqui is ALIVE >> Head in the clouds
Theodore "Teddy" Nunes-White is ALIVE >> Recovering pessimist
Robin Mireles is ALIVE >> Grand slam
[+] Spoiler
Karen "Shiloh" Legere >> She's free
[+] Spoiler
wrote:[21:51] Zarina: "and then Naft rode Aloha's large purple crab all night long, in a hypothetical future where Aloha is at the age of consent"
[21:51] Zarina: the end
wrote:[19:06] Aloha: Oh jeez one of my ACNL villagers gave me a shirt they were just wearing
[19:06] Aloha: warning me that it was "still warm"
[19:09] Aloha: My other ACNL villager just gave me his toilet w h a t
[19:09] Skraal: "It's still warm"
wrote:[00:15] Zarina: I think we're pretty lighthearted for a bunch of people writing about mass murder
wrote:Kyoko Sakura-chan - Today at 5:01 PM
In Hawaiian, Aloha means "Hello" and "Goodbye," the latter of which is appropriate considering how fast his V6 cast died
[+] Spoiler
G025: Veronica McDonald by Mimi
B033: Jason Meyers by Mimi (now with a dead version courteous of Naft!)
Two sprites of Bridgette Sommerfeld by Fenris
Two sprites of Jasper Bustamante by Fenris
Open to constructive criticism!

The Burned Handler
Mr. Danya

March 23rd, 2015, 3:06 am #12

Ba-dump! Here's a new character for you to look over and see how he fits with your lot. Being a rather good looking athlete who walks in similar circles to the popular kids, I could see him being an ex of Rhiannon's, amicable or not is up to you (she might like him but be pissed off by how much of a downer he is? Or maybe they knew going in it wasn't a super serious arrangement and they went back to being friends, or whatever.) and things could maybe be made awkward by him having a casual thing going with Graciela. His attitude with girls is basically "Is she pretty? Is she interested? Fuck it, why not." Dunno for sure if he'd know Rochelle, but he does know the Furies and Ulysses is into the tabletop stuff, so maybe there's crossover.
[+] Spoiler