MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

May 2nd, 2010, 8:15 pm #16

"Aaaaaugh, damn it... yeah, that's what I was after, all right!" Brook gave a quick glance to the bush, then brought his eyes to Jason. It was petty, sure, but he didn't like staring at plants that were in a sorry shape like that, and because of him, no less. "It'll fix itself, I shouldn't really mess with it... anymore." He added the last word as Jason had plucked off a small branch. "That'll be enough to give to her... I could probably come back up here later when things aren't as urgent and-" His eyes caught Jason's arm again, and he stepped back.

"Heh... ha, sorry..." Brook rubbed his head, looking away from Jason until he heard some strange noises. Turning his head, he saw Jason retrieving his shirt from the branch. "Thanks... I'll probably burn to a crisp if I don't get that back..." He prepared himself for the thrown shirt, snatching it in one hand and unwadding it. Jason had managed not to get any blood on it, which was nice him. It was a testament to their friendship that the two remembered little things like that, even when in insurmountable amounts of pain from, say, a broken arm.

"You lead on the way back ok?"

Tossing on his shirt, Brook peered down the steep cliffside, shaking off the bit of dizziness he got from looking at it. "Right. Can we go the LONG way around this time, you loser?" He laughed it off, grabbing any of their things that Jason now couldn't carry. "I probably couldn't patch you up properly, so let's just hurry down and get you to a doctor. And if you ever do this to me again, I'll just kill you!" Brook smirked at him as he said it, though. He was glad everything had turned out okay. Heather was a good name for the plant that they had gone to retrieve; it was every bit as much trouble to them as any girl ever could've been.
[+] Spoiler
Jerry Fury - The man, the myth, the legend
Coleen Reagan - The girl who half-loved the world
[+] Spoiler
V5 Roster:
Cody Patton : That bitch.
Sean Mulcahy : The world was kind to reprieve him of his fear...
Jessica Sanders: She hoped it would be quick...
[+] Spoiler
20:17Sideliner:Toben and Ricky are like a sibling version of the Joker and Batman, only Batman is just as much of a mass murderer. He just hides it better.
19:58LaurelsHow does your dick smell like Fritos?
14:36 MimiI THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS > 14:36MimiI THOUGHT YOU REALLY LICKED HER

Fanatic
Player

May 7th, 2010, 7:44 am #17

Jason nodded at Brook's suggestion turning to make his way down the gentle slope around the back of the cliff face. He really didn't have the energy to argue with Brooks comments. Hell, they made sense to him as well. He was glad Brook had found the flower he was looking for, he hoped that the Heather would woo Tiffany. Brook deserves that girl Jason thought to himself but deep down he was worried that Tiffany might rebuff him. Either way Jason would be their to console or to congratulate his friend, he owed him that much at the very least.

He kept note of Brook's abrupt end to his sentence about Tiffany, remembering that he was still bleeding. Brook didn't do too well with the blood. Jason tugged his shirt down slightly in order to cover the majority of the wound turning away from his friend as he wandered down the slope. It wouldn't do for Brook to panic or faint now.

Descending down to ground level and stepping; slightly more cautiously this time, over the small stream Jason made his way back slowly to the car park, turning ever so often to give a reaffirming nod to Brook, just to show that he was fine. Sure enough they made their way back out of the parkland, safe and intact. turning back to his friend Jason smiled. "Probably leave my car here for now, are you ok to drop me off at the hospital? I'll ring my parents to pick me up and grab my car later." The thing that made Brook such a great guy was he was reliable, even if he got a bit panicky at times, and you could always count on him to back you up, even when out of his depth. Hell, he had just demonstrated so mere minutes ago.

Jason hoped that getting the girl far less difficult that retrieving the flower. Opening Brook's passenger side door Jason slid in to the vehicle, cradling his arm. "Hell of a day mate, I owe you one, you'll always be my personal hero." He grinned again, just to make sure Brook knew he wasn't getting too soppy, although the sentiment was still there. Pausing for a second he looked out the window as Brook started the car up. "Still, a pretty good adventure, got those endorphins flowing, didn't it?"

Soon enough the park was out of sight and Jason was well on his way to hospital.

((Jason Harris continued in v4?!))
Sickness: Partially suicidal... very slightly because of my report, but mostly because Jason is dead. All of my personal issues stem from the fact that Jason Harris did not win SotF v4

William 'Woozie' Wu - "Hey Pheebs, you're amazing babe."

V4
[+] Spoiler
The Lost...
B046 Jason Harris - "Hey mates, you guys ready to do this?" >>> "Listen mate, we gotta group up, play smart" 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - END

...and the Damned
B091 Phillip Ward - "If I play badly I'll pick a fight in the third, just to get into a fight" >>> "You're not on the team, you're dead." 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - DECEASED
G037 Sarah Atwell - "Any message for the class of 2009?" >>> "I wanted to be behind the camera" 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - DECEASED
B053 Teo Weinstock - "Yay for Teo! I've got this." >>> "Life is a competition, one I'm going to win" 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - DECEASED

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

May 21st, 2010, 12:57 am #18

Brook joined his friend in the steady descent down the mountain, standing on the opposite side of the injured arm. He had seen enough of the substance that grossed him out to last him at least a month. He wouldn't even be surprised if a bloody nose did far less to him now than it normally would, what with the gruesome sight today. It wouldn't be so bad if he could simply forget about the blood in its entirety, but Brook was still worried about Jason's well being. If the arm was really THAT banged up, there could be something seriously wrong, thus the trip to the hospital.

"Aw c'mon, we can just take your car if you trust me with it. I mean... hell, it's not so far to here from my work, I could just come pick up my car l-... you know what, not gonna fight it!" Brook laughed his nerves away, easing up when their vehicles were in view. He was even ready to help Jason get in the car if that needed to happen, but the boy held off on that for a few moments to see if Jason would be alright by himself. Seeing that he could enter the car without any trouble, Brook hopped into the car on the driver's side and started it up.

"Hell of a day mate, I owe you one, you'll always be my personal hero."

"Aw, shut up!" Brook chuckled while he turned the key, and was ready to go before the radio booted on. Just because it was his luck, the station that it was all tuned to decided to blast Whitney Houston as loud as it could, causing the car to be flooded in a torrent of 'AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOOO-" Before Brook cranked the volume knob down and changed the channel to an 80's rock station. "Ferchristsakes!" He snapped at the radio, grumbling to himself.

He had to laugh at even that a few moments later though, rubbing his temples. "Yeah... well, dude, let's just say that it's been a loooong day, and I'm all set on adventures for a little while. Let's get the hell out of here, huh?" Brook put the car into drive and pulled onto the road, hoping he could remember where the hospital was.

((Liam "Brook" Brooks continued... who knows where))
[+] Spoiler
Jerry Fury - The man, the myth, the legend
Coleen Reagan - The girl who half-loved the world
[+] Spoiler
V5 Roster:
Cody Patton : That bitch.
Sean Mulcahy : The world was kind to reprieve him of his fear...
Jessica Sanders: She hoped it would be quick...
[+] Spoiler
20:17Sideliner:Toben and Ricky are like a sibling version of the Joker and Batman, only Batman is just as much of a mass murderer. He just hides it better.
19:58LaurelsHow does your dick smell like Fritos?
14:36 MimiI THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS > 14:36MimiI THOUGHT YOU REALLY LICKED HER