Survivor: The Cursed Islands - Brahman Tribe Camp

Take a break from the toils of the SOTF ACT and relax in the tranquility of another roleplay. You decide what sort of roleplays appear here, be they AU SOTFs or something entirely different. You're only limited by your own imagination.

Survivor: The Cursed Islands - Brahman Tribe Camp

decoy73
Winner

October 16th, 2012, 9:08 pm #1

This is the tribe thread for the BRAHMAN Tribe. As of the start of the game, the only characters authorized to be here are:
  • Claire Monaghan (Laurels)
  • Owen Kay (Pippin)
  • Alice Gilman (dmboogie)
  • Jake Mordetsky (Aura Master Fox)
  • Rutherford "R.J." Roger (Un-Persona)
This thread is for day-to-day tasks and talks ONLY. If it's meant to be secret, it doesn't belong here.

You approach the island shown on the map, and R.J. is first to spot the site. The sandy beach currently has a orange tribe flag. In a weighted bag underneath the flag are your camp supplies: two machetes, five canteens, a water jug, a bag of rice, a first-aid kit, and a map that leads you to a source of water (needs to be boiled) and a mud pit.

The forest behind the flag is composed of deciduous trees. In the forest, there are a variety of animals to eat if one were so inclined: there are Andaman wild boar, monitor lizards, turtles, deer, and various rodents. Also there are jackfruit, various tubers, and oomin seeds. Beehives are a source of honey for the particularly adventurous/foolhardy.

There are fish and edible shellfish to find in the ocean, although that might take some work to collect. It is currently 1100 local time. Start making camp, and welcome to Survivor, Brahman.
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

[+] spoiler
Male #9 - Zubin Wadia; Status: ACTIVE, "... and for those three reasons, good fences make good neighbors."(-5 -4 -3 -2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10)
Female #32 - Katarin "Kat" Tolstoff; Status: #70 ELIMINATED, "How's Miles? He must really be in a lot of pain right now."(-2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5)
Male #53 - Michael Whaley - Status: #9 ELIMINATED; "Just ... wanted ...help." (-1 0 1)
[+] spoiler
Male #16 - Jason Clarke; Status: #111 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Instinct - "Bollocks ..."
Male #28 - James "Jimmy" Robertson; Status: #97 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Darken Your Clothes and Strike a Violent Pose - "Stay strong ..."
Male #41 - Simon Telamon; Status: #213 RESCUED, Final Location: A Slight Change of Plans - ??? ?????????, ? ?????????, ? ???? ??? ???????? ?????, ? ????, ?? ????? ??? ????????? ???????? ???????, ??? ?????? ?????. ?? ?????????? ?? ??????? ????? ??? ?? ????.
Female #31 - Charlene Norris; Status: #189 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Everyday is like Sunday - ""You're my ... BFF. You ... were the best ..."
Female #50 - Tiffany Chanders; Status: #161 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Legoland Empire - What is she going to do with that now? It's not like (Adopted from selphie_trabia)
[+] spoiler
Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Gandhi Tribe

Female #17: Jaquilyn Locke WINNER
Female #9: Cassidy Kant SECOND PLACE
Female #16: Venice Pennington-Johannes THIRD PLACE
Male #9: Zubin Wadia JURY MEMBER #10
Male #14: Joachim Lovelace JURY MEMBER #9
Male #4: Owen Kay JURY MEMBER #8
Female #57: Cammy Davidson JURY MEMBER #7
Female #39:Lana Torres JURY MEMBER #6
Female #12: Cassandra Black JURY MEMBER #5
Male #29: Matt Masters JURY MEMBER #4
Female #32: Kat Tolstoff JURY MEMBER #3
Male #41: Virgil Jefferson-Davis JURY MEMBER #2
Male #32: Rutherford ?R.J.? Roger JURY MEMBER #1

Gwe Tribe
Douglas MacAllister #3 MEDEVACED
Male #59: David Zimmer #8 ELIMINATED
Male #24: Francis St. Ledger #9 ELIMINATED

Shak-Ti Tribe
Female #44: Sharon Austin #5 ELIMINATED
Female #18: Claire Monaghan #7 ELIMINATED

Varna Tribe
Female #19: Miranda Millers #6 ELIMINATED
Female #64: Alice Gilman #4 ELIMINATED

Brahman Tribe
Jake Mordetsky #1 ELIMINATED
Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN

Laurels
Mr. Danya

October 17th, 2012, 12:12 am #2

Claire walked along the beach with her tribemates after disembarking from the boat. It was weird to think the game had actually started, but here she was, heading towards the campsite R.J. had spotted.

She looked at the minimal surroundings. She had watched several seasons in the past and knew the tribe had to build their camp from scratch, starting with a fire, then shelter, then water.

"So guys, I think we need to talk about how we're going to make camp here," she said aloud. "Does anyone know how to start a fire? I read that you can use the reflection of sunlight off glasses to start a fire."

Claire took her glasses off. She then looked at her tribemates.

"Come to think of it, we've got three pairs of glasses to start a fire. But, I'm not blind without my glasses, so I'd be willing to work on the fire."

"So, who wants to work on the shelter and who wants to find water?"
[+] spoiler
Nadia Riva
"You don't think I'm pretty enough to be a model? And you're telling me while wearing that face?"

Noah Whitley
"You look like you could use a laugh, and I have just the joke for that."

Alba Reyes
"Woo hoo! Three holes in one! That's a new record!"
[+] spoiler
Girl #007-Rachael Langdon
"I really am going to die, aren't I? Oh god, what am I going to do?"

Armed with a Solar Powered Scientific Calculator
Stabbed with a sword by Marcus Leung.
Girl #018-Claire Monaghan
"You know, I always thought I'd be seen by millions. Fuck Murphy's Law."

Armed with a Shotgun Flashlight (1 Bullet) and a bulletproof vest

Girl #035-Sophie McDowell
"People often find inspiration in the darkest times. I guess I can too."
Killed by a grenade thrown by Summer Simms

Armed with a lead pipe.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

19:10 Laurelena: When octopi eat hamsters, the resulting laughter is a mix of colorful idiocy and dainty ice skating

18:10 Mimi: "how many nipples does Miss Piggy REALLY have?"

16:57 Mimi play Fergaliscious
16:58 Mimi IF YOU EVER WANT FANS
16:58 Mimi YOU NEED FERALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi FERGALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi Omg
16:58 Mimi feral-liscious
16:58 Mimi that's
16:58 Mimi blowing my mind

16:57 KamiKaze Laurie, if you ever become a mod, let it be known that one day you will critique someone's profile who had a girl killing her family friend because he raped her, and the person will insult you by calling you a talking Oshawott doll.

21:42Acidic i AM ANAL WART MAN

00:19Delroy.... I HAVE AN IMAGE OF HANSEL FUCKING TRAVIS WITH A CHAINSAW STUCK IN MY HEAD. HOW IS THIS IN ANY WAY GOOD!?

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

Rachael Langdon
[+] spoiler

Rachael Langdon and Claire Monaghan
[+] spoiler

Rachael Langdon

Claire Monaghan
[+] spoiler

Claire Monaghan
[+] spoiler

Pippin
Winner

October 17th, 2012, 1:15 am #3

Owen stepped off the boat and onto the beach, trying as hard as he could to keep the stupid grin from his face. It was hard not to, though. He was actually here, on Survivor. It was… surreal, to say the least. Back in England, he’d always rued the fact that the British version of Survivor had bombed, and that there had been no plans for a British version of The Amazing Race. They had both been guilty pleasures of his, and there’d always been an idle dream to someday appear on one of them. And now, here he actually was.

Everything on his tribe’s island looked oddly beautiful; even the tribe flag, somehow. Maybe, somehow, the natural beauty of the island seeped into anything that touched it. Maybe. Unlikely, but maybe. Stranger things had happened.

Owen was broken out of his stupor of admiring the island by Claire starting up a speech about how they were going to make camp. She mentioned using her glasses to start the fire, and Owen frowned a little at that. He had read somewhere that, because the lenses of most glasses were curved in a certain way, that trick didn’t actually work.

“You can try it.” Owen said, thoughtfully. “I read somewhere that that isn’t a wholly reliable trick, but it’s the best we’ve got right now, so go for it! And yeah, best if I stay away from the fire making. Without my glasses, I’m likely to pull a Skupin and fall in.”

Owen looked over the rest of his tribemates. They… were not the most athletic bunch, he had to say. Of course, strength and athleticism didn’t count as much as most people thought on Survivor, but still, it would be nice for the general work around camp and in physical challenges. Right now, R.J. looked like the strongest person here, next to him.

“I’ll work on the shelter!” Owen said, enthusiastically, before looking over at R.J. “Hey, R.J, you wanna help out?”
[+] spoiler
Lyra Doyle-Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky Land Ho
Current Thread: Lo Mein Event - ?Whatever you need, I've got you covered!?
Katie Agustien-If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch, make it a good one Bastille
Current Thread: he let me set fire to a fleet of ships when no-one else would - ?Maybe we can trade. I get to watch you dance, you get to watch me work out.?
Stepney Cruz-I'm taking back the crown, I'm all dressed up and naked, I see what's mine and take it Memes
Current Thread: Clinging to Loss - ?Didja know this place is supposed to be haunted??
Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money Keane
Current Thread: Generation Loss - ?Oh, and hey, don?t worry ?bout earlier, it?s all cool. I think you?d probably have been hurt worse than me if we?d collided, anyways.?
Aurelien Valter-It's deep in their bones, they'll run into smoke when the fire is fierce Football
Current Thread: I'M A SHARK, I'M A SHAAARK, SUCK MY DIIIIICK, I'M A SHAAARK - ?Goodbye, friend. I will miss you.?
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
V4!
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus)
Current location-Paint it Black-DECEASED-Neck broken by Maxwell Lombardi
Weapons-Wallet with German marks, Yatagan, guitar, Savage Model 1907 (.32 ACP)

V5!
B004-Owen Kay-?I don?t... don?t want to die...?-Weapons: Table Leg, Rusty Golf Club-Never Truly Had A Chance

G041-Amy Bachelor-Mike, I... I don?t want to--Weapon: Blackjack-Can't Live On Hope Alone

B024-Francis St. Ledger-?Megan, just... just fuckin? listen to me.?-Weapon: Insulated Blanket-Crossed The Line

V6!

G021-Mia Rose-You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong
Died in: Elapsam Semel Occasionem Non Ipse Potest Iuppiter Reprehendere
Weapon: Uzi-Pro

G034-Astrid Tate-So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Died in: End of the Line
Weapon: Pickaxe

G006-Bryony Adams-Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Died in: eternitybox
Current Weapon: Deck of playing cards, broken easel leg.
[+] spoiler

Owen, Francis and Amy, all by Mimi

Amy Bachelor, by Violent-Medic

Owen Kay, by Un-Persona

Amy Bachelor, by Mimi

Amy Bachelor, by TurtleTyrant
[+] spoiler
Garren Mortimer-Now you can't get mad, I'm only getting started, I won't blackout
[+] spoiler
Beatrice Briggs and Timothy "Tim" Karim
Nothing In My Way Pippi Fontaine-I'll float on endlessly, senses eluding me, this long horizon to this open sea.
Jamie Mittelman-We will meet you where the lights are, the defenders, of the faith we are
Clover Crescent-Why would I waste another day whilst life just passes by?
Castlevania Ada Bentley-Save your cheers and my applause, I never was worth fighting for
Richard Potter-But if I had one chance to freeze time, and stand still and soak in everything, I'd choose right now
Kerry Gray-We'll finish what we started, so promise me that we'll be the Lionhearted
Marshall Nichols-Maybe that's how books get written, maybe that's why songs get sung, maybe we are the unlucky ones
Gregory "Greg" Gateshead-Built an empire of sound, as the bridges were falling down
Candice Bailey-I feel I can fly, I'm on 678 cloud 9, and ain't nothin gonna stop me
Patty English-We're all in the same boat, staying afloat for the moment
Ophelia Wright-If you're dreaming what I'm dreaming, close your eyes and feel at home
Marina-Cassandra Gro?-And we will never be alone again, 'cause it doesn't happen every day
Boyd Adkinson - And the lights, they glow, like I just lost the world war, and the scene slips away to the evenness I fake
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

dmboogie
Winner

October 17th, 2012, 2:04 am #4

Alice walked with the rest of her new tribe-mates along the beach, lost in thought. She'd never been out of the states in her life, and now here she was, on a mostly-deserted island miles and miles away from home, on national television. It was the sort of thing that could drive one to mild panic, given enough thought.

Reality TV was never really Alice's thing, but really, who would pass the opportunity to be on one? It was a once in a lifetime experience, at least for most people. There were always those lucky(?) few who managed to be successful enough to spin a career from their exploits.

Alice'd also heard quite a bit about the manipulative editing that went on behind the scenes. They wouldn't try and make her into a villain, would they? Being the target of a nation(or at least the tv-watching portion thereof)'s dislike would be rather... disheartening. Maybe she should smile more. She paused and looked into the water for a second, trying a hearty grin on for size. She gave up almost immediately upon seeing her reflection. That had been more of a terrible rictus than anything else.

Alice examined her surroundings as the tribe arrived at their camp. She frowned a bit as she looked at their orange flag. Orange was not a good color at all. Blue would've been nice. Oh well, there were more important things to worry about, such as setting up camp. Claire mentioned that it was possible to start a fire using one's glasses. Alice definitely thought that fact suspect. There was no way she was taking her glasses off, anyway. Too much risk of breakage, and subsequent nigh-blindness.

How was a fire supposed to be made, though? Argh, she knew this! It was at the tip of her mind! Maybe a walk'd clear her thoughts a bit. "Water. Er, I'll get some." Alice volunteered, picking up the jug and map. It'd be good to learn the layout of the surrounding area, at least.

She turned to leave. "If I'm not back in an overly-long period of time, send someone to make sure I didn't break my leg or anything, I guess." The water source was a good distance away from the camp, but it shouldn't be too much of a problem. Hopefully. Maybe the fire problem would be fixed by the time she was back.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
Asha Sur: GIRL 018, armed with a TASER. "Let's all embrace nihilism and be nice!"
Cass Prince: HUMAN 001, armed with a MOP. "It's all falling apart, isn't it? We're unravelling."
[+] spoiler
V6
Harold Porter: BOY 034, armed with a COFFEE POT. "Hey - none of this... none of this is your fault, alright?" Messed up. Plain and simple.

V5
Daniel Whitten: BOY 074, armed with an INDIANA JONES REPLICA WHIP. "Oh, hey, sorry. Didn't think there was anyone else-" Died early.
Alice Gilman: GIRL 064, armed with a ROTATO. "Just... Just wanted you to drop the gun. Thought you were gonna shoot." Died stupidly.
Michael Mitchellson:BOY 019, armed with a FUCKING AUTOMATIC SHOTGUN. Died a failure.

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
Daniel Whitten

By Violent-Medic

Michael Mitchellson

By Violent-Medic

By Mimi

Alice Gilman

By TurtleTyrant

Un-Persona
Mr. Danya

October 17th, 2012, 3:06 am #5

Last to be picked, first to spot that ugly orange flag. Just his style. Rutherford looked over the equipment. He felt the very top of the machete blade, wondering what he could hunt while here. Those boars seemed kind of scary, and he didn't think the rice and lizards would be very filling. Thus he deemed fish as the choice for tonight's dinner in his head. It was only 11:00 am, but Claire had already began to talk about starting a fire with glasses. She also said they had about 3 pairs of glasses.

"Y'know, just cause I don't wear 'em all the time, doesn't mean my glasses are completely useless." He said with a tiny chuckle at the end of his sentence. He took the pair of spectacles hung around his shirt and placed them on the first-aid kit for future pyro-related reasons.

"Water. Er, I'll get some." said the red-headed girl named Alice. She dashed off with the map and the jug, jokingly (he presumed) asking the group if someone would get her in case she got injured.

"Can do." Ruth said with a playful salute.

"I'll work on the shelter! Hey, R.J, you wanna help out?" said a much larger boy with a charming English accent. He looked around at his other teammates and realized he wasn't the skinniest person in the area.

"Oh, yeah, I'll do whatever you guys need me to do. So while Alice is getting water, and we build the shelter, you guys will work on the fire right? Sounds good to me."

He looked back at Owen and spoke.

"I haven't really watched this show much, but I've gone camping before, so I'll try to help as much as I can." He grabbed a machete and spoke again. "So are we just gonna cut down the branches and leaves or somethin'?"
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & ❤ ❤
[+] spoiler
V7 - ❤ ❤ ❤ - PV3 - {❤} ❤ ❤ - TV3 - ❤ ❤ - V8 - ❤ ❤ ❤
[+] spoiler
21:33RattlesnakeIf you can't ninja roll the solution is to get naked until you can ninja roll

Justice for Natali - Today at 4:21 PM
Your adorable face will not save you from the long dick of the law

Gianni - Today at 8:05 PM
Sometimes the big tru tru different than the small tru tru

Laurels
Mr. Danya

October 18th, 2012, 4:37 am #6

Claire was surprised to hear that the glasses thing might not work. Then again, she was just basing it on a book she read. But, they needed fire, and no one else had any ideas on how to start a fire, so she might as well try it. Well, she better get started. Owen and R.J. were gonna start the shelter, and Alice was going to get water.

What's Jake doing anyways? Ah, nevermind. Better get started. Okay, kindling. What the fuck is there to use?

Claire made her way to the nearby wooded area. She saw a few twigs and sticks on the ground and began to pick them up.

There was some weird, stringy stuff you were supposed to burn, right? What is that shit called?

"Eh, better start with this stuff," she muttered to herself.

Claire moved out into the open beach. She began to dig a hole in the ground and placed the sticks in the ground. She then kneeled on the sand.

"Okay, here we go."

Claire removed her glasses and held them up. She soon found where the sun was positioned and adjusted the glasses to reflect the light. She watched as a small dot appeared on the logs. She knew it would have to start smoking before any fire would emerge.

And the waiting begins.
[+] spoiler
Nadia Riva
"You don't think I'm pretty enough to be a model? And you're telling me while wearing that face?"

Noah Whitley

Alba Reyes
[+] spoiler

Armed with a lead pipe.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

19:10 Laurelena: When octopi eat hamsters, the resulting laughter is a mix of colorful idiocy and dainty ice skating

16:57 KamiKaze Laurie, if you ever become a mod, let it be known that one day you will critique someone's profile who had a girl killing her family friend because he raped her, and the person will insult you by calling you a talking Oshawott doll.

00:19Delroy.... I HAVE AN IMAGE OF HANSEL FUCKING TRAVIS WITH A CHAINSAW STUCK IN MY HEAD. HOW IS THIS IN ANY WAY GOOD!?

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

Rachael Langdon
[+] spoiler

[+] spoiler

Rachael Langdon

Claire Monaghan
[+] spoiler

Claire Monaghan
[+] spoiler

Pippin
Winner

October 21st, 2012, 1:05 pm #7

It was less than ten minutes since they’d found their camp, and all the members of the “Brahman Tribe”, as they were going to be known as, had already decided on their tasks and jobs around camp. Owen smiled at this. This was definitely a good start. Strategy and plotting against each other could come later, after all the physical work was done. Even though they didn’t appear to be the most physically fit team overall, they were working as a cohesive unit.

Well, except for Jake at the moment. I guess he’ll do something to help out around camp. Maybe he’ll go help Claire with the fire or something? Or maybe he’ll go help Alice, maybe make sure she doesn’t actually get lost or break anything. Ooh, or, maybe go and get food from somewhere? That’ll be useful for sure.

Like R.J, Owen presumed she was joking, but then again, he knew Alice wasn’t exactly a fitness fanatic. Hopefully there would be more mental challenges than physical this time around. Owen felt confident in his own abilities at the physical challenges, but he knew that his stamina, or lack of, was always a problem, and as he’d thought earlier, the rest of the tribe didn’t seem incredibly physically fit overall.

For the second time that day, Owen was broken out of his thoughts when R.J. asked him what the basic plan for the shelter was. Owen nodded at his suggestion.

“Yeah, I think that’s the basic idea. Well, that and look for any fallen logs or anything like that. It’d be nice if we’d been given a cave or something, but, uh… we haven’t. So I guess we’ll have to deal with what we’ve been given, huh? I mean, we’re not aiming for the Taj Mahal or anything here. Just somewhere to keep us dry.”

Owen grabbed a machete, and gestured towards the treeline just behind the tribe flag. “We could use the trees as part of the shelter formation, make things easier on us.” Owen suggested.
[+] spoiler
Lyra Doyle-Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky Land Ho
Current Thread: Lo Mein Event - ?Whatever you need, I've got you covered!?
Katie Agustien-If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch, make it a good one Bastille
Current Thread: he let me set fire to a fleet of ships when no-one else would - ?Maybe we can trade. I get to watch you dance, you get to watch me work out.?
Stepney Cruz-I'm taking back the crown, I'm all dressed up and naked, I see what's mine and take it Memes
Current Thread: Clinging to Loss - ?Didja know this place is supposed to be haunted??
Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money Keane
Current Thread: Generation Loss - ?Oh, and hey, don?t worry ?bout earlier, it?s all cool. I think you?d probably have been hurt worse than me if we?d collided, anyways.?
Aurelien Valter-It's deep in their bones, they'll run into smoke when the fire is fierce Football
Current Thread: I'M A SHARK, I'M A SHAAARK, SUCK MY DIIIIICK, I'M A SHAAARK - ?Goodbye, friend. I will miss you.?
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
V4!
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus)
Current location-Paint it Black-DECEASED-Neck broken by Maxwell Lombardi
Weapons-Wallet with German marks, Yatagan, guitar, Savage Model 1907 (.32 ACP)

V5!
B004-Owen Kay-?I don?t... don?t want to die...?-Weapons: Table Leg, Rusty Golf Club-Never Truly Had A Chance

G041-Amy Bachelor-Mike, I... I don?t want to--Weapon: Blackjack-Can't Live On Hope Alone

B024-Francis St. Ledger-?Megan, just... just fuckin? listen to me.?-Weapon: Insulated Blanket-Crossed The Line

V6!

G021-Mia Rose-You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong
Died in: Elapsam Semel Occasionem Non Ipse Potest Iuppiter Reprehendere
Weapon: Uzi-Pro

G034-Astrid Tate-So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Died in: End of the Line
Weapon: Pickaxe

G006-Bryony Adams-Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Died in: eternitybox
Current Weapon: Deck of playing cards, broken easel leg.
[+] spoiler

Owen, Francis and Amy, all by Mimi

Amy Bachelor, by Violent-Medic

Owen Kay, by Un-Persona

Amy Bachelor, by Mimi

Amy Bachelor, by TurtleTyrant
[+] spoiler
Garren Mortimer-Now you can't get mad, I'm only getting started, I won't blackout
[+] spoiler
Beatrice Briggs and Timothy "Tim" Karim
Nothing In My Way Pippi Fontaine-I'll float on endlessly, senses eluding me, this long horizon to this open sea.
Jamie Mittelman-We will meet you where the lights are, the defenders, of the faith we are
Clover Crescent-Why would I waste another day whilst life just passes by?
Castlevania Ada Bentley-Save your cheers and my applause, I never was worth fighting for
Richard Potter-But if I had one chance to freeze time, and stand still and soak in everything, I'd choose right now
Kerry Gray-We'll finish what we started, so promise me that we'll be the Lionhearted
Marshall Nichols-Maybe that's how books get written, maybe that's why songs get sung, maybe we are the unlucky ones
Gregory "Greg" Gateshead-Built an empire of sound, as the bridges were falling down
Candice Bailey-I feel I can fly, I'm on 678 cloud 9, and ain't nothin gonna stop me
Patty English-We're all in the same boat, staying afloat for the moment
Ophelia Wright-If you're dreaming what I'm dreaming, close your eyes and feel at home
Marina-Cassandra Gro?-And we will never be alone again, 'cause it doesn't happen every day
Boyd Adkinson - And the lights, they glow, like I just lost the world war, and the scene slips away to the evenness I fake
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

Aura
Winner
Aura
Winner

October 21st, 2012, 5:43 pm #8

Jake was pretty nervous. Everyone else had already divides up the tasks, and he was the only one not doing anything. If he hadn't been too shy to speak up, then he would probably be doing something useful. If he didn't start working fast, the rest of the tribe would see him as useless or lazy, and they would vote him off first. The only problem was that everyone else was already doing most of the work around camp. R.J. and Owen were making the shelter, Claire was making the fire, and Alcie went to get water. He didn't really know what he could do to be producti-

Food!

Jake suddenly realized that no one else on the tribe was looking for food. They needed food if they were going to survive, right? He had actually figred out a way to be useful around camp! He walked towards the forest and called out to his tribemates, trying to make his meek voice as loud as possible.

"Um... I'm going to look for food. I mean, if that's okay with everyone."

[+] spoiler
v5 Characters:

B029- Matt Masters- DECEASED (114/152)

B043- Adonis Alba- DECEASED (124/152)

G051- Stacey Mordetsky- DECEASED (136/152)

Brackie
Winner

October 27th, 2012, 7:38 pm #9

Day 3...

[I.C.]

"Hey guys, we have treemail! And it's immunity!"
"With Immunity on the line
You'll compete in this Boulder Run
For one unlucky contestant
This game will end the fun."
[OOC]

This immunity challenge will be based off of strength, constitution, and for two other contestants dexterity and intelligence as well. All I need from each tribe is who will be competitors in the latter category. Make sure to send them to me or announce it in the tribe threads once you decide, by 6pm Monday EDT at the very latest.

Any questions, make sure to PM me.

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
v4
Brendan Wallace is a coward.
Clio Gabriella wanted to go home.
Paige Strand needed to run.
Jacob Charles had to put back his pieces.
Aston Bennett was better than you.
Ma'afu Tuigamala made the ultimate mistake.
[+] spoiler
v5
Janie Sinneave wanted to ride in the clouds.
[+] spoiler
v6
Maxim Kehlenbrink did nothing wrong.
[+] spoiler
Ezra Landau - "Pretty sure the point of life is to indulge and be pretty." - Philosophy
Hayden Lockwood - "Come to the march this Saturday and I'll show you a good time." - Pride
Allegra Varley - "Bet you I can jump from here to that boat." - Risk
Truann Coleman - "Please stop saying that." - Rage
Anya Van Doren - "Dunno why I did it. Dunno why it's your business." - Duplicity

Laurels
Mr. Danya

October 27th, 2012, 7:53 pm #10

Claire continued to stare at the fire pit. It was hot today, and she was sure she was spending too long in the sun. However, she knew she needed the fire to start. This was her task, and if she failed, the others might vote her out.

Come on, you son of a bitch. BURN!

That's when she noticed the smoke. Her eyes widened. It was actually working. She waited, and then, saw a small light. Fire! She had fire!

Holy shit! I gotta keep it going!

Claire rushed into the woods and began to gather any small plant life she could find. She rushed back to the pile and began to feed the small flames.

"Okay, okay, I've got to keep this going."

Claire began to blow on it some more, and soon, more of the leaves and other small twigs began to catch fire.

"Woo!" Claire cheered. "We've got fire! Let's have some water to celebrate!"

She did a small jump and cheer. She actually did it. It took a while, but she did it.

A few days later, Claire volunteered to check out the treemail. When she arrived, she found a message in the small box and took it back to the camp.

"Hey guys, we have treemail! And it's immunity!"

Claire then read the message out loud.

"Yikes, we're doing some Indiana Jones shit today. So, who's ready?"
[+] spoiler
Nadia Riva

Noah Whitley

Alba Reyes
[+] spoiler

Armed with a lead pipe.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

Rachael Langdon
[+] spoiler

[+] spoiler

Rachael Langdon

Claire Monaghan
[+] spoiler

Claire Monaghan
[+] spoiler