In addition to these, here are three unique mechanics that this game will follow:da rules wrote:
- Do not, under any circumstances, quote, screenshot, or otherwise allow people direct access to your Role PM. You may paraphrase your role & flavor. If you're not sure if something is okay, ask, and save us both some trouble.
- Do not talk about the game outside of the game thread without direct permission from the mod.
- To remain active, you must post a minimum of four times per day phase. Unlike in previous mafias, only EBWOPs don't count as a post for the purposes of this. Due to there being no ambiguity to these rules regarding what counts as "meaningful" there will be more posts required per phase than in previous games and only one warning and then a modkill.
- Dayphases will run for 7 days, and nights two, unless there are irl issues or if multiple players request so. Scum have day chat FOR THE FIRST DAY ONLY.
- Order of actions will be determined by NAR, except in that Roleblocks take primacy over all other blocking actions, and Miscellaneous roles are treated like the role they most resemble, where applicable.
- All lynches are final. You may continue talking after a lynch is reached but before I've posted the flip. Once the flip is posted and night starts, no more posting.
- One "bah" post is allowed, otherwise no posting in this thread after elimination.
Other than that, I don't think there's anything I need to state in this post. Good luck and have fun!Unique Mechanics wrote:
- Ballot Box Voting - Votes posted in the thread will not count for a lynch. Instead, you must PM me with the name of who you wish to vote for. Votes are final, and you cant change your vote once you put it down.
- Compulsive Lynches - A lynch must happen every phase. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the phase regardless of how many votes there are gets lynched. If somebody gets more than two thirds of the votes needed for a lynch, the person is lynched and the phase ends instantly.
- Items - There are two items in the game that can change the way the game works. These are obtained in unique ways.
6. Empress Plush
12. Rorick Skyve
16. General Goose