Suddenly, a Relationship Thread

V6 Pregame is approaching, and so the time comes for the floodgates to open. This is the place to seek friends, rivals, romantic partners, study buddies, and more! You may start planning threads of your own here to lay out specific desires, or you can simply cruise others' posts to see if you find somewhere your characters will fit. Please note that V6 Pregame is still a ways off; this forum is merely to facilitate more direct planning now that class and location details have been revealed.

Suddenly, a Relationship Thread

KamiKaze
Winner

February 9th, 2015, 8:18 am #1

So there's a good chance I may join v6 after all! So far I have two three fine ladies that would love to be your friend. Or enemy. Or love interest. Or whatever you can see!

I might add their relationships in this post later on, but for now, here's what I wrote about them in the concepts thread copypasta'd, plus cliffnote-versions!

Emma Aguilar Luz- I was working on her, and then remembered that I was planning on making a Luz. So she's a Luz now, yay!

Emma is a bookish girl, who loves reading and studying. I'm thinking that she might know how to play the piano as well. She's generally pretty studious and academic-focused. I'm also thinking that she might be on the student council?

Ems' parents identify as preppers, and growing up Emma has been familiar with the basics of surviving a disaster. When she was younger she would often go on camping trips with them, and while she doesn't as often she still does on a few occasions. At some point, she was also enrolled in self-defense classes, at least partly as a response to the SOTF terrorist attacks. However, the thing that mainly interests her is first aid, and while she's not a substitute for a doctor she knows a lot of information about it.

Starting from her early teens Emma has experienced medical symptoms such as drowsiness during the day, muscle weakness, and sleep paralysis. While at first she thought it was stress, she was eventually diagnosed with narcolepsy with cataplexic symptoms, and prescribed medication for it. At first Emma tried not to tell anyone about her diagnosis out of fear that it would impact how people see her, but nowadays tends to tell people about it as early as possible so that they know what to do if she's having symptoms. Emma has been concerned about whether her health problems would effect her life later on, but tries her best to get past it. In addition, it's made her a little health conscious; she exercises regularly at the local fitness club and rarely, if ever, eats junk food. On campus she has a few accommodations for her condition.

At school, Emma is well-liked due to her generally being friendly and knowledgeable. She's, as I said, bookish, but extroverted. Ems' is a bit on the cautious side, as a result of growing up with a prepper background as well as her condition. As you might suspect, she tends to make friends with other academically inclined people. I imagine she has a bit of an ambitious side to her, and is driven to succeed. As for her relationship to the rest of the Luz family, I imagine she'd be generally close to them.

Cliffnote Version
- One of the Luz kids. I'm trying to keep it open so that I won't step on any other Luz ideas.
- Academically focused; likes reading and studying.
- Plays piano?
- On student council.
- Parents are preppers; while she does know self-defense and basic survival skills, the main thing she's good at is first aid.
- Diagnosed with narcolepsy. As a result, she tends to be more health-conscious.
-Well-liked among her classmates, especially the more academic crowd. Also one of the nicer members of the popular crowd.
-Nice and friendly, though cautious.

Junko Kurosawa- In some ways she's changed, and other ways she's the same as before. Junko is, has, and always will be an adrenaline junkie. As a kid she and her friends ended up watching Jackass, and attempted to come up with their own stunts. Naturally, that was put to a stop quickly. As a teen, she practices parkour/freerunning, rollerblades, and is on the track team. If it involves getting your blood pumping, as a general rule Junko will be right there the second you even suggest it. Overall, she's a tomboyish girl with an adventurous and thrill-seeking personality.

Junko is the adoptive daughter of a lesbian couple, and personally identifies as pansexual. She tends to be sensitive about LGBT issues, and as a result of growing up in a more conservative town she has a tendency to become defensive and cranky due to people reacting negatively to her family and their choices, especially since she tends to be more liberal in general.

Aside from her adrenaline junkie antics, she has a few "geeky" ones. Junko likes cartoons (both Western and anime), comic books, and video games. Her favorites tend to be more of the "action" flavor; think things like Dragonball Z, fighting games, or superhero comics. Though, now that I think of it, it makes sense that she likes a few horror games as well.

As mentioned before, she's on the tomboyish side, and more athletically inclined in general. Junko's a bit prideful and a bit of a show-off, though as I said, she tends to have a bit of a temper, both about her family and about things in general, At school, she's a bit of a procrastinator, and while not necessarily a slacker she occasionally has to be reminded about upcoming due dates for projects. Otherwise, though, she gets decent grades consistently. Junko's close to both of her mothers, perhaps to the point of being a "mommy's girl".

Cliffnote Version
- Adrenaline junkie. Early antics inspired by Jackass, but nowadays gets her dose in more healthy ways (parkour/freerunning, track, and rollerblading).
- Is officially on the track team, as that parentheses suggests.
- Adoptive daughter of lesbian couple; close to both of her mothers.
- Identifies as pansexual
- Is sensitive about LGBT issues as a result, and is one of the people with more liberal leanings in general.
- Likes video games, animation, and comic books. Tends to prefer more action-focused works.
- Prideful, a bit temperamental.
- Procrastinator.

Jennifer Wallace- Jennifer is an aspiring journalist, and part of the school newspaper. Like Ems, she is more on the academic side. However, she's fairly introverted. Jennifer's not by any means a loner, but more someone who can come off as cold and quiet to people who don't know her very well. While she tends to dress in a somewhat vintage/retro feminine style, she's actually a bit more tomboyish than she looks; she prefers to make friends with boys, and in her spare time she enjoys urban recreation.

She also enjoys painting and photography; while she prefers photography more, she paints a ton too. Sometimes Jennifer takes pictures of her ventures into urban exploration, and, while she doesn't post them online or show them off, uses them as a reference for her paintings. I'm currently thinking that she's the type that would be interested in adventures to the ghost towns around Kingman, and perhaps maybe hiking in the mountains? She also likes to read, with a preference towards mystery novels. While she doesn't admit it, she still has her Nancy Drew novels from when she was a kid, even though her tastes have matured. She also likes watching movies, generally older classic or arthouse-y. General rule: if it's appeared on Brows Held High, there's a decent chance she's seen it.

As I said before, she's a bit introverted and hard to get to know, but she's polite, if a little snarky. She can get a little nitpicky and finicky at times, but she at least tries to voice her criticisms in a polite way. Jennifer is a good student, and is dead set on her becoming a journalist.

By the way, she has a horrible caffeine addiction. She drinks around three cups of coffee a day, possibly more when she's working hard overnight. When she doesn't get her fix, she gets irritable and has headaches.

Cliffnote Version
- Aspiring journalist, part of the school newspaper
- Academically focused.
-While she dresses in a somewhat feminine vintage/retro way, she is tomboyish.
- Likes urban exploration, and may be up for hiking and ghost town visits.
- Likes painting and photography, though more so for photography.
- Watches older and/or arthouse-y films.
- Introverted and a little quiet, but she's polite. She can get snarky and finicky, but she tries to stay polite.
- Has a horrible habit of drinking a lot of coffee.

Got any ideas? Post them here!
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."
[+] spoiler
In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2008 SOTF
Carol Burke- Female Student #015- A good friend.
Remy Kim- Male Student #080- Yet another victim of the system.
Aileen Borden- Female Student #022- It's going to be okay.

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2012 SOTF
Alexandria "Alex" Ripley- Female Student #002- Sometimes your life is meant to be a warning to others.
Lana Torres- Female Student #039- Technically, she died happy.
Miranda Millers- Female Student #019- Doomed by self-fulfilling prophecy.

In Loving Memory of Those Killed in the 2015 SOTF
Jennifer Wallace- Female Student #055- Good night, and good luck.
Junko Kurosawa- Female Student #041- Experienced a thrill to die for.
Emma Luz- Female Student #022- Sweet dreams.

....?
Anna Chase- Female Student #010- And then she lived happily ever after.
[+] spoiler
For v6, I have come to a decision. To help lessen character pimping, I have vowed not to talk about my characters, any characters closely related to mine, or any threads I've been involved in, in any of the following places:

- Chat
- General Discussion thread
- TV Tropes
- Random Thoughts

I am not allowing myself to talk about anything relating to my characters or scenes I'm in unless they are brought up in conversation by another handler. I am not allowed to use my characters' names OOC or mention anything relating to that character until another handler mentions them. This is not currently in effect for pre-game; these self-imposed rules do not apply until v6 starts. However, they will be in effect the second v6 is announced. When one of my characters die, escape, or are otherwise removed from the game, these rules are lifted for that character, and I am free to talk about that character as much as I want. However, the others will have to wait until they too are out of the game.

This is a personal promise I'm keeping to myself for v6. If I break it, please feel free to bitch me out.

-KamiKaze

Addendum as of v6: I may ask for critiques while a character's arc is ongoing, as long as someone has offered to do so.
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

The Burned Handler
Mr. Danya

February 9th, 2015, 8:22 am #2

I'm going to send you a quick PM to see what you think if you'd like to chew on some concept stuff, since I was about to anyway. After that I'll either post here again or you can edit your post.
MurderWeasel getting impatient wrote:Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.
wrote:18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!
wrote:16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene
[+] spoiler
wrote:11:55 Zarina turns out I work best with people when most of the people are dead
wrote:18:30 Slam Well we don't really do showers in the UK
wrote:05:57 *** Christian joined #sotf
05:58 shotgunkid oh crap
wrote:05:54 frogue i can be a time consuming process!
wrote:16:47 Irene "let it sit for half an hour, it's better when it's not so cold" he said.
16:47 Irene well...
16:48 Irene it exploaded.
16:48 Irene all over my hands.
Gianni no wrote:15:54 Aloha Leg cramps happened suddenly and i can't move X_X
15:55 Gianni wb :3
wrote:21:20 *** Persy joined #sotf
21:21 Gianni Hey Persy!
21:21 Namira my mutant alchemist
wrote:21:31 Pancapples [The weather] Was beautiful today.
21:33 Solitair oh no
wrote:18:48 Ruggawork Who doesn't want to rape Bro
wrote:17:30 Ohm Sweet, I'm using then
wrote:14:18 Wes 'm so hungry ;c
14:18 Wes :c8
14:18 Wes...
14:18 Wes fuck it
14:18 mib_7zyd33 That's not what you're supposed to do to food.
14:19 Imehal Nah, that's kinda par for the course around here.
14:19--- Ohm is away (Ew)
wrote:14:50Pancapples I kinda miss the Crusades now.
Bad Ohm! wrote:18:51*** RC quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
18:51 Ohmfg Yay!
Laur doesn't like people being in chat wrote:18:33 Laurels Agh, people are here
18:33*** Laurels quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Germany vs. Germany! wrote:18:47 RC I should send my list of ideas to SOTF_Help once I get rid of the dumb ones on the list
18:48 Bikriki so you want to send them an empty list?
wrote:19:40 uyugin taking bets on who will be the big douche in v6
19:40 Kilmarnock Actually I'm going with Laur.
wrote:14:01 Kilmarnock Girl!Slam was cute I guess.
wrote:11:29 Naft Dude uncool
11:29 Naft I was talking about conceptual penises and you made the penises real
wrote:13:59 Solitair I love seeing people get mentally broken

Violent-Medic
Winner

February 23rd, 2015, 9:17 am #3

As Luz probably-cousins who are both hella bookish, I bet Emma and Lily probably get along great.

Junko and Clarice both do track so there's probably at least an acquaintancy there. They're also both somewhat tempermantal (though in Clarice it's more 'super forward with her opinions') so maybe there's potential for clashes there.

I think Danny would probably like Junko. He can appreciate the thrill-seeking and he's also a (secret) anime nerd who'd be up for playing some video games. He might have tried to hit on her once. If rejected outright, it could easily have settled into friendship from there, but if the flirting was returned it probably eventually resulted in a bad breakup.
[+] spoiler

(Sprites courtesy of the awesome Fenris.)

B020 - Daniel "Danny" Brooks | Weapon: Portable CD player with batteries | DECEASED
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: N/A
V6 - 1 2 3 4

G002 - Lillian "Lily" Caldwell | Weapon: Army Helmet | DECEASED
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

G043 - Clarice Halwood | Weapon: Can of Air Freshener | ALIVE
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[+] spoiler
B020 - Joe Carrasco | Weapon: Dressage Whip | DECEASED - "All the wishes... impossible. Gun's enough."
PREGAME - Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Prom: 1 2 3 4
V5 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

G003 - Naomi Bell | Weapon: Electric Hedge Trimmers | DECEASED - "S-s-stop."
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Prom: 1
V5 - 1 2 | Meanwhile - 1

G043 - Mallory McCormick | Weapon: Flathead Screwdriver | DECEASED - "Okay... Hospital... Then tennis..."
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
V5 - 1 2 3 4 5 | Meanwhile - 1

Aloha
Contender

February 23rd, 2015, 9:15 pm #4

Bridgette and Emma are both on the student council and academically-inclined. Bridgette tends to be more sociable during her extra cirriculars, and if Emma doesn't mind they could be good friends.

Junko's adamant liberal views may put her in a positive light in Samuel's eyes, though I'm not too sure if he could keep up with her adventurous nature. They also have a slight overlap in favored genres (horror/action), so they could bond over that too.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
G025: Veronica McDonald is DEAD and armed with a tire iron (formerly J.R. Rizzolo's) >> "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry..."
Current: Left unheard in Dreams Walk on Powerlines

B033: Jason Meyers is DEAD and armed with a Smith & Wesson .357 Revolver >> First one to die is the first one out, even if it's to heaven instead of home.
Current: Went home in In Situ

G049: Natalia "Koala" Kowalski is DEAD and armed with a Tufts 17/23 Dental Explorer, a small metal rod, and an empty syringe >> "J-Joey?"
Current: Dead again in Once Again
[+] spoiler
G003: Bridgette Sommerfeld is DEAD and armed with a toothbrush & toothpaste >> ""You-y-y-y-y-"
Current: Safer than sorry in In This Starless Night (handled by backslash)

B007: Jasper Bustamante is DEAD and unarmed >> "Don't let me die like this."
Current: All alone in Thanatophobia (handled by Cicada Days)

B031: Samuel Howard is DEAD and armed with a crossbow (20 bolts) >> "Fuck you."
Current: Never stood a chance in Into the Veil

~*~

Haley Juarez is ALIVE >> Living life to the fullest
Current: Being immature in Everything You've Always Wanted to Know
[+] spoiler
Alison Bernhiesel is ALIVE >> A born leader
Current: In Transit
Mark Nathan "Nate" Malaqui is ALIVE >> Head in the clouds
Theodore "Teddy" Nunes-White is ALIVE >> Recovering pessimist
Robin Mireles is ALIVE >> Grand slam
[+] spoiler
Karen "Shiloh" Legere >> She's free
[+] spoiler
wrote:[21:51] Zarina: "and then Naft rode Aloha's large purple crab all night long, in a hypothetical future where Aloha is at the age of consent"
[21:51] Zarina: the end
wrote:[19:06] Aloha: Oh jeez one of my ACNL villagers gave me a shirt they were just wearing
[19:06] Aloha: warning me that it was "still warm"
[19:09] Aloha: My other ACNL villager just gave me his toilet w h a t
[19:09] Skraal: "It's still warm"
wrote:[00:15] Zarina: I think we're pretty lighthearted for a bunch of people writing about mass murder
wrote:Kyoko Sakura-chan - Today at 5:01 PM
In Hawaiian, Aloha means "Hello" and "Goodbye," the latter of which is appropriate considering how fast his V6 cast died
[+] spoiler
G025: Veronica McDonald by Mimi
B033: Jason Meyers by Mimi (now with a dead version courteous of Naft!)
Two sprites of Bridgette Sommerfeld by Fenris
Two sprites of Jasper Bustamante by Fenris
Open to constructive criticism!

Pancapples
Cannon Fodder
Pancapples
Cannon Fodder

February 23rd, 2015, 10:06 pm #5

Gary would probably be cool with Junko, them both being in track. Tabby, however, would looove her. They're both pansexual, they both like video games and other nerdy shit, and...and there are usually three of these things. But yeah! Friendship!
Song currently stuck in my head: UNLIMITS - Shinkirō

Characters

V6 (Pregame)

Gary Kwan - "Fuck you." - I-II

CondorTalon
Player

February 25th, 2015, 3:24 am #6

Nancy would totally go all weeaboo for Junko, whether or not she feels uncomfortable with that or not is up to you.

Yes I totally just copy-pasted that from Firedog's thread no shame

Although given they have a shared interest in anime they might more acquainted with each other?

Sandra would probably be friendly with Junko, given they have similar interests (track, and Sandra's skateboarding to Junko's rollerblading). She would also provide some healthy competition (given that they're both competitive), and Sandra wouldn't mind Junko's sometimes-temperament at all.

Jennifer seems like she would at least be on good terms with Emma. I don't know if they'd be full fledged friends, given that Jennifer doesn't like attention, but they'd at least be acquaintances.

[+] spoiler
V6:
G009 - Sandra Dyer - Pot lid - [untitled]
G023 - Jennifer Su - Flashlight - Asymptote
G036 - Nancy Kyle - Hatchet - 不安心

V5:
G024 - Yukiko Sakurai - Weed whacker with circular saw attachment - Sunrise
B048 - Corey Esposito - Swedish Made Penis Enhancement Pump - Something Something Movie Reference

V5 Pregame:
Miriam Castille - "U-Um... well, see... I-I seemed to have misplaced m-my books..." - In Transit - It Was Just A Drink
[+] spoiler
Felix Rees
Camellia "Cammy" Walker-Grimsley
Sachi Kobayakawa
Dane Lennox
Catherine Zier
Malcolm Hong
Victoria Tran
Bethany Sadler

KamiKaze
Winner

March 16th, 2015, 6:30 am #7

Sorry everyone. I was kind of focusing on a massacre thread in Mini and got distracted again. X_X

MEDIC- Yes! The Luz cousins would know each other. I'm looking at Lily's info, and I agree they would probably get along. Ems is a bit more extroverted, but I think she would like Lily.

As for Danny and Junko, I kind of like the idea of them being exes. Junko would be all "D:<" after they broke up, especially if it was over text messaging. Maybe they were friends before they dated, but not anymore?

Aloha- Bridgette and Emma seem to be busy-bodies in much the same way (Orchestra, student council, and studying in general?). I do see them at least getting along. They're both established to be part of the popular crowd too, if I'm remembering correctly, so there's a connection there.

I do see Samuel and Junko having this dynamic where they're friends, but she keeps trying to push him into all sorts of activities she likes but he would be all "Uh...". Like "C'mon, it's just a haunted house/jump/rollercoaster! Don't be a baby! : D" But, I can also see her being quite fond of him, and is willing to bond over scary games and action-y ones, too!

Pancapples- I think Junko would like Gary. I don't think they'd be super-close buddies, since Junko's pretty... feisty, if you want to use that term. But I do see her being appreciative of his being on track and his active lifestyle in general.

I do agree that Tabby and Junko could be friends, though. Tabby seems like an energetic happy sort, which Junko would approve of. X3

Birdy- I totally told Ciel that his Jazzy can be creepy to Junko, so I'm up for that. Junko would be all "Bleh, this person again. D:<" whenever Nancy starts weebing out on her. Junko doesn't like weebs.

I do see Sandra and Junko having friendly competition together. Like, they're friends, but being competitive and all... it seems like they'd try to outdo each other. Or at least Junko would. But yeah, friends!

Emma would probably know Jennifer, but Emma's a bit more social. I'd imagine they'd be friendly, but they're not super-best buddies.

How's all this sound?
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."
[+] spoiler

Alexandria "Alex" Ripley- Female Student #002- Sometimes your life is meant to be a warning to others.

....?
[+] spoiler
For v6, I have come to a decision. To help lessen character pimping, I have vowed not to talk about my characters, any characters closely related to mine, or any threads I've been involved in, in any of the following places:

- Chat
- TV Tropes
- Random Thoughts

I am not allowing myself to talk about anything relating to my characters or scenes I'm in unless they are brought up in conversation by another handler. I am not allowed to use my characters' names OOC or mention anything relating to that character until another handler mentions them. This is not currently in effect for pre-game; these self-imposed rules do not apply until v6 starts. However, they will be in effect the second v6 is announced. When one of my characters die, escape, or are otherwise removed from the game, these rules are lifted for that character, and I am free to talk about that character as much as I want. However, the others will have to wait until they too are out of the game.

This is a personal promise I'm keeping to myself for v6. If I break it, please feel free to bitch me out.

-KamiKaze

Addendum as of v6: I may ask for critiques while a character's arc is ongoing, as long as someone has offered to do so.
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

The Burned Handler
Mr. Danya

March 16th, 2015, 6:41 am #8

So to codify some of the stuff we talked over in PM:

Crisanto and Emma are related, though how closely is a ??? at the moment since the Luzzes are a bigass family. We didn't really talk much about how close they might be or how he gets on with your others though. If you do that Naft challenge you got he'd be Cris' teammate though.

Emma knows and gets on well with both Kaylee and Rod, though she buys into Kaylee's bad rep and the rumours around her a bit and is maybe a bit intimidated by Rod, especially given how publicly he dumped Ivy. We suggested she might know Curtis sort of by association, as well as maybe runins during orchestra stuff.

We said Curtis would know Junko from anime club and Junko'd appreciate his efforts to keep creepy weeabooish shit out of the club. Also that she'd buy weed from him on a casual basis. We also noted his more right wing upbringing could cause a hurdle, since he's been recently trying to grow out of certain prejudices he was raised with. Something that occurs to me is maybe for the life of him he can't really understand what the hell the difference is between being bi and being pansexual. We didn't really get into how she'd know my others though.
MurderWeasel getting impatient wrote:Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.
wrote:18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!
wrote:16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene
[+] spoiler
wrote:11:55 Zarina turns out I work best with people when most of the people are dead
wrote:18:30 Slam Well we don't really do showers in the UK
wrote:05:57 *** Christian joined #sotf
05:58 shotgunkid oh crap
wrote:05:54 frogue i can be a time consuming process!
wrote:16:47 Irene "let it sit for half an hour, it's better when it's not so cold" he said.
16:47 Irene well...
16:48 Irene it exploaded.
16:48 Irene all over my hands.
Gianni no wrote:15:54 Aloha Leg cramps happened suddenly and i can't move X_X
15:55 Gianni wb :3
wrote:21:20 *** Persy joined #sotf
21:21 Gianni Hey Persy!
21:21 Namira my mutant alchemist
wrote:21:31 Pancapples [The weather] Was beautiful today.
21:33 Solitair oh no
wrote:18:48 Ruggawork Who doesn't want to rape Bro
wrote:17:30 Ohm Sweet, I'm using then
wrote:14:18 Wes 'm so hungry ;c
14:18 Wes :c8
14:18 Wes...
14:18 Wes fuck it
14:18 mib_7zyd33 That's not what you're supposed to do to food.
14:19 Imehal Nah, that's kinda par for the course around here.
14:19--- Ohm is away (Ew)
wrote:14:50Pancapples I kinda miss the Crusades now.
Bad Ohm! wrote:18:51*** RC quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
18:51 Ohmfg Yay!
Laur doesn't like people being in chat wrote:18:33 Laurels Agh, people are here
18:33*** Laurels quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Germany vs. Germany! wrote:18:47 RC I should send my list of ideas to SOTF_Help once I get rid of the dumb ones on the list
18:48 Bikriki so you want to send them an empty list?
wrote:19:40 uyugin taking bets on who will be the big douche in v6
19:40 Kilmarnock Actually I'm going with Laur.
wrote:14:01 Kilmarnock Girl!Slam was cute I guess.
wrote:11:29 Naft Dude uncool
11:29 Naft I was talking about conceptual penises and you made the penises real
wrote:13:59 Solitair I love seeing people get mentally broken

KamiKaze
Winner

May 11th, 2015, 5:12 am #9

Bumping this back up, because Junko has a profile now!

As noted above in Burnie''s post, I kind of decided Junko also now smokes weed. I put it in her profile in case that was a necessary detail. Otherwise, she's mostly the same, just expanded!

So yeah. If you see something there now that she has a profile, feel free to ask!
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
[+] spoiler

....?
[+] spoiler

- Chat
- TV Tropes
- Random Thoughts

-KamiKaze

KamiKaze
Winner

October 25th, 2015, 4:32 pm #10

Bumping this again. The reason why is because I have a third person now.

Some of you may remember Jennifer, my PAHL girl. I was thinking recently, and I decided that I want to bring her back for v6! Yay!

She'll be revamped for setting reasons, of course. But for the most part, the core of her character will be the same. She just won't have pica this time. : D

I updated my first post, so take a look to see if there's anything you can see her doing for your kids!

(by the way, she'll most probs be a senior)
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
[+] spoiler

....?
[+] spoiler

- Chat
- TV Tropes
- Random Thoughts

-KamiKaze