Stuck-up rich snobs need friends too!

Spinnentier
Cannon Fodder

July 8th, 2016, 4:06 pm #1

Hello everyone. Spinnentier here

Basically I'm looking for friendships with my character Rea Adams, who looks down on students less well-off than her.

She's into medicine, has rich parents, and finds American culture fascinating. She's also Australian, but will slap you if you mention shrimps and/or barbeques. She's new to the country after moving to Kingman just before her first year at Cochise. She can be found in the late hours of the night, suffering from insomnia for a while, though she uses this time to study to improve her grades; her class results are consistently high.

So, anyone want their character to be friends with her? Relationships? Ex-relationships? Write it below or PM me, I'm down for pretty much anything.
I'm still here, just lurking though for the most part.

CrossbowPig
Contender

July 8th, 2016, 4:46 pm #2

Hi Spinnentier! She's not approved yet, but I feel like Rea and Lili would be friends. Both of them spend decent time in the library, have ties to history/culture (even if Rea is specifically America oriented). Perhaps the two could talk about politics often?

Either way, I hope that Lili and Rea start the game with somewhat positive standing.
~~~~~ Creativity's Burning Pyre ~~~~~
[+] Spoiler
- Violet Schmidt: "Well, sure, I guess I can try and help with that. Ever read Corpus Hermetica? It'll make understanding this easier." Memory-1, Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2, Pregame-3

- Lucas Diaz: "I'd apologize, but I don't want to dig things up all over again, y'know?" Memory-1, Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2

- Max Rudolph: "What the people need is a common banner under which to unite. It might not be what you want, but the fact of the matter is..." Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2

- Liberty "Bert" Wren: "At eight? Let me see if that fits into my schedule. Been real busy lately." Facebook, Pregame-1
[+] Spoiler
/ - G051: Lili Williams: "Stop..." Memory-1, Pregame-1, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Island-8, Island-9, Island-10, Island-11, Island-12, Island-13, Island-14, Island-15, Island-16, Island-17, Island-18, Island-19.

/ - B043: Arthur Bernstein: "I...I'll...I'll..." Memory-1, Meanwhile-2, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Meanwhile-1
[+] Spoiler
- insert of lucky br8k!!!!!!!!
- insert of O.B. - white kid who is involved in politics and has divorced rich parents and issues with feeling emotions
- self-styled detective
- normie
- lou reed doing a gay voice
- insert of F.G.D. - black kid who wears a pizza hat and plays trumpet
- cute thing
- Darl from As I Lay Dying
- insert of A.B. my dorkass little brother who fancies himself a linguist and gets on my nerves
- good lives make bad stories
- insert of N.T. another floutist because I havent done one of those already
- hillbilly
- someone who doesnt "have a good time making allies" as an advantage
- pine barrens monster from the family that has a ghost butler
- David Foster Wallace
- furry
- myself again
- insert of K.D. a pianist and if you thought bert was smol, hohohohoho

Dannyrulx
Leader

July 8th, 2016, 7:06 pm #3

We've been chatting about Will and Rea. Wanted to let everyone know that they're in a relationship.

*Scottish Accent* HANDS OFF!
You don't win the game of death by dying first. The name's a little misleading.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
AUCTIONED OFF DUE TO INACTIVITY.
My eternal shame was that I let this happen.
[V7]
Yeah, It hasn't even started yet and I already have characters, That's what happens when you're an idiot.
Elizabeth Wilson: "I rock an eyepatch. Kinda have to, but it's nice to have style in the bargain.
[/spoiler]

Dannyrulx
Leader

July 8th, 2016, 7:06 pm #4

Double post -_-.
You don't win the game of death by dying first. The name's a little misleading.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
AUCTIONED OFF DUE TO INACTIVITY.
My eternal shame was that I let this happen.
[V7]
Yeah, It hasn't even started yet and I already have characters, That's what happens when you're an idiot.
Elizabeth Wilson: "I rock an eyepatch. Kinda have to, but it's nice to have style in the bargain.
[/spoiler]

Spinnentier
Cannon Fodder

July 8th, 2016, 8:17 pm #5

@Crossbowpig Just had a read of her profile, and they could be pretty good friends, similar personalities and places where they spend their time

@Dannyrulx Of course, Will has pretty much taken her active relationship space

CrossbowPig
Contender

July 8th, 2016, 8:27 pm #6

@Spinnentier | Cool! I'm excited for Lili and Rea to interact, once she gets approved.
~~~~~ Creativity's Burning Pyre ~~~~~
[+] Spoiler
- Violet Schmidt: "Well, sure, I guess I can try and help with that. Ever read Corpus Hermetica? It'll make understanding this easier." Memory-1, Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2, Pregame-3

- Lucas Diaz: "I'd apologize, but I don't want to dig things up all over again, y'know?" Memory-1, Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2

- Max Rudolph: "What the people need is a common banner under which to unite. It might not be what you want, but the fact of the matter is..." Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2

- Liberty "Bert" Wren: "At eight? Let me see if that fits into my schedule. Been real busy lately." Facebook, Pregame-1
[+] Spoiler
/ - G051: Lili Williams: "Stop..." Memory-1, Pregame-1, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Island-8, Island-9, Island-10, Island-11, Island-12, Island-13, Island-14, Island-15, Island-16, Island-17, Island-18, Island-19.

/ - B043: Arthur Bernstein: "I...I'll...I'll..." Memory-1, Meanwhile-2, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Meanwhile-1
[+] Spoiler
- insert of lucky br8k!!!!!!!!
- insert of O.B. - white kid who is involved in politics and has divorced rich parents and issues with feeling emotions
- self-styled detective
- normie
- lou reed doing a gay voice
- insert of F.G.D. - black kid who wears a pizza hat and plays trumpet
- cute thing
- Darl from As I Lay Dying
- insert of A.B. my dorkass little brother who fancies himself a linguist and gets on my nerves
- good lives make bad stories
- insert of N.T. another floutist because I havent done one of those already
- hillbilly
- someone who doesnt "have a good time making allies" as an advantage
- pine barrens monster from the family that has a ghost butler
- David Foster Wallace
- furry
- myself again
- insert of K.D. a pianist and if you thought bert was smol, hohohohoho

Cicada Days
Winner

July 9th, 2016, 11:49 am #7

Reayyyyyyyy lmao

Alright, though. Ben and Rea is probably a thing we can talk about after some time in their thread has elapsed. If they're in anyway relevant beyond being a one-off meeting.

Irene and Rea might be an interesting thing, if Irene was part of Rea's rich girl gang. Both entitled to a degree, etc. But it might not be the most frequent interaction, since Irene's not actively trying to be a snob. They might actually have formerly been friends and then drifted apart over ideological differences? Might not like each other much nowadays. That or they do still like one another but only infrequently actually meet since some of their interests are very different. Whichever scenario we might decide to run with they definitely share the mutual interest in the sciences and could talk stuff along those lines. Irene's bad at studying so she probably couldn't help out too much on that front.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
"C'mon! It's just a prank, bro."

- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4
Unofficial Theme : 'When it's clear to everybody I'm always the last to know.'
Extra art by Mimi! (1)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Sprite credit to Yugikun (Beryl Mahelona, Gyu-ri Christensen, and Demetri Fustcher) and Fenris (Charelle Chernyshyova, Ramsey Cortez, and Joanne Coleman).
[+] Spoiler
Character Relationships (no longer updated)
Hero | Swap
[+] Spoiler

B036 - Dead
(Adopted from Yugikun)
[+] Spoiler
"And you were the one looking to pick a fight. Don't complain when you don't get the one you want."
- Memories - 1 2 3 4 5 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 - Sadie Hawkins - 1 2
[+] Spoiler
"Hope that's good enough."
- Arsenal - Bag of dried chipotle chilies (LOST)
- Island - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
- Meanwhile - 1 2
[+] Spoiler

G047 - Dead
[+] Spoiler
"It's Tina."
- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 - Sadie Hawkins -
[+] Spoiler
"You're nothing."
- Arsenal - The 'Man Catcher' (LOST)
- Island - 1 2
- Meanwhile - 1
- ??? - 1
Sprite credit to Fenris (Ben Fields) and Yugikun (Tina Luz).

Spinnentier
Cannon Fodder

July 9th, 2016, 7:43 pm #8

@Cicada Days I'm liking the idea of Irene and Rea, them both being in the more affluent group, they'd definitely at least know each other.
Ben might be one of the few people not as exorbitantly rich as her that she'd be friends with, knowing each other from the first day of school, and then
progressing from there.

Cicada Days
Winner

July 10th, 2016, 7:06 am #9

We'll see how it goes, within the thread itself. We can hash it out by PM when the thread's progressed a bit further.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
"C'mon! It's just a prank, bro."

- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4
Unofficial Theme : 'When it's clear to everybody I'm always the last to know.'
Extra art by Mimi! (1)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Sprite credit to Yugikun (Beryl Mahelona, Gyu-ri Christensen, and Demetri Fustcher) and Fenris (Charelle Chernyshyova, Ramsey Cortez, and Joanne Coleman).
[+] Spoiler
Character Relationships (no longer updated)
Hero | Swap
[+] Spoiler

B036 - Dead
(Adopted from Yugikun)
[+] Spoiler
"And you were the one looking to pick a fight. Don't complain when you don't get the one you want."
- Memories - 1 2 3 4 5 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 - Sadie Hawkins - 1 2
[+] Spoiler
"Hope that's good enough."
- Arsenal - Bag of dried chipotle chilies (LOST)
- Island - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
- Meanwhile - 1 2
[+] Spoiler

G047 - Dead
[+] Spoiler
"It's Tina."
- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 - Sadie Hawkins -
[+] Spoiler
"You're nothing."
- Arsenal - The 'Man Catcher' (LOST)
- Island - 1 2
- Meanwhile - 1
- ??? - 1
Sprite credit to Fenris (Ben Fields) and Yugikun (Tina Luz).

Spinnentier
Cannon Fodder

July 10th, 2016, 9:40 pm #10

Sounds good.