Winner
Winner

March 14th, 2015, 7:45 pm #46

Aw, thanks for the kind words everybody!

Also, D/N, the PMs were genius! We should totally all do the night actions IC the next games as well.

And yeah, the RC lynch is probably also caused by me playing risky and stuff and claiming too late and softing 3rd party. And I think the lynch wasn't that bad, I was glad to read all of the stuff happening from the graveyard, it was super thrilling!

I also wanted to say that the fluff from Toben was awesome as well (the messages when somebody got night/daykilled)!

NotAFlyingToy
Winner

March 15th, 2015, 12:46 am #47

wrote:It was NAFT that primarily got people to push it through.
Nah! That was probably mostly Unpy. I'd say Deamon and Fenris actually really rammed that push through - they played up the confusion and chaos after his claim damn-near perfectly. I was also fairly vindictive at that point because I'd just essentially murdered Vyse (though Doc didn't leave much choice), RC had cockblocked my first day kill, and someone needed to go down.

The thing was, there was 100% no guarantee that Turtle was town based on the fact she got a save. I was using that shoddy logic to later jump on her (if I had survived the day phase) and it was especially hammered home when Bowser revealed that he had saved Doc in later phases.
wrote:Brandon, you bussed the Godfather?! That was a brave play, and I almost would have liked it to work out.
Yeah, I made a lot of bad calls this game.
A list of the dying, a list of the damned.
[+] Spoiler
We've yet to live and soon will fall.

B027: Oskar Pearce has his shields up -- Step back from it, Jane. (Adopted from SansaSaver!)
[+] Spoiler
We've fought and fought and lost it all.

G063: Natali Greer fell into sadness and couldn't get out -- Everything was going to be alright. (Adopted Posthumously from backslash!)
B067: Brandon Baxter died as he lived -- On his own terms.
B076: Hansel Williams wasn't wrong, in the end -- I wouldn't change anything. Not a goddamn thing.
[+] Spoiler
Here in the wings, we wait for the call.

Jaden Bertelli wants you to be better -- Work harder, no excuses.
Miley Sacramento isn't looking for the long-term -- Like, why are the democrats an elephant, anyway?
Robert Munnings hates your favourite teacher -- We hurt ourselves so that others can't.
Kelsey Hamilton is going to be the best in the world -- Out of my way, dead man.
Asher Glas really admires the way you carry yourself -- Oh, hey - let me get that for you.
"Skinny" Trevor Sharpe would sell the shirt off of your back -- Pick your poison.

Un-Persona
Mr. Danya

March 15th, 2015, 12:59 am #48

I still push that the Godfather is mostly a glorified goon.
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & ❤ ❤
[+] Spoiler
V7 - ❤ ❤ ❤ - PV3 - {❤} ❤ ❤ - TV3 - ❤ ❤ - V8 - ❤ ❤ ❤
[+] Spoiler
21:33RattlesnakeIf you can't ninja roll the solution is to get naked until you can ninja roll

Justice for Natali - Today at 4:21 PM
Your adorable face will not save you from the long dick of the law

Gianni - Today at 8:05 PM
Sometimes the big tru tru different than the small tru tru

VysePresident
Mr. Danya

March 15th, 2015, 1:01 am #49

I think it depends on how you're playing it.

I mean, you can pull off some incredibly bold plays, if you're willing to take the risk, and that's doubly true if you get confirmed as Town. It's also a nice safety bracket, if you're hard to lynch but prone to getting investigated, like some people here.

If you just wait for an Investigation, then yeah, it's probably just a glorified goon.
Constructive criticism is always welcome! Feel free to send me a PM if you have any pointers or feedback you'd like to share!
Character #1: Boy #37 Ian Williams - Now with 55% less self-insert.
Designated Weapon: Polaroid Instant Camera With Film (Enough for 8 photographs)

Past - | 1 | 2 | (Current thread - Birds of a Feather)
Pregame - None
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (Final Thread - Glass
)
Character #2: Boy #66 Chase Rodriguez - Adopted from Pippin.
Designated Weapon: Silver Pill Box Containing Three Cyanide Capsules

Past - None
Pregame - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (Last seen in - Diversions)
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (Final Thread - Drawing to an End)

NotAFlyingToy
Winner

March 15th, 2015, 1:54 am #50

Thinking on it? The best move would've been to swap out Vyse and I. If he had bussed me early and he was godfather, he would've been able to do some super damage to Town.

Alas.
A list of the dying, a list of the damned.
[+] Spoiler
We've yet to live and soon will fall.

B027: Oskar Pearce has his shields up -- Step back from it, Jane. (Adopted from SansaSaver!)
[+] Spoiler
We've fought and fought and lost it all.

G063: Natali Greer fell into sadness and couldn't get out -- Everything was going to be alright. (Adopted Posthumously from backslash!)
B067: Brandon Baxter died as he lived -- On his own terms.
B076: Hansel Williams wasn't wrong, in the end -- I wouldn't change anything. Not a goddamn thing.
[+] Spoiler
Here in the wings, we wait for the call.

Jaden Bertelli wants you to be better -- Work harder, no excuses.
Miley Sacramento isn't looking for the long-term -- Like, why are the democrats an elephant, anyway?
Robert Munnings hates your favourite teacher -- We hurt ourselves so that others can't.
Kelsey Hamilton is going to be the best in the world -- Out of my way, dead man.
Asher Glas really admires the way you carry yourself -- Oh, hey - let me get that for you.
"Skinny" Trevor Sharpe would sell the shirt off of your back -- Pick your poison.