SRJJJB's Relationship Thread

This is the place to plan out your V5 Pregame stuff! Looking for a date? A rival? A study buddy? All and more may be found here! Feel free to start planning threads of your own, and reply to those of others.Note: V5 Pregame is still a ways off. This is just a place to get your thoughts in order.

SRJJJB's Relationship Thread

SRJJJB
Leader
SRJJJB
Leader

April 1st, 2013, 2:43 pm #1

Hey everyone. I am back for v5, but unfortunately I have join the new version rather late. At this point I am currently working on getting all three of my character concepts approve, and ready to go. Hopefully this will be accomplish in time.

On to the subject. Seeing as how I am late for v5's pregame, I hope to be able to establish some relationships and connections before the game begins.

First off I have Joey Grey. You can find information on him in my signature, or in the link I have just put up. He's currently going to registration, and as such he has yet to be approve. He shouldn't be going through any major revisions. What you read about him will probably stay the same. Here is a short version for those who follow prefer a quick and easy read.

Joey Grey is simply an energetic guy who is impulsive to a fault. He would be willing to try out anything if someone would ask. Unfortunately, he does eventually gives up on most activity he does try out. Overall the only known things he does commit himself into are playing the drums, and skateboarding. Joey's is a pretty friendly guy and he would get along with most crowds. He is not the type to hold a grudge, or start a fight with someone. I do not plan for him to have any real enemies but I am up to suggestions. His father left the family when he was a child, and Joey still holds some anger towards his father. He does not reveal this information to anyone, and does not discuss it with those that do know. He may be alright with talking about his father with someone close. I hope I can establish him having a best friend.

Either way I am up for discussing and establishing relationships with anyone who is interested. Thank you for your time guys!

Joey's Current Relationships
[+] spoiler
Friends

Violent-Medic
Winner

April 1st, 2013, 3:42 pm #2

Heya.

One of my characters, Mallory McCormick, has a similar impulsive nature (though less doing what people ask and more just what comes into her head) and is similarly energetic and fairly friendly, doesn't like getting into fights with people (unless it's a sport-or-game sort of fight, that's totally okay). Link to full profile is in signature. They'd probably be at the very least friendly, and if he needs a friend who's likely to start or jump into stupid, impulsive activities, she's totally there. xD
[+] spoiler

(Sprites courtesy of the awesome Fenris.)

B020 - Daniel "Danny" Brooks | Weapon: Portable CD player with batteries | DECEASED
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: N/A
V6 - 1 2 3 4

G002 - Lillian "Lily" Caldwell | Weapon: Army Helmet | DECEASED
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

G043 - Clarice Halwood | Weapon: Can of Air Freshener | ALIVE
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[+] spoiler
B020 - Joe Carrasco | Weapon: Dressage Whip | DECEASED - "All the wishes... impossible. Gun's enough."
PREGAME - Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Prom: 1 2 3 4
V5 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

G003 - Naomi Bell | Weapon: Electric Hedge Trimmers | DECEASED - "S-s-stop."
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Prom: 1
V5 - 1 2 | Meanwhile - 1

G043 - Mallory McCormick | Weapon: Flathead Screwdriver | DECEASED - "Okay... Hospital... Then tennis..."
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
V5 - 1 2 3 4 5 | Meanwhile - 1

Deamon
Mr. Danya
Deamon
Mr. Danya

April 1st, 2013, 4:36 pm #3

Friendly guy who's commited to skateboarding and is easy to get along with? Sounds like he'd be good friends with Gray Emerson. In short Gray is a very friendly and laidback guy who has a serious passion for skateboarding (he hopes to go pro). He doesn't care about specific social circles and will hang out with anyone. Probably wouldn't be a stretch to say they'd go skating together.
Forrest Quin - At the Zoo
Bret Carter - On a date
Aliya Kimia Nemati - In Training
Arizona - Practicing
[+] spoiler
Kimiko Kao - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯
Travis "Trav" Lynch - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞
Cameron Herrig - Ω - Ω - Ω
[+] spoiler
Gray Emerson - "No. We don't follow."
Yasmin "Yaz" Carroll - "I don't really have a plan anymore."
Christopher Harlin - "You can look me in the eyes and shoot me."

SRJJJB
Leader
SRJJJB
Leader

April 2nd, 2013, 2:31 am #4

@Medic: Thanks for the interest! We of course already discuss this in chat

@Deamon: Definitely! Both of them seems pretty identical in personality as well. I can see them being good friends and doing stupid stunts together once in a while. I agree that they can probably be found skating together often enough. I also have to point out the irony that both their mothers are called Crystal, and the fact that both them carry similar names (Joey Grey, and Gray Emerson? Come on!).