Deamon
Mr. Danya
Deamon
Mr. Danya

December 15th, 2013, 6:22 pm #16

We've spoken about this already but yeah I'm on board and will help you with as much as I can.

Also I will be submitting a character.
Forrest Quin - At the Zoo
Bret Carter - On a date
Aliya Kimia Nemati - In Training
Arizona - Practicing
[+] Spoiler
Kimiko Kao - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯
Travis "Trav" Lynch - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞
Cameron Herrig - Ω - Ω - Ω
[+] Spoiler
Gray Emerson - "No. We don't follow."
Yasmin "Yaz" Carroll - "I don't really have a plan anymore."
Christopher Harlin - "You can look me in the eyes and shoot me."

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

December 15th, 2013, 6:32 pm #17

Sure. I'll help.
[+] Spoiler
Jerry Fury - The man, the myth, the legend
Coleen Reagan - The girl who half-loved the world
[+] Spoiler
V5 Roster:
Cody Patton : That bitch.
Sean Mulcahy : The world was kind to reprieve him of his fear...
Jessica Sanders: She hoped it would be quick...
[+] Spoiler
20:17Sideliner:Toben and Ricky are like a sibling version of the Joker and Batman, only Batman is just as much of a mass murderer. He just hides it better.
19:58LaurelsHow does your dick smell like Fritos?
14:36 MimiI THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS > 14:36MimiI THOUGHT YOU REALLY LICKED HER

Ciel
Mr. Danya

December 15th, 2013, 6:39 pm #18

Yes yes yes yes this sounds awesome Mimi! I've honestly wondered how SOTF would work as a video game.

Have you thought about how you'll be making the game? If it's a visual novel then Ren'Py would be your best choice, though if it's going to be more text-driven then Twine would work. (Twine is basically Interactive Fiction but cool and online.) I've dabbled a little bit in both so if you need any help getting started I could send a hand!

Also I call dibs on having a character in here, this sounds so damn cool.

Mimi
Winner

December 15th, 2013, 6:48 pm #19

@RC: The decisions will be minimal and won't change the overall story, just because it'd be a mess trying to get every other POV to match the details! There may be silly inconsequential choices, like reacting with members of your group and such!

@Loco: That'd be really hard to accomplish for reason's mentioned above! I'd have to go through and have a bunch of different event strings that all match with the single one. So if you choose the save the first person from dying, every other story has to follow that same detail and it'd get messy and confusing! Maybe if I ever do a sequel I'll try and figure out a way to make it so that no path is ever the same :p

@NotagirlJill: That's sorta what I'm doing! I'm sorry I accidentally stole your idea :c. Each character will almost play as their own 'chapter' of sorts, where you see their POV and their flashbacks and such and watch them grow as the main character, whereas if they appear if someone else's story, they're moreso supporting characters.

MurderWeasel
MW's Private Rank

December 15th, 2013, 7:01 pm #20

In. Would love to submit a character, play, whatever.

dmboogie
Winner

December 15th, 2013, 8:10 pm #21

This sounds incredibly rad. Definitely going to be submitting a character!
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Asha Sur: GIRL 018, armed with a TASER. "Let's all embrace nihilism and be nice!"
Cass Prince: HUMAN 001, armed with a MOP. "It's all falling apart, isn't it? We're unravelling."
[+] Spoiler
V6
Harold Porter: BOY 034, armed with a COFFEE POT. "Hey - none of this... none of this is your fault, alright?" Messed up. Plain and simple.

V5
Daniel Whitten: BOY 074, armed with an INDIANA JONES REPLICA WHIP. "Oh, hey, sorry. Didn't think there was anyone else-" Died early.
Alice Gilman: GIRL 064, armed with a ROTATO. "Just... Just wanted you to drop the gun. Thought you were gonna shoot." Died stupidly.
Michael Mitchellson:BOY 019, armed with a FUCKING AUTOMATIC SHOTGUN. Died a failure.

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Daniel Whitten

By Violent-Medic

Michael Mitchellson

By Violent-Medic

By Mimi

Alice Gilman

By TurtleTyrant

Cake
Contender
Cake
Contender

December 15th, 2013, 10:47 pm #22

Reading this through, this idea sounds, Psychedelic! :}

Grim Wolf
Winner

December 16th, 2013, 2:58 am #23

The only skill I really have is writing. If you need someone to help on that front, I'd be delighted to be a part of this.
Want to buy my book? See my short stories? Read my fanfiction? Visit my website!

V6 Players

Tara Behzad: "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

Alex Tarquin: "No more masks."
[+] Spoiler

G053 Karen Idel, DECEASED: Game over.

B040 Tyler Lucas, DECEASED: I had fun. You?

B046 Xavier Contel, DECEASED : "G-gotta...trust people, Arthur. G-g-gotta try. C-can't be afraid."
[+] Spoiler

B054 Raidon Naoko (DECEASED): "Dying like this isn't so bad..."

B072 Simon Grey (DECEASED): "I never was a hero, but, God help me, I tried."

B079 David Meramac (DECEASED): "Running towards nothing. Running from nothing."

G072 Mirabelle Nesa (DECEASED): "I'm a weak little girl who couldn't save anyone, even myself, but god damn it I beat you and god damn it you are going to remember that because I am Mirabelle Nesa and I am a hardened goddamn warrior and I am not going to fucking give up now!"

December 16th, 2013, 3:40 am #24

This is an incredible idea! I would love to help with characters or in any other way I am able to.
Version 6
Adelaide Walker-N/A
V6 Pregame: 1-2
Image Song: TV on the Radio- Wolf Like Me

Frederick "Rick" Brea- N/A
V6 Pregame: 1-2
Image Song: SOHN- Artifice

Version 5
(G006) Rosemary Michaels- Butterfly Knife: "H-h-heh..."- DECEASED
V5 Game:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-6 (Return)-9-10-11-12-FINAL