The East Wing of Cochise is where the English, history, arts, and language classrooms are located. The social studies classrooms are indistinguishable from one another apart from the large world maps in the history rooms and some culturally-appropriate decorations for each language class. There are three classrooms in a row that comprise the art section. One of the rooms is for drawing and painting, one contains appropriate equipment for sculpture and ceramics, and the third is a photo lab with a dark room. The principal’s office is also in this wing of the school. The halls here are generally more decorated than those in the West Wing, sporting student art pieces and also posters and projects from the history and language classes. The floor here is carpeted, and there are a number of desks located along the walls to provide students places to study or work on homework.

Small steps can take you great distances

Winner
Winner

February 7th, 2016, 10:02 pm #1

((Conrad Timothy Harrod continued from Relaxa!))

Conrad stepped into the room that was designated to be used for a student council meeting, today.

Nobody was there yet. Unsurprisingly, considering that he was a litlle bit too early.

So, after sitting down and killing time with his phone, he unpacked a banana from his bag to eat it while he's waiting.

Hmm. He wondered what they will do today. Probably talking about Sadie Hawkins.

Aloha
Contender

February 7th, 2016, 11:03 pm #2

((Bridgette Sommerfeld continued from Having Fun Isn't Hard))

Bridgette generally arrived to events early, if she could help it. She just liked being punctual. Plus, ahead of schedule gave her a moment to take a breather and relax.

She strode into the student council room, politely greeting the only other person and sitting down. Today's agenda was the Sadie Hawkins dance. It was the council's brainchild, and something Bridgette herself was proud of putting together. However, she wasn't going to attend herself. Dances (and dating in general) were unappealing to her. Besides, she had better things to do that night.

But she'd think of that once the meeting started. With some time to kill, she pulled out her sketchbook and flipped to the latest page. She'd been on a medieval streak as of late, and had started a knight drawing earlier that day. She sucked at drawing armor, but practice couldn't hurt.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
G025: Veronica McDonald is DEAD and armed with a tire iron (formerly J.R. Rizzolo's) >> "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry..."
Current: Left unheard in Dreams Walk on Powerlines

B033: Jason Meyers is DEAD and armed with a Smith & Wesson .357 Revolver >> First one to die is the first one out, even if it's to heaven instead of home.
Current: Went home in In Situ

G049: Natalia "Koala" Kowalski is DEAD and armed with a Tufts 17/23 Dental Explorer, a small metal rod, and an empty syringe >> "J-Joey?"
Current: Dead again in Once Again
[+] spoiler
G003: Bridgette Sommerfeld is DEAD and armed with a toothbrush & toothpaste >> ""You-y-y-y-y-"
Current: Safer than sorry in In This Starless Night (handled by backslash)

B007: Jasper Bustamante is DEAD and unarmed >> "Don't let me die like this."
Current: All alone in Thanatophobia (handled by Cicada Days)

B031: Samuel Howard is DEAD and armed with a crossbow (20 bolts) >> "Fuck you."
Current: Never stood a chance in Into the Veil

~*~

Haley Juarez is ALIVE >> Living life to the fullest
Current: Being immature in Everything You've Always Wanted to Know
[+] spoiler
Alison Bernhiesel is ALIVE >> A born leader
Current: In Transit
Mark Nathan "Nate" Malaqui is ALIVE >> Head in the clouds
Theodore "Teddy" Nunes-White is ALIVE >> Recovering pessimist
Robin Mireles is ALIVE >> Grand slam
[+] spoiler
Karen "Shiloh" Legere >> She's free
[+] spoiler
wrote:[21:51] Zarina: "and then Naft rode Aloha's large purple crab all night long, in a hypothetical future where Aloha is at the age of consent"
[21:51] Zarina: the end
wrote:[19:06] Aloha: Oh jeez one of my ACNL villagers gave me a shirt they were just wearing
[19:06] Aloha: warning me that it was "still warm"
[19:09] Aloha: My other ACNL villager just gave me his toilet w h a t
[19:09] Skraal: "It's still warm"
wrote:[00:15] Zarina: I think we're pretty lighthearted for a bunch of people writing about mass murder
wrote:Kyoko Sakura-chan - Today at 5:01 PM
In Hawaiian, Aloha means "Hello" and "Goodbye," the latter of which is appropriate considering how fast his V6 cast died
[+] spoiler
G025: Veronica McDonald by Mimi
B033: Jason Meyers by Mimi (now with a dead version courteous of Naft!)
Two sprites of Bridgette Sommerfeld by Fenris
Two sprites of Jasper Bustamante by Fenris
Open to constructive criticism!

Winner
Winner

February 7th, 2016, 11:37 pm #3

Ah, Bridgette came! But looking at the clock on his phone, they still had plenty of time.

After having finished chewing pieces of banana and swallowing it, he had the urge to talk to Bridgette. She took out, what Conrad assumed, her notes for the meeting, but it apparently was something completely different.

"Oh! What is that? Is it something for art class?", he curiousily said before biting his banana once again.

Aloha
Contender

February 8th, 2016, 5:18 pm #4

Bridgette instinctively covered her sketchbook when Conrad spoke. It was a habit from middle school, when she was more insecure and cagey about her art. But she'd grown out of it. "Oh, no, it's just something I do with my free time." She replied, taking her arm off the drawing. She paused. "...what do you think?"

Feedback was a vital aspect of art. Besides your own intuition, it was the only way to improve. Conrad may not be an artist, but you don't need to be one to tell if something looked good.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
G025: Veronica McDonald is DEAD and armed with a tire iron (formerly J.R. Rizzolo's) >> "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry..."

B033: Jason Meyers is DEAD and armed with a Smith & Wesson .357 Revolver >> First one to die is the first one out, even if it's to heaven instead of home.

G049: Natalia "Koala" Kowalski is DEAD and armed with a Tufts 17/23 Dental Explorer, a small metal rod, and an empty syringe >> "J-Joey?"
[+] spoiler
G003: Bridgette Sommerfeld is DEAD and armed with a toothbrush & toothpaste >> ""You-y-y-y-y-"

~*~

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
wrote:[21:51] Zarina: "and then Naft rode Aloha's large purple crab all night long, in a hypothetical future where Aloha is at the age of consent"
wrote:[19:06] Aloha: Oh jeez one of my ACNL villagers gave me a shirt they were just wearing
wrote:[00:15] Zarina: I think we're pretty lighthearted for a bunch of people writing about mass murder
In Hawaiian, Aloha means "Hello" and "Goodbye," the latter of which is appropriate considering how fast his V6 cast died
[+] spoiler

Winner
Winner

February 8th, 2016, 5:52 pm #5

"That's a neat knight", Conrad said. Well, it was. Except it wasn't finished. But it would be, probably.

"My brother's all fascinated about them. He's a total Lord of the Rings nerd. And about everything that's about fantasy like in the medieval ages."

Ah, Robert also knew all things about swords and stuff. But hey, that is better than kids these days knowing all kinds of guns.

Aloha
Contender

February 9th, 2016, 4:27 pm #6

Well, at least Conrad liked it. He then mentioned his brother's affinity for traditional fantasy. "Huh. I'm more of a sci-fi gal myself," Bridgette replied, eyes flicking across the empty room.

She checked the time on her phone. It was still early, but she thought other people would've showed up by now. She shrugged and went back to drawing.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

[+] spoiler

~*~

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

Winner
Winner

February 9th, 2016, 7:13 pm #7

Conrad wanted to continue to talk, but then he noticed Bridgette looking back at the drawing. Hm, he did not want to distract her any longer.

Looks like he had to deal with himself while waiting for the other people. So continued chewing on his banana before going to the bin to throw it in.

Returning back to his seat, he continued using his phone to kill time.

KamiKaze
Winner

February 9th, 2016, 10:32 pm #8

She'd felt worse, but she'd also felt better.

A few minutes before she had started to head off to the meeting, Emma had spent a few minutes in the bathroom looking at herself. That fatigue that floated around inside her like a fog was still as omnipresent as ever, but honestly, it could be worse. It wasn’t the best she felt, but it wasn’t the worst, either. That was the funny thing about living with chronic illness. It made you think about what you can do, and whether or not you can do it right at that moment. She felt like she could do her duties as President today, though. Again, she’d felt a lot worse than this. Resting a few minutes after class was dismissed, then going to the restroom to make sure she didn’t look too out of it, only made her more confident.

Besides, today they were discussing the Sadie Hawkins Dance. Emma was excited for it. All of it. Discussing it. Planning for it. Decorating for it. Actually attending it. Everything.

Sometime after she left the bathroom, she made her way towards the student council room, a bright red folder visible in her arms. This was where she kept her agendas, notes, and other information needed for meetings. It was always good, especially for the President, to come prepared.

As she entered the student council room, she saw that there were only two people here so far. It was early, though. They were probably going to pile in as it got closer to the proper time.

“Hey Bridgette! Hey Conrad!” she said, a small smile on her face as she sat down and placed the folder on the table.

Even with that familiar fog, she could still be perky.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."
[+] spoiler
In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2008 SOTF
Carol Burke- Female Student #015- A good friend.
Remy Kim- Male Student #080- Yet another victim of the system.
Aileen Borden- Female Student #022- It's going to be okay.

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2012 SOTF
Alexandria "Alex" Ripley- Female Student #002- Sometimes your life is meant to be a warning to others.
Lana Torres- Female Student #039- Technically, she died happy.
Miranda Millers- Female Student #019- Doomed by self-fulfilling prophecy.

In Loving Memory of Those Killed in the 2015 SOTF
Jennifer Wallace- Female Student #055- Good night, and good luck.
Junko Kurosawa- Female Student #041- Experienced a thrill to die for.
Emma Luz- Female Student #022- Sweet dreams.

....?
Anna Chase- Female Student #010- And then she lived happily ever after.
[+] spoiler
For v6, I have come to a decision. To help lessen character pimping, I have vowed not to talk about my characters, any characters closely related to mine, or any threads I've been involved in, in any of the following places:

- Chat
- General Discussion thread
- TV Tropes
- Random Thoughts

I am not allowing myself to talk about anything relating to my characters or scenes I'm in unless they are brought up in conversation by another handler. I am not allowed to use my characters' names OOC or mention anything relating to that character until another handler mentions them. This is not currently in effect for pre-game; these self-imposed rules do not apply until v6 starts. However, they will be in effect the second v6 is announced. When one of my characters die, escape, or are otherwise removed from the game, these rules are lifted for that character, and I am free to talk about that character as much as I want. However, the others will have to wait until they too are out of the game.

This is a personal promise I'm keeping to myself for v6. If I break it, please feel free to bitch me out.

-KamiKaze

Addendum as of v6: I may ask for critiques while a character's arc is ongoing, as long as someone has offered to do so.
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

Aloha
Contender

February 11th, 2016, 9:33 pm #9

Bridgette was making good progress. She finished refining the sketch, and just needed to clean up the lineart and add details. Drawing in this room was...relaxing. It didn't have the ambiance of the art room, but without much going on it was peaceful.

A third person stepped into the room. not just any person, but the class president herself. Bridgette looked up from her sketchbook and smiled. "Heya, Em," she replied, closing her sketchbook and slipping it into her backpack. Her little break was over.

Emma was carrying a bright red folder - dance plans, most likely. Bridgette quietly wondered what she had in store.

The senior class president had to impress, after all.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

[+] spoiler

~*~

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

Winner
Winner

February 11th, 2016, 11:14 pm #10

Conrad's view on the screen was stopping as he heard steps.

"Hello, Ems!", Conrad said when Emma entered the room. "We will talk about Sadie Hawkins today, correct?"

Conrad thought about the playlist of the Sadie Hawkins dance. Hopefully they would manage to create a playlist everybody likes. Conrad was on the Sadie Hawkins dance last year and the previous seniors...Man, he really did not like to talk bad about people, but the previous seniors had a weird taste in music.

No need to talk about the playlist before the meeting even started, though.

"Do you two already have partners to go there with?"