Slasher RP take 2

Take a break from the toils of the SOTF ACT and relax in the tranquility of another roleplay. You decide what sort of roleplays appear here, be they AU SOTFs or something entirely different. You're only limited by your own imagination.

Will
Player

January 19th, 2013, 8:25 pm #22

Oooh, that sounds interesting. So even if your character gets rolled they still have a chance to survive? Are rolls determined by the amount of characters you have?
V6 Characters:
------------------
----Cassandra "Cassie" Venus--------------------------------Eleanor "Elle" Duval----------
[+] spoiler
------------------
--------B011: Finn Grant ------------------------------------- G020: Stacy Ramsey------
----------Weapon: Megaphone--------------------------Weapon: Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12
---------------------------Multishot---------------------------------------------- Caught in a Moment-------------------
[+] spoiler
Finn Grant: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Stacy Ramsey: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

umop-ap!sdn
Player

January 19th, 2013, 8:58 pm #23

each character is considered individual, so more characters doesnt mean anything other than more characters.

Also yes to Curt and Niki, and please work out relationships amongst eachother if tou wish to do so

Will
Player

January 19th, 2013, 9:10 pm #24

I can see Niki being friends with Missy, Curt and Holden but would probably hate everyone else. I can also see her clashing with Diz a lot.

I might make another character if each character is considered an individual as if Niki is killed off early on I don't want to be out of the RP for the remainder of its existence.
V6 Characters:
------------------
----Cassandra "Cassie" Venus--------------------------------Eleanor "Elle" Duval----------
[+] spoiler
------------------
--------B011: Finn Grant ------------------------------------- G020: Stacy Ramsey------
----------Weapon: Megaphone--------------------------Weapon: Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12
---------------------------Multishot---------------------------------------------- Caught in a Moment-------------------
[+] spoiler

Deamon
Mr. Danya
Deamon
Mr. Danya

January 19th, 2013, 9:38 pm #25

Yeah Niki and Diz would probably clash often but Diz isn't likely to back down from Niki which would probably only serve to make Niki dislike her more.
Forrest Quin - At the Zoo
Bret Carter - On a date
Aliya Kimia Nemati - In Training
Arizona - Practicing
[+] spoiler
Kimiko Kao - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯
Travis "Trav" Lynch - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞
Cameron Herrig - Ω - Ω - Ω
[+] spoiler
Gray Emerson - "No. We don't follow."
Yasmin "Yaz" Carroll - "I don't really have a plan anymore."
Christopher Harlin - "You can look me in the eyes and shoot me."

Will
Player

January 19th, 2013, 9:50 pm #26

Decided I will put another character in here:

Erica Diamond-
She has long, curly auburn hair. She's a free spirit, has a positive attitude and is up for anything. She loves to party and fool around and is willing to try anything at least once. She's loyal to her friends and caring to others.

I could see her being friends with Logan, Damon and possibly Diz.
V6 Characters:
------------------
[+] spoiler
------------------
[+] spoiler

Deamon
Mr. Danya
Deamon
Mr. Danya

January 19th, 2013, 11:45 pm #27

Yeah Damon would be cool with her and her relationship with Diz could be an odd couple like thing where Diz doesn't really know why Erica is friends with her.
Forrest Quin - At the Zoo
Bret Carter - On a date
Aliya Kimia Nemati - In Training
Arizona - Practicing
[+] spoiler
Kimiko Kao - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯
Travis "Trav" Lynch - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞
Cameron Herrig - Ω - Ω - Ω
[+] spoiler
Gray Emerson - "No. We don't follow."
Yasmin "Yaz" Carroll - "I don't really have a plan anymore."
Christopher Harlin - "You can look me in the eyes and shoot me."

Will
Player

January 20th, 2013, 12:36 am #28

Sounds good.
V6 Characters:
------------------
[+] spoiler
------------------
[+] spoiler

January 21st, 2013, 12:46 am #29

Sorry I'm late with this, if there is still an opening here's my character. Whoever wishes to have mine as their younger sibling is welcome to PM me or mention here.

Luke- Brown hair that's slightly scruffy and brown eyes. Skinny and a looks younger than he actually is. Acts pretty sarcastic but is a bit of a scaredy cat.

I'm thinking the ways he joined the group either had to do with parents making the older sibling take him along on the trip when they're out of town or him coming along to get notes for a school report on local history.

EDIT: But if you need me to change anything I will if he can't be a younger sibling.
Version 6
Adelaide Walker-N/A
V6 Pregame: 1-2
Image Song: TV on the Radio- Wolf Like Me

Frederick "Rick" Brea- N/A
V6 Pregame: 1-2
Image Song: SOHN- Artifice

Version 5
(G006) Rosemary Michaels- Butterfly Knife: "H-h-heh..."- DECEASED
V5 Game:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-6 (Return)-9-10-11-12-FINAL

jimmydalad
Leader

January 21st, 2013, 1:30 am #30

I would find it funny if Alec has a little crush on Curt, but constantly tries to deny it. I would imagine he'd be bashed by a lot of people and btw, I do approve of Rory bashing on Alec. That sounds fun. Maybe he's just jealous that Alec is as smart/smarter than him xD.
[+] spoiler
Jimmydalad's Relationship Thread: Click here
[+] spoiler
Aria Samuels - "I-I'm sorry..."
Pregame: o -> o -> o
Prom: o
Island: o -> o -> o
[+] spoiler
Camilla "Cammy" Davidson - "I'll see you around, ok?"
Prom: o -> o
Island: o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o
[+] spoiler
Sharon Elizabeth Austin - "I know how long this could take, so I'll make this quick."
Island: o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o
[+] spoiler
Relationship Thread: http://s10.zetaboards.com/SOTF_V2/topic/9032799/1/

Lukas Nielson - "Yes, Tina Dominica is my mom. No, my life isn't as interesting as you think it is." - Profile

Pregame: o -> o -> o -> o
Memories: o

Millicent "Milly" Rosenberg - "As much as I hate them, at least they make my life interesting." - Profile

Pregame: o -> o
Memories: o
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler