jimmydalad
Leader

February 9th, 2013, 4:09 pm #21

He ignored the other students' protests. He didn't really care about them. They often made fun of him for liking guys and that little jump scare was something he couldn't resist. However, he noticed something was up with Professor Corvo once he had shown the knocker. Indeed, the sound it made was quite chilling to him. He didn't like it at all and he had to admit, it was a little scary. He watched his teacher pick up his axe and declaring he needed more firewood.

"Ok then. You go do that then." Alec said to the teacher, realizing only a moment later that he didn't seem to be paying that much attention to him or anything else. Strange. He didn't think this was how Professor Corvo would've acted normally. Then again, he never payed too much attention to his classes.

"I think I'm going to go crash in my tent. If Corvo doesn't come back, someone look for him. Can't be bothered to do it myself." Alec declared as he moved back into his tent, thinking about what had just happened.

Once inside, he lay on the floor and looked upwards towards the roof of the tent. That knocker was really odd. It didn't seem to make any sense and he didn't know what it was doing in the middle of the forest. One of the kids said something about the devil. Could this be a bad thing? Then again, it was only superstition. There was no facts to back it up. That's what he told himself.
[+] spoiler
Jimmydalad's Relationship Thread: Click here
[+] spoiler
Aria Samuels - "I-I'm sorry..."
Pregame: o -> o -> o
Prom: o
Island: o -> o -> o
[+] spoiler
Camilla "Cammy" Davidson - "I'll see you around, ok?"
Prom: o -> o
Island: o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o
[+] spoiler
Sharon Elizabeth Austin - "I know how long this could take, so I'll make this quick."
Island: o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o
[+] spoiler
Relationship Thread: http://s10.zetaboards.com/SOTF_V2/topic/9032799/1/

Lukas Nielson - "Yes, Tina Dominica is my mom. No, my life isn't as interesting as you think it is." - Profile

Pregame: o -> o -> o -> o
Memories: o

Millicent "Milly" Rosenberg - "As much as I hate them, at least they make my life interesting." - Profile

Pregame: o -> o
Memories: o
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

Laurels
Mr. Danya

February 10th, 2013, 5:49 am #22

Holly stared at the fire. Everyone else in the group was looking at the weird doorknocker, but Holly didn't pay much attention to it. She was still a bit embarrassed from the way she screamed.

Professor Crovo left to get firewood, while some of her classmates began to go to sleep. Holly remained where she was sitting. She wasn't feeling that sleepy, and she figured she'd do something to calm down.

Holly grabbed her bag and placed it on her lap. Reaching in, she pulled out a sketchpad and a pencil. She flipped open to a sketch she was working on earlier and continued to work on it. Because of the field trip, Holly decided to try drawing some fake movie stills. She was currently working on one for a horror film.

The image was based more on the psychological horrors Holly could usually handle. Some blonde ingenue in a location with many shadows, and some vague threat looming. She had the rough outline drawn and continued to shadow the picture.

Hm, I guess this is a good one. I think I might have made her look like Catherine Deneuve. That's not bad though.

Holly continued to sketch, ignoring all that was around her. She hoped she'd be able to sketch in peace.
[+] spoiler
Nadia Riva
"You don't think I'm pretty enough to be a model? And you're telling me while wearing that face?"

Noah Whitley
"You look like you could use a laugh, and I have just the joke for that."

Alba Reyes
"Woo hoo! Three holes in one! That's a new record!"
[+] spoiler
Girl #007-Rachael Langdon
"I really am going to die, aren't I? Oh god, what am I going to do?"

Armed with a Solar Powered Scientific Calculator
Stabbed with a sword by Marcus Leung.
Girl #018-Claire Monaghan
"You know, I always thought I'd be seen by millions. Fuck Murphy's Law."

Armed with a Shotgun Flashlight (1 Bullet) and a bulletproof vest

Girl #035-Sophie McDowell
"People often find inspiration in the darkest times. I guess I can too."
Killed by a grenade thrown by Summer Simms

Armed with a lead pipe.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

19:10 Laurelena: When octopi eat hamsters, the resulting laughter is a mix of colorful idiocy and dainty ice skating

18:10 Mimi: "how many nipples does Miss Piggy REALLY have?"

16:57 Mimi play Fergaliscious
16:58 Mimi IF YOU EVER WANT FANS
16:58 Mimi YOU NEED FERALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi FERGALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi Omg
16:58 Mimi feral-liscious
16:58 Mimi that's
16:58 Mimi blowing my mind

16:57 KamiKaze Laurie, if you ever become a mod, let it be known that one day you will critique someone's profile who had a girl killing her family friend because he raped her, and the person will insult you by calling you a talking Oshawott doll.

21:42Acidic i AM ANAL WART MAN

00:19Delroy.... I HAVE AN IMAGE OF HANSEL FUCKING TRAVIS WITH A CHAINSAW STUCK IN MY HEAD. HOW IS THIS IN ANY WAY GOOD!?

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

Rachael Langdon
[+] spoiler

Rachael Langdon and Claire Monaghan
[+] spoiler

Rachael Langdon

Claire Monaghan
[+] spoiler

Claire Monaghan
[+] spoiler

Deamon
Mr. Danya
Deamon
Mr. Danya

February 10th, 2013, 6:28 pm #23

Crovo showed how the knocker was supposed to work, as if no one actually knew how a knocker worked before declaring that he was going to get more firewood. Diz assumed that meant story time was over and that they could all go and do what they wanted. Diz didn't really have anything she particularly wanted to do. She did feel like having a smoke though. Alec said something about sending someone to look for Crovo in case he didn't come back and Diz laughed.

"He's only going to get firewood. It's not like he's going to die, or are you scared the witch will get him?"

Diz stood up from where she had been sitting and stretched, then ran a hand over the stubble on her head.

"Right I'm going for a smoke."

It was a statement more than anything else, she didn't care if anyone decided to join her or not. As long as they weren't annoying if they did decide to join her. She walked over to her tent and searched through her bag to find her cigarettes. Once she had she walked away from the fire and the group. Once she was far enough away she leaned against a tree and lit up. It was a pleasant feeling. Mainly because she was properly alone for the first time since they'd been on the trip. Diz had never really considered herself a people person to put it lightly so having alone time was important to her. She blew out a cloud of smoke and watched it slowly disperse.

"Fuck me it's cold." She whispered to herself. She ran a hand over her scalp which was especially cold without the presence of her hair keeping it warm.

She flicked the cigarette away once it got down to the butt and watched it's dim glow as it arced through the air. She turned to leave but as she did she noticed something behind one of the other trees. She decided to go and check what it was before heading back. When she got closer she realised it was a body, Professor Crovo's body.

"Oh shit."

Diz needed another cigarette.
Forrest Quin - At the Zoo
Bret Carter - On a date
Aliya Kimia Nemati - In Training
Arizona - Practicing
[+] spoiler
Kimiko Kao - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯
Travis "Trav" Lynch - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞
Cameron Herrig - Ω - Ω - Ω
[+] spoiler
Gray Emerson - "No. We don't follow."
Yasmin "Yaz" Carroll - "I don't really have a plan anymore."
Christopher Harlin - "You can look me in the eyes and shoot me."

Will
Player

February 10th, 2013, 7:59 pm #24

Curt appeared in front of Niki and asked if he could come into her tent. She looked up at him and paused for a second before responding. She wondered why he wanted to come in but didn’t spend too long pondering on it. Niki looked over her shoulder at Missy who was cowering behind her sleeping bag. Niki doubted that she would mind if Curt came in, and even if Missy did mind Niki wouldn’t have cared what she wanted. She turned her head back to face Curt once again.

“Sure.”

Leaning back on her bum, Niki pushed herself away from the tent’s entrance and onto her sleeping bag. She shuffled closer to Missy so that Curt would have enough space to sit next to her when a gust of wind made the canvas of the tent ripple. Niki looked at the shaking fabric for only a moment before turning back to Curt.

“What was all that screaming about?”

Erica’s eyebrows creased in confusion as Alec told everyone to go looking for the professor if he didn’t come back from chopping firewood. It was a bit of an odd thing for him to say, why wouldn’t he come back? Diz also noted this strange statement but decided to share her thoughts which caused Erica to chuckle.

More of Erica’s classmates left until only she, Damon, Rachel and Holly remained. She looked at each one of them as Holly got out her sketch book and began to draw; she could tell nothing exciting was going to happen anymore. She didn't want to go back to her tent to sleep yet, she wanted to have some fun. Erica looked at Damon, he usually had weed or something on him, that could definitely be fun. She tugged on his arm to get his attention.

“Hey, wanna do something fun?” Erica hinted mischievously. She pursed her lips slightly, it sounded like she was asking for sex. She just hoped Damon wouldn't take her hint the wrong way.
V6 Characters:
------------------
----Cassandra "Cassie" Venus--------------------------------Eleanor "Elle" Duval----------
[+] spoiler
------------------
--------B011: Finn Grant ------------------------------------- G020: Stacy Ramsey------
----------Weapon: Megaphone--------------------------Weapon: Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12
---------------------------Multishot---------------------------------------------- Caught in a Moment-------------------
[+] spoiler
Finn Grant: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Stacy Ramsey: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

February 19th, 2013, 12:53 am #25

Luke groaned as he wallowed in his sleeping bag. He had decided to turn in after the weirdness with the goat knocker, but sleep wasn't coming that easily. He tried to keep down the feeling of self-pity when he thought about the others around him in their tents, probably either getting high or having sex or both. And here he was alone again.

Should've faked being sick. He thought as his eyes bored into the dark corner of his side of the tent. Luke was sharing his tent with someone, but for the life of him he had forgotten who. If he was lucky it was one of the jock straps who would be with one of the girls... unlike him.

Luke once again tried to go back to sleep, debating the pros and cons of possibly jacking off and risking someone seeing when he had a familiar sensation in his bladder.

Fuck, he needed to pee.
Version 6
Adelaide Walker-N/A
V6 Pregame: 1-2
Image Song: TV on the Radio- Wolf Like Me

Frederick "Rick" Brea- N/A
V6 Pregame: 1-2
Image Song: SOHN- Artifice

Version 5
(G006) Rosemary Michaels- Butterfly Knife: "H-h-heh..."- DECEASED
V5 Game:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-6 (Return)-9-10-11-12-FINAL

aristeia
Cannon Fodder
aristeia
Cannon Fodder

February 19th, 2013, 2:06 am #26

Rachel was decidedly unimpressed by the practical demonstration, how dumb did he think she was that she couldn't figure out a damn door knocker? Though that annoyance paled into insignificance compared to his roving hands. She was now really starting to regret her choice of skirt with that creep around. Before she could summon up a suitably cutting response he had wandered off to get more firewood. She was relieved he had gone, but the evening had taken a turn for the weird, people seemed to be acting a bit oddly. As the group slowly dissipated she used the distraction to slip the knocker into her pocket.

She was about to get up and try to nab a cigarette off Diz but the girl had gone before she could. She felt no particular affiliation with any other member of the group and was not feeling in a particularly social mood. She also didn't feel tired enough to try to get to sleep. She looked at the slowly dying fire, it seemed almost as if some vengeful spirit had extinguished it after being summoned by the knocker. The sound had been eerie and echoed in her ears even after it should it have stopped. She was confused, wasn't it supposed to be thunder and lightning that indicated imminent supernatural doom?

Feeling the need to do something, at least until this place livened up as it currently had all the atmosphere of a morgue, she knelt next to the fire and tried to prop the remaining logs back up to rekindle the fire.

Deamon
Mr. Danya
Deamon
Mr. Danya

February 20th, 2013, 11:41 pm #27

Damon watched as Crovo used the knocker. It made the ominous and foreboding noise he expected and it echoed throughout the woods. Crovo then went off to get firewood not after handing the knocker off to Rachael of course. Damon wasn't surprised that she had taken an interest in it. She was a goth after all, at least Damon couldn't see any other reason for her to dress and act the way she did unless she was. Not that he could judge, he had ended up with a lot of motocross brands stuff over the years. It was just what happened when you became interested in something.

Everyone had ended up leaving apart from him, Holly, Rachael and Erica. They had all gone back to their tents bar Diz who had gone for a cigarette and then go to her tent. Truth be told Damon was bored. He always got bored quickly, probably why Motocross was such a good sport for him. You were always moving forward, always doing something, especially in Freestyle Motocross. There was always another trick to learn. None of that helped him now though, his bike was at home.

He felt someone tug on his arm and turned to see Erica. She asked him if he wanted to do something fun...There was something about the way she said it though. It made it clear that the fun would be one of two things. Either: a) sex or b) weed, maybe both, Damon wasn't going to complain. He had weed in his bag and he had condoms in his wallet so he was prepared. The fact the person was Erica was more unexpected than anything else. She always seemed to have this reputation as a "good girl". He knew her better than that but weed and/or random sex. Yeah he was caught off guard by that one. He decided on asking the safe question first.

"A special type of fun involving everyone's favorite weed?" He asked keeping his voice down. He didn't need too many people knowing, that just made things awkward especially if they wanted some. "'Cause I have some in my tent, all I need to do is roll it."
Bret Carter - On a date
Arizona - Practicing
[+] spoiler
Kimiko Kao - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯
[+] spoiler

umop-ap!sdn
Player

February 21st, 2013, 3:43 pm #28

Curt wrapped his arms aroud Nikki's waist once again, and he shook his body in a fake, exaggerated shiver. Pulling her closer, he put his head on her shoulder.

"It's chilly babe, and Holden wouldn't cuddle."

Of course, maybe Alec would have, but that would not be welcomed. His body shuddered at the thought, and he once again held Nikki close. The kid never really snapped at him as much as he did at others, and seemed to talk to him in a different tone than others. Weird. Maybe having some noisy sex in a tent would remind Alec that Curt was into chicks.

His eyes looked up in a beggy dog way towards his girlfriend's friend. Nikki was asking about the sound, but Curt was busy trying to signal. He briefly made eye contact with Missy only to have his eyes turn and look at the tents entrance. Then back to her, then the tents entrance. He adjusted his grip on his girlfriend and raised an eyebrow at Missy.

-----

Missy rolled her eyes and nodded. Being in the tent would be fun for nobody. Except maybe Curt, the pig probably liked having an audience to his deeds. And Nikki's approval or denial of tent sex would probably be determined by what stage of her menstrual cycle she was in. Angry hormones vs regular hormones. Or maybe she was just moody. Missy wasn't on hers, and she'd been trying to sync up for a few weeks now.

She unzipped the tent, bringing a big goofy smile from Curt. She playfully flipped him off and went back to the fire. Holden wasn't there, so she wouldn't have to play friends, and Crovo wasn't there, so she didn't have to play student. He'd never been a strict teacher, but his up and down glances of the girls in the class were very unnerving.

Holly was silent. Erica was weirdly perky. And Damon... had weed?! There was something to do with the rest of the group while Curt and Nikki fucked. She set her voice to "casually sexy."

"Can I get in on this?"

-----

Holden was just laying there, his heat slowly diffusing out of his body. His metabolism had come to a halt, and now there was no thermal effects from the chemical reactions to maintain his body temperature.

A slight steam rose from the blood pooling around his wrists. The hunting knife Curt had unnecessarily purchased for the trip lay just beside him. His finger twitched once more.

There was sign no struggle, but also no note. The only ominous message left behind had been lazily traced with a bloodstained finger.
DN
-----

Deamon
Mr. Danya
Deamon
Mr. Danya

March 14th, 2013, 10:50 pm #29

Diz took a deep breath to steady herself. Closing her eyes she repeated the exercise and when she opened them the body of Professor Crovo was still there. With a shaking hand she took the pack of cigarettes out of her pocket along with her lighter, she pulled a cigarette free of the pack and lit shielded it from the wind as she lit it. She shivered as she did so and couldn't take her eyes off the body in front of her. Once it was lit she took the biggest drag she could and felt the sensations wash over her and soothe her nerves. After taking another long drag from the cigarette Diz approached the corpse. She spotted the axe in his back straight away.

"Jesus." She muttered as she stepped closer. Whoever had killed him had really gone to town; the axe was buried deep in his back, right where his spine would be. She slowly circled around to one side and saw another glint of metal, crouching down she saw it was a pocket knife that he been jammed into his throat, it got weird when Diz realised that Crovo's corpse was gripping the knife. It was embedded up to the handle so it wasn't like he had tried to pull it out, which meant he had stabbed himself...and embedded an axe in his spine. Diz ran a hand over her head, this was beyond fucked up. The entire class was in the middle of nowhere and now their teacher had committed one of the bloodiest suicides ever. "Selfish fucker."

Diz took another drag of her cigarette to stop her shivering as she stood up. In short the whole situation was completely and utterly fucked and now she got the fun of going back to the campsite and telling everyone what she had seen. She anticipated the fact that no one would believe her though so she pulled her iPod out of her pocket and took two photos. One of Crovo's whole body so the axe was visible and another close up of his neck. If anyone had any disputes she would take them to the body as well. She was surprised with how well she was taking the discovery of finding her dead teacher, and seeing a dead body for the first time but she was fairly sure she was only calm due to massive shock.

After taking the photos Diz tucked the iPod safely into her pocket and took one last look over the body before throwing her cigarette away. She needed to get back to the camp and quickly.
Bret Carter - On a date
Arizona - Practicing
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

aristeia
Cannon Fodder
aristeia
Cannon Fodder

March 15th, 2013, 4:32 pm #30

Rachel finished stacking the fire, out the corner of her eye she watched her classmates interactions. It seemed without close authority teenagers defaulted to a series of set actions. Sex and drugs, how typical! A dissonant voice in her head wondered if she was more annoyed about the actions or the fact they hadn't invited her. She was pretty sure horror movies had plenty to say about the subject too, in fact Creepy Crovo probably would too if he could keep his attention off the girls in the class for 5 seconds. Mind you the unpopular cynic didn't have a great track record in those films either so maybe she better watch herself as well.

She felt mildly awkward as she had nothing to really add to the conversation with her classmates. Usually she would just talk to Diz but the girl seemed to have disappeared too, it was a bit odd. How long did it take her to have a cigarette? She considered going to find her friend but she was probably on her way back and Rachel didn't want to look desperate.

Instead she pulled the door knocker out of her pocket to give it a closer look. After a close scrutiny she was distracted by a twig breaking outside the clearing. Looking up she saw Diz approaching the camp. She stood up to go greet her friend, there was nothing of interest here and she might be able to nab a cigarette. As her friend got into view all thoughts of stealing a cigarette were extinguished. Diz looked worried and on closer inspection she saw her friend's hands were shaking. This wiped the smile off Rachel's face.

"Diz, are you alright?" Rachel couldn't keep the concern out her voice and wasn't sure how to help.