Cicada Days
Winner

October 31st, 2016, 11:07 pm #31

I like the detailing on #7 and #9 especially, pretty sharp and stylistic. Also awesome u were able to stick with the sketching for a full month! The progress from beginning to end was notable for sure.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
"C'mon! It's just a prank, bro."

- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4
Unofficial Theme : 'When it's clear to everybody I'm always the last to know.'
Extra art by Mimi! (1)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Sprite credit to Yugikun (Beryl Mahelona, Gyu-ri Christensen, and Demetri Fustcher) and Fenris (Charelle Chernyshyova, Ramsey Cortez, and Joanne Coleman).
[+] Spoiler
Character Relationships (no longer updated)
Hero | Swap
[+] Spoiler

B036 - Dead
(Adopted from Yugikun)
[+] Spoiler
"And you were the one looking to pick a fight. Don't complain when you don't get the one you want."
- Memories - 1 2 3 4 5 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 - Sadie Hawkins - 1 2
[+] Spoiler
"Hope that's good enough."
- Arsenal - Bag of dried chipotle chilies (LOST)
- Island - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
- Meanwhile - 1 2
[+] Spoiler

G047 - Dead
[+] Spoiler
"It's Tina."
- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 - Sadie Hawkins -
[+] Spoiler
"You're nothing."
- Arsenal - The 'Man Catcher' (LOST)
- Island - 1 2
- Meanwhile - 1
- ??? - 1
Sprite credit to Fenris (Ben Fields) and Yugikun (Tina Luz).

Slam
Mr. Danya
Slam
Mr. Danya

January 7th, 2017, 11:47 pm #32

May or may not have done some drunk writing.
[+] Spoiler
So here I am, stuck in this Freddy’s Fright for another night. A night at Freddy’s Fright. The first three of them haven’t been fantastic, what with a killer robot running around and some ghosts jumping out and spooking me with wild abandon, but hey, I’m not the sort of guy who’d let a little bit of difficulty stop me from doing a job I agreed to do, damn it!

So now it’s night four and apparently wearing the costumes from the fright is a bad idea? This guy on the phone isn’t exactly clear sometimes, especially since he’s talking for hours and I’m trying to flip around through camera monitors and not get pounced on by a killer rabbit (where’s a holy hand grenade when you need it?), but I’m still trying to survive and OH JESUS HE’S OUTSIDE MY DOOR WHEN THE FUCK DID HE GET OUTSIDE MY DOOR I DON’T WANNA DIE GODDANIT

Oh.

OK, he’s just walked into the office with me.

Springtrap, what are you doing?

Oh, Springtrap, oh my….

Suddenly, I find him caressing my body, gently rubbing my sides as he stands before me. I can feel his hot, fairly necrotic breath on my cheek as he leans in close. Suddenly, his hands are on my hips, pulling at my trousers, bringing them down and exposing my intimate area.

Springtrap, what are you doing?

Without warning, he presses his mouth against mine. Now, see, his mouth is just fake fur and rotten teeth so it’s actually a really freaking unpleasant experience, but goddamn this is so unexpected I find myself overcome with a sweaty lust, as my heart pounds furiously in my chest.

“S-Springtrap…” I whisper, but he presses a fake furry finger against my lips. Nodding in understanding, I don’t let another word pass through my mouth as he guides me down onto the floor.

There he is, stood over me, grinning as he always does. Seeing it through the cameras, I was always irritated by that smug smirk, that smoulder that said ‘I’m about to come in there and rip your fuckin’ arms off and shove them down your throat’, but now I could see past it. I could see what it was really saying, the romantic pleas that it offered, the cocky flirts that it sent, the delicate words that didn’t escape past those decrepit lips. These were the words of a poet, something I’d been longing for so much that I took a job where I risked being disembowelled every night for minimum wage.

I begged him with my eyes ‘please, be gentle’, but the way he looked down at me made it clear that that wasn’t the case. This was going to be rough, aggressive, as passionate as two blazing suns colliding with each other. There would be no mercy, no easing into it, only raw hard love.

Meekly, I accepted. If this was what he wanted, then so be it.

He leaned over me, those wide eyes pulled tightly into that fake furry skull piercing me, and I felt myself melting under them. He had me pinned on the ground, no chance to resist that powerful frame he wielded, no hope of escaping what was going to happen. I was frightened, but at the same time giddy. This was what I wanted, even if my body trembled with every second that passed.

Then he snapped my neck like the psychotic child murderer he was.

GAME OVER

Leaf
Player

January 18th, 2017, 10:02 pm #33

i have a brain aneurysm because of you now
[+] Spoiler
Born underneath a Canadian sky to parents who were quite possibly mounties, Lore roamed the wild unknowns of Quebec, becoming a kickass gamer girl and a sassy action lady. She has both fought a beaver to the death and won several arguments on instagram. Scientists have struggled for years to figure out which is sharper - her wit or Valyrian steel. She is most known outside of SOTF for her portrayal of Yuno Gasai in the anime series The Future Diaries, which she shot for 43 days on-location. She still has the pink hair dye.

Inge
Player
Inge
Player

January 18th, 2017, 10:06 pm #34

No boiyoiyoiyoing -10/10 stars wouldn't read again
[+] Spoiler
Serena Waters
Will Mckinley
[+] Spoiler
Seth Dunn
Sean Leibowitz
I do let's plays on my youtube channel here.

Slam
Mr. Danya
Slam
Mr. Danya

January 22nd, 2017, 10:03 pm #35

More sketches so you guys don't think I've given up on it!
[+] Spoiler

I think at this point Whimsicott's usurped Weavile as my favourite pokemon. Experimenting around with pencil colouring, not disappointed with the results but it's not the most exciting thing to look at.

Shuuchi from one of my favourite manga, Wandering Son. If you like slice of life stories about transgender kids growing up in Japan, you can't go wrong!

Same character in two different phases of her design (second one is the more canon appearance). Iris is alright I guess, but it was a real challenge to make her truly distinctive. The prosthetic arm kind of felt like a crutch, honestly.

If you remember my wolf sketch from Inktober, I took it up another level and added colour and changed the species. This is Frank, and apart from his misplaced ears and my somewhat stifling lack of range of pens, I'm quite happy with this style of colouring and intend to try more like it. Anyone have any ideas?

Downside is that my scanner doesn't pick up the orange lines and has for some reason replaced them with yellow or brown. Sucks.

Slam
Mr. Danya
Slam
Mr. Danya

June 3rd, 2017, 7:55 pm #36

Today I went to an art class to take my doodling to the next level! Or something like that.
[+] Spoiler

This was an ink drawing pine cone (plus a bit of shadow with pencil). Didn't really like this medium that much, but it's good to try new things.

This was a continuous-line method for drawing things. I didn't really understand it at first, but I could give it another whirl. Apparently it's good for drawing quickly? (so if your subject isn't very patient or something)

This was a charcoal leopard. Charcoal's actually really cool as a medium (if infamously smudgey) and I would be up for doing more stuff with it.

This is a self portrait of some cool dude (dunno why the photo came out this dark but nevermind). Pencil's pretty much my main medium, but it did give me some practice with the different varietys of xB pencils (I normally just use HB for everything) and water soluble pencil. Plus now I can go all Dorian Grey and have this age for me instead or something.

backslash
Mr. Danya

June 3rd, 2017, 8:19 pm #37

I think you're definitely improving! I especially like the leopard out of this group.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
[+] Spoiler
V5:
G063 Natali Greer was just unlucky.
B047 Marcus Leung lost his way. (Adopted from Solomir.)

V6:
B001 Min-jae Parker is locked away.
B021 Crist?bal Morales let his guard down.
G017 Raina Rose got washed away.
G003 Bridgette Sommerfeld got a shock. (Adopted from Aloha.)
G029 Georgia Lee Day went home. (Adopted from frogue.)
Nathan Lovegrove was left behind.

V7 Pregame:
Myles Roux is considering his options.
Dolores Upton is exploring the past.
Andy Silverman is balling out.
Siyanda Nagi is on the run.
Mercy Ames is passing judgment.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler

Cicada Days
Winner

June 5th, 2017, 4:12 am #38

Agreed. Shape and texturing on the leopard is ace, it's awesome to see your skills continuing to develop Slam!
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
"C'mon! It's just a prank, bro."

- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4
Unofficial Theme : 'When it's clear to everybody I'm always the last to know.'
Extra art by Mimi! (1)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Sprite credit to Yugikun (Beryl Mahelona, Gyu-ri Christensen, and Demetri Fustcher) and Fenris (Charelle Chernyshyova, Ramsey Cortez, and Joanne Coleman).
[+] Spoiler
Character Relationships (no longer updated)
Hero | Swap
[+] Spoiler

B036 - Dead
(Adopted from Yugikun)
[+] Spoiler
"And you were the one looking to pick a fight. Don't complain when you don't get the one you want."
- Memories - 1 2 3 4 5 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 - Sadie Hawkins - 1 2
[+] Spoiler
"Hope that's good enough."
- Arsenal - Bag of dried chipotle chilies (LOST)
- Island - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
- Meanwhile - 1 2
[+] Spoiler

G047 - Dead
[+] Spoiler
"It's Tina."
- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 - Sadie Hawkins -
[+] Spoiler
"You're nothing."
- Arsenal - The 'Man Catcher' (LOST)
- Island - 1 2
- Meanwhile - 1
- ??? - 1
Sprite credit to Fenris (Ben Fields) and Yugikun (Tina Luz).

Slam
Mr. Danya
Slam
Mr. Danya

September 7th, 2017, 10:59 pm #39

More art!
[+] Spoiler

I did these two both after Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood came out. Samurai were way cool and stuff and I did some sketches of my character as one. Pose on the second pic isn't very dynamic though which bums me out, though I do like the hair in it.

Haikyuu is a pretty cool anime or whatever so here's the protag staring into your soul.

Made in Abyss is also a pretty cool anime so here's Reg who's adorable. The first big pic I've done in colour since probably secondary school, so I'm quite happy with myself for trying.

I'm a sucker for cute mascot characters and League of Legend's latest Star Guardian skins are full of them, so here's my favourite being apologised to with ice cream because Soraka went and trusted something that tried to eat her or something.