Winner
Winner

February 16th, 2015, 9:00 pm #16

BUMPED! With permission.

It'd be awesome if you'd do Forrest and a V6 Concept:
[+] Spoiler
Conrad's build is tall and slender with muscles, which runs in his family. He has blue eyes and his hair is sandy blond. In addition to his straight curtained-to-the-sides hair he has thin bangs that usually hang in front of him, without blocking his vision. Conrad possesses a short, pointed nose. Conrad's face is long and he has thin blond eyebrows. He also is clean-shaved and washes his face every morning.

Conrad usually wears comfortable t-shirts along with jeans. He also wears eye contacts instead of glasses. On abduction day he wore a brown polo shirt along with blue jeans and green sneakers.

Somersault
Survivor

October 25th, 2015, 11:22 am #17

This sounds really cool! If you do have the time, could you do Candice? Here's her appearance:
[+] Spoiler
Candice is somebody who is at around the average height for a girl her age, standing at 5'6. She is fairly heavy, while not overweight, at 152 pounds. While not exactly fat, Candice does have some, noticeably on her thighs and arms. Her skin is a mocha-like dark brown color, due to her African-American heritage.

Candice's face is oval-shaped, and somewhat angular. She has a fairly flat and wide nose, and full lips. Her teeth are mostly white and straight, due to 4 years of braces. She has dark brown kinky and frizzy hair, which reaches down to just past her shoulders. Most of the time, she puts it into a ponytail to stop it from getting into her face. She has dark brown eyes, which tend to almost always look wide open. Usually, Candice tends to have her mouth in a small smile as her neutral face.

Candice usually tries to find a balance between style and comfort, and as such, usually wears jackets, blouses, and jeans together, along with either flats or sneakers. She tends to favor colors on the cooler side of the spectrum, such as purple, blue, and green. She doesn't tend to wear a lot of makeup, and if she does, it is usually limited to brown lipstick.
Sorry if it's a bit tenuous to read through, but thanks for taking the time to look through this!
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Keisha Higgins-Bell - "Sorry, but am I interrupting something?" - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Kelly Nguyen: "Finding the weather nice?" - Up We Go - LIGHTS
Memories:
Pregame: Universe
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Adele Jones: "Bitch, yes!" - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself
[+] Spoiler
Abaynesh Dula: Go away, I'm reading about the Cold War. - Cooking something up. - Raise Your Glass - P!nk
Janie Lyons: I'm the responsible one. Totally. - Keeping it under control. - Cry Me Out - Pixie Lott
[color=33d8568]Cleo Braithwaite[/color]: Fuckboi I know that's not my name in your mouth, or it's comin' back out with some teeth. - Planning her path. - Werkin Girls- Angel Haze
[+] Spoiler
Seema Desai - Striving for success. - "Planning is perfection, and I have many plans."
Melanie Washington - Hoping for happiness. - "Like, don't you think that's the whole point of acting? Getting people involved?
Lavender Lal - Aiming for attention. - "I'm not just her twin."
Sade Kagale - Bracing for burden. - "So, have tennis practice at 4, babysitting at 7, pick up my brother at 10? I can totally do that."
[+] Spoiler
Keisha by Ryuki!
Kelly by Ryuki!
Abaynesh by Ryuki!
Adele by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Candice Banks never had time. ((Given to Muninn!))