The stage is set, the beat begins, and a tall, well-built figure begins walking down the runway in glorious fashion.
Put that bass in your walk
Head to toe
Let your whole body talk
Hello and welcome to RuPaul's Drag Race Mafia! I'm your host, MK Kilmarnock... but for the duration of the game, you can refer to me as RuPaul. Or Mama Ru. Or just plain Ru! Girl, I ain't picky!
Now, here at RuPaul's Drag Race Mafia, we do things a little bit differently. Competitors will undertake multiple challenges that will push their teamwork and skills to the challenge as I evaluate their Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve and Talent in order to find America's next big drag queen! So, what does that mean for you?
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! This will work just like a standard mafia game, complete with voting as normal, with day and night phases, and all that jazz. The only real difference is that, in flavor, nobody dies. Because that's messy, and I've got enough blood feuds going on with Meryl and Michelle fighting backstage, okaaaaaay? Now, rules are standard, but I shamelessly ripped the following from Bastard Mafia (typos corrected and very minute rules changed, so read carefully):
Now, drag queens can be a shaaaaady bunch, but at the end of the day, we're all family. So it's important to remember to love thy neighbor and play nice. After all, if you can't love yourself, how the hell you gonna love somebody else? Can I get an amen up in here?wrote: The Rules
- Do not, under any circumstances, quote, screenshot, or otherwise allow people direct access to your Role PM. You may paraphrase your role & flavor. If you're not sure if something is okay, ask, and save us both some trouble.
- Do not talk about the game outside of the game thread without direct permission from the mod.
- To remain active, you must post a minimum of four times per day phase. Unlike in previous mafias, only EBWOPs don't count as a post for the purposes of this. A bald vote with no content would even count, as far as I'm concerned. Due to there being no ambiguity to these rules regarding what counts as "meaningful" there will be more posts required per phase than in previous games and only one warning and then a modkill.
- The first dayphase will run for 7 days. The rest will run for 5 days. Nights will run 3 days. Scum have day chat FOR THE FIRST DAY ONLY.
- Order of actions will be determined by NAR, except in that Roleblocks take primacy over all other blocking actions, and Miscellaneous roles are treated like the role they most resemble, where applicable.
- All lynches are final. You may continue talking after a lynch is reached but before I've posted the flip. Once the flip is posted and night starts, no more posting.
- One "bah" post is allowed, otherwise no posting in this thread after elimination.
- Votes must be red to be counted. Unvotes should be green. Unvotes are encouraged, but not required. If it looks like a vote for somebody, it will be counted, to avoid fake-voting gambits.
Can I also get roles confirmed up in here? Once we get that out of the way, we can have some fun! Now...
Start your engines, and may the best WOMAN win!
1. Yugi Alaska - Mason
3. Deamon Shangela - x1 bulletproof
6. Empress Plush Mimi Imfurst - Hated
7. Laurels Willam - jester
8. Primrosette Sharon Needles - tracker
10. Charlotte Laganja Estranja - Poser (goon)
13. RC Phi Phi O'Hara - Godfather
16. Rorick Bianca Del Rio - Team mom
17. Murderweasel Acid Betty - Obstacle