Ruggahissy
Mr. Danya
Joined: June 10th, 2010, 2:07 am

May 15th, 2016, 7:33 pm #471

I don't buy any of what's in Toben's post. I don't want to respond to all of it but like, I don't this she was "fishing" for Rorick's investigative abilities as much as trying to glean how it works. I don't find it scummy that she says she agrees with Slam's reasoning in that RC is acting erratic and not contributing anything of value. I think her position on Laurels was much more flexible than any one else's and decided to go along with it just because there was no better option.

RC has yet to full claim. His story has vacillated wildly and he's been particularly acerbic.

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
- Today at 8:38 PM
imagine this happening in life
and you pissed off a cop and he made you live with some incontinent sodafreak

05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not kill a policeman
05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not steal his helmet
05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not defecate in his helmet and mail it to his grieving family.
05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not steal it again

17:06 Ruggawork An orison is a prayer
17:07 trash i don't know why i thought it was a bird
17:07 trash who looks at random ass words and thinks "huh what does that mean? whatever it's probably a bird"

14:11 Kalopsia I HEARD FURRIES AND I CAME AS FAST AS I COULD.
14:11 Imehal Lovely.
14:11 Imehal Read that again.

20:16Outfoxd I SAID I'M TAKIN IT BACK FROM THE SALTINE ESTABLISHMENT
20:16Meeemz Half the drag queens on Drag Race would beg to differ.
20:16Outfoxd EVERYONE KNOWS ALL DANCE CAME FROM AFRICA
20:17Outfoxd YOU CRACKAS NEED TO PUT SOME CHEESE ON YOSELF AND GO SIT ON A SNACK TRAY SOMEWHERE

21:07craft i
21:07craft am a fan of blowjbs.
21:07craft nods sagely
21:07Rugga ?
21:07Rugga Does that mean you get a lot of them or give a lot?
21:07craft yes
21:07craft wait
21:07Rugga ....



22:31Mimi THATS WHAT I THPGUTH
22:31Mimi THOUGHTU
22:31mudkip MIMI'S TURN
22:31Ruggahissy Thougt
22:31Ruggahissy THOUGHT
22:31Mimi HOUGHT
22:31Ruggahissy We got it
22:31Mimi THOUGHT
22:31Ruggahissy WE GOT IT
22:31Mimi we did good
22:32Mimi we're a good team

22:46 Meeemz I love dicks, though
22:46 Meeemz er
22:46 Rugga Sig quote
22:46 NaftUm
22:46 Meeemz dicky characters
22:46 Meeemz GOD NO

19:45 BikrikiI am pretty sure we can built a bridge to jerking off

00:11 Mimi DOESN'T FOAM BREAK EASILY
00:11 Ruggahissy Not if you wrap it in duct tape
00:11 MurderWeasel There's a fiberglass core.
00:12 MurderWeasel And the foam is some special sort you buy directly from another dimension using souls as currency or something.
00:12 Ruggahissy.........

14:42 Bikriki JA! Stick it in ze boot!
14:43 Rugga I LOVE THIS KID
14:43 Bikriki adds that to list of sexual euphemisms
14:43 Skyler_Phone You have a list?
14:43 Bikriki <.<
14:43 Bikriki >.>
14:43 Bikriki No...

Victoria says:
Oh wait, I totally forgot to tell you last night because I was busy whoring
Mimi says:
STORY
OF
MY
LIFE

16:42 KamiKaze I've always wondered what using a fleshlight feels like.
16:42 KamiKaze Too bad I'm not special because God didn't give me a penis. ):

17:46 Dom LET JESUS INTO YOUR HEART, NOT YOUR VAGOO

Ruggahissy this dress makes me feel like I should be having tea with the mad hatter. Not getting felt up by drunk Germans
Dom don't let them go down the rab-
Ruggahissy BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Dom SO WORTH IT

09:51 Vicky We did a good job, didn't we, Meemz?
09:51 Mimi not really, no

03:19 GeneralGoose*BUT HE'S GONNA THINK IT'S A SPOON. OR MY PENIS. WHICH IT ISN'T*

23:15 Cluevara ICE CREAM MAKES YOU FAT YOU LARDY LARD BUTT.


[+] spoiler
Jonah Heartsgrave: If you need to talk I'll listen.
Lori Martin: You're so stuck up.
Tirzah Foss: Let's have some fun.
[+] spoiler

v6
Caleb Diamond: Silly sacrificer
Hazel Jung: Abandoned actress
v5
Amaranta Montalvo: Pageant Winner
Michelle Wexler: Vegetarian sweetheart
Paris Ardennes : Scheming holy man

v4
Ethan Kent : The smartest jerk
Sally Connelley: Dainty meanie
Nick LeMonde : Eternal optimist
Isabel Guerra: Sad little girl
Autumn O'Leary: Lonely redhead
Mary-Ann Warren: Crumbling romantic
Quote
Like
Share

1245
Winner
1245
Winner
Joined: June 29th, 2013, 5:06 pm

May 15th, 2016, 7:41 pm #472

I'll hard claim next day.

It's the best move for town.
Quote
Like
Share

Flare
Contender
Joined: September 11th, 2010, 1:32 am

May 15th, 2016, 7:47 pm #473

... Well that doesn't really help us at all.
V5 Characters:

Jack McDonald is a SELF-INSERT YAY.
Quote
Like
Share

Rorick Skyve
Leader
Joined: February 22nd, 2016, 6:09 am

May 15th, 2016, 7:49 pm #474

Is it possible for two Jesters to exist in one game? Because that is seriously the impression I get from RC right now.

Jokes aside though, that statement just now is basically what I was talking about before. That "It's the best for town"-line alone seems so fishy that I honestly think that no scum would act that suspicious on purpose. This is seriously irritating me so much right now that I cannot even focus on different people in here right now.
[+] spoiler
Maxim Kehlenbrink ---- Memories 1-2--- Present 1- 2-3-4-5 --- Sadie Hawkins Dance 1

Aiden Slattery ---- Present: 1-2-3-4-5--- Sadies 1-2--- Memories 1 - 2

Jane Madison (Adopted from The Burned Handler, who adopted from Somersault, who adopted from Espi)

Quote
Like
Share

MurderWeasel
MW's Private Rank
Joined: February 18th, 2009, 7:01 am

May 15th, 2016, 7:50 pm #475

R.C. wrote:I'll hard claim next day.

It's the best move for town.
I don't think that's a good idea at all. I don't think there will be a next phase, and I frankly can't think of any role that's worth that sort of risk on. If you're investigative, scum has to pick between blocking you (and thus leaving Rorick unchecked to catch the blocker out) and blocking Rorick (and thus letting you get off an investigation). No other role gets much from one phase, or at least none I expect might be in the game. The stall is really bad news, and honestly I'm pretty convinced you're scum at this point regardless of what you claim. Only real reason I'm fishing is on the off chance you have something great up your sleeve.
Quote
Like
Share

Leaf
Player
Joined: March 8th, 2015, 2:08 am

May 15th, 2016, 7:56 pm #476

what eef he's sometheen like SK or vig?
Like maybe he wants to keel someone like Prim or Boogie?
[+] spoiler
Born underneath a Canadian sky to parents who were quite possibly mounties, Lore roamed the wild unknowns of Quebec, becoming a kickass gamer girl and a sassy action lady. She has both fought a beaver to the death and won several arguments on instagram. Scientists have struggled for years to figure out which is sharper - her wit or Valyrian steel. She is most known outside of SOTF for her portrayal of Yuno Gasai in the anime series The Future Diaries, which she shot for 43 days on-location. She still has the pink hair dye.
Quote
Like
Share

1245
Winner
1245
Winner
Joined: June 29th, 2013, 5:06 pm

May 15th, 2016, 7:57 pm #477

You already screwed up on focussing on me because of a slip that was not a slip. I'll claim tomorrow. And if there is no tomorrow, you screwed up, like I said. It wouldn't be fatal and you wouldn't lose information (except mafia has a specific role). Having me alive tonight is good for town, bad for mafia. It is a fact. I won't be killed, because a clear person thinks I'm scum. But mafia knows I'm useful so they have to decide what to do with me.
Quote
Like
Share

dmboogie
Winner
Joined: December 9th, 2008, 10:33 pm

May 15th, 2016, 8:02 pm #478

R.C. wrote:You already screwed up on focussing on me because of a slip that was not a slip. I'll claim tomorrow. And if there is no tomorrow, you screwed up, like I said. It wouldn't be fatal and you wouldn't lose information (except mafia has a specific role). Having me alive tonight is good for town, bad for mafia. It is a fact. I won't be killed, because a clear person thinks I'm scum. But mafia knows I'm useful so they have to decide what to do with me.
You'd only be useful to the mafia because you're being so much of a smoke-screen that any other suspicious activity is kind of overshadowed, man. You haven't given us any reason at all for why you're good for town except for assuming that scum won't kill you because you're... acting scummy? It's in town's best interests for you to claim immediately, because having you around right now is kind of detrimental to any kind of scum hunting.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
Asha Sur: GIRL 018, armed with a TASER. "Let's all embrace nihilism and be nice!"
Cass Prince: HUMAN 001, armed with a MOP. "It's all falling apart, isn't it? We're unravelling."
[+] spoiler
V6
Harold Porter: BOY 034, armed with a COFFEE POT. "Hey - none of this... none of this is your fault, alright?" Messed up. Plain and simple.

V5
Daniel Whitten: BOY 074, armed with an INDIANA JONES REPLICA WHIP. "Oh, hey, sorry. Didn't think there was anyone else-" Died early.
Alice Gilman: GIRL 064, armed with a ROTATO. "Just... Just wanted you to drop the gun. Thought you were gonna shoot." Died stupidly.
Michael Mitchellson:BOY 019, armed with a FUCKING AUTOMATIC SHOTGUN. Died a failure.

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
Daniel Whitten

By Violent-Medic

Michael Mitchellson

By Violent-Medic



By Mimi

Alice Gilman


By TurtleTyrant

Quote
Like
Share

MurderWeasel
MW's Private Rank
Joined: February 18th, 2009, 7:01 am

May 15th, 2016, 8:09 pm #479

backslash wrote:The safeclaim thing was a legitimate misunderstanding on my part. It's not a mechanic I'm super familiar with, so it didn't occur to me that a high-profile character like Bianca wouldn't be in the game or that scum would know she wasn't in the game if that was the case.
Me wrote:Just as a note: the whole point of good safeclaims is that they make claiming risky and avoid obvious setup speculation. Like, if there are five main characters, it'd be really common practice to actually leave one for scum as a safeclaim.
backslash wrote:I never said Randomness and Slam were outright scummy. I can still go either way with either of them.
So... they're null? So then you lied about other people looking more scummy? Or just didn't bother to name any of them?
backslash wrote:Slam's vote felt like less of a bandwagon to me than Prim's did.
Okay. Why?
backslash wrote:My point about Prim looking better because other people were making themselves look worse still stands.
Such as...?
backslash wrote:On Day 2, not long after I said she was suspicious to me, Laurels started doing his thing. During this phase, pretty much the same thing happened with RC.
That's one person, not multiple people, and you were lukewarm on RC and still pushing Prim for a good while, until it became clear nobody was biting. How does any of that make Prim look less suspect?
backslash wrote:Saying that Prim made a better case for voting RC than I did also strikes me as odd, because I mentioned previously that I felt he was being counterproductive and scummy.
No, you actually did not say that. What you said was:
backslash wrote:I don't like how RC is baiting Rugga or whatever the hell it is he's doing. It;s not productive.
backslash wrote:RC's acting very oddly, it's very counterproductive, and even if he isn't scum at this point he's filling up the thread with nonsense and not helping us get anywhere. Looking back, the way he's kept trying to direct Rorick's actions as watcher are also sketchy.
You have, in fact, never once referred to RC as scummy until this post. You did spend a lot of time on how he was useless even if not scum, though.
backslash wrote:re: the boogie thing. That was a goof on my part, I will admit. I got irritated with RC and didn't read closely enough before responding. I can see how that particular thing looks bad, and unfortunately I can't offer any excuse on that front.
See, the thing is, that's all of this. There are tons of things that don't line up. You say you play opportunistically, but the form I'm seeing it take is helping along people's perceptions and cases as they form without bringing much to the table. It's the Boogie style, but hiding behind a veneer of analysis so as to be harder to catch out.
Rugga wrote:I don't buy any of what's in Toben's post. I don't want to respond to all of it but like, I don't this she was "fishing" for Rorick's investigative abilities as much as trying to glean how it works.
See... here's the issue: Rorick soft-claimed at best, and backslash kept pushing on that specific point, with no attention spent on anything else he said.
Rugga wrote:I don't find it scummy that she says she agrees with Slam's reasoning in that RC is acting erratic and not contributing anything of value.
But what about Prim's identical post being randomly suspect?

The mistake you're making here, I feel, is assuming that agreeing that something's scummy is a sign of non-scumminess. I think everyone agrees RC is shady as the only tree in the desert at noon. What I'm interested in is seeing what else we can glean, and what I see from backslash is noncommittal, low-effort, hypocritical wiggliness.
Rugga wrote:I think her position on Laurels was much more flexible than any one else's and decided to go along with it just because there was no better option.
Right, but this is a bad thing.

You're looking at this from your perspective: You knew Laure wasn't scum. The thing is, who else knew that? The only people with any clue were scum, and they didn't care if he got lynched. Frankly, the closer someone comes to lining up with your take on Laure, the worse they look to me because it means they were playing as if in possession of information they shouldn't have had.
Rugga wrote:RC has yet to full claim. His story has vacillated wildly and he's been particularly acerbic.
Yeah, absolutely agreed. His last post was bbbbaaadddd. But I feel like you're ignoring that backslash is also ridiculously shady because she's backing up your argument here. I'd not be surprised to find her allied scum with RC (the way her pile-on developed has me pretty suspicious since it was a weak as heck reason to hop the wagon and came only when it was clear that Prim wasn't gonna gain traction), or to find her some third party shade of nastiness.
Rorick wrote:Jokes aside though, that statement just now is basically what I was talking about before. That "It's the best for town"-line alone seems so fishy that I honestly think that no scum would act that suspicious on purpose. This is seriously irritating me so much right now that I cannot even focus on different people in here right now.
RC's really good at sowing confusion and stealing the spotlight. Right now he's drawn us into a state where it's for/against RC, except nobody's actually for him. It makes it very easy for scum to hide.
Quote
Like
Share

Rorick Skyve
Leader
Joined: February 22nd, 2016, 6:09 am

May 15th, 2016, 8:10 pm #480

I get the slight feeling RC is trying to do exactly that, hinder the actual scumhunting, or maybe buy Mafia another day, pulling a sacrifice sort of thing, so we lose a day of potentially lynching another Mafia member tomorrow. This makes me believe that one of us was onto something before and RC is trying to distract from it. I'd say we make him claim today, otherwise his scheme, if that is indeed what he is going for, would succeed.

[+] spoiler
Maxim Kehlenbrink ---- Memories 1-2--- Present 1- 2-3-4-5 --- Sadie Hawkins Dance 1

Aiden Slattery ---- Present: 1-2-3-4-5--- Sadies 1-2--- Memories 1 - 2

Jane Madison (Adopted from The Burned Handler, who adopted from Somersault, who adopted from Espi)

Quote
Like
Share