RuPaul's Drag Race Mafia Fallout Thread

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

May 28th, 2016, 4:40 pm #1

Hello girls! It's been a wig-tossing, light-kicking, makeup-smearing storm but we're finally here at the end with a biiiiig big win for town!

--WINNERS--
Yugi - Alaska
Flare - Detox
Deamon - Shangela
Bikriki - Trinity K. Bonet
Ruggahissy - Adore Delano
Empress Plush - Mimi Imfurst
Primrosette - Sharon Needles
Randomness - BenDeLa Creme
Slam - Kim Chi
Frogue - Alyssa Edwards
Backslash - Coco Montrese
Rorick - Bianca Del Rio

A special thank you to our remaining players, who all made a great effort:

RC - Phi Phi O'Hara
Murderweasel - Acid Betty
dmboogie - Darienne Lake
Lore - Laganja Estranja

Laurels - Willam

Here's the links to the quicktopics:

Dead Chat
Shade Chat
Mason Chat (Not much here)

Role PMs are incoming!
[+] spoiler
Jerry Fury - The man, the myth, the legend
Coleen Reagan - The girl who half-loved the world
[+] spoiler
V5 Roster:
Cody Patton : That bitch.
Sean Mulcahy : The world was kind to reprieve him of his fear...
Jessica Sanders: She hoped it would be quick...
[+] spoiler
20:17Sideliner:Toben and Ricky are like a sibling version of the Joker and Batman, only Batman is just as much of a mass murderer. He just hides it better.
19:58LaurelsHow does your dick smell like Fritos?
14:36 MimiI THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS > 14:36MimiI THOUGHT YOU REALLY LICKED HER

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

May 28th, 2016, 4:50 pm #2

[+] spoiler
You enter the workroom...

You are Alaska Thunderfuck 5000 - Bestie... or just Alaska for short.

And by 'bestie', I mean you're really a Mason with no recruiting powers. The only benefits you really get from this are that you know Flare, Detox (Icunt) is your bestie... which means they're ALSO a Mason. You can communicate during night phases and during the first day phase as though you were scum.
[+] spoiler
You are Detox Icunt - Bestie... or just Detox for short.

And by 'bestie', I mean you're really a Mason with no recruiting powers. The only benefits you really get from this are that you know Yugi, Alaska (Thunderfuck 5000) is your bestie... which means they're ALSO a Mason. You can communicate during night phases and during the first day phase as though you were scum.
[+] spoiler
You are Shangela Laquifa Wadley - The Prodigal Queen... or just Shangela for short.

Come on, you know who Shangela is. This bitch never and I mean NEVER gives up, usually popping out of a goddamn box or whatever else I can stuff her in. To represent your unwillingness to die, you are X1 BULLETPROOF; where you would normally sashay away, Mama Ru here will be giving you a second chance. Now, doesn't that sound nice?

Oh, and ONE MORE THING:

You must work 'hall-e-lu' or some variant thereof into every single one of your posts. Have fun with that.
[+] spoiler

You are Trinity K. Bonet - The Lip Sync Queen... or just Trinity for short.

Trinity is a master of the lip sync, holding the record for the most queens sent home. I think... maybe. Possibly. Who knows? Point is, the bitch is fierce on the runway and if she's got her back against the wall, WATCH OUT!

So, naturally, you're very adept at sending the competition home. During the night phase, you can target one other queen to try and send her home. Basically, you're X2 NIGHTKILL

Oh, and ONE MORE THING:

You must type with a slight lisp. Have fun with that.
[+] spoiler

You are Adore Delano - Fuckin' Libraaaaaaa... or just Adore for short.

She's cute. She's adorable. She's basically the best. Adore is nothing short of... well, adorable. She's also surprisingly sassy and ridiculously competent, lucky or otherwise. Much like she's famous for saying, Adore is a Libra, which means she's balanced with a wide variety of skills. To compliment this, you are the JACK OF ALL TRADES.

You have the following uses of the following powers:

x 1 roleblock
x 1 cop investigation
x 1 night kill
x 1 jailkeeper

During the night phase, you may select a target for one of your powers and PM your night action to me for consideration.
[+] spoiler

You are Mimi Imfurst - The Least Popular... or just Mimi for short.

Oh dear.

Ooooooh dear, so, Mimi Imfurst. Mimi went down in Drag Race infamy for lifting fellow queen India Ferrah during a lip sync, resulting in her subsequent elimination from the contest. I admonished her that drag race is "not a contact sport" and, amazingly, Mimi managed to return for Drag Race All-Stars! ... Where she was promptly eliminated first, along with Pandora Boxx.

So tarnished is her reputation that Mimi Imfurst is HATED - the moment suspicions go your way, expect to be sashaying away. That's right, all it takes is a SINGLE vote to make you walk, girl.
[+] spoiler

You are Sharon Needles - The Ghoulish Goth ... or just Sharon for short.

Sharon Needles is a spooky and unique queen who is also remarkably diverse and versatile in her styles. Wouldn't you know it, she was even good enough to win season 4 of Drag Race! She's back to see if she can score a repeat victory, and to do that, she has all the powers of a TRACKER. This means, once per night, you can select a target. Assuming all goes well, you will be told who that person targeted with their night action if they have one... but NOT what the action was.
[+] spoiler

You are BenDeLaCreme - Miss Congeniality... or just BenDeLa for short.

You're funny, you're witty, and you're TOTALLY gorgeous... hell, I haven't made it much of a secret to those who know me that BenDeLa is my favorite drag queen in the entirety of the show! You were well beloved during your season as well, and for that, your status as that season's Miss Congeniality will be recognized... by making you the BELOVED PRINCESS. Should you die for any reason, the following day phase will be skipped. So, y'know. Don't die.
[+] spoiler

You are Kim Chi - The sweetheart... or just Kim for short.

Step aside, bitches! Or... or don't, that's okay. Kim Chi is not the kind of queen to push others aside. This may be a competition, but there's no reason you gotta be NASTY about it. Kim Chi is an artist and a visionary, capable of truly stunning designs and outfits that make her beloved by many. You are so beloved that nobody could EVER believe you were a shady queen, which means you're basically the INNOCENT CHILD. If you so wish, you may identify yourself as the innocent child at any time and this will be mod confirmed.

Oh, and ONE MORE THING:

You must type in a fairly heavy lisp in every post. Have fun with that.
[+] spoiler

You are Alyssa Edwards - The Rival... or just Alyssa for short.

Alyssa Edwards, the most unintentionally hilarious queen in existence. Always so full of energy and vigor, the only thing holding you back is a terrible memory wherein you lost your drag queen crown to your ex-bestie Coco Montrese because you failed to fulfill contractual obligations. As a result, you and Coco have been at each other's throats ever since. In addition to regular town win conditions, you are the RIVAL: Only one of you can win, and that is determined by whoever goes home first. If you are both somehow eliminated during the same phase, you both WIN (let it be said that Ru is a forgiving mama).

To recap, town must win AND you must not go home before Coco in order to win.

Oh, and ONE MORE THING:

You must quote Alyssa Edwards or reference a meme involving her at least twice per day phase. Don't worry... Alyssa is EXTREMELY quotable. Just type 'Alyssa Edwards memes' into google and you'll see what I mean.
[+] spoiler

You are Coco Montrese - The Rival... or just Coco for short.

Coco Montrese, such an elegant queen full of talent... the only thing holding you back is a terrible memory wherein your ex-bestie Alyssa Edwards lost her drag queen crown to you because she failed to fulfill contractual obligations. As a result, you and Alyssa have been at each other's throats ever since. In addition to regular town win conditions, you are the RIVAL: Only one of you can win, and that is determined by whoever goes home first. If you are both somehow eliminated during the same phase, you both WIN (let it be said that Ru is a forgiving mama).

To recap, town must win AND you must not go home before Alyssa in order to win.

Oh, and ONE MORE THING:

You must quote Coco Montrese or reference a meme about her at least twice per day phase. Don't worry, Coco is... quite the character, and this should not be terribly hard to do. Just search 'Coco Montrese memes' in Google and you'll see what I mean.
[+] spoiler

You are Bianca Del Rio - The Team Mom... or just Bianca for short.

Bianca Del Rio is many things. She is a comedic gold mine, a fierce queen and a fashion designer who happens to sew a kick ass dress (even if she sews the same dress 40 times in different fabrics). She is talented enough to have won season 6 of Drag Race AND is generally considered the greatest winner on Drag Race history, on a season with several other queens who were all shoe-ins to win. What she is NOT commonly thought of is a team mom, but Bianca has proven that she can be a competitor AND a very caring, attentive queen. As a result, you act as a WATCHER; you can select one target a night and see who targeted them with night actions, but not what the night actions were.

Oh, and ONE MORE THING:

You must quote Bianca Del Rio or reference a meme involving her at least twice per day phase. Don't worry... Bianca is EXTREMELY quotable. Just type 'Bianca Del Rio memes' into google and you'll see what I mean.
[+] spoiler

You are Phi Phi O'Hara - The Shady Bitch... or just Phi Phi for short.

Phi Phi, you are often regarded as Drag Race's greatest 'villain', but you're really a great competitor in your own right and you've also done several legitimately nice things, such as help out your future rival Chad Michaels. However, you've also done some INCREDIBLY shady things, such as setting up competitors for fairly in borderline sabotage. Make no mistake, you ARE a shady bitch. Famously enough so, then, that you are the GODFATHER. You lead the clique of shady queens in order to attempt to make other queens go home, by hook or by crook. You, yourself, are immune to such nightime expulsion (you can't be nightkilled), and Ru is blind to your machinations (you investigate as non-shady)

You win with your clique when all who would stand in your way have sashayed away!
[+] spoiler

You are Acid Betty - The Obstacle... or just Betty for short.

Betty, you were a contender to win it all, but you threw it away this season with your petty grudges and your complaining. HOWEVER, you have been given a second chance to impress me and save yourself from elimination. This time, DON'T fuck it up. Betty is a very eyecatching and striking queen with more than enough talent to win it all, if she can just put aside her own ego... but then again, she IS a shady queen. So shady, in fact, she's good at shutting others down. Once per night, you may send me a target and ROLEBLOCK them. You are the real power behind your clique, and you just wish those bitches would understand that.

You win with your clique when all who would stand in your way have sashayed away!
[+] spoiler

You are Miss Darienne Lake - Two faced jerk... or just Darienne for short.

Oh Darienne, how I hate you. You started out so nice but then you got INCREDIBLY shady as your season went on, picking a fight with perennial favorite BenDeLaCreme for absolutely no reason (and even sending her home because you're a dumb meanie face). You hate BenDeLa enough that you actually have TWO win conditions: You are with the shady clique and are a GOON with no powers but able to carry out the nighttime factional 'kill' where you send a queen home.

You win with your clique when all who would stand in your way have sashayed away, OR (not 'and') BenDeLaCreme is 'lynched' (not nightkilled). Get it? Got it? Good.
[+] spoiler

You are Laganja Estranja - The Poser... or just Laganja for short.

Laganja Estranja is a real piece of work. She claimed to have been raised poor and confronted with many hardships from friends and family and while this is a true, sad reality that many queens must face, she was quickly outed on a few historical inconsistencies in her timeline and immediately came off as fake and a liar. Laganja eternally struggled to find her own identity, frequently doing poor accents and passing it off as actual speech or claiming to be offended (but not knowing what it was that offended her, when it was said or sometimes even who said it). You are with the shady clique and are a GOON with no powers but able to carry out the nighttime factional 'kill' where you send a queen home.

SHADE chat: http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/kKvvbw6Bb75w

OH, AND ONE MORE THING:

You have the best chat restriction in the game, or at least in my opinion. Every post, you must quote a random drag queen BESIDES YOURSELF. They may be from any season but more notable quotes are better. You can even imitate other chat restrictions... go crazy with it. Colors, formatting, stand out and be special... or I'll give you a warning, and after THAT you'll be sashaying away home.
[+] spoiler

You are Willam - Just... Willam.

Willam exemplifies the campy, hilarious nature of Drag Race. He (yes, he uses boy pronouns) never took himself too seriously, nor did he take the competition very seriously. And... perhaps Willam should have taken it seriously, considering he was disqualified for as-of-yet undisclosed reasons. And yet, you have returned to reclaim your stolen glory!

You will do this in classic Willam style as you are the JESTER, and thus your win condition is to be VOTED to sashay away ('lynched'). Should you pull this off, you win along with whatever factions achieve their win conditions.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
V5 Roster:
[+] spoiler
20:17Sideliner:Toben and Ricky are like a sibling version of the Joker and Batman, only Batman is just as much of a mass murderer. He just hides it better.
14:36 MimiI THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS > 14:36MimiI THOUGHT YOU REALLY LICKED HER

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

May 28th, 2016, 4:50 pm #3

(I'll submit night actions here but I have to go to work right now)
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
V5 Roster:
[+] spoiler

backslash
Mr. Danya

May 28th, 2016, 5:02 pm #4

Can't believe I actually lived to the end of a game, gj me.

Also I was right about Ben being the Beloved Princess (Glad I got something right, my radar was all over the place this game.)
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
[+] spoiler
V5:
G063 Natali Greer was just unlucky.
B047 Marcus Leung lost his way. (Adopted from Solomir.)

V6:
B001 Min-jae Parker is locked away.
B021 Crist?bal Morales let his guard down.
G017 Raina Rose got washed away.
G003 Bridgette Sommerfeld got a shock. (Adopted from Aloha.)
G029 Georgia Lee Day went home. (Adopted from frogue.)
Nathan Lovegrove was left behind.

V7 Pregame:
Myles Roux is considering his options.
Dolores Upton is exploring the past.
Andy Silverman is balling out.
Siyanda Nagi is on the run.
Mercy Ames is passing judgment.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

[+] spoiler

dmboogie
Winner

May 28th, 2016, 5:15 pm #5

rip me
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
Asha Sur: GIRL 018, armed with a TASER. "Let's all embrace nihilism and be nice!"
Cass Prince: HUMAN 001, armed with a MOP. "It's all falling apart, isn't it? We're unravelling."
[+] spoiler
V6
Harold Porter: BOY 034, armed with a COFFEE POT. "Hey - none of this... none of this is your fault, alright?" Messed up. Plain and simple.

V5
Daniel Whitten: BOY 074, armed with an INDIANA JONES REPLICA WHIP. "Oh, hey, sorry. Didn't think there was anyone else-" Died early.
Alice Gilman: GIRL 064, armed with a ROTATO. "Just... Just wanted you to drop the gun. Thought you were gonna shoot." Died stupidly.
Michael Mitchellson:BOY 019, armed with a FUCKING AUTOMATIC SHOTGUN. Died a failure.

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
Daniel Whitten

By Violent-Medic

Michael Mitchellson

By Violent-Medic

By Mimi

Alice Gilman

By TurtleTyrant

Ruggahissy
Mr. Danya

May 28th, 2016, 5:19 pm #6

Good game, all.

*disappears into the night with a faint whisper of "available now on iTunes"*
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
- Today at 8:38 PM
imagine this happening in life
and you pissed off a cop and he made you live with some incontinent sodafreak

05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not kill a policeman
05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not steal his helmet
05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not defecate in his helmet and mail it to his grieving family.
05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not steal it again

17:06 Ruggawork An orison is a prayer
17:07 trash i don't know why i thought it was a bird
17:07 trash who looks at random ass words and thinks "huh what does that mean? whatever it's probably a bird"

14:11 Kalopsia I HEARD FURRIES AND I CAME AS FAST AS I COULD.
14:11 Imehal Lovely.
14:11 Imehal Read that again.

20:16Outfoxd I SAID I'M TAKIN IT BACK FROM THE SALTINE ESTABLISHMENT
20:16Meeemz Half the drag queens on Drag Race would beg to differ.
20:16Outfoxd EVERYONE KNOWS ALL DANCE CAME FROM AFRICA
20:17Outfoxd YOU CRACKAS NEED TO PUT SOME CHEESE ON YOSELF AND GO SIT ON A SNACK TRAY SOMEWHERE

21:07craft i
21:07craft am a fan of blowjbs.
21:07craft nods sagely
21:07Rugga ?
21:07Rugga Does that mean you get a lot of them or give a lot?
21:07craft yes
21:07craft wait
21:07Rugga ....

22:31Mimi THATS WHAT I THPGUTH
22:31Mimi THOUGHTU
22:31mudkip MIMI'S TURN
22:31Ruggahissy Thougt
22:31Ruggahissy THOUGHT
22:31Mimi HOUGHT
22:31Ruggahissy We got it
22:31Mimi THOUGHT
22:31Ruggahissy WE GOT IT
22:31Mimi we did good
22:32Mimi we're a good team

22:46 Meeemz I love dicks, though
22:46 Meeemz er
22:46 Rugga Sig quote
22:46 NaftUm
22:46 Meeemz dicky characters
22:46 Meeemz GOD NO

19:45 BikrikiI am pretty sure we can built a bridge to jerking off

00:11 Mimi DOESN'T FOAM BREAK EASILY
00:11 Ruggahissy Not if you wrap it in duct tape
00:11 MurderWeasel There's a fiberglass core.
00:12 MurderWeasel And the foam is some special sort you buy directly from another dimension using souls as currency or something.
00:12 Ruggahissy.........

14:42 Bikriki JA! Stick it in ze boot!
14:43 Rugga I LOVE THIS KID
14:43 Bikriki adds that to list of sexual euphemisms
14:43 Skyler_Phone You have a list?
14:43 Bikriki <.<
14:43 Bikriki >.>
14:43 Bikriki No...

Victoria says:
Oh wait, I totally forgot to tell you last night because I was busy whoring
Mimi says:
STORY
OF
MY
LIFE

16:42 KamiKaze I've always wondered what using a fleshlight feels like.
16:42 KamiKaze Too bad I'm not special because God didn't give me a penis. ):

17:46 Dom LET JESUS INTO YOUR HEART, NOT YOUR VAGOO

Ruggahissy this dress makes me feel like I should be having tea with the mad hatter. Not getting felt up by drunk Germans
Dom don't let them go down the rab-
Ruggahissy BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Dom SO WORTH IT

09:51 Vicky We did a good job, didn't we, Meemz?
09:51 Mimi not really, no

03:19 GeneralGoose*BUT HE'S GONNA THINK IT'S A SPOON. OR MY PENIS. WHICH IT ISN'T*

23:15 Cluevara ICE CREAM MAKES YOU FAT YOU LARDY LARD BUTT.

[+] spoiler
Jonah Heartsgrave: If you need to talk I'll listen.
Lori Martin: You're so stuck up.
Tirzah Foss: Let's have some fun.
[+] spoiler

v6
Caleb Diamond: Silly sacrificer
Hazel Jung: Abandoned actress
v5
Amaranta Montalvo: Pageant Winner
Michelle Wexler: Vegetarian sweetheart
Paris Ardennes : Scheming holy man

v4
Ethan Kent : The smartest jerk
Sally Connelley: Dainty meanie
Nick LeMonde : Eternal optimist
Isabel Guerra: Sad little girl
Autumn O'Leary: Lonely redhead
Mary-Ann Warren: Crumbling romantic

Laurels
Mr. Danya

May 28th, 2016, 5:29 pm #7

Ah, I was so close to winning. And Willam has such great quotes about winning (1:14-1:26).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-USgjXTDEA

But I'm a big boy (in big girl's clothes), so I can accept my loss. If anything, I was committed to acting like Willam the entire goddamn game. Willam's one of my favorites and is extremely fun to act like. Go back and look at every post I made. There are tons of Willam quotes hidden throughout (or quotes from other queens when I wanted to make fun of them).

I sort of hoped I'd get lynched by making weird statements and accusations that only drove people mad but left me laughing at the absurdity(again, like Willam did on the show). I'm not surprised I was Town Nightkilled for that.

This was fun.
[+] spoiler
Nadia Riva
"You don't think I'm pretty enough to be a model? And you're telling me while wearing that face?"

Noah Whitley
"You look like you could use a laugh, and I have just the joke for that."

Alba Reyes
"Woo hoo! Three holes in one! That's a new record!"
[+] spoiler
Girl #007-Rachael Langdon
"I really am going to die, aren't I? Oh god, what am I going to do?"

Armed with a Solar Powered Scientific Calculator
Stabbed with a sword by Marcus Leung.
Girl #018-Claire Monaghan
"You know, I always thought I'd be seen by millions. Fuck Murphy's Law."

Armed with a Shotgun Flashlight (1 Bullet) and a bulletproof vest

Girl #035-Sophie McDowell
"People often find inspiration in the darkest times. I guess I can too."
Killed by a grenade thrown by Summer Simms

Armed with a lead pipe.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

19:10 Laurelena: When octopi eat hamsters, the resulting laughter is a mix of colorful idiocy and dainty ice skating

18:10 Mimi: "how many nipples does Miss Piggy REALLY have?"

16:57 Mimi play Fergaliscious
16:58 Mimi IF YOU EVER WANT FANS
16:58 Mimi YOU NEED FERALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi FERGALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi Omg
16:58 Mimi feral-liscious
16:58 Mimi that's
16:58 Mimi blowing my mind

16:57 KamiKaze Laurie, if you ever become a mod, let it be known that one day you will critique someone's profile who had a girl killing her family friend because he raped her, and the person will insult you by calling you a talking Oshawott doll.

21:42Acidic i AM ANAL WART MAN

00:19Delroy.... I HAVE AN IMAGE OF HANSEL FUCKING TRAVIS WITH A CHAINSAW STUCK IN MY HEAD. HOW IS THIS IN ANY WAY GOOD!?

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

Rachael Langdon
[+] spoiler

Rachael Langdon and Claire Monaghan
[+] spoiler

Rachael Langdon

Claire Monaghan
[+] spoiler

Claire Monaghan
[+] spoiler

Flare
Contender

May 28th, 2016, 5:32 pm #8

we did it

yay
V5 Characters:

Jack McDonald is a SELF-INSERT YAY.

Deamon
Mr. Danya
Deamon
Mr. Danya

May 28th, 2016, 6:01 pm #9

I'm sure I helped.
Forrest Quin - At the Zoo
Bret Carter - On a date
Aliya Kimia Nemati - In Training
Arizona - Practicing
[+] spoiler
Kimiko Kao - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775;
Travis "Trav" Lynch - &#9822; - &#9822; - &#9822; - &#9822; - &#9822; - &#9822; - &#9822;
Cameron Herrig - &#937; - &#937; - &#937;
[+] spoiler
Gray Emerson - "No. We don't follow."
Yasmin "Yaz" Carroll - "I don't really have a plan anymore."
Christopher Harlin - "You can look me in the eyes and shoot me."