Relationship shit, fiends, enemies, totem spirits etc.

Deamon
Mr. Danya
Deamon
Mr. Danya

June 29th, 2017, 10:27 pm #1

I gots three peeps and they need friends yo. If you want to offer anything you can post in here or PM me. I don't mind.

Aliya Kimia Nemati - Persian girl from Iran who is an aspiring professional wrestler something her father disproves of immensely to the point where the pair barely speak. Wrestles on the school team with a style can best be described as funky. Has two younger sisters one of which she has a fierce rivalry with while the other teams with her whenever they get the chance to wrestle on the weekends.

She's a relaxed, happy-go-lucky person who is generally friendly, in good-spirits and willing to make jokes. The only thing that angers is people insulting her for being Iranian or a Muslim. Her other many hobbies besides wrestling are running and collecting Nike trainers with loud and colorful designs. She works at whatever diner or food place is present at where ever pregame is set to get extra money to pay for training. If there are any parties being held she'll probably attend.

Aliya needs friends and some people who will annoy her. Teammates from wrestling and anyone who is interested in pro wrestling would be cool too. Also someone she works with at the diner or whatever would be cool. If anyone has an idea for her being in a romantic relationship I'm all ears.
[+] Spoiler
Cedric Kanagagota - Crush - "I really like him...but I don't want mess up our friendship y'know?"

Christine "Chris" Bright - Combat buddy - "We both appreciate the other athletically and personally."

Isra Khalili - Friends with a common religion - "It's nice to have someone else who understands, and she's a great person."

Yuko Hayashibara - Running buddy - "We meet up, run and chat. You say it's simple and that's true but it works for us."

Abe Watanabe - Acquaintance - "He seems like an alright guy but for some reason he's friends with Demetri."

Demetri Futscher - He has a crush on her, she thinks he's a creepy asshole - "Asshole was lucky I didn't drop him on his head right there."
Forrest Quin - An asexual girl (though she's not fully aware of that yet) abandoned by her original mother and adopted by a gay couple. Forrest is a DJ and remixer who has a YouTube channel where she posts up remixes and mashups under the pseudonym of DJ HELL KITTY. She's in an all-girl group where her main job is the get the room jumping via beatz. She's also a massive party girl who holds house parties whenever her dads are out of town and is known for being able to consume drugs and alcohol like they're candy. She has a droll and deadpan personality and sense of humour which has a lot of self-depreciation and bizarre interludes. She owns small collection of reptiles and exotic pets, her favorite being a bearded dragon called Drake. Forrest has had a few boyfriends/girlfriends but it never really gets past the dating and kissing phase as soon as it's suggested they go further she freaks out at the idea.

Basically Forrest needs friends she parties with as well as friends she hangs out with normally, she plays League of Legends and is big into the Mega Man X and Super Metroid series still playing the games and sometimes doing speedruns so she'd be friends with fellow gamers. She also needs some exes of either gender who feel aggrieved with how she broke up with them (very sudden and not much warning or explanation). As well as people from around school who don't like her because she's weird.
[+] Spoiler
Abe Watanabe - Currently dating - "Stoner husbando, shares my humor almost, but seriously he's my husband."

Andy Silverman - Awkward post-breakup friends - "What went wrong? Nothing really. I just ran away. Then we had the same class the next day."

Blaise d'Aramitz - Dated for a bit before one/both/neither of them broke it off - "It was cool right like they're cool but I don't know we just ended."

Charelle Chernyshyova - Friends 4 Lyfe/DJ Posse - "She is my life wife. If I ever go to a party without her I might die."

Mikki Swift - Friends 4 Lyfe/DJ Posse - "She keeps me and Charelle focused and somehow keeps me focused. Plus she likes reptiles and that's ace."

Teresa Rojas - Almost besties - "If I didn't kow Charelle and Mikki, this girl would be my life partner for sure."

Helena 'Hel' Fury - Best Gamer Friend - "So we run a discord sever together and it's the punniest place on the internets."

Violet Schmidt - Gamer Friend - "She takes her time with games and I'm ok with that. Plus she's so nice almost like a moogle."

Piet Lick - Party friend - "He brings the party and the groping."

Spencer Bloomfield - Drag Race buddy - "Yaaass bitch, slay!"

Alexander Brooke - Musical Acquaintance - "So when I first met him I may have spent five minutes trying to show him a picture on my phone."

Hyacinth Eickenhorst - A person who she has met - "I'm not sure she actually likes me."
Bret Carter - American football player who plays Strong Safety. Is massive (he's 6'3") as well as being a massive douche on the field, going full-bore into every tackle not caring whether or not the opponent gets hurt while trash talking up a storm. Is a devout Catholic who prays before every game and wants to get a scholarship to be able to go and play at college. Around school he's an alright person although he does have a tendency to look down on people that aren't in his social circle, anyone who isn't a cool or popular kid basically and is a stubborn fuck regarding his views. Has a twin brother who also plays defence on the football team and will be being played by Ricky.

Bret needs football friends and popular/cool kids friends. There's probably also other people he looks down on and subtly bullies.
[+] Spoiler
[b
Forrest Quin - At the Zoo
Bret Carter - On a date
Aliya Kimia Nemati - In Training
Arizona - Practicing
[+] Spoiler
Kimiko Kao - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯
Travis "Trav" Lynch - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞
Cameron Herrig - Ω - Ω - Ω
[+] Spoiler
Gray Emerson - "No. We don't follow."
Yasmin "Yaz" Carroll - "I don't really have a plan anymore."
Christopher Harlin - "You can look me in the eyes and shoot me."

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

June 29th, 2017, 11:06 pm #2

Ohai Deamon, I was hoping that maybe this guy I'm playing will have a relationship with Bret!
[+] Spoiler
Jerry Fury - The man, the myth, the legend
Coleen Reagan - The girl who half-loved the world
[+] Spoiler
V5 Roster:
Cody Patton : That bitch.
Sean Mulcahy : The world was kind to reprieve him of his fear...
Jessica Sanders: She hoped it would be quick...
[+] Spoiler
20:17Sideliner:Toben and Ricky are like a sibling version of the Joker and Batman, only Batman is just as much of a mass murderer. He just hides it better.
19:58LaurelsHow does your dick smell like Fritos?
14:36 MimiI THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS > 14:36MimiI THOUGHT YOU REALLY LICKED HER

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

June 29th, 2017, 11:21 pm #3

Also, dayum, I wasn't expecting to see anybody that Wyatt would respect so quickly but Aliya really fits the bill.

Well, less 'respect' and 'damn girl I wouldn't mind getting into your pants just so long as you're legal and ain't a terrorist'.
[+] Spoiler
Jerry Fury - The man, the myth, the legend
Coleen Reagan - The girl who half-loved the world
[+] Spoiler
V5 Roster:
Cody Patton : That bitch.
Sean Mulcahy : The world was kind to reprieve him of his fear...
Jessica Sanders: She hoped it would be quick...
[+] Spoiler
20:17Sideliner:Toben and Ricky are like a sibling version of the Joker and Batman, only Batman is just as much of a mass murderer. He just hides it better.
19:58LaurelsHow does your dick smell like Fritos?
14:36 MimiI THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS > 14:36MimiI THOUGHT YOU REALLY LICKED HER

Kermit
Contender

June 30th, 2017, 12:35 am #4

Maybe my devout Protestant football kid and your devout Catholic football kid can like, really fucking hate each other because of religious differences but still be football buds.
"Kermit you are the guy in the horror movie that finds a book bound in human skin and decides to read out loud what is inside for fun" - some mean lady named Ruggahissy
[+] Spoiler
V1 art!

v2 art ;~;
Sadly kermit looked at a mariavel. It was so sad... such a sad mariavel... like him... he only waned a normal life... was that too much to ask? was it?

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

June 30th, 2017, 12:37 am #5

Can I be your totem animal, Deamon?
[+] Spoiler

G???: Anna "Roxanne" Herbert - "...It's a god-awful small affair..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3
THEME: Dire Straits - Skateaway

G???: Teresa Rojas - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2
THEME: Tata Young - Sexy Naughty Bitchy Me

B???: Jonathan Meyers - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1
THEME: Kate Miller-Heidke - Caught In The Crowd
[+] Spoiler
Ashley Tanner - The Tattooed Jackass - "We got the music, we got the drinks, I think we have a recipe for some rock n' roll."
Yuko Hayashibara - The Tomboy - "Yo, homeboy, come over here. I wanna play some ball."
[+] Spoiler

B003: Jeremy Frasier - ?Yeah. No regrets.? - 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
THEME: OneRepublic - Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti - ?Thank... you...? - 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
THEME: The Megas - The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King - "I win." - 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6: 1 2 3 4 5
THEME: Luck Ganriki - golden sneer

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

CrossbowPig
Contender

June 30th, 2017, 12:44 am #6

Violet and Forrest both game, and they have somewhat similar taste as well. Violet's more of a stop-and-smell-the-roses kind of gamer who takes her time, though, so the speedrunning thing might be a point of contention between the two. For reasons stated in the profile, Violet's somewhat averse to touch and contact, so a relationship is most probably off of the table. Besides, she's straight, so what can you do, right?

Bret might have bullied Lucas in the past, as he's a somewhat sickly kid who sits on the fringes of school social circles. Max probably gets along with Bret on a surface level but, like his twin, secretly detests Bret inside.
~~~~~ Creativity's Burning Pyre ~~~~~
[+] Spoiler
- Violet Schmidt: "Well, sure, I guess I can try and help with that. Ever read Corpus Hermetica? It'll make understanding this easier." Memory-1, Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2, Pregame-3

- Lucas Diaz: "I'd apologize, but I don't want to dig things up all over again, y'know?" Memory-1, Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2

- Max Rudolph: "What the people need is a common banner under which to unite. It might not be what you want, but the fact of the matter is..." Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2

- Liberty "Bert" Wren: "At eight? Let me see if that fits into my schedule. Been real busy lately." Facebook, Pregame-1
[+] Spoiler
/ - G051: Lili Williams: "Stop..." Memory-1, Pregame-1, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Island-8, Island-9, Island-10, Island-11, Island-12, Island-13, Island-14, Island-15, Island-16, Island-17, Island-18, Island-19.

/ - B043: Arthur Bernstein: "I...I'll...I'll..." Memory-1, Meanwhile-2, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Meanwhile-1
[+] Spoiler
- insert of lucky br8k!!!!!!!!
- insert of O.B. - white kid who is involved in politics and has divorced rich parents and issues with feeling emotions
- self-styled detective
- normie
- lou reed doing a gay voice
- insert of F.G.D. - black kid who wears a pizza hat and plays trumpet
- cute thing
- Darl from As I Lay Dying
- insert of A.B. my dorkass little brother who fancies himself a linguist and gets on my nerves
- good lives make bad stories
- insert of N.T. another floutist because I havent done one of those already
- hillbilly
- someone who doesnt "have a good time making allies" as an advantage
- pine barrens monster from the family that has a ghost butler
- David Foster Wallace
- furry
- myself again
- insert of K.D. a pianist and if you thought bert was smol, hohohohoho

Deamon
Mr. Danya
Deamon
Mr. Danya

June 30th, 2017, 8:05 am #7

MK Kilmarnock wrote:Ohai Deamon, I was hoping that maybe this guy I'm playing will have a relationship with Bret!
Hmm I wonder who that could be?
Ricky wrote:Also, dayum, I wasn't expecting to see anybody that Wyatt would respect so quickly but Aliya really fits the bill.

Well, less 'respect' and 'damn girl I wouldn't mind getting into your pants just so long as you're legal and ain't a terrorist'.
Oh godamnit XD. I guess I'll file that under 'annoying meathead who always comes onto me at parties'.
Kermit wrote:Maybe my devout Protestant football kid and your devout Catholic football kid can like, really fucking hate each other because of religious differences but still be football buds.
Sounds good, could be I respect your game, how you play and you as a person but I don't appreciate this whole Protestant deal.
Yugi wrote:Can I be your totem animal, Deamon?
I dunno Yugi, what kind of advice would you give?

CBP - Sorry your message was too big to reasonably quote.

But yeah Forrest and Violet can be friends. Forrest doesn't actually care how other people choose to play. She'd be cool just hanging out over Skype and in person chatting about games etc. They'd probably get in well if Violet finds exotic animals cools and Forrest funny.

Lucas and Brett's relationship sounds perfect
Bret Carter - On a date
Arizona - Practicing
[+] Spoiler
Kimiko Kao - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯
[+] Spoiler

Cicada Days
Winner

July 1st, 2017, 12:27 pm #8

Permission to have Aliya be one of Demetri's crushes? Maybe he did Yearbook stuff for a wrestling event then worked up a bit of cool to talk to and compliment her a bit? Then he says something stupid and insensitive as a joke and she promptly kills him IRL or smth. Long story short it didn't end well and she thinks he's a punk ass now.

Bret occasionally gets the opportunity to kill Demetri on the field when there are random afterschool sports going on. Demetri doesn't really advertise his religion on the field so that's cool. Maybe a bit of respect both ways and a bit of disdain from Bret's side for the more 'he's a loser' rumors surrounding Demetri?
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
"C'mon! It's just a prank, bro."

- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4
Unofficial Theme : 'When it's clear to everybody I'm always the last to know.'
Extra art by Mimi! (1)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Sprite credit to Yugikun (Beryl Mahelona, Gyu-ri Christensen, and Demetri Fustcher) and Fenris (Charelle Chernyshyova, Ramsey Cortez, and Joanne Coleman).
[+] Spoiler
Character Relationships (no longer updated)
Hero | Swap
[+] Spoiler

B036 - Dead
(Adopted from Yugikun)
[+] Spoiler
"And you were the one looking to pick a fight. Don't complain when you don't get the one you want."
- Memories - 1 2 3 4 5 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 - Sadie Hawkins - 1 2
[+] Spoiler
"Hope that's good enough."
- Arsenal - Bag of dried chipotle chilies (LOST)
- Island - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
- Meanwhile - 1 2
[+] Spoiler

G047 - Dead
[+] Spoiler
"It's Tina."
- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 - Sadie Hawkins -
[+] Spoiler
"You're nothing."
- Arsenal - The 'Man Catcher' (LOST)
- Island - 1 2
- Meanwhile - 1
- ??? - 1
Sprite credit to Fenris (Ben Fields) and Yugikun (Tina Luz).

Deamon
Mr. Danya
Deamon
Mr. Danya

July 1st, 2017, 1:15 pm #9

These both sound pretty great!
Bret Carter - On a date
Arizona - Practicing
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Malloon
Survivor
Malloon
Survivor

July 4th, 2017, 12:27 am #10

I'm feeling that Keith could probably say something to annoy Aliya... and seeing as he'd probably underestimate her, well, he might even throw a couple of choice insults her way when he's alone.

Joey might put extra effort in to befriend her, or at least be nice to her, both in a genuine desire to widen his cultural viewpoint and to pander to any groups, present or future, who are big on multiculturalism. He'd find her a bit boring himself, though, since he's not into any sports himself. He'd be at any party where there's a chance to mingle, so he might see her often anyway. He might see Forrest a lot for the same reason.

He'd try to befriend Bret as well, hoping to net himself some of the popularity and benifit of having a friend who's that big. He's nominally catholic as well, and would probably play up that angle if he thinks it'll get him into Bret's good books.

Keith would like Bret for the same reason he'd like Wyatt. The same things there apply here, though if he's been violently rebuked by one brother he'd avoid the other one too.

V6 Character:
Benjamin "Squirrel" Lichter [ ~ / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / > ] - You'll find him in the clouds.
V7 Characters:
Chloe Bruges [ - ] - You'll find her doing math.
Joseph "Joey" Quintero - You'll find him writing speaches.
Keith Rogers - You'll find him out with his gang.
[+] Spoiler
Putting this here, so people know, if it ever becomes relevant (unlikely, but still): If you want to use my characters for anything non-profit, you may, without contacting me even (though it would be nice regardless). All I want is a small mention that gives me credit for first concieving of them. If you want to use my characters for something for-profit, if it's just a cameo or similar, you also may, under the same terms; if it's a more substantial role, I don't want to chain myself to any statement - then contact me.

Deamon
Mr. Danya
Deamon
Mr. Danya

July 4th, 2017, 10:53 pm #11

Keith and Aliya would definitely not get along. There is a good chance an argument or more was had.

Joey and Aliya probably know of each other but I don't see them being particularly close, because like you said he's into sports and that's pretty much her whole life.

If he goes to parties he'd know Forrest, she's normally there DJing or getting drunk/high. Again I don't think they'd be close.

Bret would be probably be alright with Joey but he'd be distrustful of him due to his friendship with Tony and his motives.

As for Keith, Bret would probably tolerate his presence but he has no interest in being recruited and would make that clear if Keith ever tried.

Thoughts?
Bret Carter - On a date
Arizona - Practicing
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Ryuki
Leader
Ryuki
Leader

July 4th, 2017, 11:00 pm #12

Zach would probably try to prank Bret, but then he'd run the risk of getting his butt whooped. Still, Zach would go for it.

Mayhaps Ned could provide some vocal sounds for one of Forrest's remixes?

Is Aliya friends with Yuko Hayashibara? Yuko's sister Yuki would probably know Aliya through her.
[+] Spoiler
Deviant Art page: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/
[+] Spoiler
V6 Character Portraits 1: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628674956
V6 Character Portraits 2: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628677580
V6 Character Portraits 3: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628707051
V6 Character Portraits 4: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628790712
V6 Character Portraits 5: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628826007
V6 Character Portraits 6: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628872275
V6 Character Portraits 7: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628917002
V6 Character Portraits 8: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629018182
V6 Character Portraits 9: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629104652
V6 Character Portraits 10: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629224217
V6 Character Portraits 11: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -630645292
V6 Character Portraits 12: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -694930675
[+] Spoiler
Ned Jackson Sprite (from Yugikun)
Yuki Hayashibara Sprite (from Yugikun)
Zachary Beck Sprite (from Yugikun)

Ned Jackson (by Mimi)

Yuki Hayashibara (by Mimi)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Mains
Ned Jackson- Voice actor extraordinaire
[+] Spoiler
M1-P1-P2-P3-P4-P5
Yuki Hayashibara- The smart triplet
[+] Spoiler
P1-P2-P3
Zachary Beck- Short, foul-mouthed prankster
[+] Spoiler
P1-P2
Others
Yuko Hayashibara- The tough triplet (to Yugikun)
Yuka Hayashibara- The pretty triplet (to Maraoone)

Malloon
Survivor
Malloon
Survivor

July 5th, 2017, 9:26 am #13

Yeah, sounds about right.
V6 Character:
Benjamin "Squirrel" Lichter [ ~ / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / > ] - You'll find him in the clouds.
V7 Characters:
Chloe Bruges [ - ] - You'll find her doing math.
Joseph "Joey" Quintero - You'll find him writing speaches.
Keith Rogers - You'll find him out with his gang.
[+] Spoiler
Putting this here, so people know, if it ever becomes relevant (unlikely, but still): If you want to use my characters for anything non-profit, you may, without contacting me even (though it would be nice regardless). All I want is a small mention that gives me credit for first concieving of them. If you want to use my characters for something for-profit, if it's just a cameo or similar, you also may, under the same terms; if it's a more substantial role, I don't want to chain myself to any statement - then contact me.

Emprexx Plush
Mr. Danya

July 11th, 2017, 8:13 am #14

I thiiink we've hit on just about everything already, other than Damian really doesn't like Wyatt and most of the other Football Bros(TM) so by extension Damian doesn't like Bret all that much. I think it really is mostly by extension though, Lee and Wyatt draw most of his ire thus far and Bret just gets caught in the run-off.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
G056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
[+] Spoiler
B062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
[+] Spoiler
B014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
Isaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars

NPCs:
Jacob Brooks: ... Character Theme: 1812 Overture-Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
[+] Spoiler
Blaise d'Aramitz: Blonde Hair, Black Lungs-Sorority Noise
Helena 'Hel" Fury: Okay, but riddle me this: where in the rulebook does it say it's not a series of automatic critical hits if I Flurry of Blows an ogre's nutsack like a speedbag? Bad Liar-Selena Gomez
Jeremiah Widdlestone: NOT--FOR--YOU 911/Mr. Lonely-Tyler The Creator
Damian Riccardo Maradona Reyes: I'll go all day, all week, all year if I gotta, big guy. Just try and stop me. Years Of War-Porter Robinson
Barbara "Babs" Mulaney: One. Deux. Tres. Vier. Fem. Yug. Haft. Aath. Dyev-yat. Dez. Might Tell You Tonight-Scissor Sisters
Zyzzx Rigs: Last of the first, folks. Light me up.You Know You Like It - DJ Snake ft.
AlunaGeorge
[+] Spoiler
Some Guy Probably: A thing he said? Character Theme: Flyers-Bradio
Alex Darby: Let's weigh what everyone brings to the table, and find a suitable compromise. It's in your best interest. Character theme: Devil's Gift-Shaman's Harvest
[+] Spoiler
Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Skraal
Player
Skraal
Player

July 17th, 2017, 5:21 am #15

Oliver's probably attended quite a few of Forrest's house parties, so he'd probably know her from there. If you're looking for yet another ex, you could throw him down on the list. He'd probably chalk up the breakup to him wanting to move things along too fast, a common issue with him, it seems.

Sal's pretty enthusiastic about video games, so they'd definitely get along well, and he'd think it'd be super cool that she's being raised by a gay couple, as that's something that he maybe hopes to do one day. He'd also love her sense of humour.

Aliya would probably dislike Scott a lot. Even moving past the fact that he's generally an asshole, he hold somewhat derogatory views about Muslims, and it's not implausible that a rude comment or two may have slipped out in her presence.
[+] Spoiler
Cards

Characters:
Timothy Abrams
Weapon: Replica Flamethrower
Current Status: Deceased
Kyle Fitzpatrick
Weapon: Bulletproof Vest
Eliza Patton (Adopted from laZardo)
Weapon: M-1 Garand