What is up my dude, how did I miss these wonderful kids this long?
Aliya! She does wrestling! Heather does too, but she thinks pro wrestling is dumb, assuming you mean "WWE and the like" when you say "pro wrestling", as she's more on the visually unimpressive grappling end of the spectrum with no real love for kayfabe. She's also a bit abrasive as a result of poor anger management, she's working on improving but if they've known each other particularly long then there could be bad blood from back when.
Forrest! Not much to say for real life, but her online music persona may have encountered Heather's one, very different styles by the looks of things but remixes and mashups are well within Heather's realm so there's a good chance?
And Bret! Football! Akiem plays defensive tackle and is super tolerant of the boys who will be boys, he's very much a peacemaker who avoids social conflict like nobody's business. Like with other mean jock types, I don't see him being BFFs with Akiem but you gotta have love for your teammates.
- [+] Spoiler
Heather Klein is channelling her aggression into constructive outlets.
Akiem Hampton is keeping cleaner than clean so he can chase the dream.
- Seems a bit of a neat-freak, seemingly needs everything of hers to be "perfect"
- Does wrestling, good at grappling... but she's got a mean right hook too
- Produces aggrowave music, releases it anonymously, never speaks of it; idolises Klayton, Bret Autrey and Daniel Graves
- Plays keys and drums pretty good, dabbles in guitar
- Speaks pretty good German, no comprend? romance languages
- Budding interest in fashion/design
- Liberal, leaning libertarian, no love for the Democrats or for the Republicans, likes her news sources "alternative"
- Atheist too; avoids saying so, being a Chicagoan down South and all
Robert "Don't Call Me Bobby" Briggs was this close to making Top 8 this time, he swears. (tentative)
- Chattanooga Owls' premier nose tackle, he's a Big Guy (...for you)
- At church in his best every Sunday
- Surprisingly bright, likes to study literature, maybe on the debate team, maybe not?
- Hits like a truck; but wouldn't hurt a fly off the gridiron
- 10/10 BBQ master, the manliest form of cooking... not bad in an actual kitchen either
- Lives and lets live, but he still thinks y'all LGBTerrific folks are sinners
- Politically apathetic, gets his news from the proverbial grapevine, would err on the side of Democrats if pushed
- Competitive grinder at Magic the Gathering, goes to every tournament he can get to
- Tops the more casual events, still hasn't managed to day 2 at a GP or qualify for a PT
- Nominally Christian, conservative background, apathetic enough to just roll with what his parents say
- A general-purpose nerd in terms of interests and school performance; not top of the class but not far off either, likes traditional games
No no no, you're shakin' it all wrong!