Yeah, that all sounds good.
[+] Spoiler
V6:
G009 - Sandra Dyer - Pot lid - [untitled]
G023 - Jennifer Su - Flashlight - Asymptote
G036 - Nancy Kyle - Hatchet - 不安心

V5:
G024 - Yukiko Sakurai - Weed whacker with circular saw attachment - Sunrise
B048 - Corey Esposito - Swedish Made Penis Enhancement Pump - Something Something Movie Reference

V5 Pregame:
Miriam Castille - "U-Um... well, see... I-I seemed to have misplaced m-my books..." - In Transit - It Was Just A Drink
[+] Spoiler
Felix Rees
Camellia "Cammy" Walker-Grimsley
Sachi Kobayakawa
Dane Lennox
Catherine Zier
Malcolm Hong
Victoria Tran
Bethany Sadler

CrossbowPig
Contender

July 5th, 2016, 1:18 pm #17

Of your three girls, I feel like the only one that Lili (my waiting-to-be-approved character) would get along with would be Jennifer Su
Both are immigrants from China and both like music and musical theory, so I can see them bonding over that. Jennifer goes for walks and Lili spends a good deal of time in the park, so the two may have run into each other at some point. In addition, Jennifer's hard working attitude is something that Lili would probably respect. At the very least, they'd likely be on good terms.
Nancy Kyle, on the other hand, is probably someone that Lili would detest. As someone into more obscure (and more than slightly pretentious) music, Lili would find Nancy's fascination with idol culture and J-pop to be aggravating, and would stay away from her whenever she could. In person, Lili would tolerate her, but when alone Lili would want nothing to do with her.
~~~~~ Creativity's Burning Pyre ~~~~~
[+] Spoiler
- Violet Schmidt: "Well, sure, I guess I can try and help with that. Ever read Corpus Hermetica? It'll make understanding this easier." Memory-1, Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2, Pregame-3

- Lucas Diaz: "I'd apologize, but I don't want to dig things up all over again, y'know?" Memory-1, Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2

- Max Rudolph: "What the people need is a common banner under which to unite. It might not be what you want, but the fact of the matter is..." Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2

- Liberty "Bert" Wren: "At eight? Let me see if that fits into my schedule. Been real busy lately." Facebook, Pregame-1
[+] Spoiler
/ - G051: Lili Williams: "Stop..." Memory-1, Pregame-1, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Island-8, Island-9, Island-10, Island-11, Island-12, Island-13, Island-14, Island-15, Island-16, Island-17, Island-18, Island-19.

/ - B043: Arthur Bernstein: "I...I'll...I'll..." Memory-1, Meanwhile-2, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Meanwhile-1
[+] Spoiler
- insert of lucky br8k!!!!!!!!
- insert of O.B. - white kid who is involved in politics and has divorced rich parents and issues with feeling emotions
- self-styled detective
- normie
- lou reed doing a gay voice
- insert of F.G.D. - black kid who wears a pizza hat and plays trumpet
- cute thing
- Darl from As I Lay Dying
- insert of A.B. my dorkass little brother who fancies himself a linguist and gets on my nerves
- good lives make bad stories
- insert of N.T. another floutist because I havent done one of those already
- hillbilly
- someone who doesnt "have a good time making allies" as an advantage
- pine barrens monster from the family that has a ghost butler
- David Foster Wallace
- furry
- myself again
- insert of K.D. a pianist and if you thought bert was smol, hohohohoho