Link: Copy link
Fiyori Senay wrote: Fiyori Senay 19,46% ♪Loreen - My Heart Is Refusing Me♪ Military Shovel, Lock Picking Kit, Scoped Raging Bull, Pancor Jackhammer
||Future|Dying|Fridge|Sangre|Wicked|Die|Wish|Elsewhere|God|Love|Future2|Oh No!|KID|Ye Not|Waste|Symmetry|Duel|Family|Royale|Rain|
Brackie wrote:I'm going to massively pretty this up later, but heres my order in the meantime based on some sort of combo of how good their stories turned out and how much I enjoyed writing them:
1. Jacqueline "Cameo" Conroy (Virtua)
2. Aston Bennett (v4)
3. Maxim Kehlenbrink (v6)
4. Ma'afu Tuigamala (v4)
5. Yoshio Akamatsu (BRAURP)
6. Holly Hadaway (TV1)
7. Jaxon Street (TV2)
8. Lyndi Thibodeaux (SC2)
9. Jacob Charles (v4)
10. Anna Kateridge (SC1)
11. Erin Underwood (P2)
12. Brendan Wallace (v4)
13. Janie Sinneave (v5)
14. Yuko Sakaki (BRAURP)
15. Ramona Shirley (Virtua)
16. Preston Grey (SC1)
17. Matthew Payne (P1)
18. Anna Hitchins (TV1)
19. Chanel Martin (P1)
20. Clio Gabriella (v4)
21. Paige Strand (v4)
- Cameo is probably the only character who went exactly the way I wanted her to - my first round Mini characters were all pretty exaggerated (I think that's the term Toben once used) but Cameo was a case where I felt it actually worked, if only because I had a great cast to work off.
- Aston/Maf/Maxim were adoptees that really tested my writing abilities and of course there's stuff I wish I could change (probably ending Maf's story in the same place as Nick, getting rid of a bunch of formatting stuff for Aston, haggling better for a hero card for Maxim) but I'm ultimately proud of what I was able to do and the writing opportunities it led to for them.
- Yoshio I can look back on sort of fondly now that time has passed since his death thread was one of my favourite on-site writing experiences. Holly/Jaxon/Erin didn't last long but I felt I conveyed them pretty well (heroism/sass/menace respectively). Jacob worked out the most consistently of my original v4ers but I felt I could have done more. Same with Anna Kateridge. Lyndi was short-lived because I had my eyes elsewhere but compared to other kids I've handled I actually got to do a lot with her so I'm pretty okay with how that turned out. Brendan was my first character and my SI so he's in here just because.
- Janie/Ramona/Preston I didn't really do anything or have any plans with so they sort of floundered. Yuko was the first death I wrote even if she didn't do much so she's here as well.
- I did get to do things with most of my Round 1 Mini kids but looking back they were all waaaaay exaggerated and not my style anymore, Matthew in particular (but writing that scene with Luke was another fantastic site experience so I'm mixed). Anna I'm okay-er on because outfoxd managed to salvage her and bring her comparatively down to earth which kinda proves it was probably just my bad writing and not the characters fault lol. Chanel lol no.
- I did the one thing I wanted to do with Clio and I'm good with that. The rest could have been greatly improved though.
- Paige was fodder I have no interest in anymore. Laurels did her better in SC.
Updated now that my V6 cast is all gone:Laurels wrote:As I posted in Discord:
Asa Rosen (TV2) > Rachael Langdon (V5) > Claire Monaghan (V5) > Noah Whitley (V6) > Nadia Riva (V6) > Taylor DeVasher (TV2) > Alba Reyes (V6) > Louisa Bloom (PV2) > Sophie McDowell (V5) > Brigid Paxton (PV2)
Asa seems to be my most successful character and most well-received. Rachael was my personal best for V5, while Claire was one of my favorites to write. Noah, Nadia, Taylor, and Alba all have short stories (especially all except Taylor since they're ongoing), but I feel good writing them, so they're in the mid range.
Louisa, Sophie, and Brigid all had issues during their stories, and while there were things I liked, I was fairly unsatisfied at the end. Louisa has an edge since I wrote more with her, and while she wasn't perfect, I probably liked her the most of the three. Sophie and Brigid being the bottom are why I'm bringing them for SC 2, since I did little with them I liked, and they need a lot of work.
Feel free to debate these.
wrote:[21:51] Zarina: "and then Naft rode Aloha's large purple crab all night long, in a hypothetical future where Aloha is at the age of consent"
[21:51] Zarina: the end
wrote:[19:06] Aloha: Oh jeez one of my ACNL villagers gave me a shirt they were just wearing
[19:06] Aloha: warning me that it was "still warm"
[19:09] Aloha: My other ACNL villager just gave me his toilet w h a t
[19:09] Skraal: "It's still warm"
wrote:[00:15] Zarina: I think we're pretty lighthearted for a bunch of people writing about mass murder
wrote:Kyoko Sakura-chan - Today at 5:01 PM
In Hawaiian, Aloha means "Hello" and "Goodbye," the latter of which is appropriate considering how fast his V6 cast died
Recently, however, things have kinda shifted in my head. Not so dramatically that I value Arthur above Lili, but I find that the two are on somewhat more equal footing when it comes to how things played out. Arthur was my "throw a kid in and see what happens" character, but his story wove itself into a narrative that, while somewhat brief, had many moments that I'm proud to have written and scenes I was involved in that I still replay in my head every now and then. His journey was short, but focused, and although I was unable to bring some facets of his character to light, I think that what I did get out was solid enough on its own. Plus, I still have plans for his siblings in Meanwhile going forward, so that's a bonus.liiiiiist? wrote:1. Lili Williams (v6)
2. Arthur Bernstein (v6)