[put frog emoji here]

Kermit
Contender

June 30th, 2017, 2:32 am #1

Michael Froese
Pale AF diabetic. Michael's an introvert, but can function in most social situations (just not that well). He has a whole bunch of nerdy interests (vidya games), but manages to hide them well enough that nobody really knows what he does, unless they're a close friend. Is a real judgy asshole, but only in his head (it's a secret ok). Has one or two close friends, and a few friendly acquaintances, but that's about as far as things go in regards to friends. Dresses and looks like someone who's popular, so he doesn't really stand out in a crowd. Politically, Michael doesn't really have much of an opinion, believing he hasn't experienced enough of life to have a good viewpoint of things (though he is socially pretty progressive). If he's not doing stuff with friends, he's sitting somewhere, reading stuff on his phone. Also, he really likes marine biology (bio buddies pls). Also also, he has a corgi. also also also, he's actually the unabomber.
-Friends are generally more on the "normal" side. If you've got any interests deemed "socially out-there" that are a major part of your identity, he'll probably avoid being associated with you. (socially out there includes gaming)
-As far as enemies go, there probably won't be more than a moderate mutual dislike of each other.

Relationships!:

Bree Jones (Kami)-"Me and her fit together like a Cymothoa exigua and the void where a fish tongue usually is."

Richard Smith (Volt)-"Literally Hitler."

Beryl Mahelona (Cicada)-"Beryl's just me if I wasn't shitty."

Leah Martin (Espi)-"God, is being a terrible person like, a prerequisite to liking marine biology or something? She's fun, but all of her friends are weirdos and I don't really want to be associated with her."

Kelly Nguyen (Somersault)-"You only love me for my corgi. Gucci friend, though."

Scott Fischer (Skraal)-"Please kill me."

Blaise d'Aramitz (EP)-"SO. MANY. WIGS."

Jeremiah Rumple (EP)-"He is blue."

Valerija Bogdanovic
A mild mannered Croatian girl. She's of a studious manner and aims to work for a worldwide nonprofit organization like the WHO or a similar organization, inspired by her mom, who was a nurse during the big Yugoslavia kerfuffle. Liberal AF, if she sees something she perceives as an injustice, she'll speak up and try to resolve things. Excluding the aforementioned injustice-anger, she's a quiet, reserved person.
-Val's friends are generally the same as herself politically/academically/genderwise.
-Val probably needs some political nemesis to make " >:( " faces at.

Relationships!:

Jordan Brankovich (Brackie)-"The belief that the atrocities committed by Serbian forces in Saborsko and other places automatically makes all Serbs bad people is akin to the mistaken beliefs that led almost every participant of Yugoslavia's breakup to commit some form of genocide. Jordan is a good way to illustrate my point; she's the best friend I could ever ask for and an outstanding person overall."

Kyle Harrison (Aura)-"Kyle, while a morally outstanding person, may be too enthusiastic and ambitious to get much of note done. While I admire his goals, his personal composition may not be suited to them."

Max Rudolph (CBP)-"Well, at least he's civil."

Meka Gibson (Laurels)-"While I do disagree with some of the tactics used by Meka's organization of choice, I must say that I do admire his passion in making the world a better place."

Yuki Hayashibara (Ryuki)-"Study buddies!"

Demetri Futscher (Cicadanya Days)-"He's the personification of everything wrong with the alt-right nowadays."

Helena 'Hel" Fury (EP)-"Well, she's got a neat name and agreeable political views, so she's pretty good in my books."

Damian Reyes (EP)-"Wonder twins unite!"

Babs Mulaney (EP)-"Huh..."

Abaynesh Dula (Somersault)-"Study buddies!"

Maxwell Fenster
Devout Protestant Minnesotan football guy. Generally a swell, well intentioned kind of guy, but can get testy when religion is brought up. He uses his faith as a guide to life. He might piss a few people off, but he only does it accidentally (unless he doesn't like you). Expect a heckload of "Heck" and "Darn" and "Aw, jeez", and "okay then" in his dialogue. IS NOW SECRETLY GAAAAAAAAY (the closet is deep with this one).
Friends: Football friendos, popular kids
Enemies: Anyone who's especially vocal about their belief/lack of belief of a religion. Also Catholics.

Relationships!:

Justin Something (Ricky)-"Just a pretty neat guy, y'know?"

Wyatt Bretsbrother (Ricky)-"Like, I know we're teammates and all, but by God, he's a real cunt."

Bret Wyattsbrother (Deamon)-"I mean, he's less of an ass than his brother. He's pretty good at football, too."

Max Rudolph (CPB)-"Eh..."

Joey Quintero (Mallon)-"I mean, he's annoying when he's suckin' Bret's dick, but I can't help but like the kid."

Lee Abdikarim (Mara)-"Good teammate. He's fine with me unless he tries to convert me to Islam or somethin' like that, I dunno."

Kayden Brockman (Brackie)-"We get it, you're gay. Calm down about it, jeez..."

Damian Reyes (EP)-"He's pretty okay, I guess."
"Kermit you are the guy in the horror movie that finds a book bound in human skin and decides to read out loud what is inside for fun" - some mean lady named Ruggahissy
[+] spoiler
V1 art!

v2 art ;~;
Sadly kermit looked at a mariavel. It was so sad... such a sad mariavel... like him... he only waned a normal life... was that too much to ask? was it?

Brackie
Winner

June 30th, 2017, 3:28 am #2

yo let's have Valerija and Jordan be friends because EASTERN BLOC UNITE

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
v4
Brendan Wallace is a coward.
Clio Gabriella wanted to go home.
Paige Strand needed to run.
Jacob Charles had to put back his pieces.
Aston Bennett was better than you.
Ma'afu Tuigamala made the ultimate mistake.
[+] spoiler
v5
Janie Sinneave wanted to ride in the clouds.
[+] spoiler
v6
Maxim Kehlenbrink did nothing wrong.
[+] spoiler
Ezra Landau - "Pretty sure the point of life is to indulge and be pretty." - Philosophy
Hayden Lockwood - "Come to the march this Saturday and I'll show you a good time." - Pride
Allegra Varley - "Bet you I can jump from here to that boat." - Risk
Truann Coleman - "Please stop saying that." - Rage
Anya Van Doren - "Dunno why I did it. Dunno why it's your business." - Duplicity

Kermit
Contender

June 30th, 2017, 3:31 am #3

S L A V S Q U A D
"Kermit you are the guy in the horror movie that finds a book bound in human skin and decides to read out loud what is inside for fun" - some mean lady named Ruggahissy
[+] spoiler
V1 art!

v2 art ;~;
Sadly kermit looked at a mariavel. It was so sad... such a sad mariavel... like him... he only waned a normal life... was that too much to ask? was it?

Aura
Winner
Aura
Winner

June 30th, 2017, 4:03 am #4

Kyle is pretty heavily involved in charity work and studying, so I think that he and Valerija might be friends, or at the very least acquaintances to some degree.

He might know Maxwell too, since both of them are pretty religious. They don't seem to have too much in common aside from that, though.

[+] spoiler
v5 Characters:

B029- Matt Masters- DECEASED (114/152)

B043- Adonis Alba- DECEASED (124/152)

G051- Stacey Mordetsky- DECEASED (136/152)

Kermit
Contender

June 30th, 2017, 4:37 am #5

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ yes

Edit from like two months later: I realize I said nothing of any actual value in this post, huh...

Kyle/Val can be charity buds, but Val thinks that Kyle's way too enthusiastic and that he might burn himself out.
[+] spoiler
V1 art!

v2 art ;~;

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

June 30th, 2017, 6:31 am #6

So I got a guy, Justin, who might just be easy-going enough to want to befriend Maxwell. Like most country singers who either are (or purport to be) in tune with 'the man upstairs', Justin's a churchgoer and even plays the organ sometimes. He's not exactly super popular or athletic, though.

And let's be honest, while Wyatt fits one or both of those categories, Maxwell can get on his nerves VERY quickly. But don't feel too badly... everybody else does, too.
[+] spoiler
Jerry Fury - The man, the myth, the legend
Coleen Reagan - The girl who half-loved the world
[+] spoiler
V5 Roster:
Cody Patton : That bitch.
Sean Mulcahy : The world was kind to reprieve him of his fear...
Jessica Sanders: She hoped it would be quick...
[+] spoiler
20:17Sideliner:Toben and Ricky are like a sibling version of the Joker and Batman, only Batman is just as much of a mass murderer. He just hides it better.
19:58LaurelsHow does your dick smell like Fritos?
14:36 MimiI THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS > 14:36MimiI THOUGHT YOU REALLY LICKED HER

Kermit
Contender

June 30th, 2017, 6:15 pm #7

Maybe Max and Justin could be, like, church buddies or something like that.
[+] spoiler
V1 art!

v2 art ;~;

CrossbowPig
Contender

June 30th, 2017, 9:03 pm #8

Max (my Max) probably doesn't like Val all too much on a political level. If you read up on his profile and think "nemesis" then I'm open to that too, but otherwise he's probably a little more than mildly annoyed with what he perceives as blissful ignorance and unthinking herd opinions.
~~~~~ Creativity's Burning Pyre ~~~~~
[+] spoiler
- Violet Schmidt: "Well, sure, I guess I can try and help with that. Ever read Corpus Hermetica? It'll make understanding this easier." Memory-1, Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2, Pregame-3

- Lucas Diaz: "I'd apologize, but I don't want to dig things up all over again, y'know?" Memory-1, Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2

- Max Rudolph: "What the people need is a common banner under which to unite. It might not be what you want, but the fact of the matter is..." Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2

- Liberty "Bert" Wren: "At eight? Let me see if that fits into my schedule. Been real busy lately." Facebook, Pregame-1
[+] spoiler
/ - G051: Lili Williams: "Stop..." Memory-1, Pregame-1, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Island-8, Island-9, Island-10, Island-11, Island-12, Island-13, Island-14, Island-15, Island-16, Island-17, Island-18, Island-19.

/ - B043: Arthur Bernstein: "I...I'll...I'll..." Memory-1, Meanwhile-2, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Meanwhile-1
[+] spoiler
- insert of lucky br8k!!!!!!!!
- insert of O.B. - white kid who is involved in politics and has divorced rich parents and issues with feeling emotions
- self-styled detective
- normie
- lou reed doing a gay voice
- insert of F.G.D. - black kid who wears a pizza hat and plays trumpet
- cute thing
- Darl from As I Lay Dying
- insert of A.B. my dorkass little brother who fancies himself a linguist and gets on my nerves
- good lives make bad stories
- insert of N.T. another floutist because I havent done one of those already
- hillbilly
- someone who doesnt "have a good time making allies" as an advantage
- pine barrens monster from the family that has a ghost butler
- David Foster Wallace
- furry
- myself again
- insert of K.D. a pianist and if you thought bert was smol, hohohohoho

Kermit
Contender

June 30th, 2017, 9:52 pm #9

I'd say Val/Max R. wouldn't exactly be nemeses, but would probably harbour a strong dislike for each other. Additionally, what do you think about my Max and your Max butting heads re: religion?
[+] spoiler
V1 art!

v2 art ;~;

CrossbowPig
Contender

June 30th, 2017, 10:11 pm #10

Max is pretty casual as far as Catholics go; he attends services, and believes in a lot of what they say, but isn't quite sure how "all in" he is. So, on some levels, if there was much dislike on Maxwell's side, Max would find that kind of irrational given his fluctuating status as a Catholic. Sorry I didn't quite clarify that in the profile, I probably should do some edit or something.
~~~~~ Creativity's Burning Pyre ~~~~~
[+] spoiler
- Violet Schmidt: "Well, sure, I guess I can try and help with that. Ever read Corpus Hermetica? It'll make understanding this easier." Memory-1, Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2, Pregame-3

- Lucas Diaz: "I'd apologize, but I don't want to dig things up all over again, y'know?" Memory-1, Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2

- Max Rudolph: "What the people need is a common banner under which to unite. It might not be what you want, but the fact of the matter is..." Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2

- Liberty "Bert" Wren: "At eight? Let me see if that fits into my schedule. Been real busy lately." Facebook, Pregame-1
[+] spoiler
/ - G051: Lili Williams: "Stop..." Memory-1, Pregame-1, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Island-8, Island-9, Island-10, Island-11, Island-12, Island-13, Island-14, Island-15, Island-16, Island-17, Island-18, Island-19.

/ - B043: Arthur Bernstein: "I...I'll...I'll..." Memory-1, Meanwhile-2, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Meanwhile-1
[+] spoiler
- insert of lucky br8k!!!!!!!!
- insert of O.B. - white kid who is involved in politics and has divorced rich parents and issues with feeling emotions
- self-styled detective
- normie
- lou reed doing a gay voice
- insert of F.G.D. - black kid who wears a pizza hat and plays trumpet
- cute thing
- Darl from As I Lay Dying
- insert of A.B. my dorkass little brother who fancies himself a linguist and gets on my nerves
- good lives make bad stories
- insert of N.T. another floutist because I havent done one of those already
- hillbilly
- someone who doesnt "have a good time making allies" as an advantage
- pine barrens monster from the family that has a ghost butler
- David Foster Wallace
- furry
- myself again
- insert of K.D. a pianist and if you thought bert was smol, hohohohoho