Danorum
Survivor
Danorum
Survivor

November 13th, 2009, 1:03 am #46

Vivien Morin is unlikely to get a date, given that most, if not all, of the senior class knows his "T" *referencereference* but is always available. Y'know, if you're into that sort of thing.
Chloe Strong is currently Erik Laurin's backup date, so she's probably not available~
<3

chibinanashi
Survivor

November 15th, 2009, 6:07 am #47

Daniel Blessing is looking for a date for Prom. He's a shy guy though most girls will probably be intrigued by his bad boy looks.
Current Students:
Raine Schwarz~ [color=#ee4a2dDeceased]"I always loved you.".[/color] G089~Coastal Woods~Blood Garden~Speargun
Daniel Blessing~ Deceased "Cheerio Motherfucker!"B109~The Cliffs~ Cross to Bear~Korth Pistol(9mm) (10 shot magazine, x4 magazines)

daybreak
Cannon Fodder

November 16th, 2009, 11:29 am #48

Kale doesn't socialize that much, but he'll go to Prom to make his mom happy. He'll probably ask a girl too...He just doesn't know who...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You won't find us competing. You'll find us on the street, moving, reaching for that one constant called the sky. You look at a wall and you see a barrier, we look and see new heights. We don't run, we glide. We don't jump, we fly...building on nothing but sweet perpetual motion, edging closer to the flow. This is Parkour. This is a way of life...do you want to learn how to break your boundaries?
Join the revolution...

Sylver
Cannon Fodder
Sylver
Cannon Fodder

November 16th, 2009, 8:19 pm #49

Ayn is going because her parents are forcing her to go. She will probably accept a prom date request from pretty much anybody (just keep in mind Ayn isn't exactly first rate material).

Elizabeth Tucker, however, is going since pretty much everyone ELSE is going. And...yeah.

If interested, PM/MSN me.

decoy73
Winner

December 7th, 2009, 3:26 pm #50

Jason Clarke is British, he's smart, he's polite, and he plays field hockey. He's also looking for a prom date.
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

[+] Spoiler
Male #9 - Zubin Wadia; Status: ACTIVE, "... and for those three reasons, good fences make good neighbors."(-5 -4 -3 -2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10)
Female #32 - Katarin "Kat" Tolstoff; Status: #70 ELIMINATED, "How's Miles? He must really be in a lot of pain right now."(-2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5)
Male #53 - Michael Whaley - Status: #9 ELIMINATED; "Just ... wanted ...help." (-1 0 1)
[+] Spoiler
Male #16 - Jason Clarke; Status: #111 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Instinct - "Bollocks ..."
Male #28 - James "Jimmy" Robertson; Status: #97 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Darken Your Clothes and Strike a Violent Pose - "Stay strong ..."
Male #41 - Simon Telamon; Status: #213 RESCUED, Final Location: A Slight Change of Plans - ??? ?????????, ? ?????????, ? ???? ??? ???????? ?????, ? ????, ?? ????? ??? ????????? ???????? ???????, ??? ?????? ?????. ?? ?????????? ?? ??????? ????? ??? ?? ????.
Female #31 - Charlene Norris; Status: #189 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Everyday is like Sunday - ""You're my ... BFF. You ... were the best ..."
Female #50 - Tiffany Chanders; Status: #161 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Legoland Empire - What is she going to do with that now? It's not like (Adopted from selphie_trabia)
[+] Spoiler
Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Gandhi Tribe

Female #17: Jaquilyn Locke WINNER
Female #9: Cassidy Kant SECOND PLACE
Female #16: Venice Pennington-Johannes THIRD PLACE
Male #9: Zubin Wadia JURY MEMBER #10
Male #14: Joachim Lovelace JURY MEMBER #9
Male #4: Owen Kay JURY MEMBER #8
Female #57: Cammy Davidson JURY MEMBER #7
Female #39:Lana Torres JURY MEMBER #6
Female #12: Cassandra Black JURY MEMBER #5
Male #29: Matt Masters JURY MEMBER #4
Female #32: Kat Tolstoff JURY MEMBER #3
Male #41: Virgil Jefferson-Davis JURY MEMBER #2
Male #32: Rutherford ?R.J.? Roger JURY MEMBER #1

Gwe Tribe
Douglas MacAllister #3 MEDEVACED
Male #59: David Zimmer #8 ELIMINATED
Male #24: Francis St. Ledger #9 ELIMINATED

Shak-Ti Tribe
Female #44: Sharon Austin #5 ELIMINATED
Female #18: Claire Monaghan #7 ELIMINATED

Varna Tribe
Female #19: Miranda Millers #6 ELIMINATED
Female #64: Alice Gilman #4 ELIMINATED

Brahman Tribe
Jake Mordetsky #1 ELIMINATED
Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN

KamiKaze
Winner

December 7th, 2009, 4:01 pm #51

Well, guess I should tell you guys what is up with my characters. ^_^;

Aileen is definitely showing up, but is most likely going stag, and will probably eventually be off doing her own thing once it starts, knowing her. A character can ask, but it "might" take some effort for her to actually accept.

Carol's honestly forgotten about it. But, you can have someone say "PROM" and she will probably remember, quickly take care of things, and maybe find a date. She's open to the possibility of one, but if she isn't asked, she'll happily go without one, and have fun with her classmates.

Chase? Most likely not going. She doesn't really "get" the point, honestly. But! This doesn't mean she is completely unavailable; if some guy asks her, Chase just might accept and end up showing up, after all. After all, this is the same person who likes to fangirl over the male students, so... yeah.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."
[+] Spoiler
In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2008 SOTF
Carol Burke- Female Student #015- A good friend.
Remy Kim- Male Student #080- Yet another victim of the system.
Aileen Borden- Female Student #022- It's going to be okay.

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2012 SOTF
Alexandria "Alex" Ripley- Female Student #002- Sometimes your life is meant to be a warning to others.
Lana Torres- Female Student #039- Technically, she died happy.
Miranda Millers- Female Student #019- Doomed by self-fulfilling prophecy.

In Loving Memory of Those Killed in the 2015 SOTF
Jennifer Wallace- Female Student #055- Good night, and good luck.
Junko Kurosawa- Female Student #041- Experienced a thrill to die for.
Emma Luz- Female Student #022- Sweet dreams.

....?
Anna Chase- Female Student #010- And then she lived happily ever after.
[+] Spoiler
For v6, I have come to a decision. To help lessen character pimping, I have vowed not to talk about my characters, any characters closely related to mine, or any threads I've been involved in, in any of the following places:

- Chat
- General Discussion thread
- TV Tropes
- Random Thoughts

I am not allowing myself to talk about anything relating to my characters or scenes I'm in unless they are brought up in conversation by another handler. I am not allowed to use my characters' names OOC or mention anything relating to that character until another handler mentions them. This is not currently in effect for pre-game; these self-imposed rules do not apply until v6 starts. However, they will be in effect the second v6 is announced. When one of my characters die, escape, or are otherwise removed from the game, these rules are lifted for that character, and I am free to talk about that character as much as I want. However, the others will have to wait until they too are out of the game.

This is a personal promise I'm keeping to myself for v6. If I break it, please feel free to bitch me out.

-KamiKaze

Addendum as of v6: I may ask for critiques while a character's arc is ongoing, as long as someone has offered to do so.
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

Outfoxd
Contender
Outfoxd
Contender

December 8th, 2009, 5:38 am #52

Unlikely Ray will have acclimated himself to school enough to go to the prom.

Lily's likely to go, either if someone asks her or if she's covering the prom as a final feature for the paper.
V5 Characters:

Leona Van Kamp
Current Thread: Arcadia

TheLeakyFaucet
Survivor

December 15th, 2009, 1:41 am #53

Dorothy, "Dory", Stoeber sees prom as an essential part of high school and is definitley attending - she'd probably be downright offended if she wasn't invited by anyone. That being said, she's also looking for a date! While being fairly popular and pretty, she has a reputation around Bayview of being somewhat cruel to the those lower on the social ladder than her and may have more than a few tantrums throughout the night with her date.
V4

The new batch....

Chad Klitou: Location Unknown
Hera Alosso: Location Unknown
Laverne Falciander: Location Unknown
Dory Stoeber: Location Unknown

LOLWUT?

BetaKnight
Winner

December 16th, 2009, 6:44 am #54

Ladies, ladies, ladies!

Since I'm 1 for 3 in terms of finding prom dates, I thought I'd be a little more proactive and throw this out there.

Aislyn McCreery refuses to allow being dateless ruin her prom. She is looking for other girls to join her stag-ette group for prom. No stress, lot of laughter and fun, the way prom should be. Any dateless girls interested should PM me or let me know in chat.
[+] Spoiler

Rebecca Kiesling Girl 50 armed with One Package Sharpie Minis

Iselle Ovalle-Vandermeer Girl 10 armed with Five foot hickory walking stick

Cooper Komorowski Boy 63 armed with WASP knife

Genie Banneman - banned from Senior Trip

Moth
Leader
Moth
Leader

December 16th, 2009, 7:08 am #55

Gloria will go because it's "part of the school experience." And her mother thought she should interact with more people again. Of course, there's the matter of whether she danced with anyone...

Brackie
Winner

December 17th, 2009, 12:09 am #56

Brendan's in the process of getting a date. However, Clio will go with anyone eligible.

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
v4
Brendan Wallace is a coward.
Clio Gabriella wanted to go home.
Paige Strand needed to run.
Jacob Charles had to put back his pieces.
Aston Bennett was better than you.
Ma'afu Tuigamala made the ultimate mistake.
[+] Spoiler
v5
Janie Sinneave wanted to ride in the clouds.
[+] Spoiler
v6
Maxim Kehlenbrink did nothing wrong.
[+] Spoiler
Ezra Landau - "Pretty sure the point of life is to indulge and be pretty." - Philosophy
Hayden Lockwood - "Come to the march this Saturday and I'll show you a good time." - Pride
Allegra Varley - "Bet you I can jump from here to that boat." - Risk
Truann Coleman - "Please stop saying that." - Rage
Anya Van Doren - "Dunno why I did it. Dunno why it's your business." - Duplicity

Grim Wolf
Winner

February 26th, 2010, 10:50 pm #57

Figured I should rez this, since it actually matters a bit more now.

I believe Kale and Mirabelle are set to go together (we can do an actual 'Kale asks' thread somewhere, if y'like), but that leaves David and Simon free. Raidon probably won't go, but any interested parties are free to ask!
Want to buy my book? See my short stories? Read my fanfiction? Visit my website!

V6 Players

Tara Behzad: "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

Alex Tarquin: "No more masks."
[+] Spoiler

G053 Karen Idel, DECEASED: Game over.

B040 Tyler Lucas, DECEASED: I had fun. You?

B046 Xavier Contel, DECEASED : "G-gotta...trust people, Arthur. G-g-gotta try. C-can't be afraid."
[+] Spoiler

B054 Raidon Naoko (DECEASED): "Dying like this isn't so bad..."

B072 Simon Grey (DECEASED): "I never was a hero, but, God help me, I tried."

B079 David Meramac (DECEASED): "Running towards nothing. Running from nothing."

G072 Mirabelle Nesa (DECEASED): "I'm a weak little girl who couldn't save anyone, even myself, but god damn it I beat you and god damn it you are going to remember that because I am Mirabelle Nesa and I am a hardened goddamn warrior and I am not going to fucking give up now!"

gambit508
Leader

February 27th, 2010, 12:35 am #58

Ah.....Prom, the time to dance to bad music, get drunk and try to screw. At least if you go by hollywood.

Jonathan Jarock is going with Anna Chase, since she happens to be one of the few people he actually considers a decent human being.

Chris Davidson is going by himself, because he's new and doesn't know anyone.

and finally Daniel Vaughan may or may not go, if some girl asks him, then he'll go, just to make her happy.

(Links in sig below)
Jonathan Jarocki-B015
QOM: "Oh good, one person isn't going to kill me out of two hundred and seventy five, what a relief"
Current Location: Hall of Mirrors
Current Weapons: Steyr TMP (x4 clips [capacity 15 9mm rounds], 50 Rounds Left)
Current Supplies: 1 Mountain Dew Can, 3 M&M Packets, 2 Bread Loaves, 2 Cracker Tins, 4 Bottles Of Water, 1 Lighter
Current Status: Injured
Kill Count: 0
Injuries: Busted Lip

"Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius"
"Damnant quod non intellegunt "
"The game of love is never easy, that's what makes the prize so wonderful"
[+] Spoiler
Ezekiel "Z" Reynolds is distracted at the moment
Alex Hy is tired of this bullcrap
Kyle Burchfield needs to push himself harder
Rachel Chapman is part of Team Edward

D/N
Contender

March 4th, 2010, 4:28 am #59

Hey hey folks. Anyone out there got a female and wanna hook up for a last-minute prom date? I'm changing plans with Ricky Fortino, so he's back on the market. Ricky's popular and good-looking, and expects his date to be the same, and doesn't want any drama or actual romance here.

Also, I feel like tossing my NPC Aaron Hicks into prom for the hell of it, so he's available too. Aaron demands hotness, and,well, that's about it.

Any girls want to go with the conceited football star, or the less conceited guy who starts sometimes, let me know thru PM/Chat/here. Mucho thanko.
v6!
G058: Kaitlyn Greene aka Katy Buried - Horse Tranquilizer and Syringe
She Knew She'd Found Freedom - Questions - Fools - Barons - Opportunities - Sideshows - Dawns - Gulches

v5!
G038: Deanna Hull - Replica Freddy Glove - DECEASED
From Sea to Sky -Smoke--Sun--Tiki--Nine--Repeat--Talk--Now--Drift--Hunger--Valley--Fall--Rust--Paper--Heart--Sky-
B023: Jesse Jennings - Riz Action Figure - DECEASED
From Vision to Glory -Vision--Summon--Time--Plan--Length--Sleep--Cause-

v4!
B006: Ricky Fortino - Trowel - DECEASED
B022: Imraan Al-Hariq - Remington 870 - DECEASED
G036: Carly Jean Dooley - VASE D: - DECEASED
G077: Andrea Raymer - Gunpowder - ?????