Emprexx Plush
Mr. Danya

July 14th, 2017, 7:20 am #11

Cleo and Violet might have clashed at some point? She's a verbal bully when she's annoyed or frustrated so I feel like that might have come up. That being said Cleo's also a horror fan and she's not like...bad intentioned, she doesn't want to hurt anyone, she's just got a temper, so I kinda like the idea that maybe Violet calls her out when she gets too rowdy and she respects her opinion.

I feel like Blaise and Emmett might have been decent enough friends at some point before they really kicked up their complete disregard for other people in high school? They're both arty and independent, but Blaise is definitely a bully and I think the friendship would have soured over time on his end, though they still regard him well and are waiting for him to get over what they view as a moody phase. Violet and Blaise have deeefinitely had words if she tried to defuse one of Blaise's tantrums.

Hel is real high on Violet, she loves everything about her whole vibe and I think they could be pretty good friends. She wants to be friends with Emmett but probably finds him kinda intimidating?

Jeremiah is probably interested in Emmett but struggles to, well, not be boring. He's not good at talking and I'm not sure if any of his interests would catch Emmett's attention. If he'd be interested in teaching another loner sadboy hiding from bullies about chess, though, they could bond over that.

I don't think Damian and Emmett really have much overlap but he's quick to come to the dude's defense against bullies if he wants it. A lot of his aggressors seem to be people Damian regularly clashes with anyway.

Babs and Maeve seem like they'd be pretty good friends! Fellow bookworms and folks who loathe confrontation who can go hide in the library together whenever shit hits the fan XD
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
G056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
[+] spoiler
B062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
[+] spoiler
B014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
Isaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars

NPCs:
Jacob Brooks: ... Character Theme: 1812 Overture-Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
[+] spoiler
Blaise d'Aramitz: Blonde Hair, Black Lungs-Sorority Noise
Helena 'Hel" Fury: Okay, but riddle me this: where in the rulebook does it say it's not a series of automatic critical hits if I Flurry of Blows an ogre's nutsack like a speedbag? Bad Liar-Selena Gomez
Jeremiah Widdlestone: NOT--FOR--YOU 911/Mr. Lonely-Tyler The Creator
Damian Riccardo Maradona Reyes: I'll go all day, all week, all year if I gotta, big guy. Just try and stop me. Years Of War-Porter Robinson
Barbara "Babs" Mulaney: One. Deux. Tres. Vier. Fem. Yug. Haft. Aath. Dyev-yat. Dez. Might Tell You Tonight-Scissor Sisters
Zyzzx Rigs: Last of the first, folks. Light me up.You Know You Like It - DJ Snake ft.
AlunaGeorge
[+] spoiler
Some Guy Probably: A thing he said? Character Theme: Flyers-Bradio
Alex Darby: Let's weigh what everyone brings to the table, and find a suitable compromise. It's in your best interest. Character theme: Devil's Gift-Shaman's Harvest
[+] spoiler
Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Primrosette
Winner

September 11th, 2017, 10:11 am #12

I'm going to bump this thread up (hopefully reply to people I haven't yet. I am so sorry). Maeve Glass is going to be replaced by a new character that I have been planning to use instead. I only have her name so far which is Erica Haan and I am working on what concept I want for her.

If anyone wants to use Maeve Glass as a character of their own, just PM me and I will talk it over with you.
Their Time Is gone wrote:
[+] spoiler
V6
B030 - Brendan Harte: "F-Family..... Thank you, thank you, t-thank.... you, Alba, Jon...."
G014 - Scarlett McAfee: "I always liked you, y-you know...?"
G044 - Maria Cucinotta (Adopted): "Hah..."
[+] spoiler
Emmett Bunnell: Artistic Loner
Violet Quinn: Quiet Goth

[+] spoiler
Travis Levenson: 'Me? Nice? Please! You're being delusional...'
Tia Sullivan: 'This is a complete waste of my time....'
Molly Doe: 'Why don't we just get with the party lovers and have a crazy, wild experience?'
Ravan Sharpe: 'Uh.... H-Hi.'

Fenris
Player

September 12th, 2017, 2:09 am #13

children incoming

Emmett: I feel like he could have some kind of relationship with Axel? they're both guitarists and Axel is bi if very closeted. He isn't exactly in Axel's usual circle of friends, but I can imagine him seeing Emmett playing guitar somewhere and they get to talking and they end up being at least kinda friendly. Nia would totes play games with him. He might know Ian through art stuff too; Ian'd be super nice to him since that's how he is.

Violet: Nia loves making friends with weird people. Also Dante has absolutely hit on her but once he was made aware that she's gay he'd leave her be. She might know Ian through art stuff too, though he's more into sketching than painting.
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] spoiler
Dante Luciano Valerio - Looking for penguins.
Then: None Now: [x] [x]
Ivy Langley - Holding hands.
Then: [x] [x] [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x]
Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - Drawing.
Then: [x] Now: [x] [x]
Axel Fontaine - Totally surrounded.
Then: [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x] [x]
Artem Fyodorov - Looking for a story.
Zen Alicea Feliciano - Hanging out with squirrels!
Then: [x] Now: [x]

[+] spoiler
Gwendolyn "Gwen" Carlisle - Looking for attention.
Moira Bellamy - Looking for help.
Rory Wrona - Looking for some quiet.
Salvador "Sal" Mendoza - Looking for an argument.
Dylan MacKenna - Looking for a revolution.

Dr. Adjective
Cannon Fodder

September 12th, 2017, 7:39 pm #14

Darn I sort of had thoughts for Maeve then I got around to scrolling down to respond and it's all for nought. Unless she gets picked up I hope she does.

Anyway Emmett is the other big deal for me; he's standoffish, artsy, kinda attractive... Heather probably had a crush on him when she was younger and didn't realise he was gay. And also kind of a dick. She probably dislikes him but it's intensified by how she resents how he used to make her feel.

Violet also artsy, might have crossed paths with Heather? If she's quiet and low-self-esteem Heather probably doesn't pay her much mind, but inversely Violet possibly finds Heather unpleasant and intimidating? I dunno.

My guy Akiem probably doesn't have much to do with Emmett or Violet sadly, but he's a big friendly teddy bear but also low-key judgemental about the gays and their sins, so, make of that what you will.
[+] spoiler
Shipping Thread!

Heather Klein is channelling her aggression into constructive outlets.
  • Seems a bit of a neat-freak, seemingly needs everything of hers to be "perfect"
  • Does wrestling, good at grappling... but she's got a mean right hook too
  • Produces aggrowave music, releases it anonymously, never speaks of it; idolises Klayton, Bret Autrey and Daniel Graves
  • Plays keys and drums pretty good, dabbles in guitar
  • Speaks pretty good German, no comprend? romance languages
  • Budding interest in fashion/design
  • Liberal, leaning libertarian, no love for the Democrats or for the Republicans, likes her news sources "alternative"
  • Atheist too; avoids saying so, being a Chicagoan down South and all
Akiem Hampton is keeping cleaner than clean so he can chase the dream.
  • Chattanooga Owls' premier nose tackle, he's a Big Guy (...for you)
  • At church in his best every Sunday
  • Surprisingly bright, likes to study literature, maybe on the debate team, maybe not?
  • Hits like a truck; but wouldn't hurt a fly off the gridiron
  • 10/10 BBQ master, the manliest form of cooking... not bad in an actual kitchen either
  • Lives and lets live, but he still thinks y'all LGBTerrific folks are sinners
  • Politically apathetic, gets his news from the proverbial grapevine, would err on the side of Democrats if pushed
Robert "Don't Call Me Bobby" Briggs was this close to making Top 8 this time, he swears. (tentative)
  • Competitive grinder at Magic the Gathering, goes to every tournament he can get to
  • Tops the more casual events, still hasn't managed to day 2 at a GP or qualify for a PT
  • Nominally Christian, conservative background, apathetic enough to just roll with what his parents say
  • A general-purpose nerd in terms of interests and school performance; not top of the class but not far off either, likes traditional games

No no no, you're shakin' it all wrong!

Primrosette
Winner

September 14th, 2017, 8:59 am #15

I actually made a choice and I have decided that I will use Maeve Glass on SOTF mini in the future. So I hope you guys look forward to seeing her there. ^^
Their Time Is gone wrote:
[+] spoiler
V6
B030 - Brendan Harte: "F-Family..... Thank you, thank you, t-thank.... you, Alba, Jon...."
G014 - Scarlett McAfee: "I always liked you, y-you know...?"
G044 - Maria Cucinotta (Adopted): "Hah..."
[+] spoiler
Emmett Bunnell: Artistic Loner
Violet Quinn: Quiet Goth

[+] spoiler
Travis Levenson: 'Me? Nice? Please! You're being delusional...'
Tia Sullivan: 'This is a complete waste of my time....'
Molly Doe: 'Why don't we just get with the party lovers and have a crazy, wild experience?'
Ravan Sharpe: 'Uh.... H-Hi.'

Brackie
Winner

November 16th, 2017, 1:00 pm #16

Re-scanning this thread made me realize oh right Violet paints, Jiji Christensen also paints, maybe they could know each other from art class or something?

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
v4
Brendan Wallace is a coward.
Clio Gabriella wanted to go home.
Paige Strand needed to run.
Jacob Charles had to put back his pieces.
Aston Bennett was better than you.
Ma'afu Tuigamala made the ultimate mistake.
[+] spoiler
v5
Janie Sinneave wanted to ride in the clouds.
[+] spoiler
v6
Maxim Kehlenbrink did nothing wrong.
[+] spoiler
Ezra Landau - "Pretty sure the point of life is to indulge and be pretty." - Philosophy
Hayden Lockwood - "Come to the march this Saturday and I'll show you a good time." - Pride
Allegra Varley - "Bet you I can jump from here to that boat." - Risk
Truann Coleman - "Please stop saying that." - Rage
Anya Van Doren - "Dunno why I did it. Dunno why it's your business." - Duplicity

MaskedMountain
Cannon Fodder
MaskedMountain
Cannon Fodder

January 1st, 2018, 12:23 am #17

Altan Ochir might be friends with Emmet because they're both Artistic, Isolationist types, even if Altan doesn't particularly mean to be.
[+] spoiler
Altan Ochir - "Botany puts you in control, everything you do is down to you, and I like that."
Estela Cardoso - "You despicable cretin, how could you assume your affluence and privelidge gives you the right to dismiss your smarter colleagues on a racial and wealth basis only?"
Osiris Wesley - "Nice to see another foodie here, wanna try some of my trademark Molokhiya?"

Frozen Smoke
Leader

July 26th, 2018, 10:55 pm #18

Hey Prim! I think Emmett Bunnell and my boy Parker Green might know each other. They both play chess (and other assorted strategy games - Parker will play pretty much anything simpler than Phoenix Command). I'm not sure if they still like each other or are friends as Parker became a lot more bitter and in general a less fun person to be around in the past few years, but they've almost certainly played a few rounds of something over the years.

Faith and Emmett probably know each other too, and not in the best of lights, given that she hangs around with Wyatt - and often joins in with his antics. I can absolutely see her throwing a few harsh words his way and the two of them being permanently on the wrong foot from that.

I don't think either of them are likely to have talked much to Violet, although Faith might have a connection to her via nature photography if she ever hikes around the hunting trails for that sort of thing. It's not her scene - she's happy enough just seeing the views herself - but she'd be happy to help if asked.
[+] spoiler
Relationship Thread!

Faith Clementine Marshal-Mackenzie
[+] spoiler
Memories: Making old enemies
Present Day: Making new friends - Playing childish games
Oneshots: Tidying up - Coming home
Parker Green
[+] spoiler
Memories: Cheaters never prosper - Except when they do
Present Day: Getting informed - Playing nice - Keeping up appearances
Oneshots: Preparing for battle
Criticism or thoughts on my writing are welcome and appreciated - always looking to improve! Feel free to poke me on Discord or via PM.