Darn I sort of had thoughts for Maeve then I got around to scrolling down to respond and it's all for nought. Unless she gets picked up I hope she does.
Anyway Emmett is the other big deal for me; he's standoffish, artsy, kinda attractive... Heather probably had a crush on him when she was younger and didn't realise he was gay. And also kind of a dick. She probably dislikes him but it's intensified by how she resents how he used to make her feel.
Violet also artsy, might have crossed paths with Heather? If she's quiet and low-self-esteem Heather probably doesn't pay her much mind, but inversely Violet possibly finds Heather unpleasant and intimidating? I dunno.
My guy Akiem probably doesn't have much to do with Emmett or Violet sadly, but he's a big friendly teddy bear but also low-key judgemental about the gays and their sins, so, make of that what you will.
- [+] spoiler
Heather Klein is channelling her aggression into constructive outlets.
Akiem Hampton is keeping cleaner than clean so he can chase the dream.
- Seems a bit of a neat-freak, seemingly needs everything of hers to be "perfect"
- Does wrestling, good at grappling... but she's got a mean right hook too
- Produces aggrowave music, releases it anonymously, never speaks of it; idolises Klayton, Bret Autrey and Daniel Graves
- Plays keys and drums pretty good, dabbles in guitar
- Speaks pretty good German, no comprend? romance languages
- Budding interest in fashion/design
- Liberal, leaning libertarian, no love for the Democrats or for the Republicans, likes her news sources "alternative"
- Atheist too; avoids saying so, being a Chicagoan down South and all
Robert "Don't Call Me Bobby" Briggs was this close to making Top 8 this time, he swears. (tentative)
- Chattanooga Owls' premier nose tackle, he's a Big Guy (...for you)
- At church in his best every Sunday
- Surprisingly bright, likes to study literature, maybe on the debate team, maybe not?
- Hits like a truck; but wouldn't hurt a fly off the gridiron
- 10/10 BBQ master, the manliest form of cooking... not bad in an actual kitchen either
- Lives and lets live, but he still thinks y'all LGBTerrific folks are sinners
- Politically apathetic, gets his news from the proverbial grapevine, would err on the side of Democrats if pushed
- Competitive grinder at Magic the Gathering, goes to every tournament he can get to
- Tops the more casual events, still hasn't managed to day 2 at a GP or qualify for a PT
- Nominally Christian, conservative background, apathetic enough to just roll with what his parents say
- A general-purpose nerd in terms of interests and school performance; not top of the class but not far off either, likes traditional games
No no no, you're shakin' it all wrong!