Polibyss
Leader

October 5th, 2017, 4:47 am #16

Yes

Also made list

Cicada Days
Winner

October 5th, 2017, 2:35 pm #17

I come bearing, like, ideas and stuff. And the colors are just suggestions, obviously that's specifically your call:

Billy -
Beryl - They're both the friendly and open minded type, by the looks of it! She's stupid weird and probably likes to entertain talk on his conspiracy theories to the point where neither party is sure if the other is actually taking it seriously? I think they'd get along very well as mutually off-beat, though she can probably handily outweird him.
Joanne - If Adele and Billy are icy Joanne's probably on her friend's side and has the wrong impression about Billy. If they meet at a party she won't have much to say.
Charelle - Party goers! Stoners! Charelle is pretty much all about mindless no-responsibilities fun, and it's always good to know one of the main nexuses of the party in town, right? Charelle actually doesn't really smoke tbh but she'll hang around to get a bit of secondhand high before the music kicks in.
Gyu-ri - He hates people who act snobby and Gyu-ri is a violently aggressive elitist who can't help but neg at others and belittle them for not living up to her ridiculous standards. Also one of Ivy's main gal pals. I doubt this one's any productive, she probably can't stand anything he represents.

Ron -
Demetri - Old childhood friends who hung out from time to time and remained in contact up through high school? Essentially Demetri gets where Ron is coming from and gives Ron the go ahead to become a kiss ass, because that shit's social survival and all. Ron might not try to associate with Demetri too much in school since his brand's a toxic but it's not so bad, so outside of school they might be cool and hang out and game sometimes? I'm also cool with Demetri being totally abandoned and there being some lost love, but it's probably nothing overly dramatic, Demetri has better shit to care about.
Gyu-ri - She can smell out his awkwardness and doesn't like that he plies his way into her scene with alcohol. There is pretty much no way he can suck up to her since she's fairly impossible and she's also a toxic brand anyways despite being quote-unquote an 'in girl', so he probably doesn't bother.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
"C'mon! It's just a prank, bro."

- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4
Unofficial Theme : 'When it's clear to everybody I'm always the last to know.'
Extra art by Mimi! (1)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Sprite credit to Yugikun (Beryl Mahelona, Gyu-ri Christensen, and Demetri Fustcher) and Fenris (Charelle Chernyshyova, Ramsey Cortez, and Joanne Coleman).
[+] Spoiler
Character Relationships (no longer updated)
Hero | Swap
[+] Spoiler

B036 - Dead
(Adopted from Yugikun)
[+] Spoiler
"And you were the one looking to pick a fight. Don't complain when you don't get the one you want."
- Memories - 1 2 3 4 5 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 - Sadie Hawkins - 1 2
[+] Spoiler
"Hope that's good enough."
- Arsenal - Bag of dried chipotle chilies (LOST)
- Island - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
- Meanwhile - 1 2
[+] Spoiler

G047 - Dead
[+] Spoiler
"It's Tina."
- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 - Sadie Hawkins -
[+] Spoiler
"You're nothing."
- Arsenal - The 'Man Catcher' (LOST)
- Island - 1 2
- Meanwhile - 1
- ??? - 1
Sprite credit to Fenris (Ben Fields) and Yugikun (Tina Luz).

October 8th, 2017, 4:35 pm #18

Billy Trevino: Sierra herself is a party goer and a bit of a rebel herself, so I can see these two getting along.
[+] Spoiler
Sierra Cook - The rebelling, cynical nature lover
  • Pregame: 1, 2
  • Memories: 1, 2, 3
Lucas Abernathy - The lady loving, film making nightmare fetishist
  • Pregame: 1, 2, 3, 4
  • Memories: 1

backslash
Mr. Danya

October 18th, 2017, 11:36 pm #19

Andy would know Ron from the basketball team but might not get along with him since he probably sees Ron as kind of a poser and kiss-up. Myles might take advantage of him from time to time for favors, but they could also have been friendlier with each other when younger, since Myles had an anime/otaku phase.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
[+] Spoiler
V5:
G063 Natali Greer was just unlucky.
B047 Marcus Leung lost his way. (Adopted from Solomir.)

V6:
B001 Min-jae Parker is locked away.
B021 Crist?bal Morales let his guard down.
G017 Raina Rose got washed away.
G003 Bridgette Sommerfeld got a shock. (Adopted from Aloha.)
G029 Georgia Lee Day went home. (Adopted from frogue.)
Nathan Lovegrove was left behind.

V7 Pregame:
Myles Roux is considering his options.
Dolores Upton is exploring the past.
Andy Silverman is balling out.
Siyanda Nagi is on the run.
Mercy Ames is passing judgment.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler

Somersault
Survivor

October 19th, 2017, 1:33 pm #20

Kelly really feels for Ron being the rich kids' lackey, and as a fellow country club member, she regards him with a bit of pity. She's probably tried to speak to him before, but hasn't really gotten to know him.
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Keisha Higgins-Bell - "Sorry, but am I interrupting something?" - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Kelly Nguyen: "Finding the weather nice?" - Up We Go - LIGHTS
Memories:
Pregame: Universe
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Adele Jones: "Bitch, yes!" - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself
[+] Spoiler
Abaynesh Dula: Go away, I'm reading about the Cold War. - Cooking something up. - Raise Your Glass - P!nk
Janie Lyons: I'm the responsible one. Totally. - Keeping it under control. - Cry Me Out - Pixie Lott
[color=33d8568]Cleo Braithwaite[/color]: Fuckboi I know that's not my name in your mouth, or it's comin' back out with some teeth. - Planning her path. - Werkin Girls- Angel Haze
[+] Spoiler
Seema Desai - Striving for success. - "Planning is perfection, and I have many plans."
Melanie Washington - Hoping for happiness. - "Like, don't you think that's the whole point of acting? Getting people involved?
Lavender Lal - Aiming for attention. - "I'm not just her twin."
Sade Kagale - Bracing for burden. - "So, have tennis practice at 4, babysitting at 7, pick up my brother at 10? I can totally do that."
[+] Spoiler
Keisha by Ryuki!
Kelly by Ryuki!
Abaynesh by Ryuki!
Adele by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Candice Banks never had time. ((Given to Muninn!))

Polibyss
Leader

October 25th, 2017, 12:19 am #21

I now have concept #3.

I promise that I'll get around to replying to the current offers tonight or tomorrow, I've just had trouble deciding what relationships Billy and Ron would have to some of your kids. In the meantime, post some offers for Amelia so I can spend some time overthinking those!

October 25th, 2017, 1:32 am #22

Amelia: Well, since she is in the Archery club she'd know Sierra. Sierra would probably be fine with her, but I don't think they would be very close. Lucas she might get along better with since they both have a passion for movies, especially horror. Though how would she feel towards flirting? 'Cause she'll be on the receiving end of it when around Lucas.
[+] Spoiler

Ryuki
Leader
Ryuki
Leader

October 25th, 2017, 2:39 am #23

Regarding Amelia:

I can see Zach's and his pranks as something she'd detest. Ned could also annoy her if she finds his voice acting grating.
[+] Spoiler
Deviant Art page: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/
[+] Spoiler
V6 Character Portraits 1: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628674956
V6 Character Portraits 2: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628677580
V6 Character Portraits 3: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628707051
V6 Character Portraits 4: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628790712
V6 Character Portraits 5: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628826007
V6 Character Portraits 6: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628872275
V6 Character Portraits 7: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628917002
V6 Character Portraits 8: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629018182
V6 Character Portraits 9: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629104652
V6 Character Portraits 10: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629224217
V6 Character Portraits 11: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -630645292
V6 Character Portraits 12: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -694930675
[+] Spoiler
Ned Jackson Sprite (from Yugikun)
Yuki Hayashibara Sprite (from Yugikun)
Zachary Beck Sprite (from Yugikun)

Ned Jackson (by Mimi)

Yuki Hayashibara (by Mimi)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Mains
Ned Jackson- Voice actor extraordinaire
[+] Spoiler
M1-P1-P2-P3-P4-P5
Yuki Hayashibara- The smart triplet
[+] Spoiler
P1-P2-P3
Zachary Beck- Short, foul-mouthed prankster
[+] Spoiler
P1-P2
Others
Yuko Hayashibara- The tough triplet (to Yugikun)
Yuka Hayashibara- The pretty triplet (to Maraoone)

Kermit
Contender

October 25th, 2017, 4:12 am #24

Yo homie i heard u have a JUDGY MCJUDGYFACE well me 2 lets have a friendship but they also secretly hate each other but not as much as everyone else
"Kermit you are the guy in the horror movie that finds a book bound in human skin and decides to read out loud what is inside for fun" - some mean lady named Ruggahissy
[+] Spoiler
V1 art!

v2 art ;~;
Sadly kermit looked at a mariavel. It was so sad... such a sad mariavel... like him... he only waned a normal life... was that too much to ask? was it?

Fenris
Player

October 25th, 2017, 6:19 am #25

new kid new kid new kid

Amelia: (motions at dante) ivy would...... actually like her, shockingly?? they probably go to church together, and ivy has a fondness for all of her fellow band kids. up to you if she secretly hates ivy's guts or not! i'm not sure if artem is gonna be in film club or not (kid is already in too many clubs) but he's definitely into horror movies, if they ever had chance to interact they'd have something to talk about

pimping my new kid while i'm here: Artem would be down w/ Billy i think. he's quiet and kinda hard to reach but he's into That Spooky Shit & weed and is friends w/ at least one of billy's friends so i think they'd probs know each other at least and maybe actually be friends!
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] Spoiler
Dante Luciano Valerio - Looking for penguins.
Then: None Now: [x] [x]
Ivy Langley - Holding hands.
Then: [x] [x] [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x]
Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - Drawing.
Then: [x] Now: [x] [x]
Axel Fontaine - Totally surrounded.
Then: [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x] [x]
Artem Fyodorov - Looking for a story.
Zen Alicea Feliciano - Hanging out with squirrels!
Then: [x] Now: [x]

[+] Spoiler
Gwendolyn "Gwen" Carlisle - Looking for attention.
Moira Bellamy - Looking for help.
Rory Wrona - Looking for some quiet.
Salvador "Sal" Mendoza - Looking for an argument.
Dylan MacKenna - Looking for a revolution.

CondorTalon
Player

October 26th, 2017, 6:11 am #26

howdy

I really only have stuff for Billy, but: Catherine is also a fan of the video games so they could probably be gamer buds. Sachi and Cammy would probably be cool with him just on the grounds of him being a friendly, easy-going guy (and Cammy probably did the weed with him at some point). As a snobby rich kids, Dane would be a great person for Billy to hate.
[+] Spoiler
V6:
G009 - Sandra Dyer - Pot lid - [untitled]
G023 - Jennifer Su - Flashlight - Asymptote
G036 - Nancy Kyle - Hatchet - 不安心

V5:
G024 - Yukiko Sakurai - Weed whacker with circular saw attachment - Sunrise
B048 - Corey Esposito - Swedish Made Penis Enhancement Pump - Something Something Movie Reference

V5 Pregame:
Miriam Castille - "U-Um... well, see... I-I seemed to have misplaced m-my books..." - In Transit - It Was Just A Drink
[+] Spoiler
Felix Rees
Camellia "Cammy" Walker-Grimsley
Sachi Kobayakawa
Dane Lennox
Catherine Zier
Malcolm Hong
Victoria Tran
Bethany Sadler

Polibyss
Leader

October 26th, 2017, 10:33 pm #27

Let's go
[+] Spoiler
Billy
Beryl - Billy would certainly think that she's weird, but Billy likes weird so it's all good. They could be casual friends, though maybe not super close since they don't seem to have any common interests.
Joanne - Personality wise, I think they would get along really well. But if you say that she'll be against him because of the Adele thing, then that's how it is. Billy is similarly stubborn and once he sees that Joanne is cold towards him for seemingly no reason he'll act the same way towards her.
Charelle - They could hang out at parties and skate together sometimes. Yeah, they're friends.
Gyu-ri - Yeeeaah, pretty clear hate here.
Ron
Demetri - They could have gotten along when they were younger, but Demetri would avoid him now because of his reputation. On a personal level, Ron would appreciate him for his understanding. So Ron would have a sort of fondness for him but never actually talk to him.
Gyu-Ri - If she's hanging out with Ivy and the other populars, Ron has tried to suck up to her at some point. Once he realized that this wouldn't work, the two of them probably settled into a situation where they hang around in the same crowds but don't interact much one-on-one
[+] Spoiler
Billy
Sierra - Sounds good. Fellow rebel kids.
Amelia
Sierra - Amelia might be rolling her eyes a bit about the delinquent stuff but otherwise not mind her
Lucas - They would be on pretty good terms because of their horror movie love and being in the film club together. She would be judgemental as hell about the womanizing and drinking. She wouldn't like the flirting given his reputation, but if he stops once he realizes she isn't interested she wouldn't hold a grudge over it.
[+] Spoiler
Ron
Andy - Ron would try to kiss up to him, but when it doesn't work things could turn a bit awkward between the two. Ron would still respect Andy and try to work with him.
Myles - A popular weeb, eh? Ron would be pushed into doing favors for him from time to time but since he's a nerd and not part of the in in crowd Ron wouldn't feel the need to constantly try to please him. Even when they were younger, I figure Ron would've disliked him for his gossip and pettiness.
Amelia
Myles - The two of them are in film club together and they're both horror fans. I imagine Amelia gets along with really well with Myles on the surface but secretly he really, really annoys her. She would hate the gossiping, the pettiness, and the fakeness (hypocritical, but whatever). Worse, she can't really avoid him unless she wants to quit the club.
[+] Spoiler
Ron
Kelly - Yeah, they probably know each other from the Country Club. They could be friendly with each other but really not know each other much.
Keisha - Is Keisha popular? If so, he would do his usual thing. If not, they wouldn't interact.
Kelly's also on the archery team with Amelia, but I can't think of any ideas for them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ They know each other, at least.
[+] Spoiler
Amelia
Ned - The super weeb and "animation connoisseur" stuff would be a little annoying but I don't think she'd dislike him more than most people
Zach - Super annoying asshole. Burn him.
[+] Spoiler
Amelia
Michael - Sure, why not? Sounds fun. Amelia doesn't particularly like Michael but they can get along well enough.
Maxwell - Is he a Southern Baptist? They could know each other from church. Regardless, she would find him annoying as hell.
[+] Spoiler
Amelia
Dante Luciano Valerio - No
Ivy - They could be on good terms on a surface level, but yeah Amelia would secretly hate her. She wouldn't hate her as much as all the other terrible people, though!
Artem - I think they could be alright with each other, if not actually close.
Billy
Artem - I'd say they could be casual friends. Maybe talk about ghosts and shit whenever they happen to run into each other.
[+] Spoiler
Billy
Catherine - They would get along very well. They're both punkish gamer types.
Sachi and Cammy - Billy would be chill with both of them but I don't see any actual relationships there.
Dane - Yes, hate. Lots of hate.
Ron
Dane - Ron is a country club member and he sucks up to the rich kids. I don't know if Dane cares much about popularity. Ron would try to be nice with him, anyhow.
aaaah

backslash
Mr. Danya

October 26th, 2017, 10:41 pm #28

All that sounds good to me!
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
[+] Spoiler
V5:
G063 Natali Greer was just unlucky.
B047 Marcus Leung lost his way. (Adopted from Solomir.)

V6:
B001 Min-jae Parker is locked away.
B021 Crist?bal Morales let his guard down.
G017 Raina Rose got washed away.
G003 Bridgette Sommerfeld got a shock. (Adopted from Aloha.)
G029 Georgia Lee Day went home. (Adopted from frogue.)
Nathan Lovegrove was left behind.

V7 Pregame:
Myles Roux is considering his options.
Dolores Upton is exploring the past.
Andy Silverman is balling out.
Siyanda Nagi is on the run.
Mercy Ames is passing judgment.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler

Kermit
Contender

October 27th, 2017, 1:36 am #29

Maxwell is like protestant AF let's have religion fights yay!
"Kermit you are the guy in the horror movie that finds a book bound in human skin and decides to read out loud what is inside for fun" - some mean lady named Ruggahissy
[+] Spoiler
V1 art!

v2 art ;~;
Sadly kermit looked at a mariavel. It was so sad... such a sad mariavel... like him... he only waned a normal life... was that too much to ask? was it?

October 27th, 2017, 2:15 am #30

Sound all good to me! I look forward to roleplaying with you!
[+] Spoiler