Play With Me

Mimi
Winner

October 26th, 2017, 7:12 am #1

I'll pinky promise I'll be better and more active. I just wanna do a good job

AVIVA 'VIVI' HOLLINGSHEAD:
Vivi is a dreamer with a wild imagination; a star child hippie life guide with a love of anything magical, mystical, or wondrous. She follows her heart fully and without question, if she wants to do something or feels compelled to do something, it's done with nary a thought of consequence or danger. She's the girl you see laying in a field just to be one with nature, or the girl with the sleeve of constellations doodled up her arm, or the girl who carries around a bag of googly-eyes to place on inanimate objects for her own amusement.

Vivi is a romantic at heart and chases excitement, whether it's a new relationship or an experience, she wants to do it all and experience everything. She feels strongly, be it the grass between her toes, the passion of a new love, or the thrill of dancing in the middle of the street at midnight, fearing nothing and nobody. She's the type to do anything once. Maybe twice if she's on the fence. Often, she can be found day dreaming and crafting stories in her head. She's a complete extrovert and loves to meet and discover new people with new stories, but she's not one to be caged. Unfortunately, she's rather sheltered from the cruel reality of the world and hasn't had to overcome any trauma in life, which has led her to be overly trusting and naive.

Vivi goes where the wind takes her and doesn't stick around long, for the most part. Once a relationship stagnates, she moves on to the next exciting thing or place or person. She doesn't like being bored or sedentary and wants to constantly experience new things. She's a jack of all trades, master of none, with her hands in many different pots.

Her interests include anything astrology related, auras, nature, tarot reading, essential oils, painting, drawing, and macrame. She's a recreational drug user, though not reliant and only natural things like pot and mushrooms, though she has a leaning toward hallucinogenics.

Looking for:
- Casual friends that will put up with her flightiness, she's probably a good fit for stoners or other dreamers. She's all about good vibes all the time though, so she's likely not the best person to go to with real issues.
- Exes, flings, significant other(s). Vivi's a free spirit and has likely left a trail of past loves behind be it male, female, poly. She loves hard and fast before burning out.
- People who likely think she's weird or are off-put by her.
- Anyone who wants to take advantage of her trusting nature.
- Down for any kind of weird ideas you may have!

BETHANY 'BETH' CALDERON:
Beth is everyone's big sister; if you manage to win her trust, anyway. She's the one you call when you need help at 1am or the one who you can count on to have a tampon just in case. An old soul, she's lived a life and a half as the eldest of five siblings that she provides for in place of a mother who spends much of the day hung over and the majority of the night out and about.. Though reliable and level-headed, it's clear stress has worked her over and she often seems like she could break at any moment.

Beth is a realist, first and foremost, not the type to lament her situation, but instead deal with it and try to better it any way she knows how. She's a hard-worker and seems to be constantly on the go and hustling. She's held down a full time job since she was 15 and lied about her age, along with school and being a caretaker. While she has a tendency to be slightly serious, her very close friends know how to make her loosen up and enjoy life rather than just surviving it. Not many win her friendship, but those that do know how truly loyal she is.

Beth tends to see things in shades of gray, there's not really right or wrong aside from obvious exceptions, just what the situation calls for. She's not opposed to bending a few rules if it doesn't harm anyone or land her in prison. Despite that, she's a pretty rational person and understands consequences and thinks things through. She's typically pretty no-nonsense and doesn't have time for petty drama, though if you're a close friend she will hear you out before telling you that you're being silly and putting things into perspective.

She doesn't have time for school clubs or organized sports between her work, school, and her home life, but she's been known to enjoy pick up games of basketball to decompress, though she's not super competitive about it.

Looking for:
- Close friends. She'd have a couple acquaintances here and there from work or the like, but she's much more a quality over quantity type of person and prefers close friends that she can share memories and dreams with. She's not really a party animal and prefers more mature types of people.
- Maybe an ex or two? She doesn't really have time to date, nor does she really desire it, but she'd probably be on good terms with anyone she dated.
- I don't imagine many people would have strong hatred toward her because she's pretty mellow, but she's from a very lower middle class background and some may view her certain ways because of it.
- Once again, very open to any ideas or relationships anyone may think of!

THIRDO THE THIRD:
She'll go here once I flesh her out more.

Ruggahissy
Mr. Danya

October 26th, 2017, 7:39 am #2

I've already agreed to provide Jonah as fellow hard working, bad mom friend and Laurie as horrible cold porridge puddle to dislike Aviva.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
- Today at 8:38 PM
imagine this happening in life
and you pissed off a cop and he made you live with some incontinent sodafreak

05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not kill a policeman
05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not steal his helmet
05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not defecate in his helmet and mail it to his grieving family.
05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not steal it again

17:06 Ruggawork An orison is a prayer
17:07 trash i don't know why i thought it was a bird
17:07 trash who looks at random ass words and thinks "huh what does that mean? whatever it's probably a bird"

14:11 Kalopsia I HEARD FURRIES AND I CAME AS FAST AS I COULD.
14:11 Imehal Lovely.
14:11 Imehal Read that again.

20:16Outfoxd I SAID I'M TAKIN IT BACK FROM THE SALTINE ESTABLISHMENT
20:16Meeemz Half the drag queens on Drag Race would beg to differ.
20:16Outfoxd EVERYONE KNOWS ALL DANCE CAME FROM AFRICA
20:17Outfoxd YOU CRACKAS NEED TO PUT SOME CHEESE ON YOSELF AND GO SIT ON A SNACK TRAY SOMEWHERE

21:07craft i
21:07craft am a fan of blowjbs.
21:07craft nods sagely
21:07Rugga ?
21:07Rugga Does that mean you get a lot of them or give a lot?
21:07craft yes
21:07craft wait
21:07Rugga ....

22:31Mimi THATS WHAT I THPGUTH
22:31Mimi THOUGHTU
22:31mudkip MIMI'S TURN
22:31Ruggahissy Thougt
22:31Ruggahissy THOUGHT
22:31Mimi HOUGHT
22:31Ruggahissy We got it
22:31Mimi THOUGHT
22:31Ruggahissy WE GOT IT
22:31Mimi we did good
22:32Mimi we're a good team

22:46 Meeemz I love dicks, though
22:46 Meeemz er
22:46 Rugga Sig quote
22:46 NaftUm
22:46 Meeemz dicky characters
22:46 Meeemz GOD NO

19:45 BikrikiI am pretty sure we can built a bridge to jerking off

00:11 Mimi DOESN'T FOAM BREAK EASILY
00:11 Ruggahissy Not if you wrap it in duct tape
00:11 MurderWeasel There's a fiberglass core.
00:12 MurderWeasel And the foam is some special sort you buy directly from another dimension using souls as currency or something.
00:12 Ruggahissy.........

14:42 Bikriki JA! Stick it in ze boot!
14:43 Rugga I LOVE THIS KID
14:43 Bikriki adds that to list of sexual euphemisms
14:43 Skyler_Phone You have a list?
14:43 Bikriki <.<
14:43 Bikriki >.>
14:43 Bikriki No...

Victoria says:
Oh wait, I totally forgot to tell you last night because I was busy whoring
Mimi says:
STORY
OF
MY
LIFE

16:42 KamiKaze I've always wondered what using a fleshlight feels like.
16:42 KamiKaze Too bad I'm not special because God didn't give me a penis. ):

17:46 Dom LET JESUS INTO YOUR HEART, NOT YOUR VAGOO

Ruggahissy this dress makes me feel like I should be having tea with the mad hatter. Not getting felt up by drunk Germans
Dom don't let them go down the rab-
Ruggahissy BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Dom SO WORTH IT

09:51 Vicky We did a good job, didn't we, Meemz?
09:51 Mimi not really, no

03:19 GeneralGoose*BUT HE'S GONNA THINK IT'S A SPOON. OR MY PENIS. WHICH IT ISN'T*

23:15 Cluevara ICE CREAM MAKES YOU FAT YOU LARDY LARD BUTT.

[+] spoiler
Jonah Heartsgrave: If you need to talk I'll listen.
Lori Martin: You're so stuck up.
Tirzah Foss: Let's have some fun.
[+] spoiler

v6
Caleb Diamond: Silly sacrificer
Hazel Jung: Abandoned actress
v5
Amaranta Montalvo: Pageant Winner
Michelle Wexler: Vegetarian sweetheart
Paris Ardennes : Scheming holy man

v4
Ethan Kent : The smartest jerk
Sally Connelley: Dainty meanie
Nick LeMonde : Eternal optimist
Isabel Guerra: Sad little girl
Autumn O'Leary: Lonely redhead
Mary-Ann Warren: Crumbling romantic

Somersault
Survivor

October 26th, 2017, 7:52 am #3

I mean, I could definitely see Janie and Beth being quite good friends, as they've both been put in similar family situations, and are both similarly stressed out about life. I could see Janie offering to help take care of Beth's younger siblings if she has the time, and perhaps Beth is one of the few people Janie will really open up to, rather than just interacting with on a fairly surface-level basis.

Perhaps Adele and Vivi could be sort-of casual friends, although Adele probably wouldn't know what to make of Vivi's flightiness. They'd get along fairly well, though.
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
Keisha Higgins-Bell - "Sorry, but am I interrupting something?" - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
[+] spoiler
Kelly Nguyen: "Finding the weather nice?" - Up We Go - LIGHTS
Memories:
Pregame: Universe
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] spoiler
Adele Jones: "Bitch, yes!" - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself
[+] spoiler
Abaynesh Dula: Go away, I'm reading about the Cold War. - Cooking something up. - Raise Your Glass - P!nk
Janie Lyons: I'm the responsible one. Totally. - Keeping it under control. - Cry Me Out - Pixie Lott
[color=33d8568]Cleo Braithwaite[/color]: Fuckboi I know that's not my name in your mouth, or it's comin' back out with some teeth. - Planning her path. - Werkin Girls- Angel Haze
[+] spoiler
Seema Desai - Striving for success. - "Planning is perfection, and I have many plans."
Melanie Washington - Hoping for happiness. - "Like, don't you think that's the whole point of acting? Getting people involved?
Lavender Lal - Aiming for attention. - "I'm not just her twin."
Sade Kagale - Bracing for burden. - "So, have tennis practice at 4, babysitting at 7, pick up my brother at 10? I can totally do that."
[+] spoiler
Keisha by Ryuki!
Kelly by Ryuki!
Abaynesh by Ryuki!
Adele by Ryuki!
[+] spoiler
Candice Banks never had time. ((Given to Muninn!))

Malloon
Survivor
Malloon
Survivor

October 26th, 2017, 8:19 am #4

I could see Beth and Chloe getting along well. Both are hard workers with a no-nonsense attitude, but with a a very kind center. Chloe is perhaps a little more a romantic, but still only for things she sees as attainable.
V6 Character:
Benjamin "Squirrel" Lichter [ ~ / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / > ] - You'll find him in the clouds.
V7 Characters:
Chloe Bruges [ - ] - You'll find her doing math.
Joseph "Joey" Quintero - You'll find him writing speaches.
Keith Rogers - You'll find him out with his gang.
[+] spoiler
Putting this here, so people know, if it ever becomes relevant (unlikely, but still): If you want to use my characters for anything non-profit, you may, without contacting me even (though it would be nice regardless). All I want is a small mention that gives me credit for first concieving of them. If you want to use my characters for something for-profit, if it's just a cameo or similar, you also may, under the same terms; if it's a more substantial role, I don't want to chain myself to any statement - then contact me.

October 26th, 2017, 7:31 pm #5

Vivi: I could see her and Lucas having gone out for a time, and I can see them getting along just fine afterwards. Maybe she'd want to get involved in his movie projects? A relationship between her and Sierra would be interesting. Sierra is rather cynical, but is rather nice to those who've gotten to know her. Maybe they've bonded over their mutual love of nature and drawing? I can see them possibly being friends, with Sierra being the kind of friend who'd watch out for Vivi to ensure no one takes advantage of her. Plus I love the idea of cynical and non-cynical people being friends.

Beth: Lucas has probably flirted with her at some point, so maybe they've gone out if only for a short while? Lucas is the kinda of guy who doesn't put much passion into thing unless he is really interested in it (like, say, talking about movies, art, or his projects) and he has a bit of a drinking problem, so maybe Beth wouldn't consider him all that mature but would probably be on decent terms since he's a pretty relaxed guy. Beth probably wouldn't think all that much of Sierra, since Sierra does things like parties and other activities to piss her parents off. That probably doesn't fit Beth's definition of "mature". On the other hand, maybe they got to know each other at some point, perhaps before Sierra started acting out against her parent, and they are still friends despite Sierra change in demeanor or perhaps that caused them to become distant.

In any case, those are my ideas. Tell me what ya think!
[+] spoiler
Sierra Cook - The rebelling, cynical nature lover
  • Pregame: 1, 2
  • Memories: 1, 2, 3
Lucas Abernathy - The lady loving, film making nightmare fetishist
  • Pregame: 1, 2, 3, 4
  • Memories: 1

dmboogie
Winner

October 26th, 2017, 9:00 pm #6

I think Chris would've had a pretty intense crush on Vivi before ultimately asking her out - sincerity is one of the things she values most, and Vivi just like, oozes genuineness. They'd probably work incredibly well together for like, a few months; but Chris is opinionated and passionate enough about the state of the world that I think it'd lead to conflict that ultimately resulted in the end of the relationship, assuming Vivi didn't just burn out before then.

Chris'd still be nice to her in passing, but'd have enough mixed feelings that I don't think they'd really be friends anymore.

Lemme know if this fits with you!!!!

Also Abe is a weirdo stoner bro so I think he'd also get along well with Vivi, though he's significantly more sour than she is.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
Asha Sur: GIRL 018, armed with a TASER. "Let's all embrace nihilism and be nice!"
Cass Prince: HUMAN 001, armed with a MOP. "It's all falling apart, isn't it? We're unravelling."
[+] spoiler
V6
Harold Porter: BOY 034, armed with a COFFEE POT. "Hey - none of this... none of this is your fault, alright?" Messed up. Plain and simple.

V5
Daniel Whitten: BOY 074, armed with an INDIANA JONES REPLICA WHIP. "Oh, hey, sorry. Didn't think there was anyone else-" Died early.
Alice Gilman: GIRL 064, armed with a ROTATO. "Just... Just wanted you to drop the gun. Thought you were gonna shoot." Died stupidly.
Michael Mitchellson:BOY 019, armed with a FUCKING AUTOMATIC SHOTGUN. Died a failure.

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
Daniel Whitten

By Violent-Medic

Michael Mitchellson

By Violent-Medic

By Mimi

Alice Gilman

By TurtleTyrant

backslash
Mr. Danya

October 26th, 2017, 9:32 pm #7

Depending on Vivi's interactions with more reserved people and tolerance for general morbidity, I think she and Dolly could get along. Dolly would appreciate Vivi's general vibe and her interests. If she's in the art club, she probably has crossed paths with Mercy, but Mercy isn't such a good vibes person and they're probably not friends. Myles probably isn't about it and I don't think Andy or Astor would be much on her radar.

Beth would probably dislike Myles because she's against petty drama and petty drama is his middle name. She might be friendly with Astor in passing, and I doubt she'd have time for most of my other kids.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
[+] spoiler
V5:
G063 Natali Greer was just unlucky.
B047 Marcus Leung lost his way. (Adopted from Solomir.)

V6:
B001 Min-jae Parker is locked away.
B021 Crist?bal Morales let his guard down.
G017 Raina Rose got washed away.
G003 Bridgette Sommerfeld got a shock. (Adopted from Aloha.)
G029 Georgia Lee Day went home. (Adopted from frogue.)
Nathan Lovegrove was left behind.

V7 Pregame:
Myles Roux is considering his options.
Dolores Upton is exploring the past.
Andy Silverman is balling out.
Siyanda Nagi is on the run.
Mercy Ames is passing judgment.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

[+] spoiler

Fenris
Player

October 27th, 2017, 1:04 am #8

(pounds table) new kids new kids new kids

Vivi: its been so long since ive given the Dante Spiel but: dante has hit on Every Girl at least once. he's a good boy and backs off immediately after being told no and also isnt into sex or serious relationships so he's pretty harmless but like every girl would know him at least tangentially, even if their only interaction was to tell him to fuck off. all that said i actually think him and vivi could get along real well as friends? maybe they went on a couple of dates but i imagine it wouldn't be intense of a thing enough to sustain her attention, but as friends dante's super chill and definitely the will-try-anything-once type! they'd have fun i think.

i have... No idea what Ivy would make of her. like i wanna say she'd take advantage of her because she's the type but i'm not sure how or why she would so it might just be a "idk she's fucking weird" from her. Nia likes hanging around unusual people and people with unusual interests so she can learn new things, but she's personally pretty staid and idk if/when they'd necessarily interact. tarot and astrology are things nia finds interesting at the moment, but she's only really interested in them intellectually. Artem would just be pretty blown away by her energy and creativity and he probably had a crush on her at some point before realizing that she's clearly way too happy for him. Axel wouldn't be on her radar at all i don't think

Beth: gestures at Dante again. i'd guess she just turned him down and they probably haven't interacted since? i'm sure she has no patience for Ivy and the feeling is mutual. Ian would get along well with her if they interacted, i feel. don't think any of my other kids have anything!

sorry for writing a novel lemme know whatcha think
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] spoiler
Dante Luciano Valerio - Looking for penguins.
Then: None Now: [x] [x]
Ivy Langley - Holding hands.
Then: [x] [x] [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x]
Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - Drawing.
Then: [x] Now: [x] [x]
Axel Fontaine - Totally surrounded.
Then: [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x] [x]
Artem Fyodorov - Looking for a story.
Zen Alicea Feliciano - Hanging out with squirrels!
Then: [x] Now: [x]

[+] spoiler
Gwendolyn "Gwen" Carlisle - Looking for attention.
Moira Bellamy - Looking for help.
Rory Wrona - Looking for some quiet.
Salvador "Sal" Mendoza - Looking for an argument.
Dylan MacKenna - Looking for a revolution.

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

October 27th, 2017, 1:20 am #9

I think all three of my kids would love Thirdo!
[+] spoiler
Jerry Fury - The man, the myth, the legend
Coleen Reagan - The girl who half-loved the world
[+] spoiler
V5 Roster:
Cody Patton : That bitch.
Sean Mulcahy : The world was kind to reprieve him of his fear...
Jessica Sanders: She hoped it would be quick...
[+] spoiler
20:17Sideliner:Toben and Ricky are like a sibling version of the Joker and Batman, only Batman is just as much of a mass murderer. He just hides it better.
19:58LaurelsHow does your dick smell like Fritos?
14:36 MimiI THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS > 14:36MimiI THOUGHT YOU REALLY LICKED HER

Ryuki
Leader
Ryuki
Leader

October 27th, 2017, 2:40 am #10

What kind of job does Beth have? Ned works at a Walmart, so maybe they could be coworkers. He'd be nice enough to get along with and express his dream of becoming a voice actor to her.

Zach could take advantage of Vivi's naivety to prank her. Yuki would be interested in learning about auras and tarot readings for her fantasy writing.
[+] spoiler
Deviant Art page: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/
[+] spoiler
V6 Character Portraits 1: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628674956
V6 Character Portraits 2: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628677580
V6 Character Portraits 3: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628707051
V6 Character Portraits 4: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628790712
V6 Character Portraits 5: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628826007
V6 Character Portraits 6: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628872275
V6 Character Portraits 7: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628917002
V6 Character Portraits 8: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629018182
V6 Character Portraits 9: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629104652
V6 Character Portraits 10: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629224217
V6 Character Portraits 11: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -630645292
V6 Character Portraits 12: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -694930675
[+] spoiler
Ned Jackson Sprite (from Yugikun)
Yuki Hayashibara Sprite (from Yugikun)
Zachary Beck Sprite (from Yugikun)

Ned Jackson (by Mimi)

Yuki Hayashibara (by Mimi)
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
Mains
Ned Jackson- Voice actor extraordinaire
[+] spoiler
M1-P1-P2-P3-P4-P5
Yuki Hayashibara- The smart triplet
[+] spoiler
P1-P2-P3
Zachary Beck- Short, foul-mouthed prankster
[+] spoiler
P1-P2
Others
Yuko Hayashibara- The tough triplet (to Yugikun)
Yuka Hayashibara- The pretty triplet (to Maraoone)