Play With Me

V7 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V7 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
Mimi
Winner

October 30th, 2017, 5:25 am #11

@Juanitahissy:
** Beth and Jonah shall be the sweetest, warmest mom & dad George Hunter High has ever seen.
** Also, Vivi would be super into Laurie's glitter uggs.

@Somer:

**Beth would very much appreciate any help with the rugrats, but I think she'd be a little embarrassed to bring Janie to her house and have her see her living situation. I love the idea of them being close though! Maybe Janie has to set an example/really wants out of the house and works at Jonah's parent's Soul Food restaurant with her? I feel like Beth is also the type to encourage Janie's piano playing, but try and steer her toward more realistic careers.
** Vivi would definitely hang out with Adele if they were to see one another at a party and would be more than happy to talk with her, she'd not that big of a reader though because it takes too much time and dedication, so I feel like she'd be a little mystified by Adele's patience.

@Malloon:
**Beth and Chloe would probably be decently close, but I feel like Beth would feel a little insecure around her or really idolize how pulled together her life seems, so she might have a little bit of a wall up towards her. Maybe they were closer in the past, but once Chloe started getting her life in gear and Beth stayed more or less in the same position they grew apart?

@Lord:
** Vivi and Lucas seem like two peas! I imagine their split was pretty amicable and they're totally fine being in one another's presence without any strong lingering feelings (though I imagine Vivi stills loves each and every one of her exes for being part of her life). She'd definitely be inspired by his passion and love and while they were dating may have been some sort of muse for him, maybe with the two bouncing ideas back and forth between one another in fits of creativity. She'd be enamored by the idea of being in a movie, but is probably better off as a background character due to her lack of dedication (though she'd definitely create her own backstory and motive for 'Gasping Woman') As for Sierra, she's very accepting towards all people, but I feel like Sierra's cynicism would confuse her more than anything and she'd spend much of their interactions trying to get her to cheer up. It'd be sweet if Sierra was some kind've silent bodyguard for her though, trying to keep away the bad influences even if Vivi wouldn't be able to differentiate.

** I like the idea that Beth and Lucas dated. I feel like maybe his drinking would remind her of her mom and she'd try to fix him since she can't fix her mom, but would eventually tire of his dependence and move on. Maybe there's still some tension there? She wants to be able to help him, but she may have written him off and things could still be awkward between them. Or maybe he was still flirting around while they were dating? Beth isn't super jealous, but she's not one to deal with nonsense like that. Sierra and her could've been friends when they were younger and could still exchange the typical pleasantries, but I feel like life took them different ways. Beth ended up having to take care of her family and probably would consider Sierra kind've petty for going out of her way to piss hers off.

@Boogie:

** Already talked to you about Chris, but Vivi has also dated Forrest for a very brief moment in time, so Abe could have some kinda feelings about that? They might be friends tangentially but I feel like he'd be more amused by her behavior than any actual interest in her as a person!

@Backslash:
** Vivi would be fascinated by Dolly, she's a fan of anything unique and anything that stands out in a crowd and that's very Dolly, though she'd be a little confused because lolita looks super uncomfortable to wear. They can do tarot together and Dolly would just have to nod and smile while Vivi explains just how real and legit it is and why the stars decide their destiny. She'd likely buy some of Dolly's etsy baubles!

** Auntie Beth would not give Myles the time of day and would advise many of her friends not to be bothered by anything he says, because a reaction is what gets him off. And she definitely saw Astor tagging something and has no time for that, she has bigger things on her plate.

@Fenris:
** Vivi and Dante could appreciate the beauty of humans together! She's definitely the type to bring other people into her shennanery, though, and has probably dragged him into a couple late night lake swims and such because everything is more fun with a buddy! Ivy and Vivi probably aren't even on one another's radar, Vivi likely gets a bad vibe from her and would steer clear, while Vivi's complete unabashed tendency to be completely herself regardless would make Ivy's bullying pointless because it wouldn't effect her. I could see her being tangentially friendly with Nia, but I feel like Nia would get all she needed from Vivi in just one hang out and likely wouldn't seek out her friendship. Vivi's very personable and friendly and she might try and get Artem out of his shell? He could maybe have a crush on her from afar, but I don't he'd flirt with her, so she'd be unaware of it.

** Beth would be considerate of his feelings, but would politely decline Dante. Maybe if she had time, but, she doesn't. All her sorries, though. I actually think her and Ian are a decent fit, though she'd want him to break out from under the Sports Bros thumbs. I don't think they'd be super close, but she would make sure to say hello to him and talk to him any time they saw one another!

@Ricky:

Eat a weiner. Thirdo is a transfer loner who has no friends.

@Ryuki
** Vivi the spirit guide is happy to help anyone down the rabbit hole of spirituality, as long as she gets to play at least one game of D&D with her before she got bored. And only if she can come in costume.
** Beth is a server at Ruggahissy's kid's family's restaurant! I can't actually see Ned's profile because idk my google account 8D, but if he's friendly with her, she'll be friendly back!

Un-Persona
Mr. Danya

October 30th, 2017, 6:42 am #12

Asante would probably admire Vivi's quirky nature and antics from afar, but would probably keep it that way on purpose, since he'd feel they're on opposite ends of the same spectrum. On the other hand, my girl Mitzi would have been attracted to Vivi for much of the same reasons, and would have enjoyed sharing their creativity. If they had dated, I imagine they would have broken up since Mitzi would actually prefer a longer, less spontaneous relationship, which came down to a conflict of interest.
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & ❤ ❤
[+] spoiler
V7 - ❤ ❤ ❤ - PV3 - {❤} ❤ ❤ - TV3 - ❤ ❤ - V8 - ❤ ❤ ❤
[+] spoiler
21:33RattlesnakeIf you can't ninja roll the solution is to get naked until you can ninja roll

Justice for Natali - Today at 4:21 PM
Your adorable face will not save you from the long dick of the law

Gianni - Today at 8:05 PM
Sometimes the big tru tru different than the small tru tru

October 30th, 2017, 4:29 pm #13

Mimi wrote:@Lord:
** Vivi and Lucas seem like two peas! I imagine their split was pretty amicable and they're totally fine being in one another's presence without any strong lingering feelings (though I imagine Vivi stills loves each and every one of her exes for being part of her life). She'd definitely be inspired by his passion and love and while they were dating may have been some sort of muse for him, maybe with the two bouncing ideas back and forth between one another in fits of creativity. She'd be enamored by the idea of being in a movie, but is probably better off as a background character due to her lack of dedication (though she'd definitely create her own backstory and motive for 'Gasping Woman') As for Sierra, she's very accepting towards all people, but I feel like Sierra's cynicism would confuse her more than anything and she'd spend much of their interactions trying to get her to cheer up. It'd be sweet if Sierra was some kind've silent bodyguard for her though, trying to keep away the bad influences even if Vivi wouldn't be able to differentiate.

** I like the idea that Beth and Lucas dated. I feel like maybe his drinking would remind her of her mom and she'd try to fix him since she can't fix her mom, but would eventually tire of his dependence and move on. Maybe there's still some tension there? She wants to be able to help him, but she may have written him off and things could still be awkward between them. Or maybe he was still flirting around while they were dating? Beth isn't super jealous, but she's not one to deal with nonsense like that. Sierra and her could've been friends when they were younger and could still exchange the typical pleasantries, but I feel like life took them different ways. Beth ended up having to take care of her family and probably would consider Sierra kind've petty for going out of her way to piss hers off.
All sounds good to me! I think the reason that Lucas and Beth split should be because of his drinking. I like the idea that they got together because Beth genuinely wanted to help him, but his unwillingness to shake his addict was what ultimately ended their relationship.
[+] spoiler
Sierra Cook - The rebelling, cynical nature lover
  • Pregame: 1, 2
  • Memories: 1, 2, 3
Lucas Abernathy - The lady loving, film making nightmare fetishist
  • Pregame: 1, 2, 3, 4
  • Memories: 1

Somersault
Survivor

October 30th, 2017, 6:40 pm #14

Yeah, that sounds good! Janie and Beth could totally be coworkers!
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
Keisha Higgins-Bell - "Sorry, but am I interrupting something?" - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
[+] spoiler
Kelly Nguyen: "Finding the weather nice?" - Up We Go - LIGHTS
Memories:
Pregame: Universe
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] spoiler
Adele Jones: "Bitch, yes!" - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself
[+] spoiler
Abaynesh Dula: Go away, I'm reading about the Cold War. - Cooking something up. - Raise Your Glass - P!nk
Janie Lyons: I'm the responsible one. Totally. - Keeping it under control. - Cry Me Out - Pixie Lott
[color=33d8568]Cleo Braithwaite[/color]: Fuckboi I know that's not my name in your mouth, or it's comin' back out with some teeth. - Planning her path. - Werkin Girls- Angel Haze
[+] spoiler
Seema Desai - Striving for success. - "Planning is perfection, and I have many plans."
Melanie Washington - Hoping for happiness. - "Like, don't you think that's the whole point of acting? Getting people involved?
Lavender Lal - Aiming for attention. - "I'm not just her twin."
Sade Kagale - Bracing for burden. - "So, have tennis practice at 4, babysitting at 7, pick up my brother at 10? I can totally do that."
[+] spoiler
Keisha by Ryuki!
Kelly by Ryuki!
Abaynesh by Ryuki!
Adele by Ryuki!
[+] spoiler
Candice Banks never had time. ((Given to Muninn!))

Cicada Days
Winner

November 15th, 2017, 6:05 pm #15

Only ideas for Vivi, after restraining my more stupid and unnecessary ideas:
- Beryl. The two of them really seem like they'd be kindred spirits, engaging in the same essentially fae hobbies. I could see them having a sort of close in a way relationship where they both understand they'll drift apart and inherently come back together as both of their interests meander all over the place and lead them where they will. They'd both have infinite weird ideas and stories to fling at each other I'm sure. Each has at least one avant garde sketch of the other stuffed away somewhere.
- Charelle and Vivi could have had a brief fling over some herb and post party glow, shrug? And they don't really bother to keep up with one another after the fact. Maybe Charelle sometimes mooches Vivi's weed stash? Charelle would be the sort to passively take advantage of people, if that's to your taste.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
"C'mon! It's just a prank, bro."

- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4
Unofficial Theme : 'When it's clear to everybody I'm always the last to know.'
Extra art by Mimi! (1)
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
Sprite credit to Yugikun (Beryl Mahelona, Gyu-ri Christensen, and Demetri Fustcher) and Fenris (Charelle Chernyshyova, Ramsey Cortez, and Joanne Coleman).
[+] spoiler
Character Relationships (no longer updated)
Hero | Swap
[+] spoiler

B036 - Dead
(Adopted from Yugikun)
[+] spoiler
"And you were the one looking to pick a fight. Don't complain when you don't get the one you want."
- Memories - 1 2 3 4 5 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 - Sadie Hawkins - 1 2
[+] spoiler
"Hope that's good enough."
- Arsenal - Bag of dried chipotle chilies (LOST)
- Island - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
- Meanwhile - 1 2
[+] spoiler

G047 - Dead
[+] spoiler
"It's Tina."
- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 - Sadie Hawkins -
[+] spoiler
"You're nothing."
- Arsenal - The 'Man Catcher' (LOST)
- Island - 1 2
- Meanwhile - 1
- ??? - 1
Sprite credit to Fenris (Ben Fields) and Yugikun (Tina Luz).

Fenris
Player

November 15th, 2017, 7:56 pm #16

Mimi wrote:@Fenris:
** Vivi and Dante could appreciate the beauty of humans together! She's definitely the type to bring other people into her shennanery, though, and has probably dragged him into a couple late night lake swims and such because everything is more fun with a buddy! Ivy and Vivi probably aren't even on one another's radar, Vivi likely gets a bad vibe from her and would steer clear, while Vivi's complete unabashed tendency to be completely herself regardless would make Ivy's bullying pointless because it wouldn't effect her. I could see her being tangentially friendly with Nia, but I feel like Nia would get all she needed from Vivi in just one hang out and likely wouldn't seek out her friendship. Vivi's very personable and friendly and she might try and get Artem out of his shell? He could maybe have a crush on her from afar, but I don't he'd flirt with her, so she'd be unaware of it.

** Beth would be considerate of his feelings, but would politely decline Dante. Maybe if she had time, but, she doesn't. All her sorries, though. I actually think her and Ian are a decent fit, though she'd want him to break out from under the Sports Bros thumbs. I don't think they'd be super close, but she would make sure to say hello to him and talk to him any time they saw one another!
im down for All of this. yeah tbh Ivy gets big time bored when people dont react to her bullying and just stops caring. i am especially SUPER down with Vivi tryin to get Artem out of his headspace bc he def has the capacity to be down for Some Shit if you can get him to stop stressing for five minutes
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] spoiler
Dante Luciano Valerio - Looking for penguins.
Then: None Now: [x] [x]
Ivy Langley - Holding hands.
Then: [x] [x] [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x]
Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - Drawing.
Then: [x] Now: [x] [x]
Axel Fontaine - Totally surrounded.
Then: [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x] [x]
Artem Fyodorov - Looking for a story.
Zen Alicea Feliciano - Hanging out with squirrels!
Then: [x] Now: [x]

[+] spoiler
Gwendolyn "Gwen" Carlisle - Looking for attention.
Moira Bellamy - Looking for help.
Rory Wrona - Looking for some quiet.
Salvador "Sal" Mendoza - Looking for an argument.
Dylan MacKenna - Looking for a revolution.

Shiola
Winner

November 16th, 2017, 12:05 am #17

I can definitely see Erika Stieglitz and Vivi getting along, as they're both into the hippie stuff and Erika likes to spend most of her time around "good vibes only" sorts of people. I could see Vivi putting up the idea of doing shrooms together and Erika slowly but surely getting sold on it; that could be a really interesting pregame thread to write.

I could also see Henry Sparks being attracted to Beth, and maybe getting up the courage to ask her out - but he didn't, for one reason or another. Maybe he was attracted to her maturity and no-bullshit persona, but didn't see any hope in doing so and wrote the idea off in his head. If they've ever hung out he's probably seen the same kind of intensity in her that he sees in himself, and probably thinks he "gets" her.

Cactus
Mr. Danya

November 16th, 2017, 4:43 am #18

I could see Beth being the kind of person who would have noticed that Victor was having trouble with some of his classes, and offered to help tutor him. He'd probably be embarrassed, but he's a nurturer himself, and he's desperate to turn his grades around, so he'd be okay with it. I could see them bonding over their shared work ethic and unique home situations.
---
[+] spoiler
Connor Lorenzen: When you're this good, image is everything.
Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Memories: 1

Morgan Dragosavich: Ahh, I'll figure shit out later. Let's go!
Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

Ross Miller: Just hangin' out, man.
Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
Memories: 1 - 2

Claudeson Bademosi: It's a beautiful day, I think.
Pregame: 1 - 2

Ariana Moretti: The verbal assassin.
Pregame: 1 - 2
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
[+] spoiler
B033 - Cole Hudson: Sprung a leak.
B011 - Adam Amato: Refused to besmirch those walls.
B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
G034 - Jamie Li: Left us far before her time.
B011/99 - Burton Harris/Ken Lawson: The Kermit-squad.
[+] spoiler
< | Angelina | Gilbert | Andrew | Art | Wade | Rupert | Mary | Alexander | Dean | Sarah | Zilya | Alicia | Staffan | Trent | Jodene | >
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
The New Adventures of Ed-liver and Mike: Writing Essays and Making Pizza

MaskedMountain
Cannon Fodder
MaskedMountain
Cannon Fodder

January 1st, 2018, 12:28 am #19

Altan Ochir might be friends with Vivi just on the basis of being in the Art Club together, as well as Altan's tendencies for daydreaming.
[+] spoiler
Altan Ochir - "Botany puts you in control, everything you do is down to you, and I like that."
Estela Cardoso - "You despicable cretin, how could you assume your affluence and privelidge gives you the right to dismiss your smarter colleagues on a racial and wealth basis only?"
Osiris Wesley - "Nice to see another foodie here, wanna try some of my trademark Molokhiya?"