This is the place to plan out your V5 Pregame stuff! Looking for a date? A rival? A study buddy? All and more may be found here! Feel free to start planning threads of your own, and reply to those of others.Note: V5 Pregame is still a ways off. This is just a place to get your thoughts in order.

One Final Very Last Minute Relationship Thread For Psyche

Cake
Contender
Cake
Contender

June 18th, 2013, 10:12 am #1

Alright, so the game is afoot!

.... o_o ....

There are many new handlers and new characters since I was last active in pregame and now that the V5 game is underway and both my guys are intro'd, I think it would be a good time to make some finishing touches in terms of preset relationships or how much your characters might know mine and vice-versa.

So, just let me know what set things our characters might probably know about each other. You can even remind me, if you mentioned something before and I just forgot or something. I'll try to incorporate everything as best as I can into the game, when applicable.

Here's the old relationship thread I made which I didn't bother filling out afterwards. >_< .... http://s10.zetaboards.com/SOTF_V2/topic/7405156/1/

My V5 Characters:
Kyran Dean's Profile - http://sotf.wikia.com/wiki/Kyran_Dean
V5 Start Thread: Don't Stop, Tick Tock, Sun Blows Up Today

Here are some character connections I can remember from pregame and planning:
- Gray Emerson
- Alex Ripley
- Sean Mulcahy
- Claire Monaghan
- Corey Esposito
- Rutherford Roger Jr
- Adonis Alba -
- Cooper Komorowski
- Timothy Abrams
- Cassidy Kant
- Cammy Davidson
- Virgil Jefferson-Davis
- Brandon Baxter
- Rachel Langdon
- Arthur Wells
- Harry Hanley

Miles Strickland's Profile - http://sotf.wikia.com/wiki/Miles_Strickland
V5 Start Thread: Rebel Diamonds

Here are some character connections I can remember from pregame and planning:
- Naomi Bell
- Summer Simms
- Cody Patton
- Travis Webster
- Francis St. Ledger
- Owen Kay
- Stacy Ramsey
- Stacey Mordetsky
- Adam Morgan -
- Michael Eastmund
- Amaranta "Mara" Montalvo
- Mallory McCormick -
- Brandon Baxter -
- Brianna Battaglia

Aura
Winner
Aura
Winner

June 18th, 2013, 10:16 am #2

Just making a small not here, but the "May" was dropped from Stacey's name. She's just Stacey Mordetsky now.

[+] spoiler
v5 Characters:

B029- Matt Masters- DECEASED (114/152)

B043- Adonis Alba- DECEASED (124/152)

G051- Stacey Mordetsky- DECEASED (136/152)

Shangela
Survivor

June 18th, 2013, 6:51 pm #3

Hey there Acid Cat,

I wasn't around much for pre-game (only returning to SotF juuuust before v5 started) so I never really had the chance to develop my character, Brianna Battaglia. From what I have established with the character, I think she would make an interesting antagonist or a begrudging ally to Miles.

Brianna won the class presidency during this group's Junior year. I didn't specify how she did it, but I'd imagine it was a result of her appealing to the "freaks and geeks" of Aurora High. If you wanted to work it into his canon that he ran against her and lost Junior year, he can have some residual animosity to Brianna.

She's fat, a politician's daughter, very vocally active in the Gay-Straight Alliance, one of the annoying overachievers within the classroom setting. I also have her as a currently non-specified member of the student council (probably a smaller role as she's otherwise occupied in other clubs), so they could have left over tension from there too.
It wouldn't be too much of a stretch for Miles to dislike my character. Should they meet up on the island..well, Brianna better hope that their mutual interest in diplomacy would keep her from getting hunga munga'd.

-Credit goes to the lovely and talented Payouni of DeviantArt
Take another drag, turn me to ashes
Ready for another lie?
Says he's gonna teach me just what fast is,
Says it's gonna be alright

NOTE:I'm always looking for helpful critique on my roleplaying. If you see something you like (or don't like) feel free to PM me. I'll only get better with the more advice you all give me~
[+] spoiler
Cards

Do I feel like a hero?/ Who wants to take the bullet?

SOTF v5 Character Roster
G074: Brianna Battaglia
Weapons: Wooden Practice Katana (Assigned), Sharpened Ice Skating Blade (Given by Chris Harlin), Browning Hi-Power 9mm handgun (Taken from Theodore Fletcher)
Death:Suicide via Drug Overdose (91/152)
Storyline Progression: (Start) I -> II -> III -> IV -> V -> VI (End)
Quote:"There's a way off of this island, but we're only going to find it if we work together."
---
B036:Benjamin Ward (Adopted from Solomir)
Weapons: Box Cutter (Pilfered from High School), Scythe (Left by Katarina Konipaski)
Death: Exsanguination via Stab Wound to the Femoral Artery (53/152)
Kill Count: 2 (Oscar Trig, Janie Sinneave)
Storyline Progression: (Solomir-Start) I -> II (Solomir-End) -> (Start)III -> IV -> V -> VI ->VII (End)
Quote: TBD
[+] spoiler
B??? - Cormac Callen: Formerly a football hero, dreaming of being a military hero, currently a lost boy, searching for a new identity.
G??? - Henry Hawkins: Formerly a cancer survivor, begging for life, currently a track superstar, crafting her second shot at life.
G??? - Fatima Farhan: Formerly an outcast, finding solace in her school work, currently a fashionista, masquerading behind a veil of confidence.
B??? - Geoffrey Go: Formerly just a kid, making everybody laugh, currently an activist, running for Class President.

Espi
Winner

June 29th, 2013, 7:24 pm #4

I feel like Nina would be relatively close with both of them, though maybe Gwen may also be friends with Kyran. Not sure, though.
V5: Cut Short
Theodore Fletcher
Nina Clarke
Gwen O'Connor

V6: Broken Down
Alice Baker (->Aura)
Henry Spencer
Blair Moore

V7: Unprepared
Rhonda Lawson[/b
Toby Underwood
Paloma Salt