On the subject of Chase Rodriguez

Pippin
Winner

November 18th, 2012, 7:37 pm #1

So, as you may or may not know, I currently have four characters. This unfortunately means I'm going to have to give one of them up for v5 proper. If the title didn't already give it away, I'm planning on dropping Chase Rodriguez.

However, I'd still kinda like to see how he turns out on the actual island. So, is there anybody who'd be interested in picking up Chase, looking after him and leading him to his untimely demise? His profile's located in the above link.
[+] Spoiler
Lyra Doyle-Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky Land Ho
Current Thread: Lo Mein Event - ?Whatever you need, I've got you covered!?
Katie Agustien-If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch, make it a good one Bastille
Current Thread: he let me set fire to a fleet of ships when no-one else would - ?Maybe we can trade. I get to watch you dance, you get to watch me work out.?
Stepney Cruz-I'm taking back the crown, I'm all dressed up and naked, I see what's mine and take it Memes
Current Thread: Clinging to Loss - ?Didja know this place is supposed to be haunted??
Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money Keane
Current Thread: Generation Loss - ?Oh, and hey, don?t worry ?bout earlier, it?s all cool. I think you?d probably have been hurt worse than me if we?d collided, anyways.?
Aurelien Valter-It's deep in their bones, they'll run into smoke when the fire is fierce Football
Current Thread: I'M A SHARK, I'M A SHAAARK, SUCK MY DIIIIICK, I'M A SHAAARK - ?Goodbye, friend. I will miss you.?
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
V4!
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus)
Current location-Paint it Black-DECEASED-Neck broken by Maxwell Lombardi
Weapons-Wallet with German marks, Yatagan, guitar, Savage Model 1907 (.32 ACP)

V5!
B004-Owen Kay-?I don?t... don?t want to die...?-Weapons: Table Leg, Rusty Golf Club-Never Truly Had A Chance

G041-Amy Bachelor-Mike, I... I don?t want to--Weapon: Blackjack-Can't Live On Hope Alone

B024-Francis St. Ledger-?Megan, just... just fuckin? listen to me.?-Weapon: Insulated Blanket-Crossed The Line

V6!

G021-Mia Rose-You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong
Died in: Elapsam Semel Occasionem Non Ipse Potest Iuppiter Reprehendere
Weapon: Uzi-Pro

G034-Astrid Tate-So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Died in: End of the Line
Weapon: Pickaxe

G006-Bryony Adams-Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Died in: eternitybox
Current Weapon: Deck of playing cards, broken easel leg.
[+] Spoiler

Owen, Francis and Amy, all by Mimi

Amy Bachelor, by Violent-Medic

Owen Kay, by Un-Persona

Amy Bachelor, by Mimi

Amy Bachelor, by TurtleTyrant
[+] Spoiler
Garren Mortimer-Now you can't get mad, I'm only getting started, I won't blackout
[+] Spoiler
Beatrice Briggs and Timothy "Tim" Karim
Nothing In My Way Pippi Fontaine-I'll float on endlessly, senses eluding me, this long horizon to this open sea.
Jamie Mittelman-We will meet you where the lights are, the defenders, of the faith we are
Clover Crescent-Why would I waste another day whilst life just passes by?
Castlevania Ada Bentley-Save your cheers and my applause, I never was worth fighting for
Richard Potter-But if I had one chance to freeze time, and stand still and soak in everything, I'd choose right now
Kerry Gray-We'll finish what we started, so promise me that we'll be the Lionhearted
Marshall Nichols-Maybe that's how books get written, maybe that's why songs get sung, maybe we are the unlucky ones
Gregory "Greg" Gateshead-Built an empire of sound, as the bridges were falling down
Candice Bailey-I feel I can fly, I'm on 678 cloud 9, and ain't nothin gonna stop me
Patty English-We're all in the same boat, staying afloat for the moment
Ophelia Wright-If you're dreaming what I'm dreaming, close your eyes and feel at home
Marina-Cassandra Gro?-And we will never be alone again, 'cause it doesn't happen every day
Boyd Adkinson - And the lights, they glow, like I just lost the world war, and the scene slips away to the evenness I fake
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

Brackie
Winner

November 18th, 2012, 9:38 pm #2

Translation: I'd love to take Chase.

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
v4
Brendan Wallace is a coward.
Clio Gabriella wanted to go home.
Paige Strand needed to run.
Jacob Charles had to put back his pieces.
Aston Bennett was better than you.
Ma'afu Tuigamala made the ultimate mistake.
[+] Spoiler
v5
Janie Sinneave wanted to ride in the clouds.
[+] Spoiler
v6
Maxim Kehlenbrink did nothing wrong.
[+] Spoiler
Ezra Landau - "Pretty sure the point of life is to indulge and be pretty." - Philosophy
Hayden Lockwood - "Come to the march this Saturday and I'll show you a good time." - Pride
Allegra Varley - "Bet you I can jump from here to that boat." - Risk
Truann Coleman - "Please stop saying that." - Rage
Anya Van Doren - "Dunno why I did it. Dunno why it's your business." - Duplicity

Pippin
Winner

November 18th, 2012, 10:01 pm #3

Awesome! I definitely approve of this arrangement. So, unless there are any weird, hyperspace forms or deals I need to fill out, Chase Rodriguez now belongs to Inky. I'm looking forward to your interpretation of him!
[+] Spoiler
Lyra Doyle-Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky Land Ho
Katie Agustien-If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch, make it a good one Bastille
Current Thread: he let me set fire to a fleet of ships when no-one else would - ?Maybe we can trade. I get to watch you dance, you get to watch me work out.?
Stepney Cruz-I'm taking back the crown, I'm all dressed up and naked, I see what's mine and take it Memes
Current Thread: Clinging to Loss - ?Didja know this place is supposed to be haunted??
Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money Keane
Current Thread: Generation Loss - ?Oh, and hey, don?t worry ?bout earlier, it?s all cool. I think you?d probably have been hurt worse than me if we?d collided, anyways.?
Aurelien Valter-It's deep in their bones, they'll run into smoke when the fire is fierce Football
Current Thread: I'M A SHARK, I'M A SHAAARK, SUCK MY DIIIIICK, I'M A SHAAARK - ?Goodbye, friend. I will miss you.?
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
V4!

V5!
B004-Owen Kay-?I don?t... don?t want to die...?-Weapons: Table Leg, Rusty Golf Club-Never Truly Had A Chance

G041-Amy Bachelor-Mike, I... I don?t want to--Weapon: Blackjack-Can't Live On Hope Alone

B024-Francis St. Ledger-?Megan, just... just fuckin? listen to me.?-Weapon: Insulated Blanket-Crossed The Line

V6!

G021-Mia Rose-You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong

G006-Bryony Adams-Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
[+] Spoiler

Owen Kay, by Un-Persona

Amy Bachelor, by Mimi

[+] Spoiler
Garren Mortimer-Now you can't get mad, I'm only getting started, I won't blackout
[+] Spoiler
Nothing In My Way Pippi Fontaine-I'll float on endlessly, senses eluding me, this long horizon to this open sea.
Jamie Mittelman-We will meet you where the lights are, the defenders, of the faith we are
Castlevania Ada Bentley-Save your cheers and my applause, I never was worth fighting for
Richard Potter-But if I had one chance to freeze time, and stand still and soak in everything, I'd choose right now
Kerry Gray-We'll finish what we started, so promise me that we'll be the Lionhearted
Marshall Nichols-Maybe that's how books get written, maybe that's why songs get sung, maybe we are the unlucky ones
Gregory "Greg" Gateshead-Built an empire of sound, as the bridges were falling down
Candice Bailey-I feel I can fly, I'm on 678 cloud 9, and ain't nothin gonna stop me
Ophelia Wright-If you're dreaming what I'm dreaming, close your eyes and feel at home
Marina-Cassandra Gro?-And we will never be alone again, 'cause it doesn't happen every day
Boyd Adkinson - And the lights, they glow, like I just lost the world war, and the scene slips away to the evenness I fake
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

Pippin
Winner

April 26th, 2013, 9:26 pm #4

Bringing this back again due to Inky's departure from the site. I'd still like to see Chase make it onto the island before meeting his untimely demise. If anybody's interested in adopting Chase, then just post here, or PM me, or contact me via telepathy, whichever's most convenient. Chase's profile is in the link in the first post of this topic.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
V4!

V5!

V6!

[+] Spoiler

Owen Kay, by Un-Persona

Amy Bachelor, by Mimi

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

VysePresident
Mr. Danya

April 26th, 2013, 10:32 pm #5

I'd love to take him, if you don't mind? Chase seems like he'd be a fun character to write. I'll be glad to write a sample post, if you want to make sure I won't take him too far off track.

Constructive criticism is always welcome! Feel free to send me a PM if you have any pointers or feedback you'd like to share!
Character #1: Boy #37 Ian Williams - Now with 55% less self-insert.
Designated Weapon: Polaroid Instant Camera With Film (Enough for 8 photographs)

Past - | 1 | 2 | (Current thread - Birds of a Feather)
Pregame - None
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (Final Thread - Glass
)
Character #2: Boy #66 Chase Rodriguez - Adopted from Pippin.
Designated Weapon: Silver Pill Box Containing Three Cyanide Capsules

Past - None
Pregame - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (Last seen in - Diversions)
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (Final Thread - Drawing to an End)

Pippin
Winner

April 26th, 2013, 11:42 pm #6

I... honestly hadn't considered a sample post, actually. But it'd probably be a good idea, yeah! Yeah, if you could possibly do a sample post, that'd be grand. Cheers!
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
V4!

V5!

V6!

[+] Spoiler

Owen Kay, by Un-Persona

Amy Bachelor, by Mimi

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

VysePresident
Mr. Danya

April 27th, 2013, 12:31 am #7

Okay, I'll try to send you a PM soon. I hope you don't mind if it's something fairly simple? We're rather close to the deadline for character submissions, and naturally, I'm going to be rather busy for the next two weeks preparing for my black belt test in Taekwondo, in addition to my regular schedule. I'm just thinking in terms of a couple paragraphs, at this point.

Thanks!
Constructive criticism is always welcome! Feel free to send me a PM if you have any pointers or feedback you'd like to share!

Pregame - None
)

Past - None

Pippin
Winner

April 27th, 2013, 2:08 pm #8

Yep, a short simple sample would be just fine! A couple paragraphs would be grand.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
V4!

V5!

V6!

[+] Spoiler

Owen Kay, by Un-Persona

Amy Bachelor, by Mimi

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

VysePresident
Mr. Danya

May 1st, 2013, 4:09 am #9

I sent a PM to this effect already, but in case you missed it, I wanted to let you know I've taken the liberty of posting his profile in the characters registrations. I don't want to be rude, but I'm worried about missing the deadline before I can get your response to my earlier PM. I'll be ready to withdraw him, or offer him to someone else should you feel my sample post wasn't good enough, but I wanted to leave the option open. I hope you understand.

Pregame - None
)

Past - None

VysePresident
Mr. Danya

May 2nd, 2013, 5:18 am #10

I just want to note that Pippin has responded, and turned Chase over to me. I'll try and write something up in my relationships thread tomorrow, when I'm not feeling so horrible, but for now I just want to add that I'll try to honor any previous planning and/or relationships as best I can.

Pregame - None
)

Past - None

MurderWeasel
MW's Private Rank

May 2nd, 2013, 5:59 am #11

Hey, Pippin, would you mind just tossing an official PM to my account (or that of any other staffer)? We're just trying to make sure everything's super officially noted. Thanks!

Pippin
Winner

May 2nd, 2013, 6:43 am #12

Sure thing, just sent it. Hopefully everything's good to go now!
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
V4!

V5!

V6!

[+] Spoiler

Owen Kay, by Un-Persona

Amy Bachelor, by Mimi

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler