Okay Ladies.

riserugu
Leader

December 15th, 2007, 5:59 pm #1

And gentlemen too I'm suppose. Anyway, I kind of in the same boat with Adam, me and pregame are kind of like old spinster ladies that sit across the knitting circle from one another and kind of just... glare at one another.

Anyway, I too am in need of friends, whatever and in between for my three --maybe four soon-- characters.

--Ianto--
He needs about, five to maybe seven friends and what have you -- he's the class clown, with a love of music and is just an over all cheery, friendly guy. Played a number of sports through high school, but only stuck to track, so teammates and former teammates would be nice too.

1. Nicholas Nutbrown
2. Keith Jackson
3. Andrea Vanlandingham
4. Neil Sinclair
5. Corbin Arlen
6. Christian Rydell

--Izzy--
She's your typical tomboy, and so will need more guy friends than girls. Though a similar interests, like in the martial arts, would be smashing. For her though, I need an enemy of sorts within the popular girls because I want them to have at one point been really good friends, but the whole growing older different interests pulled them apart -- I really wanna see how something like that would act out on the island, I think it'd be kind of interesting.

1. Nicholas Nutbrown
2. Adam Dodd
3. Trisha McCarroll

--Tegan--
The timid one, she needs the least amount of people because with her disorder she doesn't interact a lot to actually get too many friends. I'm thinking of having her crush on someone, though I'm still playing around with that in my head. Needs to be interested in the arts, and a bit on the nerdy side, you know. ;3

1. Melissa Diaz
2. Corbin Arlen
3. Adwin Green
4. Ethan Ashlock

Ciel
Mr. Danya

December 15th, 2007, 6:46 pm #2

Yeah. Don't worry, riser. Pregame is as boring as shit. I know that just as much as everyone else on this board, maybe even more so. However, it's pretty much necessary at this point because it's the only way to develop your characters without the game actually starting. Plus, what are we supposed to do while Endgame's being drawn to a close? Idle? The bitch about the problem is the fact that I didn't think of posting something like this when I was making the first go-around in pregame. Had to contact people by PM just to ask them. <_<

In other news - Random Newbie Barrage! :lol:

What were we talking about? Oh yeah... pregame connections. You're characters are pretty easy on my chart. Madison's been getting alot of attention, and Brad just got out of jail and is now bickering with Kara and Gabe, so... this should be as easy as shit.

Ianto - Nutbrownie (cuz one of the lead players for baseball)

Izzy - Nutbrownzy (cause he's a man)

Tegan - Nutb - shit, he doesn't work. Uhhh... Dominica? (cause... she's quiet, like Tegan? You can decide for or against this one, I don't mind. :P)

riserugu
Leader

December 15th, 2007, 7:06 pm #3

Ahh. Don't worry, it's not that I find pregame boring, it's just that I'm still trying to juggle my time around, between paying all the attention I can to my kids and crazy husband and using this as means to keep me from going insane in my freetime.

But I did pregame last time, for a good majority of the time too, and I think only two of my characters actually had someone they where really friends with per say when the game started, and with Eli it was another character of my own.

So don't think of this as me saying pregame is boring or unneeded, because I know some of you enjoy it -- think of this more like me just making sure my characters at least know someone when they hit the island, you know?

Cactus
Mr. Danya

December 16th, 2007, 12:09 am #4

Let's see what I can do for you.

Ianto'd probably know Keith from sports and they'd likely associate in the same group. More than likely they'd be pretty good friends.

I can surprisingly see Adam associating with Izzy a little bit, if nothing else from the fact that Adam is probably on school grounds early most days, and he rollerblades around the neighbourhood as his form of transportation. Very possible that they know each other and could be friendly to one another?

Don't know if I can help you out there, but Ken or Adam could fit for Tegan, just not sure how.
---
[+] Spoiler
Connor Lorenzen: When you're this good, image is everything.
Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Memories: 1

Morgan Dragosavich: Ahh, I'll figure shit out later. Let's go!
Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

Ross Miller: Just hangin' out, man.
Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
Memories: 1 - 2

Claudeson Bademosi: It's a beautiful day, I think.
Pregame: 1 - 2

Ariana Moretti: The verbal assassin.
Pregame: 1 - 2
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
[+] Spoiler
B033 - Cole Hudson: Sprung a leak.
B011 - Adam Amato: Refused to besmirch those walls.
B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
G034 - Jamie Li: Left us far before her time.
B011/99 - Burton Harris/Ken Lawson: The Kermit-squad.
[+] Spoiler
< | Angelina | Gilbert | Andrew | Art | Wade | Rupert | Mary | Alexander | Dean | Sarah | Zilya | Alicia | Staffan | Trent | Jodene | >
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
The New Adventures of Ed-liver and Mike: Writing Essays and Making Pizza

laZardo
Winner

December 16th, 2007, 2:33 pm #5

Izzy - Ren Valenti easily comes to mind when it comes to an enemy among the populars (since Ren's a tomboyish redhead, lol). I never said where Reneé was born, so I can assume she grew up on the West Coast but moved to Denton later on...but that would probably make Highland Beach actually more familiar to her than it is. @___@

Megami
Mr. Danya

December 16th, 2007, 6:30 pm #6

Well, Andrea and Ianto would, of course, know one another pretty well and considering he's her VP, I don't see why she'd dislike him, so they can be friends. ^^

Also, Ethan needs the hookup in the friend department, and since he's another patron of the arts, maybe he could know Tegan?

Chase
Player
Chase
Player

December 16th, 2007, 9:41 pm #7

Melissa and Tegan. Comic books!
Risen from the dead.

baby_g
Contender
baby_g
Contender

December 17th, 2007, 1:42 am #8

Trish is the only one of mine that I don't have active in the pre-game right now.
She's really cool, laid back though can sometimes really have a temper. She's super into art and famous ladies of the good ol' days. Favourite being Audry and Marilyn. She's a nice girl.. who wants to be her friend??
It's so nice

Theseus
Player

December 17th, 2007, 2:25 am #9

Well Corbin is kind of into the arts, him being into film making and what not, and he's a pretty friendly guy, so he could be one of Tegan's friends if you would like. He's a pretty cool laid back person, and I could see him being friendly with Tegan.

I could also see Corbin being one of Ianto's friends.

Also Neil would make a good friend for Ianto to, considering they are both musicians and what not, what happened to that message asking about our characters being in the same band? Maybe that can happen? I'm just throwing out ideas here.

ZigZaggerty
Survivor

December 17th, 2007, 8:55 pm #10

If Tegan's mother is a nurse, then she would know Adwin's mother.

They could know each other that way.

Shiola
Winner

December 18th, 2007, 12:58 am #11

I can see Christian Rydell being one of Ianto's friends.