OverusedReason
Cannon Fodder
OverusedReason
Cannon Fodder

June 13th, 2007, 4:51 pm #61

People I have sugestions so I thought I'd post them here
Firstly, the weapons suggestions, which won't be, in my opinion, much of a burden:

tranquilizer with some darts...just to make vision blurry
syringe with xonsentrated fluu virus? it sounds fairly stupid and a last, desperate option to seem creative, but it'll irritate the dude to be constantly coughing, with his nose dripping.
mines (just a couple, say..three)
trip mines

those last two can explode in the guy's hands, so they won't be extremely handy.

I also have another idea...have any of you seen those 3D programs (Google Sketchup) in which you get to design a fairly simple model of a house (or even a neighborhood)? We can design maps with that, if there's someone eager enough to try it. I don't want to give the impression of being the too-anxious-but-awfully-ignorant-newbie, but I thought I'd give it a try.
"Are not my sorrows deep, having no bottom? Then be my passions bottomless with them." - Titus

DEAD: None! ...so far

Slacker
Slacker

June 13th, 2007, 4:57 pm #62

The staff has a large selection of weapons (200+) and personally I would think that constructing a 3D map will inhibit the creativity of this site, we're a free form roleplay, having everything written in stone for us kinda ruins the creative juices that are supposedly flowing from our fingers unto our keyboard (v1 we didn't even have a map of the island and v2 it was only added for us to gain a greater idea on the location of everybody).

OverusedReason
Cannon Fodder
OverusedReason
Cannon Fodder

June 13th, 2007, 6:45 pm #63

Strong point...the sugestion came out of a thing I've been doing lately now that summer has started. I'v been drawing maps and designing houses and schools, so I thought it'd stimulate our imaginations to recreate those fields. But the exitement would only last a few weeks and then everyone'd have to atach themselves to those maps so that their descriptions could fit "properly".
"Are not my sorrows deep, having no bottom? Then be my passions bottomless with them." - Titus

DEAD: None! ...so far

Chase
Player
Chase
Player

June 14th, 2007, 12:19 am #64

It's hard enough as it is for people to collborate with the descriptions given for whoever got there before they did.

So yeah.

Risen from the dead.

Namira
Mr. Danya

June 14th, 2007, 5:09 pm #65

Question!

I would like to have a character who is older than those in the 12th grade generally are, as he has missed a year due to a serious injury sustained from a baseball bat, resulting in serious damage.

Is that permitted?

SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!
[+] Spoiler
13:58 Gianni Oh come on you broke someone's heart
13:59 Gianni you are proud, not embarrassed
13:59 Christian Yes
13:59 Christian Be proud
13:59 Christian Do we not all strive to break a human soul?
[+] Spoiler
Vincenzo/a 'Vinny' 'Enzo' Gatti | DO IT FOR THE VINE.
Toby 'Noodle' Andreasson | :|
[+] Spoiler
G008 - Kammy So'oialo | wants a new script
G062 - Becca Everett | was a damn superstar
G071 - Sunshine Cho Lee | trusted
[+] Spoiler
G026 - Rosalia Fiametta | Found it. | Walkie Talkies
G014 - Yelizaveta 'Bounce' Volkova | Out of here | Gasoline
B060 - Brock Mason | Thump. Thump |
G029 - Kristina 'Kris' Hartmann | Put Down. | Drama Bombs [∞], M79 Grenade Launcher [x6 grenades]
G117 - Jessie Anderson | Still Smiling | Faith

Megami
Mr. Danya

June 14th, 2007, 5:25 pm #66

Yup. In fact, I have a delinquent that's 20-21ish 'cause he was held back a couple times. Legally, you can attend high school until you're 21 (so I've heard), so that's perfectly fine.

Namira
Mr. Danya

June 14th, 2007, 5:28 pm #67

Cheers Meg.

Another Newbie issue solved eh?

SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!
[+] Spoiler
13:58 Gianni Oh come on you broke someone's heart
13:59 Gianni you are proud, not embarrassed
13:59 Christian Yes
13:59 Christian Be proud
13:59 Christian Do we not all strive to break a human soul?
[+] Spoiler
Vincenzo/a 'Vinny' 'Enzo' Gatti | DO IT FOR THE VINE.
Toby 'Noodle' Andreasson | :|
[+] Spoiler
G008 - Kammy So'oialo | wants a new script
G062 - Becca Everett | was a damn superstar
G071 - Sunshine Cho Lee | trusted
[+] Spoiler
G026 - Rosalia Fiametta | Found it. | Walkie Talkies
G014 - Yelizaveta 'Bounce' Volkova | Out of here | Gasoline
B060 - Brock Mason | Thump. Thump |
G029 - Kristina 'Kris' Hartmann | Put Down. | Drama Bombs [∞], M79 Grenade Launcher [x6 grenades]
G117 - Jessie Anderson | Still Smiling | Faith

Ciel
Mr. Danya

June 16th, 2007, 6:01 am #68

I've been wondering about this for a while, so I figured this would be the best place to ask. One of my characters is (or was in) the same class as the characters in V3, but he's left for some.... strange reasons, and has come back? Is that allowed in the rules?

Chase
Player
Chase
Player

June 16th, 2007, 6:17 am #69

AceBandit wrote: I've been wondering about this for a while, so I figured this would be the best place to ask. One of my characters is (or was in) the same class as the characters in V3, but he's left for some.... strange reasons, and has come back? Is that allowed in the rules?
Well...

If a) he has left for reasons that are going to be very Shogo-like, with the hero coming in from outta nowhere with knowledge that others wouldn't have and so on, that'd be bad.

But, if we're talking like he left because maybe his parents divorced or moved or something, but then came back to stay in the school, then by all means.

He has to be educationally the same as the others, and in the school by the time of the abduction.

So, it depends on the strange reasons.
Risen from the dead.