Morphogenetic Fear

The shoreline by the docks is made up of various sizes of shingle rocks that need to be traversed over before sand can be reached. Large tide pools and rocky outcrops are also visible, with the waves crashing around them. The rock formations add to the danger of the area, as the swell they help cause makes venturing out into the water a perilous prospect.
Pippin
Winner

August 20th, 2016, 7:04 pm #11

Bryony waited patiently for the other girl to collect her scattered clothing, rubbing her arm, the trickle of blood already having slowed to a few beads of crimson stubbornly clinging to her. Now that she was at the water’s edge, she could just about see the colours and shapes of her clothes on the sand. Her shoes there, her sweatpants over there, her hoody a few feet away, lying in a heap.

More importantly, she could now actually see what the girl looked like. The brief moment of hope that it would be someone like Alice or Sandra was quickly extinguished as soon as she started walking back towards Bryony. She didn’t recognise this girl at all, not even to the point of being able to guess what her name was. It wasn’t someone she could trust implicitly. She didn’t know whether she was friendly and amicable, or angry and rude. Or worse.

Right now, Bryony simply couldn’t bring herself to care anymore.

She took her glasses back from the girl, mumbling a ‘thanks’ before putting them back on. She blinked twice as her vision cleared and everything came into focus. She could see her surroundings so much better now, able to see the path leading up from the stone-coated beach, and up to the top of the cliffs surrounding her on both sides, the very top of unidentified buildings poking up above them.

Bryony considered the girl’s question. It would be so easy to lie. It was a question she had lied to so many times before, after all. But as she felt her lip wobble and her eyes grow damp again, she realised that there was no point. She wasn’t okay, and anyone with half a brain could tell that she wasn’t.

“No… No, I’m not…” Bryony said. She didn’t take her clothes back from the girl. Instead, she turned round, walked forwards a few steps, and sat down in the surf, numb to the cold water washing over her. She could see now just how far away she was from even getting off the island proper. There were huge outcrops of rock dotted out in the water, far further than she’d managed to reach. Even further out was a huge metal bridge, her gateway to escape, far enough away that she’d probably have drowned before passing under it.

“I’m… I’m going to die here. I’m going to die and no-one’s going to care. All of my friends are here, and they’re all going to get… to get… killed too… and then sooner or later it’ll be me and I’ll disappear without doing anything of any worth in my life, because I’m just so useless and I just… I just…”

Bryony sniffled and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand, before wrapping her arms around her knees and breaking down into distraught sobs.
[+] spoiler
Lyra Doyle-Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky Land Ho
Current Thread: Lo Mein Event - ?Whatever you need, I've got you covered!?
Katie Agustien-If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch, make it a good one Bastille
Current Thread: he let me set fire to a fleet of ships when no-one else would - ?Maybe we can trade. I get to watch you dance, you get to watch me work out.?
Stepney Cruz-I'm taking back the crown, I'm all dressed up and naked, I see what's mine and take it Memes
Current Thread: Clinging to Loss - ?Didja know this place is supposed to be haunted??
Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money Keane
Current Thread: Generation Loss - ?Oh, and hey, don?t worry ?bout earlier, it?s all cool. I think you?d probably have been hurt worse than me if we?d collided, anyways.?
Aurelien Valter-It's deep in their bones, they'll run into smoke when the fire is fierce Football
Current Thread: I'M A SHARK, I'M A SHAAARK, SUCK MY DIIIIICK, I'M A SHAAARK - ?Goodbye, friend. I will miss you.?
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
V4!
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus)
Current location-Paint it Black-DECEASED-Neck broken by Maxwell Lombardi
Weapons-Wallet with German marks, Yatagan, guitar, Savage Model 1907 (.32 ACP)

V5!
B004-Owen Kay-?I don?t... don?t want to die...?-Weapons: Table Leg, Rusty Golf Club-Never Truly Had A Chance

G041-Amy Bachelor-Mike, I... I don?t want to--Weapon: Blackjack-Can't Live On Hope Alone

B024-Francis St. Ledger-?Megan, just... just fuckin? listen to me.?-Weapon: Insulated Blanket-Crossed The Line

V6!

G021-Mia Rose-You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong
Died in: Elapsam Semel Occasionem Non Ipse Potest Iuppiter Reprehendere
Weapon: Uzi-Pro

G034-Astrid Tate-So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Died in: End of the Line
Weapon: Pickaxe

G006-Bryony Adams-Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Died in: eternitybox
Current Weapon: Deck of playing cards, broken easel leg.
[+] spoiler

Owen, Francis and Amy, all by Mimi

Amy Bachelor, by Violent-Medic

Owen Kay, by Un-Persona

Amy Bachelor, by Mimi

Amy Bachelor, by TurtleTyrant
[+] spoiler
Garren Mortimer-Now you can't get mad, I'm only getting started, I won't blackout
[+] spoiler
Beatrice Briggs and Timothy "Tim" Karim
Nothing In My Way Pippi Fontaine-I'll float on endlessly, senses eluding me, this long horizon to this open sea.
Jamie Mittelman-We will meet you where the lights are, the defenders, of the faith we are
Clover Crescent-Why would I waste another day whilst life just passes by?
Castlevania Ada Bentley-Save your cheers and my applause, I never was worth fighting for
Richard Potter-But if I had one chance to freeze time, and stand still and soak in everything, I'd choose right now
Kerry Gray-We'll finish what we started, so promise me that we'll be the Lionhearted
Marshall Nichols-Maybe that's how books get written, maybe that's why songs get sung, maybe we are the unlucky ones
Gregory "Greg" Gateshead-Built an empire of sound, as the bridges were falling down
Candice Bailey-I feel I can fly, I'm on 678 cloud 9, and ain't nothin gonna stop me
Patty English-We're all in the same boat, staying afloat for the moment
Ophelia Wright-If you're dreaming what I'm dreaming, close your eyes and feel at home
Marina-Cassandra Gro?-And we will never be alone again, 'cause it doesn't happen every day
Boyd Adkinson - And the lights, they glow, like I just lost the world war, and the scene slips away to the evenness I fake
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

Laurels
Mr. Danya

August 20th, 2016, 9:42 pm #12

Alba could see the girl wasn't doing well. The girl didn't even bother taking her clothes back, just her glasses, before sitting down on the beach. Alba wanted to ask about the clothes, but the girl started rambling about the horror of their situation. Alba could do nothing but slowly nod along as the girl talked about how they were likely to die in the next few days along with their friends and then be forgotten. Alba could start to feel a sinking in her stomach as well.

The girl was right, wasn't she? Alba was likely going to die here. She hadn't even turned seventeen yet, and she was going to die as part of some evil game. She was't going to play golf professionally, or go to college, nor would she see her little siblings grow up. All that would remain were the memories of those who were alive back home, all her social media accounts, and whatever she did here from the footage being recorded.

Alba shook her head. She couldn't think like that, and neither could this girl. Alba crouched down on the sand next to the sobbing girl, carefully holding the girl's clothes in her hands so they wouldn't get wet.

"Hey, hey, hey," Alba said. "Nothing's guaranteed yet. Maybe we'll find some friends with good weapons to protect us. Or maybe we'll get rescued like that one game. I mean, that was, what, 2007? 2008? Maybe the government knows what to do now that these games have happened enough. They could be coming for us right as we speak. Like, with jets and aircraft carriers and helicopters and such."

Alba cleared her throat.

"But if it means anything, I'd be willing to help you out while we're here. I mean, us girls gotta stick together, right?"
[+] spoiler
Nadia Riva
"You don't think I'm pretty enough to be a model? And you're telling me while wearing that face?"

Noah Whitley
"You look like you could use a laugh, and I have just the joke for that."

Alba Reyes
"Woo hoo! Three holes in one! That's a new record!"
[+] spoiler
Girl #007-Rachael Langdon
"I really am going to die, aren't I? Oh god, what am I going to do?"

Armed with a Solar Powered Scientific Calculator
Stabbed with a sword by Marcus Leung.
Girl #018-Claire Monaghan
"You know, I always thought I'd be seen by millions. Fuck Murphy's Law."

Armed with a Shotgun Flashlight (1 Bullet) and a bulletproof vest

Girl #035-Sophie McDowell
"People often find inspiration in the darkest times. I guess I can too."
Killed by a grenade thrown by Summer Simms

Armed with a lead pipe.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

19:10 Laurelena: When octopi eat hamsters, the resulting laughter is a mix of colorful idiocy and dainty ice skating

18:10 Mimi: "how many nipples does Miss Piggy REALLY have?"

16:57 Mimi play Fergaliscious
16:58 Mimi IF YOU EVER WANT FANS
16:58 Mimi YOU NEED FERALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi FERGALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi Omg
16:58 Mimi feral-liscious
16:58 Mimi that's
16:58 Mimi blowing my mind

16:57 KamiKaze Laurie, if you ever become a mod, let it be known that one day you will critique someone's profile who had a girl killing her family friend because he raped her, and the person will insult you by calling you a talking Oshawott doll.

21:42Acidic i AM ANAL WART MAN

00:19Delroy.... I HAVE AN IMAGE OF HANSEL FUCKING TRAVIS WITH A CHAINSAW STUCK IN MY HEAD. HOW IS THIS IN ANY WAY GOOD!?

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

Rachael Langdon
[+] spoiler

Rachael Langdon and Claire Monaghan
[+] spoiler

Rachael Langdon

Claire Monaghan
[+] spoiler

Claire Monaghan
[+] spoiler

Pippin
Winner

August 23rd, 2016, 12:22 am #13

Bryony barely heard the other girl’s words. She didn’t really need to; she could guess the general gist of them. That there was no point in giving up yet, that there was always a chance that they’d manage to escape or get rescued or that some other miracle would happen, that all Bryony needed to do was keep on hoping for the best. That sort of thing. The sort of thing you said out loud to convince yourself as much as anyone else.

You didn’t need to hear every single word someone was saying to you to figure out what their message was. The girl’s tone of voice was soft, calming; slightly firm and yet soothing still. Like her mom’s whenever Bryony had come crying to her as a little girl. Or like Alice’s when Bryony had broken down in front of her. It wasn’t the same tone as any of the bullies at school, piercing, direct and louder than necessary. Nor was it the tone Bethany used, close to normal were it not for the slight edge to it that let both siblings know who would always have the upper hand. No, this girl who was practically a stranger honestly wanted to help her out.

It was that fact, more than anything she said, that saved Bryony. She’d always tried to keep an optimistic outlook on life, no matter how much it tried to prove her wrong. No matter how much she wanted to believe there was good in everyone, there wasn’t. That was an awful truth. Some people were just assholes who’d kick you in the teeth at every opportunity they got. But there were good people, even if they weren’t good all the time; people who would do the decent thing when push came to shove.

Bryony lifted her head up, eyes bright red, tears sticking to the inside of her glasses and strands of wet hair plastered against her forehead. She was just able to hear the last part of the girl’s final sentence. Bryony looked at her for a few moments, looking like she was about to burst into tears again, but instead she bit her lip and nodded.

“Okay.”

Slowly, knees knocking against each other and legs feeling like they were made of matchsticks, Bryony clambered to her feet. She could feel the wind again, like ice on her damp skin, and she wrapped her arms around herself to try and stay warm.

“Um… I’m, um, Bryony, by the way… I’m sorry, I can’t… can’t, um, remember your name…”
[+] spoiler
Lyra Doyle-Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky Land Ho
Katie Agustien-If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch, make it a good one Bastille
Current Thread: he let me set fire to a fleet of ships when no-one else would - ?Maybe we can trade. I get to watch you dance, you get to watch me work out.?
Stepney Cruz-I'm taking back the crown, I'm all dressed up and naked, I see what's mine and take it Memes
Current Thread: Clinging to Loss - ?Didja know this place is supposed to be haunted??
Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money Keane
Current Thread: Generation Loss - ?Oh, and hey, don?t worry ?bout earlier, it?s all cool. I think you?d probably have been hurt worse than me if we?d collided, anyways.?
Aurelien Valter-It's deep in their bones, they'll run into smoke when the fire is fierce Football
Current Thread: I'M A SHARK, I'M A SHAAARK, SUCK MY DIIIIICK, I'M A SHAAARK - ?Goodbye, friend. I will miss you.?
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
V4!

V5!
B004-Owen Kay-?I don?t... don?t want to die...?-Weapons: Table Leg, Rusty Golf Club-Never Truly Had A Chance

G041-Amy Bachelor-Mike, I... I don?t want to--Weapon: Blackjack-Can't Live On Hope Alone

B024-Francis St. Ledger-?Megan, just... just fuckin? listen to me.?-Weapon: Insulated Blanket-Crossed The Line

V6!

G021-Mia Rose-You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong

G006-Bryony Adams-Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
[+] spoiler

Owen Kay, by Un-Persona

Amy Bachelor, by Mimi

[+] spoiler
Garren Mortimer-Now you can't get mad, I'm only getting started, I won't blackout
[+] spoiler
Nothing In My Way Pippi Fontaine-I'll float on endlessly, senses eluding me, this long horizon to this open sea.
Jamie Mittelman-We will meet you where the lights are, the defenders, of the faith we are
Castlevania Ada Bentley-Save your cheers and my applause, I never was worth fighting for
Richard Potter-But if I had one chance to freeze time, and stand still and soak in everything, I'd choose right now
Kerry Gray-We'll finish what we started, so promise me that we'll be the Lionhearted
Marshall Nichols-Maybe that's how books get written, maybe that's why songs get sung, maybe we are the unlucky ones
Gregory "Greg" Gateshead-Built an empire of sound, as the bridges were falling down
Candice Bailey-I feel I can fly, I'm on 678 cloud 9, and ain't nothin gonna stop me
Ophelia Wright-If you're dreaming what I'm dreaming, close your eyes and feel at home
Marina-Cassandra Gro?-And we will never be alone again, 'cause it doesn't happen every day
Boyd Adkinson - And the lights, they glow, like I just lost the world war, and the scene slips away to the evenness I fake
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

Laurels
Mr. Danya

August 23rd, 2016, 1:05 am #14

Alba smiled as the girl agreed. It was good to know Alba already had a friend in this game. The girl then introduced herself as Bryony. It wasn't a name Alba was sure she had ever heard before. It must have been a foreign kind of name or something, kind of like her own. Alba stood up with Bryony.

"Oh, I'm Alba. Alba Reyes. I'm a junior, so maybe that's why you don't know me."

Alba then looked over the wet and red-eyed girl. She looked absolutely miserable after coming out of the ocean. Alba then perked up, looking back down at the pile of clothes on the ground. She quickly knelt down and grabbed the clothes, shaking some sand off as she held them out to Bryony.

"Here," she said. "You should get dressed before you catch cold."

Alba flashed the girl another smile. She hoped this would help get Bryony back into a good mood.
[+] spoiler
Nadia Riva
"You don't think I'm pretty enough to be a model? And you're telling me while wearing that face?"

Noah Whitley

Alba Reyes
[+] spoiler

Armed with a lead pipe.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

19:10 Laurelena: When octopi eat hamsters, the resulting laughter is a mix of colorful idiocy and dainty ice skating

16:57 KamiKaze Laurie, if you ever become a mod, let it be known that one day you will critique someone's profile who had a girl killing her family friend because he raped her, and the person will insult you by calling you a talking Oshawott doll.

00:19Delroy.... I HAVE AN IMAGE OF HANSEL FUCKING TRAVIS WITH A CHAINSAW STUCK IN MY HEAD. HOW IS THIS IN ANY WAY GOOD!?

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

Rachael Langdon
[+] spoiler

[+] spoiler

Rachael Langdon

Claire Monaghan
[+] spoiler

Claire Monaghan
[+] spoiler

Pippin
Winner

August 25th, 2016, 1:06 am #15

Alba. That was the girl’s name. It wasn’t familiar in the slightest, but her explanation gave a good reason why. Bryony could probably give the names of just over half of her senior classmates off the top of her head, and could connect even fewer of those names to faces. It wasn’t for lack of trying, of course. But trying to lock yourself away from the world for a good portion of your life made it hard to get familiar with the classmates in your year; recognising the junior students was near impossible for Bryony.

And yet, despite their complete lack of shared history, despite the fact that this was the first time the two girls had ever talked to one another, Alba was willing to help her out. Despite the fact that their only shared ground, the only thing they had in common, was the fact they were both trapped in this living nightmare, Alba was still able to pick up Bryony’s clothes and give her an uneasy smile.

And somehow, as she shakily took her belongings back, Bryony managed to give a tiny smile in return.

“Thank you,” she mumbled, as she moved out of the water and onto the beach, towards her bag.

Her situation had hardly improved. She didn’t believe that the rescue boats were on their way right now. People were going to start killing, and people were going to start dying. People she was friends with, and people she’d never get a chance to be the same with. The reminder, gently pulsing inside of her head, had already removed her shaky smile. But she hadn’t been abandoned. For every murderer and wannabe ‘player’, there was someone who wanted to protect their friends and team up with strangers. For every thief, there was someone who reached out a hand to those in need.

Bryony looked down at the clothes in her hands, then lightly pressed her right hand against her damp t-shirt. God. It was completely sodden through. If she put her hoody on over this right now, then she’d just get that soaked too, and then she’d have to traipse across the island, wet and miserable again. Her panties were in a similar state, but, obviously, they were a lot smaller than a t-shirt, so with a bit of luck, they wouldn’t be so much of a problem.

Placing her clothes down on to the sand, Bryony briefly wiped down her patches of bare skin, trying to get rid of any excess droplets of water. She looked up and down the beach, making doubly sure that no-one was walking towards her, then triply sure. Then she made certain that Alba was looking somewhere else. As quick as she could, Bryony pulled her t-shirt up and over her head, the fabric doing its best to stick to her back. Dumping the sodden shirt onto her bag momentarily, she scooped up her hoody, and hurriedly threw it on. It felt weird, the slightly baggy clothing occasionally brushing against her bare skin, but it was a huge improvement, and she was already beginning to feel slightly warmer. Her sweatpants, socks and shoes shortly followed the hoody, and as if by magic, the only sign of Bryony’s grand idea was the strands of wet hair sticking to her face.

Bryony tried not to look at the handful of food bars as she re-opened her bag, but her eyes kept on getting drawn to it. Luckily, her instincts provided a fantastic solution; she screwed her eyes up, clenched her fists, then balled her t-shirt up and covered her rations up with it. Out of sight, out of mind. Hopefully her t-shirt would be able to dry fairly quickly in her bag. The only other thing of note in there was an ordinary looking pack of cards that had been a hair’s breadth away from flying open and starting an impromptu game of 52 card pick-up. They didn’t belong to Bryony. She’d made her own set of cards back at home, that were probably right now gathering dust on her desk. She’d made them RWBY themed, drawing little versions of the weapons on the back, and her favourite characters for the kings and queens and jacks. Someone else had to have put this in the bag, and after a few moments, the penny dropped, and Bryony realised that this had to be her ‘weapon’.

She snapped the bag shut, stood up and turned to face Alba, doing her best to push the familiar sinking feeling inside of her out of the way for as long as possible.

“Okay… I think I’m all dressed and… stuff…”
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
V4!

V5!

V6!

[+] spoiler

Owen Kay, by Un-Persona

Amy Bachelor, by Mimi

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

Laurels
Mr. Danya

August 26th, 2016, 2:17 am #16

Bryony thanked Alba and took the clothes. Alba let her walk away from the water so she could get dressed. Alba looked out to the sea and sighed. Alba had never seen the ocean before. Her family never really had the money for family vacations. Most vacations were to visit family around Arizona, but never to anything grand like the Pacific Ocean. Now that she thought of it, this was also her first time leaving the country. Alba always thought her first time out of the country would be for a golf competition or a study abroad program in college. It was quite strange to think about how she was experiencing so much because of the kidnapping. It wasn't the best way for her to experience these things, but she found it interesting and hoped these thoughts would be of some comfort in her time here.

Alba felt the ocean breeze blow her hair in the wind. She briefly closed her eyes and inhaled the scent of the salty sea. Bryony then said she was dressed. Alba opened her eyes and turned around.

"Great," Alba said.

Alba walked over to Bryony. She then looked up and down the sides of the beach.

"I guess we should move somewhere else," she told Bryony. "So, pick a direction and walk?"

Alba shrugged. She was really fine with whatever Bryony wanted, so she wanted her new friend to have some say if she had any opinions.
[+] spoiler
Nadia Riva

Noah Whitley

Alba Reyes
[+] spoiler

Armed with a lead pipe.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

Rachael Langdon
[+] spoiler

[+] spoiler

Rachael Langdon

Claire Monaghan
[+] spoiler

Claire Monaghan
[+] spoiler

Pippin
Winner

August 29th, 2016, 5:44 pm #17

Hmm. Maybe it would have been a good idea to have taken at least a glance at the map before closing her bag. She hadn’t really given it a second thought until now; she’d just wanted to get her stuff packed and ready to go. It wasn’t exactly easy to go anywhere, however, when you didn’t know where anything was.

Did that really matter too much, though? Maybe it would be to their benefit if they didn’t have a location to aim for set in stone. For a start, whilst she didn’t want to run around like a headless chicken, Bryony had a gut feeling that getting too attached to plans would only end in disaster. The longer this whole situation lasted, the more things would fall apart, and the easier it would be for your tightly wound strategy to unravel and scatter to the winds.

Maybe, too, if they spent a lot of time just wandering, walking the island until they tired themselves out, they would avoid the majority of unsavoury folks. They would go straight to any notable landmarks, right?

But then again, it would be a lot harder to actually meet any of her friends again, if they were intentionally avoiding anywhere that even looked like it would have groups in for as long as possible, and just wandering the island’s plains and fields.

Ugh. All this was doing was giving Bryony a headache. Maybe it would be for the best to put this all to one side for now and contemplate it when they had found somewhere to settle in.

“That, um, sounds fine to me,” Bryony said, nodding. She picked her bag up, now thankful she hadn’t been given anything particular heavy as a weapon, and slung it onto her back, just as a particularly strong sea breeze hit them, snaking its way through every small gap in Bryony’s clothing. She wrapped her arms around herself, shivering, and looked pleadingly at Alba.

“But, um, could we possibly try and find somewhere warm to go to?”

Somehow, a smile had crept onto her face as she spoke. Bryony tried to maintain it as she started walking. Smiles were going to be few and far between over the next few days. She needed to make the most of them whilst she could.

((Bryony Adams continued in The Gadfly Cometh))
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
V4!

V5!

V6!

[+] spoiler

Owen Kay, by Un-Persona

Amy Bachelor, by Mimi

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

Laurels
Mr. Danya

August 29th, 2016, 6:33 pm #18

Alba smiled at Bryony as Bryony suggested they go somewhere warm.

"Yeah, that sounds good to me too," Alba said. "I woke up outside, so I haven't seen any buildings yet. But I'm sure there's something nearby."

Alba walked with Bryony as they headed off the shoreline. Alba sighed in relief. This had been a weird start to her day, but hopefully things would turn around soon. Maybe Bryony had some tough friends who would help them out, or maybe they'd find a shelter to stay for the whole game. Maybe they'd find a way to get help to the island and save their peers. There had to be people looking for them, so maybe there was a way to draw them closer to the island.

All these thoughts fluttered around in Alba's head as they walked. The day was young, so there was always time to turn things around.

((Alba Reyes continued in The Gadfly Cometh))
[+] spoiler
Nadia Riva

Noah Whitley

Alba Reyes
[+] spoiler

Armed with a lead pipe.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

Rachael Langdon
[+] spoiler

[+] spoiler

Rachael Langdon

Claire Monaghan
[+] spoiler

Claire Monaghan
[+] spoiler