Little Boy
Contender

August 11th, 2010, 1:00 am #11

Isabel Fucking Guerra.

Roland was tense, primed to explode. He felt like a contracted spring, a cobra waiting to strike. He was dangerous, he was ready. One jab to the gut would be all it would take to bring her down. Grab her mouth and stop her from screaming, jab her in the chest and hold her still while she would fade to oblivion. That would be all it'd take. Wipe your hands, move on.

Isabel was in my English Class this year. I sat two seats away from her. She was always reading, even when we were supposed to be taking up questions. She's intelligent, always had good enough grades. She's pretty, and doesn't hang out with jerk-asses who only care about themselves. She told me once that she likes to cook. She's a human being.

She has a family who loves her.

Sweat dripped from Roland's brow as he moved about in the dark hallway. It seemed to get smaller as he closed in on her. He was panicking. His heart beat was fast.

She has a family who loves her, who're watching right now. They are watching in horror, thinking I'm going to gut their daughter on prime time TV. She told me once she likes to cook, she's good at it. She likes to do it in her spare time, and she can make a ton of dishes.

"Hi Roland." The Girl said, waving dumbly.

If she runs at me, I'm going to gut her. Oh Christ, I'm going to gut her..

Isabel looked down at the object in her hands, confused. She glanced back up at Roland.

This is surreal. This is... This is too surreal... I can't... Am I supposed to hurt her?

"“Knife? This is a….like, a horn or a trumpet or something." She said. Her shoes clicked noisily in the dark. Roland's glasses fell down his nose, but he didn't have time to push them back up.

No, no wrong way. Step back you stupid girl, step back and put it down!

"I don’t really know the difference between the two,”

Christ, stop! I'm going to kill her... I'm going to kill her! I'm gonna' reach out quick, and stab her in the chest! Focus Roland focus! This could be a trap! She could be messing with you- on three, lean and jab on three!

Roland readjusted his grip on the knife, it was too hot in the room, far too hot.

One.... Stab her, just a clean jab, below the ribs!

Two... A clean jab so her parents don't see it get messy.. You've seen videos, just like a bayonet jab, just like a bayonet!

Three- Oh Christ, you gave her fair warning! It's a trap, she's closing in, what are you DOING!? No remorse Roland! She sat two seats away from you, fucking kill her! She has a family, who love her very much...

And just like that, the trumpet was whipping through the air, smashing into his forehead. Roland careened back in the hallway, dropping his knife and pack and tumbling backwards, crumpling against the wall. He saw stars and he cursed.

But Roland was a warrior, he was an army boy. A smack across the head wasn't going to keep him down, even if it was with a brass trumpet.

She wasn't lying. She pulled a trumpet. I've been threatening a girl with a trumpet!

Roland staggered to his feet, his vision muddled. He took a few steps and then fell again. His head hurt, his head hurt like an absolute bitch.

"Isabel! Wait!" He cried out. He managed to get up once more, using the wall for balance. He grabbed his knife and hastily threw his pack around his back. He took off after her down the twisting hallway.

"Isabel! Wait, no, you've got it all wrong! Come back!" He yelled.

Tactics be damned. She was scared, she didn't know what to do! If she ran into a real psychopath, they'll tear her limbs off! I can't let this happen, I can't ever let this happen!

Roland rushed down the hall, taking a right, then a left then another right.

Christ, how big is this hall!? Mirrors everywhere, I'm doublechecking every corner I take!

"Isabel! Please, just let me explain!"

Roland rounded a corner and much to his dismay, saw it had two potential exits.

"Fucking Christ..." He cursed and took the left and sprinted down the hallway, leaping over stray doll parts and broken mirrors laying on the floor. His feet crunched on glass and he spun around the next corner to come face to face with-

Not Isabel.

A boy and a girl were staring at him. Roland's heart sank. He knew them as well. David and Meredith. The goth (emo?) girl and Dave Morrison. He'd had classes with them. Hell, Meredith had once slipped on a dodge ball in his gym class, and damn nearly broken her back in half.

I laughed at that once. I didn't see it, but I sat on the bench and laughed at that weirdo Cisco bounded over to her aid. Romance of the social rejects. Holy Christ, Danya you are one sick mother fucker...

Roland stumbled but managed to skid to a halt before knocking into the pair. His head was still ringing from the trumpet smack and his forehead felt wet, blood? He hoped he was wrong, a bruise while ugly was preferable to bleeding all over the place. He blinked rapidly, for a second he thought he saw four of them, not two.

Christ, she really messed me up....They're staring at me. But why wouldn't they be? Not every day you see a knife wielding teen rush around the corner at you. But then again, this is Survival of the Fittest...

Roland's eyes went wide.

Wait. Then they must think I've come to- Oh Fuckshit.
V5

Oswaldo Marx --> "Chicks dig scars? Yeah, I'm calling bullshit." --> Cicada Nights
Mikko "Mike" Korhonen --> "Interesting, very interesting!" --> A Casual Question
V4 / Mini's
[+] spoiler

Jay Holland > "If I just smile, I guess they'll think it's all okay." ESCAPED
Jimmy Brennan > H&K CAWS (12 gauge) > "Step through that door and underestimate me, just like all the rest!" > PLACED: 22 / 276
Roland Harte > Kris > " This is, for all intents and purposes, my war now." > PLACED: 150 / 276
Orn "Dutchy" Ayers > Harpoon > "I fell in a puddle..." > PLACED: 98 / 276

Abby Erickson > Claw Hammer > "I get tired easy, so maybe the big sleep would be good for me." PLACED: 27 / 53
Brett Torres > Raven Arms MP-25 (.25) [x4 clips (6 round capacity)] 17/24 /// Stoner 63 (5.56x45mm) [(150 rounds per Drum)] 300/300 > "Bloodthirsty little bunch, ain't we?"
Jonas Jeffries > PINK TEAM > MAC-10 [x8 clips (30 Round Capacity)] 30/30 > " 'ow doo I make the muggafuggin' kh-chg noibs?!" PLACED: 31 / 66
wrote:"My dick did the Mexican Hat Dance and I had to suppress the moan that wanted to escape." - Casey
NOTE TO SELF: Burns on the left side. LEFT SIDE.

Ruggahissy
Mr. Danya

August 11th, 2010, 1:54 am #12

"Isabel! Wait, no, you've got it all wrong! Come back!" He yelled.

Adrenaline pumped through her body as she ran. Another right, a left, another dead end, go back, turn right.

"Isabel! Please, just let me explain!"

The voice sounded further away now. She stopped and looked back. There was no one behind her and no sounds of pursuit trying to catch up with her.

Can I trust him? Let him explain. What would he say to me? “Sorry for screaming at you. I was trying to save the knife as a surprise? Surprise!

Underneath her sneakers she heard the crunching sound of little shards of glass.

She put her hand up to a mirror and leaned on it while catching her breath. Isabel just needed time to think.

I always thought he was okay. I mean, I’ve heard some girls talk about how he was a crappy boyfriend and a jerk when it came to relationships, but that sort of stuff never mattered to me. Maybe I should stop thinking like that. If I assume everyone’s a decent person just because they were normal in real life- but this isn’t real life! I’m in a mirror maze with a trumpet being chased by a guy with a sword! That’s about as far from real life as it gets.

Down the hall she saw something shine on the floor. As stealthily as she could, she walked to the spot and saw the jagged shards of a broken mirror littering the floor

I don’t think I can make it out of here just with a trumpet. I might run into Roland again; maybe someone worse.

She dropped to the floor and unzipped the bag. She found the flashlight and started looking around inside. After a moment she pulled out the first aid kit and ripped it open. She pulled out a roll of gauze and smiled. Hastily she replaced the box, zipped up the bag and placed the gauze at her feet. She sifted through the broken pieces on the floor, trying to find a nice, sharp piece. Isabel stopped her search when she found a jagged shard of mirror about a foot and a half long. Not wanting to be caught kneeling on the floor, she took the roll of gauze and began wrapping it around the piece of glass and the horn of the trumped as fast she her fingers would move. In her rush to unwind the gauze she carelessly moved her hand too close and cut herself just below her thumb.

“Ah!”

Isabel bit her tongue. He might be able to find her now. She finished her work and stood up with her newly improvised trumpet-knife. The glass extended just about five inches past the horn of the trumpet.

Better than nothing.

Isabel began walking. She took a left and found herself looking down a hall. Immediately in front of her were two people, but she couldn’t really recognize them in the dark. Past them was…..Roland again!

She stared open mouthed at him.

“....opps.”
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
- Today at 8:38 PM
imagine this happening in life
and you pissed off a cop and he made you live with some incontinent sodafreak

05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not kill a policeman
05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not steal his helmet
05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not defecate in his helmet and mail it to his grieving family.
05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not steal it again

17:06 Ruggawork An orison is a prayer
17:07 trash i don't know why i thought it was a bird
17:07 trash who looks at random ass words and thinks "huh what does that mean? whatever it's probably a bird"

14:11 Kalopsia I HEARD FURRIES AND I CAME AS FAST AS I COULD.
14:11 Imehal Lovely.
14:11 Imehal Read that again.

20:16Outfoxd I SAID I'M TAKIN IT BACK FROM THE SALTINE ESTABLISHMENT
20:16Meeemz Half the drag queens on Drag Race would beg to differ.
20:16Outfoxd EVERYONE KNOWS ALL DANCE CAME FROM AFRICA
20:17Outfoxd YOU CRACKAS NEED TO PUT SOME CHEESE ON YOSELF AND GO SIT ON A SNACK TRAY SOMEWHERE

21:07craft i
21:07craft am a fan of blowjbs.
21:07craft nods sagely
21:07Rugga ?
21:07Rugga Does that mean you get a lot of them or give a lot?
21:07craft yes
21:07craft wait
21:07Rugga ....

22:31Mimi THATS WHAT I THPGUTH
22:31Mimi THOUGHTU
22:31mudkip MIMI'S TURN
22:31Ruggahissy Thougt
22:31Ruggahissy THOUGHT
22:31Mimi HOUGHT
22:31Ruggahissy We got it
22:31Mimi THOUGHT
22:31Ruggahissy WE GOT IT
22:31Mimi we did good
22:32Mimi we're a good team

22:46 Meeemz I love dicks, though
22:46 Meeemz er
22:46 Rugga Sig quote
22:46 NaftUm
22:46 Meeemz dicky characters
22:46 Meeemz GOD NO

19:45 BikrikiI am pretty sure we can built a bridge to jerking off

00:11 Mimi DOESN'T FOAM BREAK EASILY
00:11 Ruggahissy Not if you wrap it in duct tape
00:11 MurderWeasel There's a fiberglass core.
00:12 MurderWeasel And the foam is some special sort you buy directly from another dimension using souls as currency or something.
00:12 Ruggahissy.........

14:42 Bikriki JA! Stick it in ze boot!
14:43 Rugga I LOVE THIS KID
14:43 Bikriki adds that to list of sexual euphemisms
14:43 Skyler_Phone You have a list?
14:43 Bikriki <.<
14:43 Bikriki >.>
14:43 Bikriki No...

Victoria says:
Oh wait, I totally forgot to tell you last night because I was busy whoring
Mimi says:
STORY
OF
MY
LIFE

16:42 KamiKaze I've always wondered what using a fleshlight feels like.
16:42 KamiKaze Too bad I'm not special because God didn't give me a penis. ):

17:46 Dom LET JESUS INTO YOUR HEART, NOT YOUR VAGOO

Ruggahissy this dress makes me feel like I should be having tea with the mad hatter. Not getting felt up by drunk Germans
Dom don't let them go down the rab-
Ruggahissy BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Dom SO WORTH IT

09:51 Vicky We did a good job, didn't we, Meemz?
09:51 Mimi not really, no

03:19 GeneralGoose*BUT HE'S GONNA THINK IT'S A SPOON. OR MY PENIS. WHICH IT ISN'T*

23:15 Cluevara ICE CREAM MAKES YOU FAT YOU LARDY LARD BUTT.

[+] spoiler
Jonah Heartsgrave: If you need to talk I'll listen.
Lori Martin: You're so stuck up.
Tirzah Foss: Let's have some fun.
[+] spoiler

v6
Caleb Diamond: Silly sacrificer
Hazel Jung: Abandoned actress
v5
Amaranta Montalvo: Pageant Winner
Michelle Wexler: Vegetarian sweetheart
Paris Ardennes : Scheming holy man

v4
Ethan Kent : The smartest jerk
Sally Connelley: Dainty meanie
Nick LeMonde : Eternal optimist
Isabel Guerra: Sad little girl
Autumn O'Leary: Lonely redhead
Mary-Ann Warren: Crumbling romantic

August 11th, 2010, 4:36 am #13

((Post order changed with permission from Zetta Magnetic.))

Meredith glared at Dave for a few moments before her attention was caught up by something just behind him. She looked at Roland, her eyes flicking from the blood on his forehead to the reflection of his knife in the mirror next to him. It took her less than a second to size Roland up and react to his presence. She hadn’t even stopped to consider Roland’s motive. She had simply reacted instinctively to the presence of an unsheathed knife.

Quick as a wink, she released the side of the nunchuck she had in her left hand, gathering all three links in her right. Using her left hand to pull the bags off her shoulder, she shook herself out of her bag straps and sprang to her feet, dropping her bags onto the floor behind her.

She’d seen people use nunchucks in movies before and they’d all hurt themselves with it. She wasn’t about to. Meredith brought the weapon across her body, holding it out horizontally in front of her and compressing all the links into a single thick (but slightly unstable) baton. She’d figure out how to use the it later. For now, it was a bludgeoning tool.

Meredith ran straight towards Roland with a loud shriek of anger which reverberated off the mirrors around the trio, echoing down the corridors of the mirror maze. She tried to give Dave a rough shove towards the open corridor behind her as she passed him, rapidly closing the distance between herself and her opponent.

“GET THE HELL OUT! NOW!” Meredith snapped at Dave.

Meredith lifted her left hand to hold the other end of the weapon. Holding her makeshift baton out at chest height, she launched herself at her opponent with the intention of slamming bodily into him weapon-first, bending her elbows just slightly to allow herself some cushioning to soften the blow.
Old v4 player.

Badb
Mr. Danya

August 11th, 2010, 12:47 pm #14

((Wait, when the hell did I give permission to change post order?))

"Hey, you okay?" Dave said. The emo chick was... humming? "That a song?"

The emo chick started laughing like crazy. Insane crazy. Not the good, Gnarls Barkley, badass music crazy. For Dave, it was more the, get some distance between you two before she tries to ram the nunchucks up your ass crazy. And that definitely wasn't on his plans.

Well, that answers my question.

Dave took a couple more steps back for good measure, his back pressing against a mirror. The emo chick stopped laughing, grinding her knuckles into her eyes, crying like mad and reciting some more godawful poetry. Any fear Dave had for her vanished as soon as he'd heard the poetry, or at least that's what he thought it was. It definitely wasn't self-help tips, that was for sure.

"God, you're depressing the hell out of me." Dave was convinced now she was putting this on. "You almost make me want to cut my wrists."

Suddenly, Dave heard a trumpet note along with the distinct sound of someone running.

Oh great, we got a Texas Trumpet Massacre. Just my frigging luck.

Dave turned and saw a frigging huge figure approaching. Dave shone his torch towards him, looking up and seeing a somewhat familiar face. He'd been in a couple classes with him, but couldn't quite attach a name to him.

"Shit, Roland?" He asked, just expecting to be corrected if he'd gotten it wrong. "It's Roland, right?"

Then, suddenly, the emo chick snapped. She dropped her bags and linked up her nunchucks, before turning her attention to Dave.

Oh shit.

"Bitch!" Dave yelled, as the emo chick screamed something and tried to shove him through the mirror or some shit. "Get the fuck offa me!"

The emo chick launched herself at Roland, stick raised in the air and shrieking like a banshee. Dave had no damn idea what was going through her head at that moment, but he really didn't like her chances against a guy the size of a coke machine.

"The fuck are you doing?" He yelled, turning away from the imminent sword impalement that was gonna occur, seeing a girl just staring at what was going on.

"Well," He said, hand still in his pocket. "I'd definitely stay outta this one."
V5:
B035 - [color=EF98AA]Ray Gilbert[/color] - DECEASED - Guy Fawkes Mask - Too Far Gone
G029 - Zoe Leverett - DECEASED - Machete - To Really Be Alone, To Pick At All the Bones
[/spoiler]
wrote:[18:10] <Laurels> WWJD? Fuck corpses, apparently
wrote:[15:16] <Naft> My college once nearly burned down because someone tried to make a bong out of dollar bills and the fire alarm didn't work

Little Boy
Contender

August 11th, 2010, 3:00 pm #15

This is quite possibly, the worst day of my life.

Roland barely had time to acknowledge Dave and Meredith before another figure appeared behind them, startled at first, he raised up his knife before he realized who it was.

Isabel.

She'd somehow made it around behind them. He cocked his eyebrow confused and lowered the knife, breathing a sigh of relief.

"Oh thank God, look Isabel-" He began before Dave interrupted him. The other boy was holding up something -a torch?- shining it in his face. With his free hand, Roland shielded his eyes from the light source, bright in the darkened maze.

Dave spoke, "Shit, Roland? It's Roland right?"

Roland realized he'd be holding his breath, awaiting the inevitable "Prepare to die!" from the trio. When it didn't come however he let go. His heart was still beating fast in his chest from the run over. He opened his mouth to explain.

"Okay look, let me explain." He gazed at Isabel. "When I woke up I was- WHAT THE FUCK!"

Out of nowhere, the crumpled form of Meredith jumped up, and began running full speed towards Roland, screaming at the top of her lungs,throwing Dave out of the way. The boy protested, but didn't aim to stop her. Roland was stunned by the action, and realized what had occurred.

She's snapped. She's gone. She was always a little fucked up, fucked up gothic girl, but now holy shit, she's gonna try to kill you!

Instinctively he gripped the knife in his hand, his eyes darting down towards it.

You can't kill her! You know her! God Dammit, this isn't what it's supposed to be like..!

Before he could speak or move, Meredith was already upon him, slamming her weight into him with all the force she could muster. Roland unprepared, stumbled backwards, dropping the knife and his pack.

Stupid Roland, stupid!

The object came flying towards his face, and for a second Roland was sure he was about to be decapitated on live TV, killed by his own inability to react. But as the hit came, smacking hard into his neck, Roland realized that Meredith had a blunt object. A blunt object that hurt like a son of a bitch, but a blunt object. The shock of the sudden unprepared strike jolted through Roland as he stumbled backwards, for a second he thought it was powerful enough to have broken something. He cursed in pain and reached out, grabbing her right wrist and her left shoulder. Meredith's plan was good, as far as shock tactics went. If it was a bladed weapon, Roland would be already dead. But the harsh reality was, after one hit he was still standing.

Roland was 6''5, around 200 pounds of mostly pure muscle, fine tuned by years of Rock Climbing, Survivalist Training, Hiking and Army Prep Drills.

Meredith was 5''5, light as a feather, wearing high-heeled boots and liked to call herself Pandora Black.

Roland picked the girl up, whipped her around, and flung her, back first, against the nearby wall. She smacked against a mirror, and the noise reverberated through the darkened hall as she fell to the floor. Roland staggered back, gingerly touching his neck.

I could've killed her just then. If I threw with full force, she'd been knocked right out, she'd have been out, but- why? Why did I only aim to hurt her? She's trying to kill me, and I'm throwing her out of the way? God Dammit! What did she hit me with!? Is that some sorta staff...? Nunchucks? My knife, where did my knife go!

Roland glanced about, frightened for a second. The last thing he needed was for Meredith to grab it and jab him in the leg when he wasn't looking. Luckily however, the knife lay just a few feet away with his pack, Roland scooped it up and spun it around, ready to stab her as she regained her composure. Once more, he hesitated.

Roland, you're a fucking pussy. Stab her! Stab her while she can't run at you again!

Instead however, Roland opened his mouth and began to speak.

"Meredith, Pandora, whatever! Stay down, I don't want to hurt you!" He looked back towards Dave and Isabel, they were standing there, just watching the proceedings.

Would it kill you guys to help out when a crazy bitch runs at me!? Fuck sake!

"I don't want to hurt people! I want to join up, I mean," He licked his lips, trying to formulate his thoughts. He backed up away from the fallen girl. "We'll stand a better chance as a group. We started out on the wrong foot, I mean, I just don't want you all sticking me like a pig, I need to watch out for myself!"

Somehow Roland figured his speech was lost on Meredith, but he couldn't quite say the same for Dave and Isabel.

"How about it guys? Let's form a regiment, yeah? Cut down on all this knife wielding..?"
V5

Oswaldo Marx --> "Chicks dig scars? Yeah, I'm calling bullshit." --> Cicada Nights
Mikko "Mike" Korhonen --> "Interesting, very interesting!" --> A Casual Question
V4 / Mini's
[+] spoiler

Jimmy Brennan > H&K CAWS (12 gauge) > "Step through that door and underestimate me, just like all the rest!" > PLACED: 22 / 276
Roland Harte > Kris > " This is, for all intents and purposes, my war now." > PLACED: 150 / 276

Abby Erickson > Claw Hammer > "I get tired easy, so maybe the big sleep would be good for me." PLACED: 27 / 53
Brett Torres > Raven Arms MP-25 (.25) [x4 clips (6 round capacity)] 17/24 /// Stoner 63 (5.56x45mm) [(150 rounds per Drum)] 300/300 > "Bloodthirsty little bunch, ain't we?"
Jonas Jeffries > PINK TEAM > MAC-10 [x8 clips (30 Round Capacity)] 30/30 > " 'ow doo I make the muggafuggin' kh-chg noibs?!" PLACED: 31 / 66
wrote:"My dick did the Mexican Hat Dance and I had to suppress the moan that wanted to escape." - Casey

Ruggahissy
Mr. Danya

August 11th, 2010, 8:45 pm #16

"Okay look, let me explain. "When I woke up I was- WHAT THE FUCK!"

Isabel jerked forward when the girl charged him. What on Earth was this girl thinking? He wasn’t attacking her and he probably weighed more than two of her combind.

The other boy screamed more or less what Isabel had been thinking. The boy nonchalantly had his hand in his pocket as he looked on at the action.

"I'd definitely stay outta this one."

She searched him for a moment. It was the friendlier of the male voices from earlier. She sighed.

Well at least I found him. Only way way, too late.

Her attention was pulled back by a sound not unlike someone hitting a gong. The girl had been flung quite hard at a mirror. She gasped and ran forward.

“Stay down, I don't want to hurt you!”

Isabel skidded to a stop in front of the girl on the floor and held out her newly improved trumpet at arms length. Isabel didn’t know if he would try to attack the girl, but she mostly stood in her position to prevent the girl from trying to get at him again.

“Idiot,” she hissed down at the floor. “What were you thinking?”

You have now placed yourself in the line of fire for two unstable people. Let’s hope it isn’t the last thing you do.

“Okay. Let’s talk,” she said darkly, pointing the sharp end of her trumpet at his neck.

"We'll stand a better chance as a group. We started out on the wrong foot, I mean, I just don't want you all sticking me like a pig, I need to watch out for myself! "How about it guys? Let's form a regiment, yeah? Cut down on all this knife wielding..?"

“Yeah, we sure did start off on the wrong foot. If I may, I think I can pin point your mistake in dealing with me. I think it was when you screamed threats at me and tried to hide a god damn sword. Girls don’t really like that, it’s kind of aggressive.”

This guy has a point. If we team up, we might last longer. But that’s only if he doesn’t give me a stomach full of metal when my guard is down.

She stared straight into his eyes, as though willing herself to try and read his thoughts. Self preservation. At least he was being honest in his intentions.

“….you tried to talk it out with these kids before she ran at you like she was a 250lb quarter back. So I think that whack to the head taught you a little about dealing with people.”

Isabel let out a deep breath. She looked down for a fraction of a second, looked back up and lowered her trumpet-shank a few inches. Her pose, formerly tensed and leaning forward and waiting for attack, relaxed slightly. Isabel stood up straight and continued to try and learn his thoughts through the contours of his face.

“Fine," she said curtly. "But you better not try to stab me," she said wagging a finger at him.

Isabel didn’t move from her position. She wasn’t going to until she was sure this girl wasn’t going to try anything.

Though judging by how hard she hit that mirror, I don’t expect her running for at least a few minutes.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not defecate in his helmet and mail it to his grieving family.

17:07 trash who looks at random ass words and thinks "huh what does that mean? whatever it's probably a bird"

20:17Outfoxd YOU CRACKAS NEED TO PUT SOME CHEESE ON YOSELF AND GO SIT ON A SNACK TRAY SOMEWHERE

00:12 MurderWeasel And the foam is some special sort you buy directly from another dimension using souls as currency or something.

Victoria says:
Mimi says:
STORY
OF
MY
LIFE

Ruggahissy this dress makes me feel like I should be having tea with the mad hatter. Not getting felt up by drunk Germans
Dom SO WORTH IT

03:19 GeneralGoose*BUT HE'S GONNA THINK IT'S A SPOON. OR MY PENIS. WHICH IT ISN'T*

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

v6
v5

v4
Sally Connelley: Dainty meanie
Nick LeMonde : Eternal optimist
Isabel Guerra: Sad little girl
Autumn O'Leary: Lonely redhead
Mary-Ann Warren: Crumbling romantic

Badb
Mr. Danya

August 12th, 2010, 12:48 am #17

"Yeah, I'd definitely say this'll en-" Dave heard a loud thwack and turned around, just in time to hear Roland cuss like a sailor and throw the emo chick into one of the mirrors.

"Holy Fuck!" Dave really couldn't think of anything else to say at that point. He quickly took his hand out of his pocket and jogged after the slightly more sane girl, who seemed to be rushing towards the emo chick. He stopped just next to her and looked down.

"Well," Dave looked around at Roland and the slightly more sane girl, before looking back down at the emo chick. It almost looked like she was out cold. "Maybe that'll knock some sense into her."

The slightly saner girl raised ...a trumpet? to Roland's neck, and Dave couldn't quite make out why Roland looked worried until he stepped to the side. Dave could suddenly see the reason he looked worried.

...That trumpet has a fucking bayonet on it.

"Shit, You'll take someone's eye out with that thing." Dave took a step back in case she decided to swing the damn thing instead of stabbing him in the neck.

Roland brought up the idea of teaming up, and Dave had to agree. The slightly saner girl seemed surprisingly up for it, given she was holding him at trumpet-shiv-point, but Dave guessed she could be trusted for at least long enough to get out of the goddamned mirror maze.

"Alright, I'm down with that, I guess. Strength in numbers and all that." Dave put his hand back in his pocket and felt for the knife. He managed to cut himself on the blade when he stuck his hand in, but he tried not to show it. No need to startle anyone and getting a sword, trumpet-shiv, or crazy triple nunchucks to the gut. "...just so long as Little Miss Sunshine over there ain't part of it."
V5:
B035 - [color=EF98AA]Ray Gilbert[/color] - DECEASED - Guy Fawkes Mask - Too Far Gone
G029 - Zoe Leverett - DECEASED - Machete - To Really Be Alone, To Pick At All the Bones
[/spoiler]
wrote:[18:10] <Laurels> WWJD? Fuck corpses, apparently
wrote:[15:16] <Naft> My college once nearly burned down because someone tried to make a bong out of dollar bills and the fire alarm didn't work

August 12th, 2010, 1:01 am #18

((Apologise, Zetta. I will give up my turn on another thread if we ever end up together again. Sorry about that.))

Meredith slammed into Roland with as much force as she could muster. There was no way she was going to get stabbed by some military freak with a knife. Unfortunately, after the first hit, she'd been grabbed by Roland, then flung back at a mirror, which was fairly unexpected. She barely even had time to register the hit and the fact that there were other people in the room watching.

The really good thing about trapeze classes is that it taught you how to fall properly from a great height. Meredith instinctively tucked her chin in to her body to prevent her head from getting hit. As she swung backwards, she pulled her arms out in front of her and tried to wrap them around her body. The grip she had on her weapon made that difficult.

The really bad thing about trapeze classes is that they also teach you to do nothing when you fall. Gravity is a bitch and fighting against it does a person no good. When you fell from the bar, you just had to get into a tucked position, hoped your teacher had a good hold on the safety rope and roll so that you land on your back. Meredith did all of these things as quickly as she could.

The only problem was that she wasn't landing in a net and she certainly wasn't falling sideways as opposed to downwards. Her body struggled to adapt. Instead of twisting so her back hit the mirror, she somehow managed to half-twist so that she ended up turning sideways.

Meredith hit the mirror hard, shoulder first. She winced, feeling all the wind get knocked out of her lungs. The chains on her makeshift baton swung upwards, hitting and bruising her hand, then hit the glass. The resounding clatter of metal on glass/plastic, made it difficult for her to make out any conversation.

"Oof!" she gasped.

She wasn't sure what the hell had just happened, but the three were talking calmly and would probably stab her to death after they were done. Best to play dead for now. She took a step backwards before sliding down the mirror into a sitting position. Once on the ground, Meredith slumped forward, pretending that the blow had knocked her out. It was not a very good act, considering that it took her a quite some time to go from stumbling about to knocked out. That, and she still had a pretty tight grip on her weapon.

She could feel bruises forming on her shoulder and back. Trying not to hiss in pain, she continued to sit there, ready to fight if they were to attack.
Old v4 player.

Little Boy
Contender

August 12th, 2010, 6:54 pm #19

Roland could feel his eyebrow twitch as Isabel launched into her little rant, the bayonet trombone pointed dangerously close to his neck. He was still breathing heavily from his near fatal altercation with Meredith. The girl lay on the floor, unmoving. She'd somehow managed to twist in midair, and took the brunt of the mirror smash on her shoulder. Roland prayed that would be enough and she wouldn't get back up for round 2.

Stupid girl, you actually thought you stood a chance against me? Don't get up. Do yourself a favor... Christ, do ME a favor.

“Yeah, we sure did start off on the wrong foot. If I may, I think I can pin point your mistake in dealing with me. I think it was when you screamed threats at me and tried to hide a god damn sword. Girls don’t really like that, it’s kind of aggressive.”

Roland flinched. Isabel was REALLY getting pissed with him. He found himself growing increasingly irate as he continued to bite his tongue.

I chased after you, worried about you, and I get bitched at?

He sighed when she had finished and stepped back, grabbing his bags.

"In case you didn't realize Isabel, this is Survival of the Fittest. The chances of getting shot in the face while greeting someone has risen dramatically. Every action, every thought, from the moment you wake up needs to be planned to ensure survival. You can't just stumble about until someone beats your brains out with a tire iron. It's a darkened hallway, and you're standing there in front of someone, who may or may not be out to kill. They're holding something. Could it be a knife? A gun? Do you have time to find out before they run in an' blow your head off? What can you do? What can you say? 'Hi, don't kill me?' I took one hell of a chance on you, and it most likely saved your life."

Roland picked up his bag and glared angrily at Isabel. She still had the makeshift shiv pointed at him. It was making him angry. Didn't he already state his intentions?

"I heard you around that corner Isabel. I could have just as easily waited for you to turn around, then gut you like a fucking animal. I didn't though, because I know there is some way out of this, some way to beat this sick game and blow that fat motherfuckers' brains out. I also know that to take that cocksucker down, you can't go it alone. You need a team. Paranoia, fear, hatred, they're just as big an enemy as Danya. We're better then this. So put the fucking blade down already."

He glanced down towards Meredith, his disgust amplifying.

"People like Meredith, they're as good as fucked. They don't know it yet, but they've already succumbed to the game. They'll never make alliances, they'll never think with their heads and consider the possibility of escape, of working together. Even if they never mean to kill, soon they'll find themselves staring down the barrel of a 12 Gauge and wonder 'Could it have gone any other way?' "

He looked back towards Dave and Isabel, sizing them up. Did they understand what he was getting at? Did they have faith?

Isabel is a sharp one, she managed to make a trumpet deadly. If anyone knows what's really going down right now, it's her. Dave...? Fuck all if I can read him... Didn't exactly jump in to help when I got rushed. Is he trust worthy?

He shook his head and began to walk away towards the exit.

"Fuck this, you know where I stand. I highly advise you come with me, I'm your best chance from here on out."

Please, let them follow me God...

V5

V4 / Mini's
[+] spoiler

Ruggahissy
Mr. Danya

August 12th, 2010, 8:31 pm #20

Isabel’s mouth set in a thin line as she looked on at Roland. She glared at him and stood still in her non-combat stance. Her hand clenched the trumpet, but she kept it tilted down and away from his neck.

She listened to him talk about Survival of the Fittest and castigate her for her recklessness. He tried to justify his actions by laying them upon the situation. Inside her chest her heart felt like she was on a free fall ride at an amusment park. Her eyebrows came up and for a moment she looked as if she might cry. He was right. He was right about everything. Isabel hadn’t had a free second to think about it long enough, but she was annoyed and angry that he was right.

Isabel didn’t like that angry look he gave her. It was as if to say that he was doing her a favor and that it was a mistake for him to have worried over her. She didn’t need him. She didn’t need anyone. She never did.

“W-well, you could have been a little more calm about it!,” she snapped. “You were looking at me like I had an “insert knife” sign on my chest.”

Slowly, Isabel got down on her knees. She kept her eyes glued to Roland as she carefully set aside her trumpet-shiv. A moment of frozen silence passed between them when she looked up at Roland, on her knees and without her only weapon.

“You come at me and I swear I will haunt you forever.”

She took a deep breath and turned to the girl on the floor. She grabbed her by her plastic-y top and rolled her so that she lay flat on her back. Isabel leaned in to put her ear up to the girl’s chest. She let out a tension filled sigh and drew herself up from her. The girl was still gripping her weapon in one hand.

“I think she’s going to be fine. You probably just knocked the wind out of her.”

She leaned over, dragged Meredith's pack and put it under her head as a pillow.

"...just so long as Little Miss Sunshine over there ain't part of it."

“Hate to say it, but you guys are right. She’s a liability. There’s no telling when she could pull another Leeroy Jenkins and get us all killed. She should be fine here until she wakes up…”

Isabel trailed off, not wanting to dwell too long on abandoning a girl in the middle of a blood sport. She pushed the thought away.

“Okay. Let’s get the hell out of here. If we stick close to the wall we should eventually find the emergency exit or a staff door out of here.”
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

Victoria says:
Mimi says:
STORY
OF
MY
LIFE

Dom SO WORTH IT

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

v6
v5

v4