Fiori
Contender
Fiori
Contender

June 20th, 2013, 6:51 pm #11

((Brian Zhdanovich continued from Russian Roulette))

After closing the door behind him, Brian looked back at the two figures he had spotted in the distance from inside the farmhouse, squinting his eyes as he tried to get a better look at them.

After moving a little closer to the field, he could finally make out who they were, and sure enough his earlier guess had turned out to be correct. He couldn't help but smile when he realised that one of the two girls was none other than Mallory McCormick, a good friend of his as well as the very same girl he had sat next to on the plane.

As for the other girl, whilst he recognised her to be Stephanie Wright, admittedly he didn't know that much else about her. He did distinctly remember once seeing her get picked up from school by a guy with a badass-looking motorbike, something he couldn't help but be a little jealous of. Other then that, the two were barely acquaintances.

That said, after noticing the red jacket she was wearing, he couldn't help but be reminded of Ruby. After all, she happened to own a jacket almost just like it. Hell, when he first spotted her in the distance for the briefest second he thought he had finally found his best friend. So as relieved as he was to have found one friend, a part of him couldn't help but feel disappointed that Ruby wasn't with them.

Well, guess I better say hi.

"YO, MALLORY!" he called back, waving his right arm in the air. He was pretty sure they must have spotted him as well by this point, but he figured it was better to be on the safe side just in case.
V5 Characters

Brian Zhdanovich - Homestead
Ruby Forrester - Shopping Mall
Jenna Rhodes - Hotel

[+] spoiler
Maxwell Lombardi - The Suave Bastard {Shot off a cliff} [Kill Count: 12]
Marty J. Lovett - The Paranoid Pessimist {Stabbed in the heart} [Kill Count: 1]
Joshua Krakowski - The Living Anachronism {Shot in the temple}
Vera Osborne - The Pretentious Artist {Shot in the eye}

Violent-Medic
Winner

June 21st, 2013, 7:52 am #12

Someone came out of the house, and for a moment Mallory was aware of how terrible a plan it was to scream at a house and hope the people inside were friendly. She had a brief urge to duck back into the wheat and pretend she'd said nothing. But then, as she squinted, she recognized the person as Brian.

Last she'd seen him, they'd been discussing soccer on the plane. It'd felt like one minute they were talking about soccer, the next minute Mallory had felt sleepy, which was insane considering that just wasn't her sort of thing at all (sleep was boring, even on a plane, so why would she nap?) and then a moment later she'd been inside a room watching Mr. Davidge--

Not important right now. Her mind shoved away that memory.

The point was, there was Brian. Not dead. Which was fucking awesome.

"Brian! Hiya!" She started wading through the mass of wheat towards him, turning back after a few steps to say to Stephanie, "That's Brian, he's cool, come on!" Then she returned to wading through the wheat, waving her arms above her head in case he was having trouble seeing them.
[+] spoiler

(Sprites courtesy of the awesome Fenris.)

B020 - Daniel "Danny" Brooks | Weapon: Portable CD player with batteries | DECEASED
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: N/A
V6 - 1 2 3 4

G002 - Lillian "Lily" Caldwell | Weapon: Army Helmet | DECEASED
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

G043 - Clarice Halwood | Weapon: Can of Air Freshener | ALIVE
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[+] spoiler
B020 - Joe Carrasco | Weapon: Dressage Whip | DECEASED - "All the wishes... impossible. Gun's enough."
PREGAME - Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Prom: 1 2 3 4
V5 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

G003 - Naomi Bell | Weapon: Electric Hedge Trimmers | DECEASED - "S-s-stop."
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Prom: 1
V5 - 1 2 | Meanwhile - 1

G043 - Mallory McCormick | Weapon: Flathead Screwdriver | DECEASED - "Okay... Hospital... Then tennis..."
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
V5 - 1 2 3 4 5 | Meanwhile - 1

Randomness
Player

June 22nd, 2013, 3:49 pm #13

Stephanie wasn't expecting anyone to appear at all. Perhaps it was just wishful thinking, or simple complacency, but Brian's appearance had taken her by complete surprise. Nonetheless, Mallory seemed to be okay with him, and he didn't seem hostile.

"Cool is good," she replied, before quickly following Mallory towards him.

Brian was a person she knew, but only by way of rumour. She never liked listening to gossip, badmouthing a person behind their backs was utterly distasteful, but it was nearly impossible to have a semblance of a social life without hearing this sort of thing. And what she had heard about Brian had left her feeling like she knew far too much about a person who she couldn't pick out from a crowd. Well, at least that wasn't true anymore.

"Stephanie, by the way," she stuck her hand in introduction. "Mallory seems to think you're okay, so that's fine by me. So, what are you doing out here in the middle of nowhere?"
"I have the heart of a young boy. I keep it in a jar on my desk" -- Stephen King
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
G040 - Amanda Tan
Pregame 1-2
Island 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-END

B039 - Jordan Green
Pregame 1
Island 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-END
[+] spoiler
DECEASED Stephanie Wright
DECEASED Grace Faraday
It's the Grand Map of Doom! v6

Espi
Winner

June 22nd, 2013, 4:21 pm #14

((Nina Clarke's story continues from Craven))

Nina's stay on the island had rapidly gone downhill from the moment she woke up for the second time. As soon as she found herself robbed, she really hadn't had it made, to say the least. Now, as she wandered, lost in her thoughts, she realized she'd come across a large wheat field of some kind.

She heard voices from inside. That either implied a haven or a hell, depending on who they were. After a moment of pondering, Nina recognized the voice as Mallory McCormick, a girl who she had mixed feelings on.

Still, Mallory seemed like a safe bet for a non-killer. Why not? Not like it mattered anymore.

"Hello? It's Nina! Nina Clarke!" She called out through the wheat, stepping gingerly through the tall field. Her lack of height made it tough to see over the wheat, so she had to wander in blindly and hope for the best. That'd worked for her so far, so why stop now?

"I'm not violent, though I will defend myself should it become necessary, so...yeah, let's be peaceful!" Nina wasn't sure why she needed to clarify, but it felt fair to offer warning that she wasn't going to lay down and die. "Mallory, is that you out there?"
V5: Cut Short
Theodore Fletcher
Nina Clarke
Gwen O'Connor

V6: Broken Down
Alice Baker (->Aura)
Henry Spencer
Blair Moore

V7: Unprepared
Rhonda Lawson[/b
Toby Underwood
Paloma Salt

Fiori
Contender
Fiori
Contender

June 27th, 2013, 10:28 pm #15

Brian began wading through the wheat field towards Mallory and Stephanie, meeting the girls halfway through.

"Man, I'm glad to see you're alright" he said to Mallory, shortly before turning his attention to Stephanie. He shook her hand enthusiastically, a smile on his face as he did so. "Good to see you too Stephanie."

She asked what he was doing out here in the middle question. Fair question, the answer of which Brian wasn't entirely sure of himself. He shrugged. "Dunno really. I was just wandering around, looking some friendly faces when I happened across that house over there."

He motioned towards the building behind him; briefly glancing back to check whether or not Zubin could be seen inside. "Bumped into Zubin whilst I was there, and we were just chatting until I heard the two of you shouting in the distance. Then, well... Here I am."

He glanced at the sun, shielding his eyes as he tried to figure out the time of day. From the look of things, they only had a few more hours of daylight left. "We probably ought to head back inside before..."

It was at that point that Nina announced her presence. Brian was surprised he hadn't noticed her earlier, though the fact that she was practically hidden in the long wheat field probably had something to do with it. It must be easy for people to remained concealed out there; stalking unsuspecting passers by like a lion on the prowl. It wasn't exactly a pleasant thought given their current predicament.

"Hey! Uh, same here I guess! None of us have any violent intentions either..."

He turned to the two girls. "...Right?"
V5 Characters

Jenna Rhodes - Hotel

[+] spoiler

Violent-Medic
Winner

June 28th, 2013, 7:52 am #16

Mallory reached Brian and cheerfully punched him in the shoulder lightly as a greeting.

"Ditto, man. You're fine, then? No assholes here?" Mallory didn't know Zubin very well. Her main memory of him was him doing his 'vote for me' speech at the school president thing, and she'd spent her time half-asleep because all the speeches had been so boring. Not really a great platform to judge potential psychoticness on. But if Brian was okay with him then she was as well.

Nina appeared from further away in the wheat field then, declaring non-dickish intent. Mallory waved at her.

"Heya! Yeah, it's me! Also, no violent intent or any of that bullshit. Just going to the, uh... where was it... clubhouse. Looking for a tennis court."

Brian had been on the verge of suggesting they go back inside. He probably meant for the night. Mallory wasn't sure about it. On one hand... she really was happy to see Brian, and maybe dibsing shelter would be a good idea. On the other hand, time was ticking out no matter what any of them did. Mallory might only have a few days left. Or just one day. Hell, she might only have five minutes. She didn't want to waste any of it holing up. She needed to do things, and the farmhouse Brian was indicating at didn't seem like it had what she was looking for.

"I, uh... I kind of needed to... do some things, I dunno." Mallory didn't want to leave so many people, but she didn't want to stay in one place when she could be moving, either. The clash of both urges caused her to hesitate and mumble, a rare occurance.

She turned to Stephanie. "There's no tennis court here. Probably not enough blankets, either. ...What do you think? Keep going? Stay here?"
[+] spoiler

(Sprites courtesy of the awesome Fenris.)

B020 - Daniel "Danny" Brooks | Weapon: Portable CD player with batteries | DECEASED
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: N/A
V6 - 1 2 3 4

G002 - Lillian "Lily" Caldwell | Weapon: Army Helmet | DECEASED
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

G043 - Clarice Halwood | Weapon: Can of Air Freshener | ALIVE
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[+] spoiler
B020 - Joe Carrasco | Weapon: Dressage Whip | DECEASED - "All the wishes... impossible. Gun's enough."
PREGAME - Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Prom: 1 2 3 4
V5 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

G003 - Naomi Bell | Weapon: Electric Hedge Trimmers | DECEASED - "S-s-stop."
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Prom: 1
V5 - 1 2 | Meanwhile - 1

G043 - Mallory McCormick | Weapon: Flathead Screwdriver | DECEASED - "Okay... Hospital... Then tennis..."
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
V5 - 1 2 3 4 5 | Meanwhile - 1

Randomness
Player

June 28th, 2013, 12:45 pm #17

Nina turned up, making the it feel a little more crowded, despite the fact that they were in an open field. It had been okay when she only had to interact with one or two strangers but the addition of a third person made Stephanie feel slightly uncomfortable. Instead,she turned back to speak with the one she was most comfortable with, Mallory.

"Well, I wasn't expecting to find a tennis court out in the middle of a wheat field. I don't mind staying, but town is probably going to be better. There's probably a better place to crash there anyway, maybe some hotel or apartment or something. And it's not too far away, maybe an hour's trek at the most."

"So," Stephanie turned back to face the other two, "What do you think?"
"I have the heart of a young boy. I keep it in a jar on my desk" -- Stephen King
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
G040 - Amanda Tan
Pregame 1-2
Island 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-END

B039 - Jordan Green
Pregame 1
Island 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-END
[+] spoiler
DECEASED Stephanie Wright
DECEASED Grace Faraday
It's the Grand Map of Doom! v6

Espi
Winner

June 28th, 2013, 2:07 pm #18

Nina smiled, relieved that nobody held any ill will for her, and apparently not for anyone else. A blessing, albeit a small one, to encounter a peaceful group, especially considering the stuff Nina was going through today so far.

Daniel.

Hansel.

Alex.

The other boy.

The shooter on the cliffs.

Maddie.

Already terrible things were happening, violence and murder and hatred and death, but Nina wasn't able to do anything about it. She was too scared, to weak, too naïve, worthless. She clenched her teeth silently as the memory of Daniel's body, slumped on the ground came back, welling up from her darkest thoughts.

"So, we've got a plan?" Nina smiled, as natural as any. "I think if we check the map, we could figure out a good place to hole up. I do like the idea of an apartment or something, I could use some rest." She scratched at the back of her head, toying with her pinned-up hair. "Besides that, though, do you have any ideas in mind?"

Anything would be better than dwelling.
V5: Cut Short
Theodore Fletcher
Nina Clarke
Gwen O'Connor

V6: Broken Down
Alice Baker (->Aura)
Henry Spencer
Blair Moore

V7: Unprepared
Rhonda Lawson[/b
Toby Underwood
Paloma Salt

decoy73
Winner

June 30th, 2013, 11:33 pm #19

((Zubin Wadia continued from Russian Roulette))

Zubin walked outside to where the group of now five was gathered. He recognized, well, none of them. Other than having talked to them maybe once or twice in class, he couldn't immediately name the women that were with Brian. There was Tall Girl, Stocky Girl, and, uh, Dark Girl. They didn't seem hostile, so that was a plus. How was he going to play this?

"Hey, guys. Uh, so I've got this," he showed the plank in his right hand, "and they've taken away anything I have of value, and the same probably applies for everyone here. But I was able to find some paper and pens in the house back there, so if anybody has a plan, we can at least write it down."
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

[+] spoiler
Male #9 - Zubin Wadia; Status: ACTIVE, "... and for those three reasons, good fences make good neighbors."(-5 -4 -3 -2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10)
Female #32 - Katarin "Kat" Tolstoff; Status: #70 ELIMINATED, "How's Miles? He must really be in a lot of pain right now."(-2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5)
Male #53 - Michael Whaley - Status: #9 ELIMINATED; "Just ... wanted ...help." (-1 0 1)
[+] spoiler
Male #16 - Jason Clarke; Status: #111 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Instinct - "Bollocks ..."
Male #28 - James "Jimmy" Robertson; Status: #97 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Darken Your Clothes and Strike a Violent Pose - "Stay strong ..."
Male #41 - Simon Telamon; Status: #213 RESCUED, Final Location: A Slight Change of Plans - ??? ?????????, ? ?????????, ? ???? ??? ???????? ?????, ? ????, ?? ????? ??? ????????? ???????? ???????, ??? ?????? ?????. ?? ?????????? ?? ??????? ????? ??? ?? ????.
Female #31 - Charlene Norris; Status: #189 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Everyday is like Sunday - ""You're my ... BFF. You ... were the best ..."
Female #50 - Tiffany Chanders; Status: #161 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Legoland Empire - What is she going to do with that now? It's not like (Adopted from selphie_trabia)
[+] spoiler
Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Gandhi Tribe

Female #17: Jaquilyn Locke WINNER
Female #9: Cassidy Kant SECOND PLACE
Female #16: Venice Pennington-Johannes THIRD PLACE
Male #9: Zubin Wadia JURY MEMBER #10
Male #14: Joachim Lovelace JURY MEMBER #9
Male #4: Owen Kay JURY MEMBER #8
Female #57: Cammy Davidson JURY MEMBER #7
Female #39:Lana Torres JURY MEMBER #6
Female #12: Cassandra Black JURY MEMBER #5
Male #29: Matt Masters JURY MEMBER #4
Female #32: Kat Tolstoff JURY MEMBER #3
Male #41: Virgil Jefferson-Davis JURY MEMBER #2
Male #32: Rutherford ?R.J.? Roger JURY MEMBER #1

Gwe Tribe
Douglas MacAllister #3 MEDEVACED
Male #59: David Zimmer #8 ELIMINATED
Male #24: Francis St. Ledger #9 ELIMINATED

Shak-Ti Tribe
Female #44: Sharon Austin #5 ELIMINATED
Female #18: Claire Monaghan #7 ELIMINATED

Varna Tribe
Female #19: Miranda Millers #6 ELIMINATED
Female #64: Alice Gilman #4 ELIMINATED

Brahman Tribe
Jake Mordetsky #1 ELIMINATED
Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN

Fiori
Contender
Fiori
Contender

July 4th, 2013, 5:52 pm #20

Well, seemed liked everyone else wanted to head off. Fine by him, they probably had enough daylight left to find somewhere else to lay low for the night.

"Well, let's have a look..." Brian began, opening up his map and reminding himself of where they were. He had intended on heading to the town anyway after checking out the farmhouse, but the question remained as to where exactly in the town they should head for.

"From the look of things, all the living areas seem to be in the western side of the town, so that might be the best place to head. As for tennis courts, uh... Dunno, maybe the school has one?"

Whilst most people would have raised an eyebrow at Mallory and Stephanie's desire to find a tennis court, Brian couldn't help but smile when thinking about the idea. Nothing wrong with people wanting to relieve stress with a little harmless entertainment, especially in a situation as bad as this one. That's kind of how he'd been living his life since the day he was born.

"Heh, wouldn't mind keeping an eye out for a bowling alley whilst we're at it..." he chuckled as he put his map away, his head turning back to the house when the sound of footsteps caught his attention. "Hey Zubin, good to see you. I, uh, presume introductions won't be necessary. We all go to the same school, right?"

Of course, there were a handful of students whom Brian wasn't particularly well acquainted with. That said, for the most part he felt like he was familiar with the majority of his classmates.

"But yeah, we're just talking about where we're heading off next, seeing as we probably don't want to stick around until whoever fired that gun earlier shows up."

Oh crap, nearly forgot about that.

"Uh... Don't suppose that was one of you guys, was it?"

Maybe they shouldn't be standing out in the open like this.
V5 Characters

Jenna Rhodes - Hotel

[+] spoiler