Mass Effect Mafia Game Thread

Want to play the forum game of intrigue and deception? Find it here.
Grim Wolf
Winner

May 17th, 2017, 8:15 pm #1331

No you're right, and I apologize. I spent a good portion of yesterday working on a complete readlist, including analysis of how a Murderflip might change things for those same reads, so reading players claiming 'there was nothing happening' especially when I asked for more reads was just really frustrating at 4 in the morning while also dealing with student loan stuff. I let IRL color my mafia play, and I'm sorry. Also I'm legitimately sad Vyse and EP left the game even though we were all scumreading them, because they obviously helped create a more compelling, fast-moving game, and it sucks that we can't really fill that void on our own.

My readlist ends with a Murdervote, for the record. I'm just gonna finish that up.
Want to buy my book? See my short stories? Read my fanfiction? Visit my website!

V6 Players

Tara Behzad: "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

Alex Tarquin: "No more masks."
[+] spoiler

G053 Karen Idel, DECEASED: Game over.

B040 Tyler Lucas, DECEASED: I had fun. You?

B046 Xavier Contel, DECEASED : "G-gotta...trust people, Arthur. G-g-gotta try. C-can't be afraid."
[+] spoiler

B054 Raidon Naoko (DECEASED): "Dying like this isn't so bad..."

B072 Simon Grey (DECEASED): "I never was a hero, but, God help me, I tried."

B079 David Meramac (DECEASED): "Running towards nothing. Running from nothing."

G072 Mirabelle Nesa (DECEASED): "I'm a weak little girl who couldn't save anyone, even myself, but god damn it I beat you and god damn it you are going to remember that because I am Mirabelle Nesa and I am a hardened goddamn warrior and I am not going to fucking give up now!"

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

May 17th, 2017, 9:16 pm #1332

... Well alright then. Apology accepted.

I'm going to ISO myself and see what I had to say on Vyse and EP so I can question my judgement here for a sec.
[+] spoiler
Jerry Fury - The man, the myth, the legend
Coleen Reagan - The girl who half-loved the world
[+] spoiler
V5 Roster:
Cody Patton : That bitch.
Sean Mulcahy : The world was kind to reprieve him of his fear...
Jessica Sanders: She hoped it would be quick...
[+] spoiler
20:17Sideliner:Toben and Ricky are like a sibling version of the Joker and Batman, only Batman is just as much of a mass murderer. He just hides it better.
19:58LaurelsHow does your dick smell like Fritos?
14:36 MimiI THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS > 14:36MimiI THOUGHT YOU REALLY LICKED HER

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

May 17th, 2017, 9:21 pm #1333

Results inconclusive. I was wary of Vyse and EP but wasn't really interested in either one of them as I had all my scope narrowed down to one person.

Who it is still on.
[+] spoiler
Jerry Fury - The man, the myth, the legend
Coleen Reagan - The girl who half-loved the world
[+] spoiler
V5 Roster:
Cody Patton : That bitch.
Sean Mulcahy : The world was kind to reprieve him of his fear...
Jessica Sanders: She hoped it would be quick...
[+] spoiler
20:17Sideliner:Toben and Ricky are like a sibling version of the Joker and Batman, only Batman is just as much of a mass murderer. He just hides it better.
19:58LaurelsHow does your dick smell like Fritos?
14:36 MimiI THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS > 14:36MimiI THOUGHT YOU REALLY LICKED HER

Kermit
Contender

May 18th, 2017, 2:38 am #1334

Well, because we're getting LITERALLY NOWHERE, I'll bite the bullet and VOTE: FEROCIOUS FERRET so maybe something will actually happen.
"Kermit you are the guy in the horror movie that finds a book bound in human skin and decides to read out loud what is inside for fun" - some mean lady named Ruggahissy
[+] spoiler
V1 art!

v2 art ;~;
Sadly kermit looked at a mariavel. It was so sad... such a sad mariavel... like him... he only waned a normal life... was that too much to ask? was it?

Kermit
Contender

May 18th, 2017, 2:40 am #1335

@Mod
could we have a votecount, pretty please
"Kermit you are the guy in the horror movie that finds a book bound in human skin and decides to read out loud what is inside for fun" - some mean lady named Ruggahissy
[+] spoiler
V1 art!

v2 art ;~;
Sadly kermit looked at a mariavel. It was so sad... such a sad mariavel... like him... he only waned a normal life... was that too much to ask? was it?

Zetsumodernista
Contender

May 18th, 2017, 2:52 am #1336

Don't be afraid to hammer, I'd actually prefer if we could get to L+1 (without necessarily hitting supermajority numbers) in case scum try to pull a last second unvote gambit.

Scumreads: MW

Scumnull: Prim, Brackie, Yugi, Flare

Null: Kermit, Deamon, Random, VoltTurtle, Inge, boogie,

Townnull: Ricky, fogue, Goose, RC

Town: Toxie

Will elaborate on these later.
dear god dear god tinkle tinkle hoy

G056: Asuka Takahara: The one who can out-pretentious them all.
- Memories: 1
- Pregame: 1
- V6: 1-2

Zetsumodernista
Contender

May 18th, 2017, 2:59 am #1337

actually Kermit is nullscum

Kermit
Contender

May 18th, 2017, 5:15 am #1338

*bangs head against wall*
[+] spoiler
V1 art!

v2 art ;~;

Zetsumodernista
Contender

May 18th, 2017, 5:20 am #1339

I want two things to happen:

1. Brackie, Flare, Yugi, Prim, I want reads from you. I want opinions from all the somewhat-inactive people, but you're the people I find most interesting right now.

2. I want everyone to commit to a vote. No-lynches are terrible for town, and we need people to commit if we're going to avoid one.

decoy73
Winner

May 18th, 2017, 5:55 am #1340

Day 2 Votes, Iteration 2
  • MurderWeasel: 2 (VoltTurtle, Zetsu, MK Kilmarnock, Kermit) L-6
  • Kermit: 1 (Deamon) L-9
  • Zetsu: 1 (Flare) L-9
10 to lynch, 12 to end the round early

Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

[+] spoiler
Male #9 - Zubin Wadia; Status: ACTIVE, "... and for those three reasons, good fences make good neighbors."(-5 -4 -3 -2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10)
Female #32 - Katarin "Kat" Tolstoff; Status: #70 ELIMINATED, "How's Miles? He must really be in a lot of pain right now."(-2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5)
Male #53 - Michael Whaley - Status: #9 ELIMINATED; "Just ... wanted ...help." (-1 0 1)
[+] spoiler
Male #16 - Jason Clarke; Status: #111 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Instinct - "Bollocks ..."
Male #28 - James "Jimmy" Robertson; Status: #97 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Darken Your Clothes and Strike a Violent Pose - "Stay strong ..."
Male #41 - Simon Telamon; Status: #213 RESCUED, Final Location: A Slight Change of Plans - ??? ?????????, ? ?????????, ? ???? ??? ???????? ?????, ? ????, ?? ????? ??? ????????? ???????? ???????, ??? ?????? ?????. ?? ?????????? ?? ??????? ????? ??? ?? ????.
Female #31 - Charlene Norris; Status: #189 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Everyday is like Sunday - ""You're my ... BFF. You ... were the best ..."
Female #50 - Tiffany Chanders; Status: #161 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Legoland Empire - What is she going to do with that now? It's not like (Adopted from selphie_trabia)
[+] spoiler
Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Gandhi Tribe

Female #17: Jaquilyn Locke WINNER
Female #9: Cassidy Kant SECOND PLACE
Female #16: Venice Pennington-Johannes THIRD PLACE
Male #9: Zubin Wadia JURY MEMBER #10
Male #14: Joachim Lovelace JURY MEMBER #9
Male #4: Owen Kay JURY MEMBER #8
Female #57: Cammy Davidson JURY MEMBER #7
Female #39:Lana Torres JURY MEMBER #6
Female #12: Cassandra Black JURY MEMBER #5