KamiKaze
Winner

July 31st, 2010, 8:01 pm #16

I would put Chase in a memory thread, since she's currently in a thread at the Cinema (Love Means What It Means), and I already have something planned with her once she gets out of that thread somehow in main pre-game. She's free for flashbacks, however! After all, she is currently not in any memory threads.

Carol is currently in The Throwdown in main pre-game and The One With The New Kid in memories. The Throwdown has long since died (seriously, it's like retro-Carol in there), so I plan on taking her out soon. And The One With The New Kid is private, unfortunately. But, as I said, expect me to take her out of the first one soon.

Overall, I like the idea of a slumber party or something. I hope we can pull it off before v4 starts. Based on the things noted above, if memory I'd put Chase in, and main pre-game I'd put Carol in. Either way works for me, overall. XD
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."
[+] Spoiler
In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2008 SOTF
Carol Burke- Female Student #015- A good friend.
Remy Kim- Male Student #080- Yet another victim of the system.
Aileen Borden- Female Student #022- It's going to be okay.

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2012 SOTF
Alexandria "Alex" Ripley- Female Student #002- Sometimes your life is meant to be a warning to others.
Lana Torres- Female Student #039- Technically, she died happy.
Miranda Millers- Female Student #019- Doomed by self-fulfilling prophecy.

In Loving Memory of Those Killed in the 2015 SOTF
Jennifer Wallace- Female Student #055- Good night, and good luck.
Junko Kurosawa- Female Student #041- Experienced a thrill to die for.
Emma Luz- Female Student #022- Sweet dreams.

....?
Anna Chase- Female Student #010- And then she lived happily ever after.
[+] Spoiler
For v6, I have come to a decision. To help lessen character pimping, I have vowed not to talk about my characters, any characters closely related to mine, or any threads I've been involved in, in any of the following places:

- Chat
- General Discussion thread
- TV Tropes
- Random Thoughts

I am not allowing myself to talk about anything relating to my characters or scenes I'm in unless they are brought up in conversation by another handler. I am not allowed to use my characters' names OOC or mention anything relating to that character until another handler mentions them. This is not currently in effect for pre-game; these self-imposed rules do not apply until v6 starts. However, they will be in effect the second v6 is announced. When one of my characters die, escape, or are otherwise removed from the game, these rules are lifted for that character, and I am free to talk about that character as much as I want. However, the others will have to wait until they too are out of the game.

This is a personal promise I'm keeping to myself for v6. If I break it, please feel free to bitch me out.

-KamiKaze

Addendum as of v6: I may ask for critiques while a character's arc is ongoing, as long as someone has offered to do so.
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

Lawther
Survivor

July 31st, 2010, 9:30 pm #17

Hmm... I like the group memory thread idea, but Madelyn is currently in a great memory thread already (Activists) :V I REALLY do like the idea though, so I might just sneak Madelyn out if more people want to do a thread in the past.

Mr. Administration: Awesome! I was hoping that Madelyn and Lily could be friends from your friend thread.

banthesun: NO WORRIES OUR -LYNS CAN BE FRIENDS TOO They are very, VERY similar after all, and like Chib says, gamer girls gotta stick together!

MK: I believe that your math is correct! I could see these two girls getting along quite well, especially since they share many similarities. Madelyn would totally like Felicia's rule-bendingness and would have been interested in Felicia's roleplaying as well, plus their interests in video games and both sexes would give them plenty to chat about. Unfortunately, it does look like we won't get to actually be able to RP them together until the island, but would it be safe to assume that these two are pretty good friends by then?

V4 Characters:
B-148 Daisuke Nagazawa - "I've got my fist, I've got my plan, I've got survivalism..." CL: Axes Aren't Efficient For Grinding
Current Equipment: Jericho 941F (.45 ACP) [x2 magazines, 16 rounds left]

G-115 Madelyn Prowers - "Oh man oh man, look out! Press A! PRESS A!!!" CL: Break Up And Break Down
Current Equipment: mp3 player, 'spear' (sharpened pointy stick)

B-049 Tobias Elwin :Dead: - "Hugrubglruglbulrg... Hurgbrbggbrll..." CL: It's A New Day
Current Equipment: None.

Lovely character icons by LittleBoy. Click to see the full pictures!

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

August 1st, 2010, 2:09 pm #18

That it would.
[+] Spoiler
Jerry Fury - The man, the myth, the legend
Coleen Reagan - The girl who half-loved the world
[+] Spoiler
V5 Roster:
Cody Patton : That bitch.
Sean Mulcahy : The world was kind to reprieve him of his fear...
Jessica Sanders: She hoped it would be quick...
[+] Spoiler
20:17Sideliner:Toben and Ricky are like a sibling version of the Joker and Batman, only Batman is just as much of a mass murderer. He just hides it better.
19:58LaurelsHow does your dick smell like Fritos?
14:36 MimiI THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS > 14:36MimiI THOUGHT YOU REALLY LICKED HER