Somersault
Survivor

July 9th, 2017, 11:04 am #16

All of that sounds great! Keisha can often times be somewhat caustic too, so she wouldn't mind that so much with Dorothea, especially if they just talk shit about others. I think Keisha and Ariana bonding over that sounds great, and the fact that Ariana's family isn't super upfront about their wealth probably makes things a bit smoother. And YAY for Kelly being allowed to be a tag-along for Ariana.
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Keisha Higgins-Bell - "Sorry, but am I interrupting something?" - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Kelly Nguyen: "Finding the weather nice?" - Up We Go - LIGHTS
Memories:
Pregame: Universe
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Adele Jones: "Bitch, yes!" - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself
[+] Spoiler
Abaynesh Dula: Go away, I'm reading about the Cold War. - Cooking something up. - Raise Your Glass - P!nk
Janie Lyons: I'm the responsible one. Totally. - Keeping it under control. - Cry Me Out - Pixie Lott
[color=33d8568]Cleo Braithwaite[/color]: Fuckboi I know that's not my name in your mouth, or it's comin' back out with some teeth. - Planning her path. - Werkin Girls- Angel Haze
[+] Spoiler
Seema Desai - Striving for success. - "Planning is perfection, and I have many plans."
Melanie Washington - Hoping for happiness. - "Like, don't you think that's the whole point of acting? Getting people involved?
Lavender Lal - Aiming for attention. - "I'm not just her twin."
Sade Kagale - Bracing for burden. - "So, have tennis practice at 4, babysitting at 7, pick up my brother at 10? I can totally do that."
[+] Spoiler
Keisha by Ryuki!
Kelly by Ryuki!
Abaynesh by Ryuki!
Adele by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Candice Banks never had time. ((Given to Muninn!))

Fenris
Player

August 31st, 2017, 7:09 am #17

aaaaagh you sent me a PM ages ago and i didn't remember reading it and i'm here now ;_;

Dodo: I saw "gossip" and there was Ivy. As long as Dodo doesn't hate her outright Ivy'd totally want her to be part of her group, as an outside circle friend if nothing else. If they know each other from church, though, they could really be good friends. I dunno if you have a denomination in mind for her but she could know one of three of my kids from church depending (Ivy's Southern Baptist, Ian's Methodist, Dante's Catholic). Dante's hit on her because that's what he does. I don't know why but I feel like Ian and her would be friends? Like they met in a class or something and ended up being friends? I might just like throwing Ian at girls that are tougher than him tho. :p

Tristan: Fashionable musician? Axel's kind of in love. Not that he'd ever say so. They've probably hooked up, Axel's probably awkward about it, but he's actually kinda into Tristan so he doesn't ignore him completely post-hookup like he is other guys he's hooked up with. They could maybe even...... be friends??? I don't actually know how he'd get along with Ivy; she's kind of a bigot but she likes musicians. Probably depends on how nice he is to her.

Ariana: The waves of loathing emanating from Ivy here are Intense, and not only because her and Gaelan hate each other about as much as two people can. She probably disliked Ariana before the two were even together just because she wouldn't put up with Ivy's shit, and now that those two are dating it's just absolute hatred all the way around. On the other hand Nia would like her (she can be a hell of a debate partner as long as Ariana doesn't mind waiting for her to write her responses down, and she loves sponging knowledge off of people with diverse interests), Dante has hit on her (at some point pre-Gaelan let us say), and for some reason I'm imagining her coming across Ian drawing and they get to talking and they wind up friends?

That's what I've got! Lemme know if you have more ideas!!
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] Spoiler
Dante Luciano Valerio - Looking for penguins.
Then: None Now: [x] [x]
Ivy Langley - Holding hands.
Then: [x] [x] [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x]
Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - Drawing.
Then: [x] Now: [x] [x]
Axel Fontaine - Totally surrounded.
Then: [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x] [x]
Artem Fyodorov - Looking for a story.
Zen Alicea Feliciano - Hanging out with squirrels!
Then: [x] Now: [x]

[+] Spoiler
Gwendolyn "Gwen" Carlisle - Looking for attention.
Moira Bellamy - Looking for help.
Rory Wrona - Looking for some quiet.
Salvador "Sal" Mendoza - Looking for an argument.
Dylan MacKenna - Looking for a revolution.

SansaSaver
Player

September 5th, 2017, 11:16 am #18

@Fenris: I love it! Another friend for Dodo? A rare sight indeed! Am all over both Dodo and Ivy and Dodo and Ian being gal pals and tough girl/smol bean, respectively. Also I have no idea have Dodo would react to being hit on (potential chaos!) so that'd be fun to play with!

Am 169% behind Axel/Tristan (Trixel?) -- Tristan tries to keep it friendly with flings and such, so I could defs see them being friends (Tristan would maybe even have a soft spot for Axel and make it clear he'd be keen to hook-up again if Axel ever wanted to~) For some reason I'm either seeing Tristan kinda having some misguided crush/lust for Ivy or hating her guts or both at once! Might be fun to play with!!

Yaaaaaas, Ari vs Ivy!!! Also I think Ari and Nia/Aria and Ian would be cute friendships - Ari's got some major big sister tendencies, so she'd totally look after Ian. Re: Dante; would possibly even see Ari kinda digging him? Even if it's just her thinking he's ~~pretty~~
Version Seven:
Tristan O?Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson
[+] Spoiler
Version Five:
B049 ? Maynard Hurst
G060 ? Mirabella Strong

Version Six:
B004 ? Joshua Bracewell
? Adopted by Ciel
G026 ? Hazel Jung ? Adopted by Ruggahissy
B027 ? Oskar Pearce ? Adopted by NAFT

jimmydalad
Leader

September 5th, 2017, 9:22 pm #19

So I'm not 100% sure about your other kids, but owing to how Dodo is a good friend of Keisha and a gossiper/bitch, I can imagine her and Lukas being rivals as well. She probably spread rumours of Lukas because of his mother and generally works with Keisha to make his life as hard as possible in the newspaper club. Does that sound cool?
[+] Spoiler
Jimmydalad's Relationship Thread: Click here
[+] Spoiler
Aria Samuels - "I-I'm sorry..."
Pregame: o -> o -> o
Prom: o
Island: o -> o -> o
[+] Spoiler
Camilla "Cammy" Davidson - "I'll see you around, ok?"
Prom: o -> o
Island: o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o
[+] Spoiler
Sharon Elizabeth Austin - "I know how long this could take, so I'll make this quick."
Island: o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o
[+] Spoiler
Relationship Thread: http://s10.zetaboards.com/SOTF_V2/topic/9032799/1/

Lukas Nielson - "Yes, Tina Dominica is my mom. No, my life isn't as interesting as you think it is." - Profile

Pregame: o -> o -> o -> o
Memories: o

Millicent "Milly" Rosenberg - "As much as I hate them, at least they make my life interesting." - Profile

Pregame: o -> o
Memories: o
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Fenris
Player

September 5th, 2017, 10:26 pm #20

literally 100% here for all of these things (I'm totally into Tristan being kind of into Ivy and also despising her omg that sounds great)
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] Spoiler
Dante Luciano Valerio - Looking for penguins.
Then: None Now: [x] [x]
Ivy Langley - Holding hands.
Then: [x] [x] [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x]
Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - Drawing.
Then: [x] Now: [x] [x]
Axel Fontaine - Totally surrounded.
Then: [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x] [x]
Artem Fyodorov - Looking for a story.
Zen Alicea Feliciano - Hanging out with squirrels!
Then: [x] Now: [x]

[+] Spoiler
Gwendolyn "Gwen" Carlisle - Looking for attention.
Moira Bellamy - Looking for help.
Rory Wrona - Looking for some quiet.
Salvador "Sal" Mendoza - Looking for an argument.
Dylan MacKenna - Looking for a revolution.

SansaSaver
Player

September 18th, 2017, 4:30 am #21

@jimmydalad: Works for me! Dodo is likely v. passive-aggressive with Lukas and loves getting him riled up >:)

Have also updated the OP with all the relationships so far <3 <3
Version Seven:
Tristan O?Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson
[+] Spoiler
Version Five:
B049 ? Maynard Hurst
G060 ? Mirabella Strong

Version Six:
B004 ? Joshua Bracewell
? Adopted by Ciel

Emprexx Plush
Mr. Danya

September 19th, 2017, 8:14 am #22

HEY WHY HAVEN'T I DONE THIS ALREADY I'M THE WORST FRIEND ;_;

Tristan:

Cleo thinks Tristan's kinda cute and has probably flirted with him quite a bit but I doubt it's gone much further than that.

Okay Blaise kiiiinda digs Tristan a lot. He's just two-faced and push-overy enough that he doesn't get on their nerves and he's into fashion and he seems fairly interesting even if by Blaise's standards his interests are kinda basic. She digs him and has probably hooked up with him at some point.

Boooooooooi we both know what's going on with Tristan and Hel I'll say no more

I kinda like the idea of Damion and Tristan being a friends that went sour? Like Damion wants to be friends with him and they have a decent relationship at first but Damion does not like two-faced people and would probably confront Tristan about him echoing shitty behavior and I feel like that would Not Go Well?

Dorothea:

Blaise likes to gossip but is into pretty much nothing else about Dorothea tbh >.> Also I dunno how well they'd get along given that Blaise is The Very Model Of A Sinner.

Hel does not vibe with religious people and man there is probably a lot of potential gossip about her so I feel like these two do not get along at all.

Babs likes her alright and tries to be polite and even occasionally indulges in gossip when she's feeling like being bad. Prooobably gets hella awkward and smiley and collar pull-y whenever the clash of faith via sexuality conversation comes up.

Ariana:

HEL WANTS TO BE DEBATE FRANDS PLS ARIANA IS HER SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Damion's also into this one, I think they'd get along well. Hella attracted to her but respects her way too much to even think that she's in his league.

BABS AND ARIANA ARE SISTERS AND WE SHOULD PROBABLY FIGURE THAT OUT MAYBE??? I was kind of thinking that maybe Babs is adopted as the youngest sister in the family late in life? We should PM rap about this sometime and figure out their relationship and if an adoption works or if I should just do some retooling so they're biological sisters, I have some wicked ideas here.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
G056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
[+] Spoiler
B062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
[+] Spoiler
B014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
Isaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars

NPCs:
Jacob Brooks: ... Character Theme: 1812 Overture-Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
[+] Spoiler
Blaise d'Aramitz: Blonde Hair, Black Lungs-Sorority Noise
Helena 'Hel" Fury: Okay, but riddle me this: where in the rulebook does it say it's not a series of automatic critical hits if I Flurry of Blows an ogre's nutsack like a speedbag? Bad Liar-Selena Gomez
Jeremiah Widdlestone: NOT--FOR--YOU 911/Mr. Lonely-Tyler The Creator
Damian Riccardo Maradona Reyes: I'll go all day, all week, all year if I gotta, big guy. Just try and stop me. Years Of War-Porter Robinson
Barbara "Babs" Mulaney: One. Deux. Tres. Vier. Fem. Yug. Haft. Aath. Dyev-yat. Dez. Might Tell You Tonight-Scissor Sisters
Zyzzx Rigs: Last of the first, folks. Light me up.You Know You Like It - DJ Snake ft.
AlunaGeorge
[+] Spoiler
Some Guy Probably: A thing he said? Character Theme: Flyers-Bradio
Alex Darby: Let's weigh what everyone brings to the table, and find a suitable compromise. It's in your best interest. Character theme: Devil's Gift-Shaman's Harvest
[+] Spoiler
Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

MaskedMountain
Cannon Fodder
MaskedMountain
Cannon Fodder

January 1st, 2018, 3:07 pm #23

Osiris Wesley would probably be good friends with Dodo because they would spend time together during Newspaper Club and Cooking Club, and maybe Osiris could introduce her to some Middle Eastern and East African cuisine, although they may run into religious disputes as Osiris is firmly Muslim.

Estela Cardoso might also be very amicable with Ariana, and potentially even best friends, as they are both in the Student Council, Debate Team and are active left-wing enthusiasts and feminists. On top of this, Estela appreciates and admires Ariana's work ethic, although secretly attempts to beat her in any competition.
[+] Spoiler
Altan Ochir - "Botany puts you in control, everything you do is down to you, and I like that."
Estela Cardoso - "You despicable cretin, how could you assume your affluence and privelidge gives you the right to dismiss your smarter colleagues on a racial and wealth basis only?"
Osiris Wesley - "Nice to see another foodie here, wanna try some of my trademark Molokhiya?"

SansaSaver
Player

January 5th, 2018, 12:37 am #24

@Emprexx Plush: *cackles maniacally*

@MaskedMountain: I love these ideas!

I love the idea of Osiris and Dodo exchanging recipes - she'd be totally down to introduce him to some Latin cuisine. I think she'd appreciate his high ambition with cooking, as she's got a strong ambitious streak regarding journalism. I think they'd be swell buddies (even with the potential for religious disputes). She could also do with some male friends too, so double points there!

Estela & Ariana sounds like a great combo! I'd love to have a best friend dynamic between them, I think it'd be cute! Friendly rivalry through competition would be a super awesome path to explore as well!

I also think Ariana and Altan would know each other through art club! I think he could be one of the boys she takes under her 'big sister' wing.
Version Seven:
Tristan O?Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson
[+] Spoiler
Version Five:
B049 ? Maynard Hurst
G060 ? Mirabella Strong

Version Six:
B004 ? Joshua Bracewell
? Adopted by Ciel

Ryuki
Leader
Ryuki
Leader

January 5th, 2018, 4:41 am #25

Ned could have met Tristan in theater club and Dorothea in gaming club. Ned might get along well enough with Tristan, but Dorothea seems kinda like a downer.

Would Dorothea be down for a prank or two with Zach? She could give him some good info on potential victims with her gossip. Also, he might have trolled Tristan's Instagram page.
[+] Spoiler
Deviant Art page: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/
[+] Spoiler
V6 Character Portraits 1: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628674956
V6 Character Portraits 2: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628677580
V6 Character Portraits 3: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628707051
V6 Character Portraits 4: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628790712
V6 Character Portraits 5: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628826007
V6 Character Portraits 6: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628872275
V6 Character Portraits 7: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628917002
V6 Character Portraits 8: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629018182
V6 Character Portraits 9: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629104652
V6 Character Portraits 10: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629224217
V6 Character Portraits 11: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -630645292
V6 Character Portraits 12: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -694930675
[+] Spoiler
Ned Jackson Sprite (from Yugikun)
Yuki Hayashibara Sprite (from Yugikun)
Zachary Beck Sprite (from Yugikun)

Ned Jackson (by Mimi)

Yuki Hayashibara (by Mimi)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Mains
Ned Jackson- Voice actor extraordinaire
[+] Spoiler
M1-P1-P2-P3-P4-P5
Yuki Hayashibara- The smart triplet
[+] Spoiler
P1-P2-P3
Zachary Beck- Short, foul-mouthed prankster
[+] Spoiler
P1-P2
Others
Yuko Hayashibara- The tough triplet (to Yugikun)
Yuka Hayashibara- The pretty triplet (to Maraoone)

SansaSaver
Player

January 23rd, 2018, 2:08 am #26

@Ryuki: I love all of this! I agree with Ned and how he’d vibe with both Tristan and Dorothea. I also think Dorothea would totally be down for the rush of doing a prank with Zach (so long as she can dodge getting in trouble with it) and I love the idea of Zach throwing some troll comments on Tristan’s Instagram, haha.
Version Seven:
Tristan O?Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson
[+] Spoiler
Version Five:
B049 ? Maynard Hurst
G060 ? Mirabella Strong

Version Six:
B004 ? Joshua Bracewell
? Adopted by Ciel