take two

take three (good ending):
[+] spoiler
take one:

take two:
[+] spoiler
SOTF-TV Fanart:
[+] spoiler
Born underneath a Canadian sky to parents who were quite possibly mounties, Lore roamed the wild unknowns of Quebec, becoming a kickass gamer girl and a sassy action lady. She has both fought a beaver to the death and won several arguments on instagram. Scientists have struggled for years to figure out which is sharper - her wit or Valyrian steel. She is most known outside of SOTF for her portrayal of Yuno Gasai in the anime series The Future Diaries, which she shot for 43 days on-location. She still has the pink hair dye.

backslash
Mr. Danya

February 24th, 2016, 9:06 pm #2

I approve of this. Whatever it is.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
[+] spoiler
V5:
G063 Natali Greer was just unlucky.
B047 Marcus Leung lost his way. (Adopted from Solomir.)

V6:
B001 Min-jae Parker is locked away.
B021 Crist?bal Morales let his guard down.
G017 Raina Rose got washed away.
G003 Bridgette Sommerfeld got a shock. (Adopted from Aloha.)
G029 Georgia Lee Day went home. (Adopted from frogue.)
Nathan Lovegrove was left behind.

V7 Pregame:
Myles Roux is considering his options.
Dolores Upton is exploring the past.
Andy Silverman is balling out.
Siyanda Nagi is on the run.
Mercy Ames is passing judgment.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

[+] spoiler

Winner
Winner

February 24th, 2016, 9:09 pm #3

I get the pun. Jewel is a jewel.

This thread sums up Chat so well. I double approve.

Leaf
Player

February 24th, 2016, 10:09 pm #4

Events of Wednesday February 24 2016:
Gianni, the cat-hat, dies to the hands of Deamon, the table of death.

Vicki, Ruggahissy, added another chapter to epilogue so the Void congratulates her

when loretta's angry, she makes ugly (uglier) things:
[+] spoiler
Born underneath a Canadian sky to parents who were quite possibly mounties, Lore roamed the wild unknowns of Quebec, becoming a kickass gamer girl and a sassy action lady. She has both fought a beaver to the death and won several arguments on instagram. Scientists have struggled for years to figure out which is sharper - her wit or Valyrian steel. She is most known outside of SOTF for her portrayal of Yuno Gasai in the anime series The Future Diaries, which she shot for 43 days on-location. She still has the pink hair dye.

Cicada Days
Winner

February 24th, 2016, 11:01 pm #5

Real best thread of SOTF right here
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
"C'mon! It's just a prank, bro."

- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4
Unofficial Theme : 'When it's clear to everybody I'm always the last to know.'
Extra art by Mimi! (1)
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
Sprite credit to Yugikun (Beryl Mahelona, Gyu-ri Christensen, and Demetri Fustcher) and Fenris (Charelle Chernyshyova, Ramsey Cortez, and Joanne Coleman).
[+] spoiler
Character Relationships (no longer updated)
Hero | Swap
[+] spoiler

B036 - Dead
(Adopted from Yugikun)
[+] spoiler
"And you were the one looking to pick a fight. Don't complain when you don't get the one you want."
- Memories - 1 2 3 4 5 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 - Sadie Hawkins - 1 2
[+] spoiler
"Hope that's good enough."
- Arsenal - Bag of dried chipotle chilies (LOST)
- Island - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
- Meanwhile - 1 2
[+] spoiler

G047 - Dead
[+] spoiler
"It's Tina."
- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 - Sadie Hawkins -
[+] spoiler
"You're nothing."
- Arsenal - The 'Man Catcher' (LOST)
- Island - 1 2
- Meanwhile - 1
- ??? - 1
Sprite credit to Fenris (Ben Fields) and Yugikun (Tina Luz).

Leaf
Player

February 27th, 2016, 2:21 am #6

new banner nerd:

what did u missed last episode:
[+] spoiler

Leaf
Player

June 26th, 2016, 11:55 pm #7

alternate version:
[+] spoiler

Leaf
Player

June 26th, 2016, 11:59 pm #8

ignore this

ill do the coloring later

if you saw the thing earlier, itsa leak and nobody saws it bye
[+] spoiler

Leaf
Player

June 30th, 2016, 2:50 pm #9

tis jerry

tis dot
[+] spoiler

Leaf
Player

August 8th, 2016, 7:54 pm #10

this is actually a project I did in high school about a movie where a boy and a tiger were on a boat i didn't watch it so i made this instead

I think I got a b
[+] spoiler