lore likes roleplaying kids who kills kids and die because of kids any questions?

Leaf
Player

October 14th, 2017, 6:22 pm #1

Angela "Angie" Cortez:She has a big family and a lot of siblings, and she is the eldest. From a conservative venezuelan descent, her parents probably both voted for Trump-Sotf-Look-Alike and she is like "why" but she loves her family very much. Her little brother is gay and was supposed to be handled by Cicada but she dropped him. He can still be handled by anyone by the way, just ask Cic and me for details and stuff.

She likes music, she can play piano, albeit a bit poorly, but she prefers doing editing. She still takes piano classes but rarely does recital, she mainly does backstage stuff so like she is part of the tech crew. She has a YouTube channel where she makes Sick VaporWave Beats with a e s t h e t i c gif as the background she makes herself. She sees herself as an artist and she likes doing it quite a bit. She tries her best to appear pretty and hot because she likes receiving positive attention and since she's cute she gets free drinks. Oh by the way, she parties a bit and sometimes does substance use for fun but keeps it hidden from her parents. Good girls gone wild, I guess?

Relationships needed:
  • (Ex-)Boyfriend(s): she is popular and can get it on, but she rarely goes farther than second base because she tries to be a good christian girl because her parents don't want her to get on the pill so she's like "no sex unless we are 10000% sure"
  • Party friends: Friends with whom she likes to party with, preferably have a car to drive her around since her parents don't want her to drive and she isn't interested in it anyways.
  • Show friends: Friends who are like interested in similar things like her (music, making music, playing instruments, tech crew, I remeber a group of DJ girls, hit me up nerds)
  • Not friends: Not everyone likes her because she acts like she's perfect (she tries to get good grade all the time, be the prettiest, ect.) so some people are like "wow what a tryhard" or could be envious.
  • Rivals: Angie is the kind of girls that'd get jealous of other girls who are prettier and/or smarter, or at least she perceives them to be. The feeling could be reciproqual, or they could even be frienemies.
  • Hatred/Dislike: People who just don't like her.
[+] spoiler
Isra (Aloha): Buddies because they both like music and stuff, it's cute and all.

Adele (Sommersault): Designated driver of the party girl squad, Angie likes her because of that because when their drunk friends vomit everywhere, they have two sober ladies to help them.

Keisha (Sommersault): Knows her from afar but also kinda close because they both end up in similar parties but it's like... that's it. They probably chat quite a bit though.

Janie (Sommersault): Frenemy who competes with each other to be the BESTEST. Both are like piano players so they are like "oh by the way, I have mastered the third mouvement of moonlight sonata, are you still figuring out to play Itsy-Bitsy Spider?" kinda of thing.

Violet (CBP): Violet supports Angie's youtube channel and she's like... ever like happy with that.

Lucas (CBP): He is like "ugh she's annoying shut ur mouth" but in his head and Angie is like "who is that guy looking at me ew gross"

Max (CBP): Mutual dislike, Angie doesn't like getting like visibly ignored and she's like "what a dicko"

Myles (Zee): Local gay man doesn't really care about local straight woman, and the feeling is reciproqual, more at 11.

Andie (Zee): A-Squad probably did drugs together at a party and talked about music and she probably sent him her YouTube channel. Buddies.

Astor (Zee): He flirted with her and Angie flirted with him back, both are on good term. Probably no casual sex but probably maybe close if wanted to be.

Zachary (Ryuki): If Angie was mean to him, Zach wouldn't be nice to her but Angie wouldn't notice him unless they saw each other out of school so we'll seeeeeeeeee.

Yuki (Ryuki): Friends, they are frenemies but they agree on things and boundaries and get along well.
Ophelia Mackenzie-Mitchell: Probably butchered her name tbh. She's bit of freak, she shaved her head and eyebrows and wears full-face makeup and very feminine clothes. She thinks of herself as a butch lesbian but really she is just a girl who shaved all of her body hair. She is well-off, her dad is a lawyer and her mom has a bunch of odd jobs but her father is the one who carries the family. She has bad self-confidence but hides behind a "I Don't Give A Fuck" mask.

She enjoys watching television series, musical theatre and stuff like that. She's a couch potato basically. She is also a math whiz, something she takes a lot of pride in. She enjoys solving math problems and things like that, and it comes to her naturally. What she prefers the most is statistics, she finds it fun and engaging, and knows that she could change things in the world by doing like... math and stuff. Is it obvious I haven't done math in years?

Relationships needed:
  • Girl... friend?: Ophelia isn't the kind of girl to go ask girls out, she feels kinda bad about being a lesbian in the environement she's in. But, if a girl asked her out, Ophelia would probably fall head over heels. Ophelia would probably have one-sided crushes with girls and she would hope they would come to realization in her dreams.
  • Friends: Ophelia is a loner, but she still has friends. She comes off kinda cold and rude, but she acts like that so people aren't mean to her, so if you like similar stuff and you can keep up with her being kind suspicious of nice acts, you'd probably be her friends.
  • Acquaintances: That would be where most people would fall into: they'd know there is this weird girl who shaved her head like the O'Connor lady but they wouldn't know much about her other than she's weird, good at math, and likes talking about tv shows like The Office and The Walking Dead.
  • Bullies?: Ophelia isn't the kind of girl who lets herself be bullied, she tries her best to come off as tough and when someone is mean to her, she barks back, in a quiet and polite way. People could try to pick on her, but she'd just go like "why don't you do something like... important" and walk away.
[+] spoiler
Nate (Aloha): They both chat about Mandy during math class and stuff and they help each other in math class.

Kelly (Sommersault): "Hey weirdo bald girl, lezz be friends!" Oph is like "uh this girl is weird" but they are friends anyways.

Max (CBP): He's a dick to her and she said something like "did i ask your opinion" and she doesn't like him but ignores his ass

Violet (CBP): Oph is aware that she finds her weird but she's kinda okay with it because that's what she was expecting like shaving her head and eyebrows and all. She doesn't value the relationship but still is nice to her.

Lucas (CBP): Both know each other, and both know the other is a smart ho so they are on good terms but never really speak

Chloe (Malloon): Oph didn't like Chloe at first because she was too nice for no reason but Ophelia grew to like her and enjoy being around her. She might babysit with her, or her siblings. She doesn't have a lebanese crush on her, or does she?

Myles (Zee): Kinda bullied Ophelia at one point but she just went like "too good for this" and walked away. Not good terms but aren't like actively setting each other's stuff on fire, you know.

Dolly (Zee): Oph sees Dolly and she's like "Shes cute and gay and confident and I'm only 1 of these things fuuuuuuuck". has a lebanese crush.

Astor (Zee): He is nice to Oph and she finds it fishy. She stays far away from him because he's scary.

Yuki (Ryuki): She sees Ophelia as a potential friend because of like both like math, and Ophelia kinda likes her. Friendshiiiiip.

Ned (Ryuki): Both watch a lot of tv and Ophelia would try to get him to watch her tv shows and she'd watched his maybe.

[+] spoiler
Born underneath a Canadian sky to parents who were quite possibly mounties, Lore roamed the wild unknowns of Quebec, becoming a kickass gamer girl and a sassy action lady. She has both fought a beaver to the death and won several arguments on instagram. Scientists have struggled for years to figure out which is sharper - her wit or Valyrian steel. She is most known outside of SOTF for her portrayal of Yuno Gasai in the anime series The Future Diaries, which she shot for 43 days on-location. She still has the pink hair dye.

Kermit
Contender

October 14th, 2017, 8:31 pm #2

wrote:Friends: Russian squad, where are you at?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? (velcome 2 slav squad, da?)
"Kermit you are the guy in the horror movie that finds a book bound in human skin and decides to read out loud what is inside for fun" - some mean lady named Ruggahissy
[+] spoiler
V1 art!

v2 art ;~;
Sadly kermit looked at a mariavel. It was so sad... such a sad mariavel... like him... he only waned a normal life... was that too much to ask? was it?

Leaf
Player

October 14th, 2017, 9:09 pm #3

SCARY FROG wrote:
wrote:Friends: Russian squad, where are you at?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? (velcome 2 slav squad, da?)
yeah basically rasputin squad
[+] spoiler
Born underneath a Canadian sky to parents who were quite possibly mounties, Lore roamed the wild unknowns of Quebec, becoming a kickass gamer girl and a sassy action lady. She has both fought a beaver to the death and won several arguments on instagram. Scientists have struggled for years to figure out which is sharper - her wit or Valyrian steel. She is most known outside of SOTF for her portrayal of Yuno Gasai in the anime series The Future Diaries, which she shot for 43 days on-location. She still has the pink hair dye.

Aloha
Contender

October 14th, 2017, 10:47 pm #4

Angie and Isra are both musically inclined and party people, so I think they'd get along pretty well!

Nate can probably talk to Ophelia about Parks & Recreation or something during math class and maybe lean on her for math help if she doesn't mind?

Alison probably looks down on Alexandei bc of his promiscuity and homosexuality. Teddy and Nate might be on good terms with him tho neither share much in common with him besides being a part of the LGBT community.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
G025: Veronica McDonald is DEAD and armed with a tire iron (formerly J.R. Rizzolo's) >> "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry..."
Current: Left unheard in Dreams Walk on Powerlines

B033: Jason Meyers is DEAD and armed with a Smith & Wesson .357 Revolver >> First one to die is the first one out, even if it's to heaven instead of home.
Current: Went home in In Situ

G049: Natalia "Koala" Kowalski is DEAD and armed with a Tufts 17/23 Dental Explorer, a small metal rod, and an empty syringe >> "J-Joey?"
Current: Dead again in Once Again
[+] spoiler
G003: Bridgette Sommerfeld is DEAD and armed with a toothbrush & toothpaste >> ""You-y-y-y-y-"
Current: Safer than sorry in In This Starless Night (handled by backslash)

B007: Jasper Bustamante is DEAD and unarmed >> "Don't let me die like this."
Current: All alone in Thanatophobia (handled by Cicada Days)

B031: Samuel Howard is DEAD and armed with a crossbow (20 bolts) >> "Fuck you."
Current: Never stood a chance in Into the Veil

~*~

Haley Juarez is ALIVE >> Living life to the fullest
Current: Being immature in Everything You've Always Wanted to Know
[+] spoiler
Alison Bernhiesel is ALIVE >> A born leader
Current: In Transit
Mark Nathan "Nate" Malaqui is ALIVE >> Head in the clouds
Theodore "Teddy" Nunes-White is ALIVE >> Recovering pessimist
Robin Mireles is ALIVE >> Grand slam
[+] spoiler
Karen "Shiloh" Legere >> She's free
[+] spoiler
wrote:[21:51] Zarina: "and then Naft rode Aloha's large purple crab all night long, in a hypothetical future where Aloha is at the age of consent"
[21:51] Zarina: the end
wrote:[19:06] Aloha: Oh jeez one of my ACNL villagers gave me a shirt they were just wearing
[19:06] Aloha: warning me that it was "still warm"
[19:09] Aloha: My other ACNL villager just gave me his toilet w h a t
[19:09] Skraal: "It's still warm"
wrote:[00:15] Zarina: I think we're pretty lighthearted for a bunch of people writing about mass murder
wrote:Kyoko Sakura-chan - Today at 5:01 PM
In Hawaiian, Aloha means "Hello" and "Goodbye," the latter of which is appropriate considering how fast his V6 cast died
[+] spoiler
G025: Veronica McDonald by Mimi
B033: Jason Meyers by Mimi (now with a dead version courteous of Naft!)
Two sprites of Bridgette Sommerfeld by Fenris
Two sprites of Jasper Bustamante by Fenris
Open to constructive criticism!

Somersault
Survivor

October 15th, 2017, 12:25 am #5

Adele and Keisha would both probably know Angie thanks to parties? Adele's also almost always the designated driver so if you need stuff for that just HIT-ME-UP.

Janie and Angie might also have a bit of a rivalry, bc Janie is kind of a competitive tryhard? rip. She also plays piano, so maybe more of a friendly rivalry? idk.

Kelly tries to make friends with ~all the people~ so she's probably friendly with Ophelia and Alexandei, if not super close.
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
Keisha Higgins-Bell - "Sorry, but am I interrupting something?" - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
[+] spoiler
Kelly Nguyen: "Finding the weather nice?" - Up We Go - LIGHTS
Memories:
Pregame: Universe
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] spoiler
Adele Jones: "Bitch, yes!" - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself
[+] spoiler
Abaynesh Dula: Go away, I'm reading about the Cold War. - Cooking something up. - Raise Your Glass - P!nk
Janie Lyons: I'm the responsible one. Totally. - Keeping it under control. - Cry Me Out - Pixie Lott
[color=33d8568]Cleo Braithwaite[/color]: Fuckboi I know that's not my name in your mouth, or it's comin' back out with some teeth. - Planning her path. - Werkin Girls- Angel Haze
[+] spoiler
Seema Desai - Striving for success. - "Planning is perfection, and I have many plans."
Melanie Washington - Hoping for happiness. - "Like, don't you think that's the whole point of acting? Getting people involved?
Lavender Lal - Aiming for attention. - "I'm not just her twin."
Sade Kagale - Bracing for burden. - "So, have tennis practice at 4, babysitting at 7, pick up my brother at 10? I can totally do that."
[+] spoiler
Keisha by Ryuki!
Kelly by Ryuki!
Abaynesh by Ryuki!
Adele by Ryuki!
[+] spoiler
Candice Banks never had time. ((Given to Muninn!))

CrossbowPig
Contender

October 15th, 2017, 12:36 am #6

Maybe Violet could be friends with Angie? They're both into music, and Violet would be into the whole vaporwave thing conceptually, rooting from the sidelines (subscribes to channel with multiple accounts to boost numbers). Lucas probably regards her as a little bit of a perfectionist, though this is a quiet dislike, and not something he voices, though he does likely stiffen up a little when she's around. Max just tsk tsks at her and doesn't say much of anything.

Speaking of Max, Ophelia more than likely made him wince a bit when he first saw her haircut. "Have you no shame?" and all that jazz. Violet attempts to be nice, but is kind of off-put as well by the looks. Lucas can do math, though mostly in a science concept, and would probably fall in the acquaintance box.

Lucas is a bit of a loner, and is in a perpetual state of questioning his own sexuality, so he might hang around Alexandrei a little. If you can translate long walk on the beach to long walk through abandoned/spooky sections of the city, then sure. Violet is in the middle, with this guy. Doesn't know whether she likes or feels weird around him. You could probably guess how Max feels. Alexandrei would likely want to hurt Max, in some capacity. Max probably speaks ill about Alex behind his back. Max is a dick.
~~~~~ Creativity's Burning Pyre ~~~~~
[+] spoiler
- Violet Schmidt: "Well, sure, I guess I can try and help with that. Ever read Corpus Hermetica? It'll make understanding this easier." Memory-1, Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2, Pregame-3

- Lucas Diaz: "I'd apologize, but I don't want to dig things up all over again, y'know?" Memory-1, Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2

- Max Rudolph: "What the people need is a common banner under which to unite. It might not be what you want, but the fact of the matter is..." Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2

- Liberty "Bert" Wren: "At eight? Let me see if that fits into my schedule. Been real busy lately." Facebook, Pregame-1
[+] spoiler
/ - G051: Lili Williams: "Stop..." Memory-1, Pregame-1, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Island-8, Island-9, Island-10, Island-11, Island-12, Island-13, Island-14, Island-15, Island-16, Island-17, Island-18, Island-19.

/ - B043: Arthur Bernstein: "I...I'll...I'll..." Memory-1, Meanwhile-2, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Meanwhile-1
[+] spoiler
- insert of lucky br8k!!!!!!!!
- insert of O.B. - white kid who is involved in politics and has divorced rich parents and issues with feeling emotions
- self-styled detective
- normie
- lou reed doing a gay voice
- insert of F.G.D. - black kid who wears a pizza hat and plays trumpet
- cute thing
- Darl from As I Lay Dying
- insert of A.B. my dorkass little brother who fancies himself a linguist and gets on my nerves
- good lives make bad stories
- insert of N.T. another floutist because I havent done one of those already
- hillbilly
- someone who doesnt "have a good time making allies" as an advantage
- pine barrens monster from the family that has a ghost butler
- David Foster Wallace
- furry
- myself again
- insert of K.D. a pianist and if you thought bert was smol, hohohohoho

Malloon
Survivor
Malloon
Survivor

October 15th, 2017, 6:49 pm #7

Chloe's very good at math, so she and Ophelia would have something to talk about. She'd be tolerant of Ophelia being cold and suspicious long enough to for Ophelia to see she's genuine, I think. Chloe would think her shaving her head and wearing full-face makeup as being a little unnecessary, though she understands that Ophelia's lack of self-confidence means she would use them to hide behind.

I don't see them interacting much outside of math-related reasons, though if Chloe thought Ophelia needed a friend she'd put some time into making her feel less lonely. Perhaps invite her to babysit with her, for example.
V6 Character:
Benjamin "Squirrel" Lichter [ ~ / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / > ] - You'll find him in the clouds.
V7 Characters:
Chloe Bruges [ - ] - You'll find her doing math.
Joseph "Joey" Quintero - You'll find him writing speaches.
Keith Rogers - You'll find him out with his gang.
[+] spoiler
Putting this here, so people know, if it ever becomes relevant (unlikely, but still): If you want to use my characters for anything non-profit, you may, without contacting me even (though it would be nice regardless). All I want is a small mention that gives me credit for first concieving of them. If you want to use my characters for something for-profit, if it's just a cameo or similar, you also may, under the same terms; if it's a more substantial role, I don't want to chain myself to any statement - then contact me.

backslash
Mr. Danya

October 15th, 2017, 9:45 pm #8

Myles is "meh" about Angie, might have lowkey bullied Ophelia, and probably had a huge crush on Alexandei at some point.

Andy and Angie may have crossed paths at parties and talked music/smoked a joint at some point, and I don't think he'd have much to do with the other two.

Maybe Ophelia has/had a crush on Dolly idk

Astor might try to be pals with Angie and would flirt with her a bit, and he'd be nice to Ophelia and Alexandei at least. Maybe he and Alexandei have bumped into each other around town before when Astor was out tagging or exploring.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
[+] spoiler
V5:
G063 Natali Greer was just unlucky.
B047 Marcus Leung lost his way. (Adopted from Solomir.)

V6:
B001 Min-jae Parker is locked away.
B021 Crist?bal Morales let his guard down.
G017 Raina Rose got washed away.
G003 Bridgette Sommerfeld got a shock. (Adopted from Aloha.)
G029 Georgia Lee Day went home. (Adopted from frogue.)
Nathan Lovegrove was left behind.

V7 Pregame:
Myles Roux is considering his options.
Dolores Upton is exploring the past.
Andy Silverman is balling out.
Siyanda Nagi is on the run.
Mercy Ames is passing judgment.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

[+] spoiler

Ryuki
Leader
Ryuki
Leader

October 16th, 2017, 12:46 am #9

Yuki is a math student and holds tutor sessions. She is also tolerant towards LGBT individuals. I think she and Ophelia could be on friendly terms and do math with her for fun. Also statistics could interest her. As for Angie, I bet it'd be something like a friendly rivalry.

Zach would consider Ophelia a freak. He'd probably call her "baldy" if she called him "shorty". If Angie ever gave him crap, he'd like to take down her "Ms. Perfect" image.

Ned is friendly and has seen his fair share of TV shows (mostly cartoons), so maybe he and Ophelia could get along.
[+] spoiler
Deviant Art page: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/
[+] spoiler
V6 Character Portraits 1: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628674956
V6 Character Portraits 2: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628677580
V6 Character Portraits 3: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628707051
V6 Character Portraits 4: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628790712
V6 Character Portraits 5: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628826007
V6 Character Portraits 6: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628872275
V6 Character Portraits 7: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628917002
V6 Character Portraits 8: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629018182
V6 Character Portraits 9: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629104652
V6 Character Portraits 10: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629224217
V6 Character Portraits 11: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -630645292
V6 Character Portraits 12: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -694930675
[+] spoiler
Ned Jackson Sprite (from Yugikun)
Yuki Hayashibara Sprite (from Yugikun)
Zachary Beck Sprite (from Yugikun)

Ned Jackson (by Mimi)

Yuki Hayashibara (by Mimi)
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
Mains
Ned Jackson- Voice actor extraordinaire
[+] spoiler
M1-P1-P2-P3-P4-P5
Yuki Hayashibara- The smart triplet
[+] spoiler
P1-P2-P3
Zachary Beck- Short, foul-mouthed prankster
[+] spoiler
P1-P2
Others
Yuko Hayashibara- The tough triplet (to Yugikun)
Yuka Hayashibara- The pretty triplet (to Maraoone)

Bowser
Survivor

October 17th, 2017, 4:48 pm #10

Ello Ello friendo!

With Angie I could see both Sung and Franky getting along with her decently well. Sung is typically a nice enough guy and would casually get along with her well enough since she seems pretty nice. He also has a YouTube channel too, so if he found out Angie had one he might try and do a colab with her on the science of vaperware or something stupid like that lol. Franky meanwhile is your typical party animal and would love seeing "sweet and innocent" little Angie do all sorts of stupid stuff at parties lol. Alexis however would just casually hate Angie from afar due to her whole fake persona she has going on and would either avoid being near her out of sheer disgust or be extremely passive aggressive if they're forced to be near each other.

For Alexandei, I could see Franky being up for casual sex with him, but he also wouldn't let it happen without a rubber due to knowing how Alexandei gets around. As Franky would say he's stupid, not suicidal. Aside from that I don't see them doing much together aside from hooking up for a casual fling. I could see the both of them not really caring about the other emotionally and kind of finding each other a little boring, but hey a night of fun is a night of fun and I'd doubt they'd really dislike each other so what's the harm?