She likes music, she can play piano, albeit a bit poorly, but she prefers doing editing. She still takes piano classes but rarely does recital, she mainly does backstage stuff so like she is part of the tech crew. She has a YouTube channel where she makes Sick VaporWave Beats with a e s t h e t i c gif as the background she makes herself. She sees herself as an artist and she likes doing it quite a bit. She tries her best to appear pretty and hot because she likes receiving positive attention and since she's cute she gets free drinks. Oh by the way, she parties a bit and sometimes does substance use for fun but keeps it hidden from her parents. Good girls gone wild, I guess?
- (Ex-)Boyfriend(s): she is popular and can get it on, but she rarely goes farther than second base because she tries to be a good christian girl because her parents don't want her to get on the pill so she's like "no sex unless we are 10000% sure"
- Party friends: Friends with whom she likes to party with, preferably have a car to drive her around since her parents don't want her to drive and she isn't interested in it anyways.
- Show friends: Friends who are like interested in similar things like her (music, making music, playing instruments, tech crew, I remeber a group of DJ girls, hit me up nerds)
- Not friends: Not everyone likes her because she acts like she's perfect (she tries to get good grade all the time, be the prettiest, ect.) so some people are like "wow what a tryhard" or could be envious.
- Rivals: Angie is the kind of girls that'd get jealous of other girls who are prettier and/or smarter, or at least she perceives them to be. The feeling could be reciproqual, or they could even be frienemies.
- Hatred/Dislike: People who just don't like her.
- [+] spoiler
Isra (Aloha): Buddies because they both like music and stuff, it's cute and all.
Adele (Sommersault): Designated driver of the party girl squad, Angie likes her because of that because when their drunk friends vomit everywhere, they have two sober ladies to help them.
Keisha (Sommersault): Knows her from afar but also kinda close because they both end up in similar parties but it's like... that's it. They probably chat quite a bit though.
Janie (Sommersault): Frenemy who competes with each other to be the BESTEST. Both are like piano players so they are like "oh by the way, I have mastered the third mouvement of moonlight sonata, are you still figuring out to play Itsy-Bitsy Spider?" kinda of thing.
Violet (CBP): Violet supports Angie's youtube channel and she's like... ever like happy with that.
Lucas (CBP): He is like "ugh she's annoying shut ur mouth" but in his head and Angie is like "who is that guy looking at me ew gross"
Max (CBP): Mutual dislike, Angie doesn't like getting like visibly ignored and she's like "what a dicko"
Myles (Zee): Local gay man doesn't really care about local straight woman, and the feeling is reciproqual, more at 11.
Andie (Zee): A-Squad probably did drugs together at a party and talked about music and she probably sent him her YouTube channel. Buddies.
Astor (Zee): He flirted with her and Angie flirted with him back, both are on good term. Probably no casual sex but probably maybe close if wanted to be.
Zachary (Ryuki): If Angie was mean to him, Zach wouldn't be nice to her but Angie wouldn't notice him unless they saw each other out of school so we'll seeeeeeeeee.
Yuki (Ryuki): Friends, they are frenemies but they agree on things and boundaries and get along well.
She enjoys watching television series, musical theatre and stuff like that. She's a couch potato basically. She is also a math whiz, something she takes a lot of pride in. She enjoys solving math problems and things like that, and it comes to her naturally. What she prefers the most is statistics, she finds it fun and engaging, and knows that she could change things in the world by doing like... math and stuff. Is it obvious I haven't done math in years?
- Girl... friend?: Ophelia isn't the kind of girl to go ask girls out, she feels kinda bad about being a lesbian in the environement she's in. But, if a girl asked her out, Ophelia would probably fall head over heels. Ophelia would probably have one-sided crushes with girls and she would hope they would come to realization in her dreams.
- Friends: Ophelia is a loner, but she still has friends. She comes off kinda cold and rude, but she acts like that so people aren't mean to her, so if you like similar stuff and you can keep up with her being kind suspicious of nice acts, you'd probably be her friends.
- Acquaintances: That would be where most people would fall into: they'd know there is this weird girl who shaved her head like the O'Connor lady but they wouldn't know much about her other than she's weird, good at math, and likes talking about tv shows like The Office and The Walking Dead.
- Bullies?: Ophelia isn't the kind of girl who lets herself be bullied, she tries her best to come off as tough and when someone is mean to her, she barks back, in a quiet and polite way. People could try to pick on her, but she'd just go like "why don't you do something like... important" and walk away.
- [+] spoiler
- Nate (Aloha): They both chat about Mandy during math class and stuff and they help each other in math class.
Kelly (Sommersault): "Hey weirdo bald girl, lezz be friends!" Oph is like "uh this girl is weird" but they are friends anyways.
Max (CBP): He's a dick to her and she said something like "did i ask your opinion" and she doesn't like him but ignores his ass
Violet (CBP): Oph is aware that she finds her weird but she's kinda okay with it because that's what she was expecting like shaving her head and eyebrows and all. She doesn't value the relationship but still is nice to her.
Lucas (CBP): Both know each other, and both know the other is a smart ho so they are on good terms but never really speak
Chloe (Malloon): Oph didn't like Chloe at first because she was too nice for no reason but Ophelia grew to like her and enjoy being around her. She might babysit with her, or her siblings. She doesn't have a lebanese crush on her, or does she?
Myles (Zee): Kinda bullied Ophelia at one point but she just went like "too good for this" and walked away. Not good terms but aren't like actively setting each other's stuff on fire, you know.
Dolly (Zee): Oph sees Dolly and she's like "Shes cute and gay and confident and I'm only 1 of these things fuuuuuuuck". has a lebanese crush.
Astor (Zee): He is nice to Oph and she finds it fishy. She stays far away from him because he's scary.
Yuki (Ryuki): She sees Ophelia as a potential friend because of like both like math, and Ophelia kinda likes her. Friendshiiiiip.
Ned (Ryuki): Both watch a lot of tv and Ophelia would try to get him to watch her tv shows and she'd watched his maybe.