Looking For Network

NotAFlyingToy
Winner

February 6th, 2015, 11:27 am #1

Okay! So I didn't really mean to make two relationship-esque threads, but this is another interest cull since you guys are apparently writing a bunch of teenage drug using miscreants.

I've got a concept in mind and it's a little out there, but I have confirmed interest with a few people and am looking for some more.

Essentially, I have a character in mind - Robert Munnings - who's in that weird niche range of YouTubers where he hits something around 20-30 thousand views a video. Nothing huge, but enough to definitely have a fan following. He writes and performs skits centered around surrealism that have to do with anti-establishment topics, specifically organized, formal school and the fascist undertones they bring. Robert has also been bullied heavily due to being overweight and having a lisp, and so aims his hatred at anyone he sees as superior to himself.

Because of Robert's problem with authority and his cult-hit success status, I'm looking for a group of similar minded people to help pad out his crew. I envision like, six-eight people that he can hang out with, make videos with, and go on anti-authority, down with the government, I-wish-I-was-there-for-Occupy-movement rants. Ideally, they'd also have their own channels on YouTube, and they'd be linked under one banner.

The name for this banner is #FaggotsClub, because, as Robert says, "we need to take the word back and make it less harmful. Hurt ourselves so others can't."

Are there any takers for something like this?
A list of the dying, a list of the damned.
[+] Spoiler
We've yet to live and soon will fall.

B027: Oskar Pearce has his shields up -- Step back from it, Jane. (Adopted from SansaSaver!)
[+] Spoiler
We've fought and fought and lost it all.

G063: Natali Greer fell into sadness and couldn't get out -- Everything was going to be alright. (Adopted Posthumously from backslash!)
B067: Brandon Baxter died as he lived -- On his own terms.
B076: Hansel Williams wasn't wrong, in the end -- I wouldn't change anything. Not a goddamn thing.
[+] Spoiler
Here in the wings, we wait for the call.

Jaden Bertelli wants you to be better -- Work harder, no excuses.
Miley Sacramento isn't looking for the long-term -- Like, why are the democrats an elephant, anyway?
Robert Munnings hates your favourite teacher -- We hurt ourselves so that others can't.
Kelsey Hamilton is going to be the best in the world -- Out of my way, dead man.
Asher Glas really admires the way you carry yourself -- Oh, hey - let me get that for you.
"Skinny" Trevor Sharpe would sell the shirt off of your back -- Pick your poison.

Deamon
Mr. Danya
Deamon
Mr. Danya

February 6th, 2015, 12:12 pm #2

I remember Faith-Hope being part of this. So put my name down.
Forrest Quin - At the Zoo
Bret Carter - On a date
Aliya Kimia Nemati - In Training
Arizona - Practicing
[+] Spoiler
Kimiko Kao - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯
Travis "Trav" Lynch - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞
Cameron Herrig - Ω - Ω - Ω
[+] Spoiler
Gray Emerson - "No. We don't follow."
Yasmin "Yaz" Carroll - "I don't really have a plan anymore."
Christopher Harlin - "You can look me in the eyes and shoot me."

Winner
Winner

February 6th, 2015, 2:29 pm #3

Darius' still in!

Fenris
Player

February 6th, 2015, 6:22 pm #4

Y'know, I think this would be right up Moira's alley. Gwen would probably be a fan (she's too flaky to actually be part of a regular thing, plus she's... well, kind of an obnxoxious kid).
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] Spoiler
Dante Luciano Valerio - Looking for penguins.
Then: None Now: [x] [x]
Ivy Langley - Holding hands.
Then: [x] [x] [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x]
Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - Drawing.
Then: [x] Now: [x] [x]
Axel Fontaine - Totally surrounded.
Then: [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x] [x]
Artem Fyodorov - Looking for a story.
Zen Alicea Feliciano - Hanging out with squirrels!
Then: [x] Now: [x]

[+] Spoiler
Gwendolyn "Gwen" Carlisle - Looking for attention.
Moira Bellamy - Looking for help.
Rory Wrona - Looking for some quiet.
Salvador "Sal" Mendoza - Looking for an argument.
Dylan MacKenna - Looking for a revolution.

Teive
Cannon Fodder
Teive
Cannon Fodder

February 7th, 2015, 4:43 am #5

I absolutely see Bartholomew being involved. Though I don't know if he'd REALLY buy into it, I think he'd want to be around for the rabid outpouring of sincere emotions of people. He'd put his all into those YouTube videos though.
[+] Spoiler

Bartholomew B-Money Sanderson: Unapologetic freak: 'All the world's a stage, and I'm the star!'

Nathanial Jones: Cheerleader, believer in hierarchy: 'No no baby, of course you're better than her--you ARE a cheerleader.'

Richard Samuels: Wrestler and wanna-be alpha 'I know what I want, and that's what I get.'

dmboogie
Winner

February 7th, 2015, 4:51 am #6

Leon would be so down for this.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Asha Sur: GIRL 018, armed with a TASER. "Let's all embrace nihilism and be nice!"
Cass Prince: HUMAN 001, armed with a MOP. "It's all falling apart, isn't it? We're unravelling."
[+] Spoiler
V6
Harold Porter: BOY 034, armed with a COFFEE POT. "Hey - none of this... none of this is your fault, alright?" Messed up. Plain and simple.

V5
Daniel Whitten: BOY 074, armed with an INDIANA JONES REPLICA WHIP. "Oh, hey, sorry. Didn't think there was anyone else-" Died early.
Alice Gilman: GIRL 064, armed with a ROTATO. "Just... Just wanted you to drop the gun. Thought you were gonna shoot." Died stupidly.
Michael Mitchellson:BOY 019, armed with a FUCKING AUTOMATIC SHOTGUN. Died a failure.

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Daniel Whitten

By Violent-Medic

Michael Mitchellson

By Violent-Medic

By Mimi

Alice Gilman

By TurtleTyrant

Pancapples
Cannon Fodder
Pancapples
Cannon Fodder

February 8th, 2015, 3:54 am #7

Tabby would probably love to be involved in this.
Song currently stuck in my head: UNLIMITS - Shinkirō

Characters

V6 (Pregame)

Gary Kwan - "Fuck you." - I-II

Polibyss
Leader

February 8th, 2015, 4:45 am #8

Eddie'd be up for this

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

March 8th, 2015, 8:02 am #9

Depending on how long #faggotsclub has been a thing for, Jonathan would probably bee down for this, given his outward personality.
[+] Spoiler

G???: Anna "Roxanne" Herbert - "...It's a god-awful small affair..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3
THEME: Dire Straits - Skateaway

G???: Teresa Rojas - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2
THEME: Tata Young - Sexy Naughty Bitchy Me

B???: Jonathan Meyers - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1
THEME: Kate Miller-Heidke - Caught In The Crowd
[+] Spoiler
Ashley Tanner - The Tattooed Jackass - "We got the music, we got the drinks, I think we have a recipe for some rock n' roll."
Yuko Hayashibara - The Tomboy - "Yo, homeboy, come over here. I wanna play some ball."
[+] Spoiler

B003: Jeremy Frasier - ?Yeah. No regrets.? - 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
THEME: OneRepublic - Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti - ?Thank... you...? - 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
THEME: The Megas - The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King - "I win." - 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6: 1 2 3 4 5
THEME: Luck Ganriki - golden sneer

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

NotAFlyingToy
Winner

March 10th, 2015, 9:20 am #10

Yugikun wrote:Depending on how long #faggotsclub has been a thing for, Jonathan would probably bee down for this, given his outward personality.
Why would the length of time matter to Jonathan?
[+] Spoiler

B027: Oskar Pearce has his shields up -- Step back from it, Jane. (Adopted from SansaSaver!)
[+] Spoiler

G063: Natali Greer fell into sadness and couldn't get out -- Everything was going to be alright. (Adopted Posthumously from backslash!)
B076: Hansel Williams wasn't wrong, in the end -- I wouldn't change anything. Not a goddamn thing.
[+] Spoiler

Miley Sacramento isn't looking for the long-term -- Like, why are the democrats an elephant, anyway?
Robert Munnings hates your favourite teacher -- We hurt ourselves so that others can't.
Kelsey Hamilton is going to be the best in the world -- Out of my way, dead man.
Asher Glas really admires the way you carry yourself -- Oh, hey - let me get that for you.
"Skinny" Trevor Sharpe would sell the shirt off of your back -- Pick your poison.

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

March 10th, 2015, 9:52 am #11

He's only been at the school since sophomore year, so if it started too far before that it would probably be too late for him to join or something

I'mmnot sure where I'm going 2ith ghis.
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler
Ashley Tanner - The Tattooed Jackass - "We got the music, we got the drinks, I think we have a recipe for some rock n' roll."
Yuko Hayashibara - The Tomboy - "Yo, homeboy, come over here. I wanna play some ball."
[+] Spoiler

Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer

NotAFlyingToy
Winner

March 10th, 2015, 5:42 pm #12

Yugikun wrote:He's only been at the school since sophomore year, so if it started too far before that it would probably be too late for him to join or something

I'mmnot sure where I'm going 2ith ghis.
I figure the group has existed in some form since middle school - the members of it probably shifted and changed around somewhat.
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler

Cicada Days
Winner

April 14th, 2015, 2:33 am #13

Irene might be more on the fringe, just because she gets a bit flakey when things start getting this serious, but she's still sympathetic to the cause. Might help out by being an actor in the videos and also makes sure the videos get known by promoting them through her oversized social circles.

Jin would also be involved, maybe with some video editing, and unlike Irene she'd be willing to talk and stuff though they might be a bit more reserved with her due to the age gap?
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
"C'mon! It's just a prank, bro."

- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4
Unofficial Theme : 'When it's clear to everybody I'm always the last to know.'
Extra art by Mimi! (1)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Sprite credit to Yugikun (Beryl Mahelona, Gyu-ri Christensen, and Demetri Fustcher) and Fenris (Charelle Chernyshyova, Ramsey Cortez, and Joanne Coleman).
[+] Spoiler
Character Relationships (no longer updated)
Hero | Swap
[+] Spoiler

B036 - Dead
(Adopted from Yugikun)
[+] Spoiler
"And you were the one looking to pick a fight. Don't complain when you don't get the one you want."
- Memories - 1 2 3 4 5 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 - Sadie Hawkins - 1 2
[+] Spoiler
"Hope that's good enough."
- Arsenal - Bag of dried chipotle chilies (LOST)
- Island - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
- Meanwhile - 1 2
[+] Spoiler

G047 - Dead
[+] Spoiler
"It's Tina."
- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 - Sadie Hawkins -
[+] Spoiler
"You're nothing."
- Arsenal - The 'Man Catcher' (LOST)
- Island - 1 2
- Meanwhile - 1
- ??? - 1
Sprite credit to Fenris (Ben Fields) and Yugikun (Tina Luz).

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

April 14th, 2015, 2:57 am #14

Yeah, I'd say that Jonathan would be in the group then.
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Emprexx Plush
Mr. Danya

April 14th, 2015, 3:03 am #15

I think Ulysses would probably have been involved in this in middle school, and then kinda grown out of it as he got older. During high school he probably takes some jabs at the crew during his sets and online stuff in a mostly friendly way, though I'm not sure how current members would take that.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
G056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
[+] Spoiler
B062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
[+] Spoiler
B014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
Isaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars

NPCs:
Jacob Brooks: ... Character Theme: 1812 Overture-Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
[+] Spoiler
Blaise d'Aramitz: Blonde Hair, Black Lungs-Sorority Noise
Helena 'Hel" Fury: Okay, but riddle me this: where in the rulebook does it say it's not a series of automatic critical hits if I Flurry of Blows an ogre's nutsack like a speedbag? Bad Liar-Selena Gomez
Jeremiah Widdlestone: NOT--FOR--YOU 911/Mr. Lonely-Tyler The Creator
Damian Riccardo Maradona Reyes: I'll go all day, all week, all year if I gotta, big guy. Just try and stop me. Years Of War-Porter Robinson
Barbara "Babs" Mulaney: One. Deux. Tres. Vier. Fem. Yug. Haft. Aath. Dyev-yat. Dez. Might Tell You Tonight-Scissor Sisters
Zyzzx Rigs: Last of the first, folks. Light me up.You Know You Like It - DJ Snake ft.
AlunaGeorge
[+] Spoiler
Some Guy Probably: A thing he said? Character Theme: Flyers-Bradio
Alex Darby: Let's weigh what everyone brings to the table, and find a suitable compromise. It's in your best interest. Character theme: Devil's Gift-Shaman's Harvest
[+] Spoiler
Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!