Look, It's Another Relationship Thread!

Aura
Winner
Aura
Winner

January 1st, 2012, 4:16 am #1

Since v5 is looming closer and closer every day, I figured that I might as well try to find some friends and enemies for my characters.

Matt Masters Is 6'5" tall and 230 pounds of mostly muscle. He is a quiet, relatively introverted teenager that wants to be a wrestler when he grows up. His height makes him a common target for teasing, and his build makes many assume that he is just a dumb musclehead, despite the fact that he is actually reasonably intelligent. He tends to be quite shy among his fellow students, and usually only talks with people that he is close to. He has a single mom, and lives in a poorer part of town. The only thing that can make Matt angry is someone mistreating a woman or child. He spends most of his time after school either helping out at a family friend's construction site, or volunteering at a center for abused women and children.

For Matt, I would appreciate some people who could be understanding of his shyness and be friendly towards him, as well as some tormentors who would not leave him alone about his abnormal size. A potential love interest would also be nice, although not required.

Adonis Alba is a school bully that loves acting tough. His father is a former pro football player that told him to always find a way to be the best. He joined the school football team in order to follow in his father's footsteps, but was kicked off after a very colorful and disturbingly detailed threat towards a referee. Ever since then, he has been a thug, harassing people in the hallways because he felt like it. He has also had multiple "relationships" that usually only last for one night, and he is always ready to brag about them. He intimidates smaller and weaker students for kicks, and is a disgusting flirt.

For Adonis, I would appreciate some fellow jerks for him to hang out with, as well as some bullying victims and (probably regretful) ex-flings.

Stacey May-Mordetsky is a spoiled rich girl with everything at her disposal. She has long blonde hair and a body to die for, making her immensely popular with male students. She lives in the richest part of town, and her mother constantly showers her with gifts and praise, all the while leaving Stacey's younger brother Jake without any attention whatsoever. Her father is more sensible, as well as better with Jake, but his efforts to make Stacey a better person have been in vain. She believes that she is superior to everyone else, and can't stand not getting her way. She is one of the most promiscuous students in school, having a large amount of one-night stands and guys strung along for her own gain. She has also recently started modeling, which she sees as an easy way to make money, as all she has to do is "be her beautiful self."

For Stacey, I would like some rich, bitchy friends for her to hang out with, as well as some kids she would insult for being poorer, uglier, etc. She also needs a list of ex-flings, preferably a LONG list.

Well, I hope you guys can help me out! I would be most greatful!

[+] spoiler
v5 Characters:

B029- Matt Masters- DECEASED (114/152)

B043- Adonis Alba- DECEASED (124/152)

G051- Stacey Mordetsky- DECEASED (136/152)

Megami
Mr. Danya

January 1st, 2012, 4:25 am #2

I still need a few friends for my Misa Achtland character. I could see her getting along well with Matt -- she's a pretty friendly and all-around accepting person.

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

January 1st, 2012, 4:29 am #3

A big, physical guy like Matt probably wouldn't be harrassed by most of the jock crowd. At least, I know Cody Patton (first string quarterback and general bastard) certainly wouldn't mind trying to shine up the guy a little, permitting anything personality-wise doesn't get in the way.

Not sure what Matt might think about Cody tormenting the geeks, though.
[+] spoiler
Jerry Fury - The man, the myth, the legend
Coleen Reagan - The girl who half-loved the world
[+] spoiler
V5 Roster:
Cody Patton : That bitch.
Sean Mulcahy : The world was kind to reprieve him of his fear...
Jessica Sanders: She hoped it would be quick...
[+] spoiler
20:17Sideliner:Toben and Ricky are like a sibling version of the Joker and Batman, only Batman is just as much of a mass murderer. He just hides it better.
19:58LaurelsHow does your dick smell like Fritos?
14:36 MimiI THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS > 14:36MimiI THOUGHT YOU REALLY LICKED HER

umop-ap!sdn
Player

January 1st, 2012, 8:56 am #4

Cassidy Kant would be very interested in Matt.

Joey Polpetta would hit on Stacey. However he's short and very husky. Depending on how vain she is she may be bothered by him, or be one of his flings.

Violent-Medic
Winner

January 1st, 2012, 9:05 am #5

I can see Mallory McCormick being friendly with Matt. And I think they'd probably live in a similar section of town, as her family is pretty poor as well. Shyness wouldn't be much of an issue to her.

On the flipside, Mallory might attract some bullying from Adonis and Stacey, since she's a fairly tiny, butch kid who wears her brother's hand-me-downs and has rather bad social skills (in the sense that she's outgoing, but often brings up awkward, inappropriate subjects and never realises when she's making people uncomfortable.) If either of them insulted her, she'd probably lecture/insult them right back. And would definitely carry some hate for them, even if they left her alone. Doesn't like bullies on principal.

Also, Naomi Bell might possibly be friends with Stacey Mordetsky. They're both pretty girls from wealthier backgrounds. Although Naomi usually hides her own bitchiness, but she might let it out on occasion if she knew Stacey would agree with her. However, since Naomi tends to demand her own way as well... they could come into conflict quite regularly. Though Naomi is more bossy about academic things and stuff that will affect her career and reputation.
[+] spoiler

(Sprites courtesy of the awesome Fenris.)

B020 - Daniel "Danny" Brooks | Weapon: Portable CD player with batteries | DECEASED
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: N/A
V6 - 1 2 3 4

G002 - Lillian "Lily" Caldwell | Weapon: Army Helmet | DECEASED
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

G043 - Clarice Halwood | Weapon: Can of Air Freshener | ALIVE
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[+] spoiler
B020 - Joe Carrasco | Weapon: Dressage Whip | DECEASED - "All the wishes... impossible. Gun's enough."
PREGAME - Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Prom: 1 2 3 4
V5 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

G003 - Naomi Bell | Weapon: Electric Hedge Trimmers | DECEASED - "S-s-stop."
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Prom: 1
V5 - 1 2 | Meanwhile - 1

G043 - Mallory McCormick | Weapon: Flathead Screwdriver | DECEASED - "Okay... Hospital... Then tennis..."
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
V5 - 1 2 3 4 5 | Meanwhile - 1

Fayth
Cannon Fodder
Fayth
Cannon Fodder

January 3rd, 2012, 8:15 am #6

@ VM + Aura Master Fox

If Adonis messes with Mal, Max will not take kindly to this.

@ Aura Master Fox

Max Powers would mess with Matt a few times for being tall ("big feet doesn't always mean a big downstairs mixup, now does it?") and then probably forget about him. Jamie O'Keefe, on the other hand, would have a crush on him that would send her into a tailspin. She's publicly dating Joe Carrasco, though, so not only would she not understand what's going on with how she feels about Matt, she would keep it to herself for Joe's sake.

Adonis would probably leave a trail of girls disgusted by his "charms" (if I understood that part correctly) that Max would then swoop in on, so he could get them through their fresh horror and disgust with a different guy. Other than that, as long as Adonis doesn't mess with Mallory, they wouldn't have much to do with each other. Jamie might be subject to bullying from him, if he doesn't mind singling her out from whoever she's with.

Jamie wouldn't have a thing to do with Stacey, but Max will have slept with her if she allowed it. No exceptions.
[+] spoiler
Max Powers: He may not be the highest setting on a hairdryer, but he's well-convinced he's hotter than the surface of the sun. A closet trapeze artist, Max will try to get any girl at a three or higher (on a scale to ten) to get acquainted with his eight-pack.

Jamie O'Keefe: A down-to-earth girl from a rich family, Jamie's pretty laid-back and friendly unless blood is involved, in which case she promptly loses her lunch. She's a walking, talking medical encyclopedia, but due to her hemophobia, she'll never be able to put any of it to use.
[+] spoiler
Kilmarnock: SHUT UP MY DICK IS REAL

teamsleep
Survivor

January 3rd, 2012, 9:03 pm #7

Stacey would probably pick on Tim Tavares all the time for being poor. Alternatively Tim might hang out with Matt, as they're both raised by single mothers, relatively financially struggling, even though he might pester Matt to "RAAGH GET MAD THESE FUCKERS ARE SCREWIN' US OVER."

He would probably make a good yin to his yang so to speak. The firey short one and the mellow tall one.

Amaranto would probably be a prime bully target for Adonis, considering he's the son of illegal immigrants.

[+] spoiler
Tim Tavares: A street walking Acinonyx with a heart full of napalm: I-II
Tito del Sol: Little Devil. The son of a rogue with the heart of a champion: I
Katherine Florian: Going through the motions and slowly losing touch.
Anne Danzig: Raising hell is freedom.

Aura
Winner
Aura
Winner

January 4th, 2012, 4:18 am #8

OK, I've been putting this off for way too long:

@ Megami

Sure, Misa sounds like a good friend for Matt.

@ MK Kilmarnock

Matt would...probably not get along with Cody due to Cody's bullying ways. And as a side note, the reason Matt gets picked on is not only his unusual size, but the fact that everyone knows that he won't fight back, because he doesn't believe in using his strength to hurt people.

@ LocoBroJoe

Cassidy having a crush on Matt? Sure, I can go with that.

Joey hitting on Stacey? Well, if Joey has money, she wouldn't have a problem with that at all.

@ Violent-Medic

Mallory could probably be friends with Matt. Allies cut from the same cloth, that sort of thing. I could also see her easily get picked on by Adonis and Stacey, and I look forward to her interactions with any of my characters.

Naomi's interactions with Stacey sound like they could have a lot of potential. Would they be a snooty, condescending tag-team, or would they go into full-on rich girl vs. rich girl combat? We can only wait and see.

@ Fayth

Adonis will probably mess with Mallory, so Max will probably not like him. I could see how Max's scheme to get with girls freshly terrified from Adonis coming on to them would work, but I don't know if he would still be willing to do this if he hates Adonis.

Jamie has a crush on Matt, but she is known to be in a relationship with someone else? Intruguing. Unconventional. I like it. As for Adonis, he probably wouldn't pick on her unless she gives him good reason to (say, puking in the middle of biology class), and if he finds her reasonably attractive, he would probably try to hit on her. I can picture Max Making fun of Matt for a while and making those kinds of comments.

As for Max and Stacey, if he's either rich or good-looking, then she's probably slept with him. It's how she is.

@ teamsleep

Stacey can and will pick on someone for being poor, and Tim seems to fit that bill. I could also see him being friends with Matt. But rather that Matt being influenced by Tim's rants, he would just be used to them by now.

It probably wouldn't be a big shock to anyone if Adonis was a bit racist, so he would not be very nice to Amaranto.

Also, as a note to everyone, I plan on having Stacey's little brother Jake in pregame as an NPC. He is one year younger than the rest of the characters, so he wouldn't share classes with them, but he'll still be in school at lunch and other free periods, and he will be around town. Jake is a nerdy, socially awkward kid that loves robots. He has almost no self-esteem due to his mother ignoring him in favor of Stacey. His father tries to work with him about his issues, but progress is slow.

If you want your characters to interact with Jake or any of my other characters, then just let me know.

Also, if you have any plans involving your character's interactions with mine that you would rather keep secret, then just PM me, and I'll tell you what I think.

[+] spoiler
v5 Characters:

B029- Matt Masters- DECEASED (114/152)

B043- Adonis Alba- DECEASED (124/152)

G051- Stacey Mordetsky- DECEASED (136/152)

Fayth
Cannon Fodder
Fayth
Cannon Fodder

January 4th, 2012, 5:26 am #9

Max's response would be more of a, "yeah, that's right, you couldn't score with this girl, but I did. Twice." and if Adonis ever seriously got on Mallory, a fistfight may have resulted. And it sounds like he's slept with Stacey, so I'll update his little black book.

I'll PM you about Jamie.
[+] spoiler
Max Powers: He may not be the highest setting on a hairdryer, but he's well-convinced he's hotter than the surface of the sun. A closet trapeze artist, Max will try to get any girl at a three or higher (on a scale to ten) to get acquainted with his eight-pack.

Jamie O'Keefe: A down-to-earth girl from a rich family, Jamie's pretty laid-back and friendly unless blood is involved, in which case she promptly loses her lunch. She's a walking, talking medical encyclopedia, but due to her hemophobia, she'll never be able to put any of it to use.
[+] spoiler
Kilmarnock: SHUT UP MY DICK IS REAL

decoy73
Winner

January 6th, 2012, 2:52 am #10

My character concepts are here.

With Matt, Zubin Wadia and Mike Whaley would be friendly - maybe not close, but at least on good terms.

With Adonis, Mike would be a former teammate (and on okay terms), Katarin Tolstoff would be a fling, and Zubin would be a "victim" - I use the quotes because there's an decent chance that I may give him enough self-confidence to stand up for himself.

With Stacy, Mike would probably be a fling, Kat would be a fellow Bitch Squad member and on relatively good terms (due to looks and wealth), and Zubin would either be a one-night stand, or a "victim," as with Adonis, although he could be both.

With Jake, Zubin would probably hang out with him on occasion - although little skeptical on how semi-normal Jake would be related to human Barbie doll Stacy.
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

[+] spoiler
Male #9 - Zubin Wadia; Status: ACTIVE, "... and for those three reasons, good fences make good neighbors."(-5 -4 -3 -2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10)
Female #32 - Katarin "Kat" Tolstoff; Status: #70 ELIMINATED, "How's Miles? He must really be in a lot of pain right now."(-2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5)
Male #53 - Michael Whaley - Status: #9 ELIMINATED; "Just ... wanted ...help." (-1 0 1)
[+] spoiler
Male #16 - Jason Clarke; Status: #111 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Instinct - "Bollocks ..."
Male #28 - James "Jimmy" Robertson; Status: #97 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Darken Your Clothes and Strike a Violent Pose - "Stay strong ..."
Male #41 - Simon Telamon; Status: #213 RESCUED, Final Location: A Slight Change of Plans - ??? ?????????, ? ?????????, ? ???? ??? ???????? ?????, ? ????, ?? ????? ??? ????????? ???????? ???????, ??? ?????? ?????. ?? ?????????? ?? ??????? ????? ??? ?? ????.
Female #31 - Charlene Norris; Status: #189 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Everyday is like Sunday - ""You're my ... BFF. You ... were the best ..."
Female #50 - Tiffany Chanders; Status: #161 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Legoland Empire - What is she going to do with that now? It's not like (Adopted from selphie_trabia)
[+] spoiler
Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Gandhi Tribe

Female #17: Jaquilyn Locke WINNER
Female #9: Cassidy Kant SECOND PLACE
Female #16: Venice Pennington-Johannes THIRD PLACE
Male #9: Zubin Wadia JURY MEMBER #10
Male #14: Joachim Lovelace JURY MEMBER #9
Male #4: Owen Kay JURY MEMBER #8
Female #57: Cammy Davidson JURY MEMBER #7
Female #39:Lana Torres JURY MEMBER #6
Female #12: Cassandra Black JURY MEMBER #5