Maromar
Cannon Fodder
Maromar
Cannon Fodder

April 3rd, 2015, 7:27 pm #16

Uriah may get along with Abby on account of being both an animal lover and the offspring of veterinarians, the're both pretty docile individuals to boot.

Edit: He could also be Harold's debate partner and Alex's acquaintance pending an edit on Uriah's character profile regarding his student council role.
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V5. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

V6 Characters:Uriah Bryd

Emprexx Plush
Mr. Danya

April 4th, 2015, 6:20 am #17

Uriah and Abby sound good, it seems like they'd have a lot of common ground. Alex might know him as well. Not sure about Ulysses since I'm still deciding what form of debate he does and whether he'd need a partner, and if they did partner up, Uriah would need to strap in for just...one hell of a ride. Debate's one of the couple things he takes seriously, so there'll be a lot of him bouncing between a stoned out slacker and an intense research machine depending on his mood.

I've also added one more concept into the OP: Ty Yazzie. Give him a look, if you're interested!
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
G056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
[+] Spoiler
B062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
[+] Spoiler
B014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
Isaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars

NPCs:
Jacob Brooks: ... Character Theme: 1812 Overture-Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
[+] Spoiler
Blaise d'Aramitz: Blonde Hair, Black Lungs-Sorority Noise
Helena 'Hel" Fury: Okay, but riddle me this: where in the rulebook does it say it's not a series of automatic critical hits if I Flurry of Blows an ogre's nutsack like a speedbag? Bad Liar-Selena Gomez
Jeremiah Widdlestone: NOT--FOR--YOU 911/Mr. Lonely-Tyler The Creator
Damian Riccardo Maradona Reyes: I'll go all day, all week, all year if I gotta, big guy. Just try and stop me. Years Of War-Porter Robinson
Barbara "Babs" Mulaney: One. Deux. Tres. Vier. Fem. Yug. Haft. Aath. Dyev-yat. Dez. Might Tell You Tonight-Scissor Sisters
Zyzzx Rigs: Last of the first, folks. Light me up.You Know You Like It - DJ Snake ft.
AlunaGeorge
[+] Spoiler
Some Guy Probably: A thing he said? Character Theme: Flyers-Bradio
Alex Darby: Let's weigh what everyone brings to the table, and find a suitable compromise. It's in your best interest. Character theme: Devil's Gift-Shaman's Harvest
[+] Spoiler
Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

The Burned Handler
Mr. Danya

April 4th, 2015, 7:00 am #18

Thinking on more, and also I recommend talking to Medic about any connections Ty and Clarice might have, but noting here we discussed that Ty and Rod would have a reasonably close bond as members of the wrestling team - they like each other and Ty respects Rod a lot, but he also secretly resents Rod for his success.
MurderWeasel getting impatient wrote:Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.
wrote:18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!
wrote:16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene
[+] Spoiler
wrote:11:55 Zarina turns out I work best with people when most of the people are dead
wrote:18:30 Slam Well we don't really do showers in the UK
wrote:05:57 *** Christian joined #sotf
05:58 shotgunkid oh crap
wrote:05:54 frogue i can be a time consuming process!
wrote:16:47 Irene "let it sit for half an hour, it's better when it's not so cold" he said.
16:47 Irene well...
16:48 Irene it exploaded.
16:48 Irene all over my hands.
Gianni no wrote:15:54 Aloha Leg cramps happened suddenly and i can't move X_X
15:55 Gianni wb :3
wrote:21:20 *** Persy joined #sotf
21:21 Gianni Hey Persy!
21:21 Namira my mutant alchemist
wrote:21:31 Pancapples [The weather] Was beautiful today.
21:33 Solitair oh no
wrote:18:48 Ruggawork Who doesn't want to rape Bro
wrote:17:30 Ohm Sweet, I'm using then
wrote:14:18 Wes 'm so hungry ;c
14:18 Wes :c8
14:18 Wes...
14:18 Wes fuck it
14:18 mib_7zyd33 That's not what you're supposed to do to food.
14:19 Imehal Nah, that's kinda par for the course around here.
14:19--- Ohm is away (Ew)
wrote:14:50Pancapples I kinda miss the Crusades now.
Bad Ohm! wrote:18:51*** RC quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
18:51 Ohmfg Yay!
Laur doesn't like people being in chat wrote:18:33 Laurels Agh, people are here
18:33*** Laurels quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Germany vs. Germany! wrote:18:47 RC I should send my list of ideas to SOTF_Help once I get rid of the dumb ones on the list
18:48 Bikriki so you want to send them an empty list?
wrote:19:40 uyugin taking bets on who will be the big douche in v6
19:40 Kilmarnock Actually I'm going with Laur.
wrote:14:01 Kilmarnock Girl!Slam was cute I guess.
wrote:11:29 Naft Dude uncool
11:29 Naft I was talking about conceptual penises and you made the penises real
wrote:13:59 Solitair I love seeing people get mentally broken

Aloha
Contender

April 21st, 2015, 9:52 pm #19

Hate to post in here again but I can't believe I haven't thrown Jasper your way as one of Abby's church buddies, with similar views on a more accepting view on Christianity.

As for Ty, Samuel would probably be on familiar terms as their world views are similarly pessimistic, though Samuel isn't quick generalize the entirety of humanity and human history as such (at least at first. Maybe Ty influences Samuel to some degree?).
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
G025: Veronica McDonald is DEAD and armed with a tire iron (formerly J.R. Rizzolo's) >> "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry..."
Current: Left unheard in Dreams Walk on Powerlines

B033: Jason Meyers is DEAD and armed with a Smith & Wesson .357 Revolver >> First one to die is the first one out, even if it's to heaven instead of home.
Current: Went home in In Situ

G049: Natalia "Koala" Kowalski is DEAD and armed with a Tufts 17/23 Dental Explorer, a small metal rod, and an empty syringe >> "J-Joey?"
Current: Dead again in Once Again
[+] Spoiler
G003: Bridgette Sommerfeld is DEAD and armed with a toothbrush & toothpaste >> ""You-y-y-y-y-"
Current: Safer than sorry in In This Starless Night (handled by backslash)

B007: Jasper Bustamante is DEAD and unarmed >> "Don't let me die like this."
Current: All alone in Thanatophobia (handled by Cicada Days)

B031: Samuel Howard is DEAD and armed with a crossbow (20 bolts) >> "Fuck you."
Current: Never stood a chance in Into the Veil

~*~

Haley Juarez is ALIVE >> Living life to the fullest
Current: Being immature in Everything You've Always Wanted to Know
[+] Spoiler
Alison Bernhiesel is ALIVE >> A born leader
Current: In Transit
Mark Nathan "Nate" Malaqui is ALIVE >> Head in the clouds
Theodore "Teddy" Nunes-White is ALIVE >> Recovering pessimist
Robin Mireles is ALIVE >> Grand slam
[+] Spoiler
Karen "Shiloh" Legere >> She's free
[+] Spoiler
wrote:[21:51] Zarina: "and then Naft rode Aloha's large purple crab all night long, in a hypothetical future where Aloha is at the age of consent"
[21:51] Zarina: the end
wrote:[19:06] Aloha: Oh jeez one of my ACNL villagers gave me a shirt they were just wearing
[19:06] Aloha: warning me that it was "still warm"
[19:09] Aloha: My other ACNL villager just gave me his toilet w h a t
[19:09] Skraal: "It's still warm"
wrote:[00:15] Zarina: I think we're pretty lighthearted for a bunch of people writing about mass murder
wrote:Kyoko Sakura-chan - Today at 5:01 PM
In Hawaiian, Aloha means "Hello" and "Goodbye," the latter of which is appropriate considering how fast his V6 cast died
[+] Spoiler
G025: Veronica McDonald by Mimi
B033: Jason Meyers by Mimi (now with a dead version courteous of Naft!)
Two sprites of Bridgette Sommerfeld by Fenris
Two sprites of Jasper Bustamante by Fenris
Open to constructive criticism!

Emprexx Plush
Mr. Danya

April 22nd, 2015, 3:13 pm #20

wrote:Hate to post in here again but I can't believe I haven't thrown Jasper your way as one of Abby's church buddies, with similar views on a more accepting view on Christianity.
Sounds good! She'd definitely be down for that.
wrote:As for Ty, Samuel would probably be on familiar terms as their world views are similarly pessimistic, though Samuel isn't quick generalize the entirety of humanity and human history as such (at least at first. Maybe Ty influences Samuel to some degree?).
Oh 'loha. I'm totally down for Ty playing the shoulder devil to Ulysses's shoulder angel when it comes to Samuel. I like this connection, it's a lot of fun.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
[+] Spoiler
B062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
[+] Spoiler
Your turn.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
Isaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars

NPCs:
[+] Spoiler
Helena 'Hel" Fury: Okay, but riddle me this: where in the rulebook does it say it's not a series of automatic critical hits if I Flurry of Blows an ogre's nutsack like a speedbag? Bad Liar-Selena Gomez
Damian Riccardo Maradona Reyes: I'll go all day, all week, all year if I gotta, big guy. Just try and stop me. Years Of War-Porter Robinson
Barbara "Babs" Mulaney: One. Deux. Tres. Vier. Fem. Yug. Haft. Aath. Dyev-yat. Dez. Might Tell You Tonight-Scissor Sisters
Zyzzx Rigs: Last of the first, folks. Light me up.You Know You Like It - DJ Snake ft.
AlunaGeorge
[+] Spoiler
Alex Darby: Let's weigh what everyone brings to the table, and find a suitable compromise. It's in your best interest. Character theme: Devil's Gift-Shaman's Harvest
[+] Spoiler
Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Ruggahissy
Mr. Danya

April 25th, 2015, 1:04 am #21

I think I might have folks for you. Caleb sounds like he'd be friends with Ulysses. He's got an acerbic sense of humor and hangs out on the internet and 4chan a lot and is a fan of old Nintendo games.

Kat could be an ex for Ty. She's of a similarly chaotic bent
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
- Today at 8:38 PM
imagine this happening in life
and you pissed off a cop and he made you live with some incontinent sodafreak

05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not kill a policeman
05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not steal his helmet
05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not defecate in his helmet and mail it to his grieving family.
05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not steal it again

17:06 Ruggawork An orison is a prayer
17:07 trash i don't know why i thought it was a bird
17:07 trash who looks at random ass words and thinks "huh what does that mean? whatever it's probably a bird"

14:11 Kalopsia I HEARD FURRIES AND I CAME AS FAST AS I COULD.
14:11 Imehal Lovely.
14:11 Imehal Read that again.

20:16Outfoxd I SAID I'M TAKIN IT BACK FROM THE SALTINE ESTABLISHMENT
20:16Meeemz Half the drag queens on Drag Race would beg to differ.
20:16Outfoxd EVERYONE KNOWS ALL DANCE CAME FROM AFRICA
20:17Outfoxd YOU CRACKAS NEED TO PUT SOME CHEESE ON YOSELF AND GO SIT ON A SNACK TRAY SOMEWHERE

21:07craft i
21:07craft am a fan of blowjbs.
21:07craft nods sagely
21:07Rugga ?
21:07Rugga Does that mean you get a lot of them or give a lot?
21:07craft yes
21:07craft wait
21:07Rugga ....

22:31Mimi THATS WHAT I THPGUTH
22:31Mimi THOUGHTU
22:31mudkip MIMI'S TURN
22:31Ruggahissy Thougt
22:31Ruggahissy THOUGHT
22:31Mimi HOUGHT
22:31Ruggahissy We got it
22:31Mimi THOUGHT
22:31Ruggahissy WE GOT IT
22:31Mimi we did good
22:32Mimi we're a good team

22:46 Meeemz I love dicks, though
22:46 Meeemz er
22:46 Rugga Sig quote
22:46 NaftUm
22:46 Meeemz dicky characters
22:46 Meeemz GOD NO

19:45 BikrikiI am pretty sure we can built a bridge to jerking off

00:11 Mimi DOESN'T FOAM BREAK EASILY
00:11 Ruggahissy Not if you wrap it in duct tape
00:11 MurderWeasel There's a fiberglass core.
00:12 MurderWeasel And the foam is some special sort you buy directly from another dimension using souls as currency or something.
00:12 Ruggahissy.........

14:42 Bikriki JA! Stick it in ze boot!
14:43 Rugga I LOVE THIS KID
14:43 Bikriki adds that to list of sexual euphemisms
14:43 Skyler_Phone You have a list?
14:43 Bikriki <.<
14:43 Bikriki >.>
14:43 Bikriki No...

Victoria says:
Oh wait, I totally forgot to tell you last night because I was busy whoring
Mimi says:
STORY
OF
MY
LIFE

16:42 KamiKaze I've always wondered what using a fleshlight feels like.
16:42 KamiKaze Too bad I'm not special because God didn't give me a penis. ):

17:46 Dom LET JESUS INTO YOUR HEART, NOT YOUR VAGOO

Ruggahissy this dress makes me feel like I should be having tea with the mad hatter. Not getting felt up by drunk Germans
Dom don't let them go down the rab-
Ruggahissy BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Dom SO WORTH IT

09:51 Vicky We did a good job, didn't we, Meemz?
09:51 Mimi not really, no

03:19 GeneralGoose*BUT HE'S GONNA THINK IT'S A SPOON. OR MY PENIS. WHICH IT ISN'T*

23:15 Cluevara ICE CREAM MAKES YOU FAT YOU LARDY LARD BUTT.

[+] Spoiler
Jonah Heartsgrave: If you need to talk I'll listen.
Lori Martin: You're so stuck up.
Tirzah Foss: Let's have some fun.
[+] Spoiler

v6
Caleb Diamond: Silly sacrificer
Hazel Jung: Abandoned actress
v5
Amaranta Montalvo: Pageant Winner
Michelle Wexler: Vegetarian sweetheart
Paris Ardennes : Scheming holy man

v4
Ethan Kent : The smartest jerk
Sally Connelley: Dainty meanie
Nick LeMonde : Eternal optimist
Isabel Guerra: Sad little girl
Autumn O'Leary: Lonely redhead
Mary-Ann Warren: Crumbling romantic

Emprexx Plush
Mr. Danya

April 25th, 2015, 5:28 am #22

I like both of these! I think Ulysses is one of those people who would genuinely like Caleb a lot more than his twin, since their personalities mesh together pretty well and he wouldn't mind the ribbing at all, and they're both around the internet a fair bit. Plus, I can totally see Ulysses's dad as the sort of person with a classic game collection that he pokes at from time to time and maybe uses for a retro stream every once in awhile, though he's a lot worse at older games.

I feel like Kat and Ty could be an interesting couple in the past, and probably one that didn't break up too badly? Since from her description she's quick to forgive, so any bad blood between them might have washed away at this point. They could still be casual friends? I'm overhauling Ty some at this point(and will probably add this to the OP shortly after this goes up) and he's become softer in the months leading up to pre-game(though still most likely after they broke up), so if they hadn't patched things up already, he may try later on. Up to you though, with whatever you feel would fit her best, I think this could be a fun one to play with!
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
B062, Garrett Wilde
[+] Spoiler
Your turn.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

NPCs:
[+] Spoiler
AlunaGeorge
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

April 25th, 2015, 7:00 am #23

I just realized by looking at what you have for Ulysses (comedian, gamer (in particular having a retro game collection), performer, ironic liker of shitty things), him and Jeremy wouldn't be anything lower than really good friends.
[+] Spoiler

G???: Anna "Roxanne" Herbert - "...It's a god-awful small affair..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3
THEME: Dire Straits - Skateaway

G???: Teresa Rojas - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2
THEME: Tata Young - Sexy Naughty Bitchy Me

B???: Jonathan Meyers - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1
THEME: Kate Miller-Heidke - Caught In The Crowd
[+] Spoiler
Ashley Tanner - The Tattooed Jackass - "We got the music, we got the drinks, I think we have a recipe for some rock n' roll."
Yuko Hayashibara - The Tomboy - "Yo, homeboy, come over here. I wanna play some ball."
[+] Spoiler

B003: Jeremy Frasier - ?Yeah. No regrets.? - 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
THEME: OneRepublic - Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti - ?Thank... you...? - 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
THEME: The Megas - The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King - "I win." - 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6: 1 2 3 4 5
THEME: Luck Ganriki - golden sneer

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

Emprexx Plush
Mr. Danya

April 26th, 2015, 12:32 am #24

Sounds hella good to me, hoss! I'll add him in.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
B062, Garrett Wilde
[+] Spoiler
Your turn.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

NPCs:
[+] Spoiler
AlunaGeorge
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Emprexx Plush
Mr. Danya

May 14th, 2015, 12:43 am #25

Added a Sixth concept, Caedyn Miller! Gonna be a lot of restructuring coming in the OP soon now that I have more time away from school.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
B062, Garrett Wilde
[+] Spoiler
Your turn.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

NPCs:
[+] Spoiler
AlunaGeorge
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

July 18th, 2015, 11:06 pm #26

I feel like Ty and Michael would be former enemies turned friends, probably having a fight Michael lost. For Jacob I feel like he wouldn't like Michael too much, as Michael would probably be with Issac in making fun of him.