Let's get the relationship train going.

Un-Persona
Mr. Danya

January 20th, 2015, 5:58 am #1

Let's move peeps, we all know it ain't gonna be pretty. Friends, so's, enemies, other things. Have a look at me kids and see if you get an idea between them. Even if you think it's silly, I'm always gonna listen to your holler. Yadda yadda without further ado:

You can PM me or just post below, doesn't matter to me.

Walt Esiason: Having a mother who died giving birth to him and a father who was unable to keep a proper diet for him, Walt was overweight and very sensitive in his youth. Since then, Walt has worked his way up into the stellar 6'5", 210 pound Shooting Guard for the school basketball team, proud of his ability to dunk. He's tends to be a bit cocky and tackle things he can't really handle. He also likes pro-wrestling (occasionally partakes in backyard wrestling) and writing and reading epics. Black, long face with a strong jaw, dreads with highlighted tips, flashy dresser. Looking for wrasslers, ballers, and maybe more.

List:

Conrad: That Guy - RC's kid, basketball teammate. "Conrad? More like comrade amiright? But nah, he's alright."
Frederick Brea: The Good One - MrsRandom's kid, Basketball teammate. "He's never gonna let me down...on the rebound at least."
Ryder Jones: Junior Starter - "He needed to get dunked on a few times for an attitude adjustment, but turned out alright."
Kimiko Kao: 2K - Deamon's kid, mute, basketball lover. "I call her 2K cause...we play 2K and both her name's start with a K."

---

Mitzi Schuhmacher: 5'10" and 140 pounds, is an inspiring keytar player with a very faint German accent. She's a bit of a slow learner and can be stubborn if offered help, thinking people are undermining her when they do. She's also pretty good with her hands, woodwork being a passion and potential career route for her. She also enjoys roller derby and is especially close to her sisters. Red hair fashioned into a french crown braid and heavily freckled, fancies a white pleather jacket at pretty much any time. Looking for bandmates and roller derby girls.

List:

Meryl Weaver ❤: Baby Boopsie - Nami's girl character, Mitzi's GF. "SHE ONLY LOVES ME FOR MY FRECKLES."
Kaitlyn Green $: The Breadwinner - DN's girl, roller derby teammate. "No she's actually like, good at this."
Dante Valerio: The Rule - Fenris' kid, flirt. "He likes girls, I like girls, that close to a match made in heaven."

---

Hazel "Jojo" Jo: 4'11" (though she'll tell you she's 5' flat) and 105 pounds, Jojo was nicknamed as such so as to differentiate herself from Sansa's Hazel Jung. May or may not be a part of the Korean Mafia (an all Korean girls clique members pending) which may or may not exist and may or may not be racist. She is, however, definitely a part of the student council and is potentially aiming to be either Vice President or straight up President. Will be treasurer if that's not possible. She also has a bit of interest in money, which translates into both studying finance and business and also gambling. Looking for council members, presidential rivals, secret society of poker players and fantasy sports.

List:

Hazel Jung: Juju Beans - Sansa's kid, Friend, shares name. "That girl is basically a half of me."
???: My Leader. - Mimi kid, korean mafia member. "Boss. And I mean that in a good way."
??? #2: Loyal to - Rugga kid, korean mafia member. "You always gotta treat the boss's right hand lady right. She'll do so in return."
Adelaide Walker: Uptown Girl - MrsRandom's girl, has a crush on Jojo. "She's kinda snobby, but not to me...for some reason."
Jeremy Frasier: Pagliacci - Yugi's kid, also has a crush on Jojo. "He doesn't talk to me, but I borrowed his calculator once."
Helen Cruz: Queen Bee Wannabee - Espi's kid, council member, too bossy. "Boss-y. Yes, in a bad way."
Mia Rose: The Homer - Pippin's kid, sports fanatic, fantasy leaguer. "God, maybe scouting actual competition wasn't a great idea..."
James Andrews: 9 of Diamonds - Bowser's kid, otaku, poker player. "Money is better when taking it from a shit talker."
Alex Darby: Flying Doucheman - Doc's kid, douche, council member. "ORAORAORAORAORAORA"
Dante Valerio: Not Happening - Fenris' kid, flirt. "He's like your favorite character in a sitcom, but than you realize why people in the sitcom don't like him."
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & ❤ ❤
[+] Spoiler
V7 - ❤ ❤ ❤ - PV3 - {❤} ❤ ❤ - TV3 - ❤ ❤ - V8 - ❤ ❤ ❤
[+] Spoiler
21:33RattlesnakeIf you can't ninja roll the solution is to get naked until you can ninja roll

Justice for Natali - Today at 4:21 PM
Your adorable face will not save you from the long dick of the law

Gianni - Today at 8:05 PM
Sometimes the big tru tru different than the small tru tru

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

January 20th, 2015, 7:40 am #2

Hi.

Here are my two concepts so far. From what I can see from your concepts, I think that Jeremy might work as a bandmate for Mitzi (he plays piano and violin), and someone who could butt heads with Hazel in class sometimes (depending on how well known/racist/infamous the Korean Mafia is) and/or someone who might have a slight crush on her because he thinks she's pretty.

idk about alvano though, maybe one of your concepts can come to his cafe sometimes??????
[+] Spoiler

G???: Anna "Roxanne" Herbert - "...It's a god-awful small affair..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3
THEME: Dire Straits - Skateaway

G???: Teresa Rojas - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2
THEME: Tata Young - Sexy Naughty Bitchy Me

B???: Jonathan Meyers - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1
THEME: Kate Miller-Heidke - Caught In The Crowd
[+] Spoiler
Ashley Tanner - The Tattooed Jackass - "We got the music, we got the drinks, I think we have a recipe for some rock n' roll."
Yuko Hayashibara - The Tomboy - "Yo, homeboy, come over here. I wanna play some ball."
[+] Spoiler

B003: Jeremy Frasier - ?Yeah. No regrets.? - 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
THEME: OneRepublic - Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti - ?Thank... you...? - 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
THEME: The Megas - The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King - "I win." - 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6: 1 2 3 4 5
THEME: Luck Ganriki - golden sneer

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

Un-Persona
Mr. Danya

January 20th, 2015, 1:51 pm #3

Hmmm. Jeremy is part of the school band, but I'm going with a garage band thing for Mitzi. I don't imagine the korean mafia would be too infamous, more of a lowkey type of thing. The crush thing worls fine though, so that's good!

Edit: Also, I'm trying to be optimal and keep it one on one when it comes to interactions, cause I don't like crossing the streams.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & ❤ ❤
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
21:33RattlesnakeIf you can't ninja roll the solution is to get naked until you can ninja roll

Espi
Winner

January 20th, 2015, 8:09 pm #4

I could see Helen and Jojo getting along, since both are ambitious and driven kids. Possibly just acquaintances, but you never know.
V5: Cut Short
Theodore Fletcher
Nina Clarke
Gwen O'Connor

V6: Broken Down
Alice Baker (->Aura)
Henry Spencer
Blair Moore

V7: Unprepared
Rhonda Lawson[/b
Toby Underwood
Paloma Salt

Un-Persona
Mr. Danya

January 21st, 2015, 2:05 am #5

Acquaintances could possibly work well, student council and all, but her demanding nature would probably be a bit too much for Jojo to consider her more than that.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & ❤ ❤
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Dr. Adjective
Cannon Fodder

January 21st, 2015, 3:46 pm #6

Oswald probably looks down on Walt and Mitzi for some reason or other, but he isn't the sort to get confrontational about it, so that's a big ol' nothing, but if I do stick with the possibility of him being on the student council (maybe formerly if not, I'm undecided), I could see him getting along with Hazel; laid back enough that he's not a rival, maybe plays poker together too?
[+] Spoiler
Shipping Thread!

Heather Klein is channelling her aggression into constructive outlets.
  • Seems a bit of a neat-freak, seemingly needs everything of hers to be "perfect"
  • Does wrestling, good at grappling... but she's got a mean right hook too
  • Produces aggrowave music, releases it anonymously, never speaks of it; idolises Klayton, Bret Autrey and Daniel Graves
  • Plays keys and drums pretty good, dabbles in guitar
  • Speaks pretty good German, no comprend? romance languages
  • Budding interest in fashion/design
  • Liberal, leaning libertarian, no love for the Democrats or for the Republicans, likes her news sources "alternative"
  • Atheist too; avoids saying so, being a Chicagoan down South and all
Akiem Hampton is keeping cleaner than clean so he can chase the dream.
  • Chattanooga Owls' premier nose tackle, he's a Big Guy (...for you)
  • At church in his best every Sunday
  • Surprisingly bright, likes to study literature, maybe on the debate team, maybe not?
  • Hits like a truck; but wouldn't hurt a fly off the gridiron
  • 10/10 BBQ master, the manliest form of cooking... not bad in an actual kitchen either
  • Lives and lets live, but he still thinks y'all LGBTerrific folks are sinners
  • Politically apathetic, gets his news from the proverbial grapevine, would err on the side of Democrats if pushed
Robert "Don't Call Me Bobby" Briggs was this close to making Top 8 this time, he swears. (tentative)
  • Competitive grinder at Magic the Gathering, goes to every tournament he can get to
  • Tops the more casual events, still hasn't managed to day 2 at a GP or qualify for a PT
  • Nominally Christian, conservative background, apathetic enough to just roll with what his parents say
  • A general-purpose nerd in terms of interests and school performance; not top of the class but not far off either, likes traditional games

No no no, you're shakin' it all wrong!

Will
Player

January 21st, 2015, 6:12 pm #7

Cassie and Mitzi could know each other through their music? Cassie plays the guitar, I hadn't really thought about it but I guess she could be in a band?
V6 Characters:
------------------
----Cassandra "Cassie" Venus--------------------------------Eleanor "Elle" Duval----------
[+] Spoiler
------------------
--------B011: Finn Grant ------------------------------------- G020: Stacy Ramsey------
----------Weapon: Megaphone--------------------------Weapon: Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12
---------------------------Multishot---------------------------------------------- Caught in a Moment-------------------
[+] Spoiler
Finn Grant: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Stacy Ramsey: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Fenris
Player

January 22nd, 2015, 1:09 am #8

The usual spiel:

You have female characters. I have Dante Valiero. Bio here, he's at least known to every girl in the school, since he's flirted with all of them at least once over the years. How they respond to that is totally up to you, but yes, at least once a tall handsome Italian boy has swanned up to them, handed them a rose and called them beautiful. It's what he does.

(I can't think of anything outside of that, at least not until I get more into my other concepts. But yeah.)
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] Spoiler
Dante Luciano Valerio - Looking for penguins.
Then: None Now: [x] [x]
Ivy Langley - Holding hands.
Then: [x] [x] [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x]
Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - Drawing.
Then: [x] Now: [x] [x]
Axel Fontaine - Totally surrounded.
Then: [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x] [x]
Artem Fyodorov - Looking for a story.
Zen Alicea Feliciano - Hanging out with squirrels!
Then: [x] Now: [x]

[+] Spoiler
Gwendolyn "Gwen" Carlisle - Looking for attention.
Moira Bellamy - Looking for help.
Rory Wrona - Looking for some quiet.
Salvador "Sal" Mendoza - Looking for an argument.
Dylan MacKenna - Looking for a revolution.

Un-Persona
Mr. Danya

January 24th, 2015, 2:40 am #9

Doctah: I'd like to wait till everything's nice and clear, but that could be fun.

Will: WOO A BANDMEMBER FINALLY

Fenris: Noted, will make proper reactions in the post.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & ❤ ❤
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Violent-Medic
Winner

January 25th, 2015, 1:57 am #10

Given Clarice's wrestling hobbies, her and Walt have probably at least met and maybe bonded some over it. (If not active in the backyard wrestling she might want to at least film it for fun.) As for Mitzi, Clarice has a habit to offer help even when it's not wanted, so maybe might have pissed Mitzi off in the past by not taking a hint that it wasn't wanted.
[+] Spoiler

(Sprites courtesy of the awesome Fenris.)

B020 - Daniel "Danny" Brooks | Weapon: Portable CD player with batteries | DECEASED
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: N/A
V6 - 1 2 3 4

G002 - Lillian "Lily" Caldwell | Weapon: Army Helmet | DECEASED
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

G043 - Clarice Halwood | Weapon: Can of Air Freshener | ALIVE
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[+] Spoiler
B020 - Joe Carrasco | Weapon: Dressage Whip | DECEASED - "All the wishes... impossible. Gun's enough."
PREGAME - Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Prom: 1 2 3 4
V5 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

G003 - Naomi Bell | Weapon: Electric Hedge Trimmers | DECEASED - "S-s-stop."
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Prom: 1
V5 - 1 2 | Meanwhile - 1

G043 - Mallory McCormick | Weapon: Flathead Screwdriver | DECEASED - "Okay... Hospital... Then tennis..."
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
V5 - 1 2 3 4 5 | Meanwhile - 1

Aloha
Contender

January 26th, 2015, 5:08 pm #11

Jojo and Bridgette are both student council members, and may as well get along too. Bridgette is too passive to be a proper rival politics-wise but she could be a accomplice of hers within the school council.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
G025: Veronica McDonald is DEAD and armed with a tire iron (formerly J.R. Rizzolo's) >> "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry..."
Current: Left unheard in Dreams Walk on Powerlines

B033: Jason Meyers is DEAD and armed with a Smith & Wesson .357 Revolver >> First one to die is the first one out, even if it's to heaven instead of home.
Current: Went home in In Situ

G049: Natalia "Koala" Kowalski is DEAD and armed with a Tufts 17/23 Dental Explorer, a small metal rod, and an empty syringe >> "J-Joey?"
Current: Dead again in Once Again
[+] Spoiler
G003: Bridgette Sommerfeld is DEAD and armed with a toothbrush & toothpaste >> ""You-y-y-y-y-"
Current: Safer than sorry in In This Starless Night (handled by backslash)

B007: Jasper Bustamante is DEAD and unarmed >> "Don't let me die like this."
Current: All alone in Thanatophobia (handled by Cicada Days)

B031: Samuel Howard is DEAD and armed with a crossbow (20 bolts) >> "Fuck you."
Current: Never stood a chance in Into the Veil

~*~

Haley Juarez is ALIVE >> Living life to the fullest
Current: Being immature in Everything You've Always Wanted to Know
[+] Spoiler
Alison Bernhiesel is ALIVE >> A born leader
Current: In Transit
Mark Nathan "Nate" Malaqui is ALIVE >> Head in the clouds
Theodore "Teddy" Nunes-White is ALIVE >> Recovering pessimist
Robin Mireles is ALIVE >> Grand slam
[+] Spoiler
Karen "Shiloh" Legere >> She's free
[+] Spoiler
wrote:[21:51] Zarina: "and then Naft rode Aloha's large purple crab all night long, in a hypothetical future where Aloha is at the age of consent"
[21:51] Zarina: the end
wrote:[19:06] Aloha: Oh jeez one of my ACNL villagers gave me a shirt they were just wearing
[19:06] Aloha: warning me that it was "still warm"
[19:09] Aloha: My other ACNL villager just gave me his toilet w h a t
[19:09] Skraal: "It's still warm"
wrote:[00:15] Zarina: I think we're pretty lighthearted for a bunch of people writing about mass murder
wrote:Kyoko Sakura-chan - Today at 5:01 PM
In Hawaiian, Aloha means "Hello" and "Goodbye," the latter of which is appropriate considering how fast his V6 cast died
[+] Spoiler
G025: Veronica McDonald by Mimi
B033: Jason Meyers by Mimi (now with a dead version courteous of Naft!)
Two sprites of Bridgette Sommerfeld by Fenris
Two sprites of Jasper Bustamante by Fenris
Open to constructive criticism!

Un-Persona
Mr. Danya

January 31st, 2015, 4:56 pm #12

@Medic: Hmm...I dunno if Clarice is interested in Pro Wrestling, like WWE stuff, which is what Walt would be doing. If she is, totally!

@Aloha: Sounds fine, they could be casual to one another.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & ❤ ❤
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

The Burned Handler
Mr. Danya

January 31st, 2015, 7:35 pm #13

My Navajo wrestler guy might have tried to see if Walt would be interested in real wrestling, on that note.

I'll keep you posted because Brian might be interested in pro wrestling as like an off-time hobby and I floated an idea by staff on some stuff. I'll talk to you about what it could mean for Walt if I hear back positively from them.
MurderWeasel getting impatient wrote:Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.
wrote:18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!
wrote:16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene
[+] Spoiler
wrote:11:55 Zarina turns out I work best with people when most of the people are dead
wrote:18:30 Slam Well we don't really do showers in the UK
wrote:05:57 *** Christian joined #sotf
05:58 shotgunkid oh crap
wrote:05:54 frogue i can be a time consuming process!
wrote:16:47 Irene "let it sit for half an hour, it's better when it's not so cold" he said.
16:47 Irene well...
16:48 Irene it exploaded.
16:48 Irene all over my hands.
Gianni no wrote:15:54 Aloha Leg cramps happened suddenly and i can't move X_X
15:55 Gianni wb :3
wrote:21:20 *** Persy joined #sotf
21:21 Gianni Hey Persy!
21:21 Namira my mutant alchemist
wrote:21:31 Pancapples [The weather] Was beautiful today.
21:33 Solitair oh no
wrote:18:48 Ruggawork Who doesn't want to rape Bro
wrote:17:30 Ohm Sweet, I'm using then
wrote:14:18 Wes 'm so hungry ;c
14:18 Wes :c8
14:18 Wes...
14:18 Wes fuck it
14:18 mib_7zyd33 That's not what you're supposed to do to food.
14:19 Imehal Nah, that's kinda par for the course around here.
14:19--- Ohm is away (Ew)
wrote:14:50Pancapples I kinda miss the Crusades now.
Bad Ohm! wrote:18:51*** RC quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
18:51 Ohmfg Yay!
Laur doesn't like people being in chat wrote:18:33 Laurels Agh, people are here
18:33*** Laurels quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Germany vs. Germany! wrote:18:47 RC I should send my list of ideas to SOTF_Help once I get rid of the dumb ones on the list
18:48 Bikriki so you want to send them an empty list?
wrote:19:40 uyugin taking bets on who will be the big douche in v6
19:40 Kilmarnock Actually I'm going with Laur.
wrote:14:01 Kilmarnock Girl!Slam was cute I guess.
wrote:11:29 Naft Dude uncool
11:29 Naft I was talking about conceptual penises and you made the penises real
wrote:13:59 Solitair I love seeing people get mentally broken

Un-Persona
Mr. Danya

January 31st, 2015, 8:08 pm #14

@TBH: Sure thing, sounds cool!
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & ❤ ❤
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Espi
Winner

February 1st, 2015, 10:22 pm #15

Update; Ryder will know Walt from basketball, and they'll probably get along okay.
V5: Cut Short
Theodore Fletcher
Nina Clarke
Gwen O'Connor

V6: Broken Down
Alice Baker (->Aura)
Henry Spencer
Blair Moore

V7: Unprepared
Rhonda Lawson[/b
Toby Underwood
Paloma Salt