Whirlpool531
Leader

March 17th, 2011, 7:39 am #11

Jojo felt a bit bad after Saul spoke about the boy lying in front of them. Great job Jojo, belittle the importance of your former classmates to your living ones. He followed behind Saul to the side entrance of the warehouse and only could open his mouth about to warn him of the twigs when the foot went down on them. The half-open mouth was briefly kept that way in shock at the fact that now everyone inside would know they're coming.

He huddled against the side of the building as Saul realized that it was a trap and backed away from them. "Quick get away from the door! They might have a gun trained it and you just gave the signal! Lets wait out here and hope someone else draws their attention for now." I really hope this doesn't end up with Saul getting pumped full of lead, I can't lose someone else from that. Not again.
V5 Characters

22:41 Caligulove (Ruggahissy) STOP SOLICITING STRANGERS FOR GAY TUBE SEX
23:50 Elena Ebay doesn't seem like it'd work. Ebay is for like, seocnd hand stuff and virginity can't really be second hand.
21:14 bacon THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T BRING YOUR PENIS INTO THE CHATROOM
16:07 Dom Sizzler is an american straight house
19:54 DomienSandow I'm gary oak
19:54 DomienSandow you can't ignore my girth
12:59 GeneralGoose MY NIPPLES ARE EXPLODING WITH DELIGHT

Fanatic
Player

March 24th, 2011, 3:17 am #12

*crack*

Jason jerked slightly as he heard the sound of the twigs just outside the door snap. He whipped himself to one side without hesitation and took up position to the left of the door behind a small stack of crates. It was a decent position to cover the door but he could easily be ambushed from behind. Jason made the assumption that if anyone was sneaking around they would of taken out Felicia already. Glancing back at Felicia Jason creased his brow in a "what the fuck are you doing?" expression.

The girl was usually a little bit more tomboyish and Jason had never heard Felicia shriek like that before, hell she was usually the one yelling and making the boys cringe. She was always more 'one of the guys' more than anything, although they didn't really hang out in the same circles. None of that mattered now however and Jason after frantically making a wave to tell Felicia to take cover turned his attention back to the door. If anyone outside was hostile they were going to get a nasty surprise. He briefly considered calling out but decided against it. If Felicia didn't make a move soon, she'd be the one having to deal with whoever was out there. He hoped it was Saul and Jojo. The two looked like they couldn't stomach the game and he didn't recall either of the two on the announcements. Still, he had to be careful.

The door began to creak open slowly and Jason slowly pulled the pistol from his waist, his finger now tense on the trigger.

I did close the door behind me didn't I? It's not just swinging open right? Play it smart Harris, you're vulnerable until you find Nath and Maf. God damn it, where are they?

Sickness: Partially suicidal... very slightly because of my report, but mostly because Jason is dead. All of my personal issues stem from the fact that Jason Harris did not win SotF v4

William 'Woozie' Wu - "Hey Pheebs, you're amazing babe."

V4
[+] spoiler
The Lost...
B046 Jason Harris - "Hey mates, you guys ready to do this?" >>> "Listen mate, we gotta group up, play smart" 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - END

...and the Damned
B091 Phillip Ward - "If I play badly I'll pick a fight in the third, just to get into a fight" >>> "You're not on the team, you're dead." 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - DECEASED
G037 Sarah Atwell - "Any message for the class of 2009?" >>> "I wanted to be behind the camera" 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - DECEASED
B053 Teo Weinstock - "Yay for Teo! I've got this." >>> "Life is a competition, one I'm going to win" 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - DECEASED

Brackie
Winner

March 25th, 2011, 1:30 pm #13

((And I'm back))

He heard it. Maf did too. That voice, that accent, that...Jason.

There was nothing to mistake here.

And now, here it was. What did they do? Urges and instincts told him to go out there and confront him, with their guns clenched in their hands and focused faces and a demand for answers in a place where you weren't likely to get them. On the other hand, who was to say that Jason was alone? That voice...it was only a voice, it didn't have a GPS built into it, or sonar, it just said to those who couldn't see him "Jason Harris is here".

But who else was there?

One of the budding hypotheses forming in Maf's brain was the possibility that Brook and him were working together. The announcements were right; Jason was a murderer, Brook was a triple murderer, you can't get that kind of mileage on a sane and stable mind by yourself. But that girl he was pining over, she was gone...so did he really have a sane and stable mind, wherever he was?

Well...

Maf sat in his seat, just thinking the situation through as many times as he could without making it look like he was simply stalling for time.

What to do, what to do, what to do...

...there's really no other way to do this.

He reached across his shoulder and brought his bag around to the floor surrounding him, fumbling inside. There was something in here that made sure he would get answers. Maf sure as hell didn't want to use it, but...given the situation, and how much they didn't know...

The wooden grip scraped against his hands, and they clenched down upon the tiny gun lofting around in there with his final belongings. He brought it out, plain view for Nathan to see, and turned towards his friend.

"We get answers, Nathan."

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
v4
Brendan Wallace is a coward.
Clio Gabriella wanted to go home.
Paige Strand needed to run.
Jacob Charles had to put back his pieces.
Aston Bennett was better than you.
Ma'afu Tuigamala made the ultimate mistake.
[+] spoiler
v5
Janie Sinneave wanted to ride in the clouds.
[+] spoiler
v6
Maxim Kehlenbrink did nothing wrong.
[+] spoiler
Ezra Landau - "Pretty sure the point of life is to indulge and be pretty." - Philosophy
Hayden Lockwood - "Come to the march this Saturday and I'll show you a good time." - Pride
Allegra Varley - "Bet you I can jump from here to that boat." - Risk
Truann Coleman - "Please stop saying that." - Rage
Anya Van Doren - "Dunno why I did it. Dunno why it's your business." - Duplicity

decoy73
Winner

March 26th, 2011, 6:17 pm #14

((Tiffany Chanders and Quincy Jones continued from Endings & Beginnings))

((GMing of Quincy Jones approved by Killer_Moth))

It had been about half a day. They'd stopped only periodically to rest, never staying long in one place because people kept on butting in. It was true that they weren't going in and saying "Get over here," but people were still there. The worst part about it was that it got Tiffany to thinking. It got her thinking about the two things closest to her: Quincy and home. Quincy had started out the game as being Tiffany's lackey, but she was now developing actual respect for him - grudging respect, but it was still there. He was putting up with this situation better than she was, and Quincy had been able to kill where she probably would have been unable to do so. Of course the unfortunate thing was, Quincy still had to die in order for her to go home and to see her mom.

Tiffany had actually shed a couple tears at the thought of her mother. Unlike Quincy, her mother was the only person Tiffany would admit respect for or truthfully talk about anything going into the game. They'd had such good times at the mall and at the spa.

If I'm lucky, maybe I'll actually get to celebrate with her.

She'd been a little lost in her thoughts when she'd noticed the big building a couple hundred feet away. Tiffany looked at Quincy behind her, who simply nodded as they approached the building.
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

[+] spoiler
Male #9 - Zubin Wadia; Status: ACTIVE, "... and for those three reasons, good fences make good neighbors."(-5 -4 -3 -2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10)
Female #32 - Katarin "Kat" Tolstoff; Status: #70 ELIMINATED, "How's Miles? He must really be in a lot of pain right now."(-2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5)
Male #53 - Michael Whaley - Status: #9 ELIMINATED; "Just ... wanted ...help." (-1 0 1)
[+] spoiler
Male #16 - Jason Clarke; Status: #111 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Instinct - "Bollocks ..."
Male #28 - James "Jimmy" Robertson; Status: #97 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Darken Your Clothes and Strike a Violent Pose - "Stay strong ..."
Male #41 - Simon Telamon; Status: #213 RESCUED, Final Location: A Slight Change of Plans - ??? ?????????, ? ?????????, ? ???? ??? ???????? ?????, ? ????, ?? ????? ??? ????????? ???????? ???????, ??? ?????? ?????. ?? ?????????? ?? ??????? ????? ??? ?? ????.
Female #31 - Charlene Norris; Status: #189 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Everyday is like Sunday - ""You're my ... BFF. You ... were the best ..."
Female #50 - Tiffany Chanders; Status: #161 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Legoland Empire - What is she going to do with that now? It's not like (Adopted from selphie_trabia)
[+] spoiler
Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Gandhi Tribe

Female #17: Jaquilyn Locke WINNER
Female #9: Cassidy Kant SECOND PLACE
Female #16: Venice Pennington-Johannes THIRD PLACE
Male #9: Zubin Wadia JURY MEMBER #10
Male #14: Joachim Lovelace JURY MEMBER #9
Male #4: Owen Kay JURY MEMBER #8
Female #57: Cammy Davidson JURY MEMBER #7
Female #39:Lana Torres JURY MEMBER #6
Female #12: Cassandra Black JURY MEMBER #5
Male #29: Matt Masters JURY MEMBER #4
Female #32: Kat Tolstoff JURY MEMBER #3
Male #41: Virgil Jefferson-Davis JURY MEMBER #2
Male #32: Rutherford ?R.J.? Roger JURY MEMBER #1

Gwe Tribe
Douglas MacAllister #3 MEDEVACED
Male #59: David Zimmer #8 ELIMINATED
Male #24: Francis St. Ledger #9 ELIMINATED

Shak-Ti Tribe
Female #44: Sharon Austin #5 ELIMINATED
Female #18: Claire Monaghan #7 ELIMINATED

Varna Tribe
Female #19: Miranda Millers #6 ELIMINATED
Female #64: Alice Gilman #4 ELIMINATED

Brahman Tribe
Jake Mordetsky #1 ELIMINATED
Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN

JamesRenard
Leader

March 28th, 2011, 8:56 am #15

Somewhere inside the building, a female shrieked. Saul jumped back again at the sound, the idea of leaving the place was looking more and more desirable with each passing second. "Uh... yeah, I think that's a good sign that we should get the hell out of here," he spoke, starting to walk away from the warehouse at a quickened pace.

He saw the boy and girl, both of them making their way towards the large building. He didn't know if they saw him, but in all honesty he didn't really care, just as long as they didn't try to attack him. He just wanted to get as far away from there as quickly as possible, making sure to take a different route out so as not to walk past Marco's dead body again.

((Saul Fetteralf continued in You Are On a Rock Floating Through Space))
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V5. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

V5 Characters
B006: Darren Fox - Weapon(s): Lego "Creator" bucket /// Status: ALIVE /// Current location: Meltdown (Nuclear Plant - The Reactors)
Thread chain: O | O=O=O | O=O=

B030: Luca Johanssen - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: DECEASED /// Body's location: Leap of Faith (Northern Coast - The Zipline Attraction) /// Rank: 134/152
Thread chain: O | O=O
[+] spoiler
Sandra Ortega: Daughter of a teacher, sister of a delinquent, wants to succeed

[+] spoiler
G109: Miranda Merchant - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: DECEASED /// Body's location: Hearing is Believing (The Woods: Inland) /// Rank: 227/276
Thread chain: O=O=O=O

B146: Marco Stonecastle (adopted from Danetrix) - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: DECEASED /// Body's location: Breaking Down the Wall (The Warehouse) /// Rank: 177/276
Thread chain: O=O=O=O

B145: Garry "Garou" Villette - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: DECEASED /// Body's location: Burn On (The Mountain) /// Rank: 44/276
Thread chain: O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O

B141: Saul Fetteralf (adopted from Jackson) - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: DECEASED /// Body's location: Dead-End Scenario (The Parish) /// Rank: 15/276
Thread chain: O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O

B121: Allen Birkman - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: RESCUED /// Location: Four-Act Structure /// "Rank": 76/276
Thread chain: O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O

[+] spoiler
20:44BetaKnight I do have more fucks than you do. I've been tending my fuck farm.

Cards Remaining (V5) - HERO: 1 /// SWAP: 0

Whirlpool531
Leader

March 29th, 2011, 1:12 pm #16

Jojo couldn't agree more with Saul's decision as he quickly followed the mascot's lead. As he quickened his step to match his partner's he found himself thankful that it hadn't taken a turn for the worse with Saul still being alive and well, unlike what had happened with Roman. I wish we could help that girl, but she could be the one who set up that trap and the last thing we need is a bullet in our heads for trying to be heroes. Theres a difference between being a savior and an idiot hero.

He noticed the other two approaching the warehouse but he quickly retrained his eyes on Saul as he pushed forward.

((Joss Joiner continued elsewhere.))
V5 Characters

22:41 Caligulove (Ruggahissy) STOP SOLICITING STRANGERS FOR GAY TUBE SEX
23:50 Elena Ebay doesn't seem like it'd work. Ebay is for like, seocnd hand stuff and virginity can't really be second hand.
21:14 bacon THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T BRING YOUR PENIS INTO THE CHATROOM
16:07 Dom Sizzler is an american straight house
19:54 DomienSandow I'm gary oak
19:54 DomienSandow you can't ignore my girth
12:59 GeneralGoose MY NIPPLES ARE EXPLODING WITH DELIGHT

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

March 29th, 2011, 3:41 pm #17

Nothing irritated Felicia quite like a guy who thought he knew it all, and Jason sure as hell fit that bill in every sense of the word. How demanding he seemed, grilling her like she was a suspect in some locker-theft at school, treating her as is he was somewhat above her. Mixed in with this pile of digust was a few threads of guilt for having felt such a way. Normally, she would never consider herself to be the kind of girl to bitch at the smaller grievances in life, aside from a griefer or two on a game server, or somebody clearly using hax for the umpteenth time. Given what the last few days had been like, though, her excuse for being a little snippy was more sound than PMS.

Irritation would have to be set aside for now to make way for bigger and more dire things. For instance, the door had made a peculiar snapping sound, prompting Jason to duck for cover. Panic overwhelmed her for a second or two, filling Felicia with the ice cold sensation that she might be living the last few moments of her life. Somebody was coming through the door, some evil pastiche of every evil evilness that dwelled in the evil pits on this island... bonus points if they spoke in a british accent, because that would just make them more... evil. A couple flashes of an imagination gone wild depicted her body in a less-than-flattering pool of blood, however, and gone was the glue that held Felicia in place.

Felicia shamelessly joined Jason in the cover that he had found, nervously clutching at the gun in her sweater pocket as well. She didn't even dare peek around the corner to see who had entered, given the old saying of 'if you can see them, they can see you'. And, to be perfectly honest, Felicia wasn't too keen on being seen by anybody who might have already flipped their lid, or anybody who was just a complete bitch by default.

If there's any comfort in this, it's that I probably won't end up being groped by Jason. Yep. I don't care what he says, he's totes gay.

Her mind offered her the line out of a dire need for some humor in her day, which had otherwise been devoid of anything pleasant. Same with the day before that, and the day before that. Maybe Rosa would come through that door, though, and make Felicia's day. Maybe, things would finally start to look up. And maybe Santa Claus would come bearing all the good little boys and girls on the island gifts in the form of bulletproof suits and bacon.
[+] spoiler
Jerry Fury - The man, the myth, the legend
Coleen Reagan - The girl who half-loved the world
[+] spoiler
V5 Roster:
Cody Patton : That bitch.
Sean Mulcahy : The world was kind to reprieve him of his fear...
Jessica Sanders: She hoped it would be quick...
[+] spoiler
20:17Sideliner:Toben and Ricky are like a sibling version of the Joker and Batman, only Batman is just as much of a mass murderer. He just hides it better.
19:58LaurelsHow does your dick smell like Fritos?
14:36 MimiI THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS > 14:36MimiI THOUGHT YOU REALLY LICKED HER

decoy73
Winner

March 29th, 2011, 10:30 pm #18

((GMing of Quincy Jones approved by Killer_Moth))

As they approached the building ahead, both Quincy and Tiffany noticed the people there. Two of them had simply decided to leave, which was of no matter to either of them. Had they been able to see into the office, they would have noticed Jason Harris, whom neither Quincy or Tiffany had really talked to, hiding with Ma'afu Tuigmala - while Quincy had talked with him talked a couple times, but they'd never been close, while Tiffany had never even noticed him, as tall guys seemed to be the proverbial dime a dozen at Bayview. But there was one person whom they both noticed that, as she ran for cover, created some conflicting feeling in the pair.

Felicia Carmichael.

Quincy almost laughed out of relief and at the humor in the coincidence. Now he finds her, after giving up on it. Tiffany, on the other hand, was not as happy.

Great. Now the dumb bitch comes. If she even THINKS of making a move, she's going to get it. Tiffany wasn't going to have to worry about that at the moment, for the first move was made by Quincy.

"Felicia! Hey, Felicia!" Quincy practically laughed at the fact, as Tiffany just rolled her eyes.

[+] spoiler
Male #9 - Zubin Wadia; Status: ACTIVE, "... and for those three reasons, good fences make good neighbors."(-5 -4 -3 -2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10)
Female #32 - Katarin "Kat" Tolstoff; Status: #70 ELIMINATED, "How's Miles? He must really be in a lot of pain right now."(-2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5)
Male #53 - Michael Whaley - Status: #9 ELIMINATED; "Just ... wanted ...help." (-1 0 1)
[+] spoiler
Male #16 - Jason Clarke; Status: #111 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Instinct - "Bollocks ..."
Male #28 - James "Jimmy" Robertson; Status: #97 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Darken Your Clothes and Strike a Violent Pose - "Stay strong ..."
Male #41 - Simon Telamon; Status: #213 RESCUED, Final Location: A Slight Change of Plans - ??? ?????????, ? ?????????, ? ???? ??? ???????? ?????, ? ????, ?? ????? ??? ????????? ???????? ???????, ??? ?????? ?????. ?? ?????????? ?? ??????? ????? ??? ?? ????.
Female #31 - Charlene Norris; Status: #189 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Everyday is like Sunday - ""You're my ... BFF. You ... were the best ..."
Female #50 - Tiffany Chanders; Status: #161 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Legoland Empire - What is she going to do with that now? It's not like (Adopted from selphie_trabia)
[+] spoiler

Gandhi Tribe

Male #29: Matt Masters JURY MEMBER #4
Female #32: Kat Tolstoff JURY MEMBER #3
Male #41: Virgil Jefferson-Davis JURY MEMBER #2
Male #32: Rutherford ?R.J.? Roger JURY MEMBER #1

Gwe Tribe
Douglas MacAllister #3 MEDEVACED
Male #59: David Zimmer #8 ELIMINATED
Male #24: Francis St. Ledger #9 ELIMINATED

Shak-Ti Tribe
Female #44: Sharon Austin #5 ELIMINATED
Female #18: Claire Monaghan #7 ELIMINATED

Varna Tribe
Female #19: Miranda Millers #6 ELIMINATED
Female #64: Alice Gilman #4 ELIMINATED

Brahman Tribe
Jake Mordetsky #1 ELIMINATED
Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

March 31st, 2011, 1:03 am #19

Somebody had called her name. That meant somebody saw her, which meant she failed on her hide check. Even tucked away in her hiding spot that had been meant to hide her away from the intruding eyes, the girl squirmed in sheer anxiety at having been caught. 'Damn it... damn it, DAMN IT!', she repeated over and over in her head, her lips silently forming the same words while he struggled to keep her eyes open. Shuting them wouldn't help her out at all, that would just help whoever found her.

Who... found me? Who was that voice, again?

It had only been a matter of days since she heard that voice, but it felt like so long ago. Or maybe, thanks to the circumstances of typical high school drama, it actually had been longer than that. Regardless, there weren't a lot of people who spoke quite like Quincy Jones, the 'good ol' boy' boxer of Bayview. Felicia dated him just long enough to at least be able to pick him out of a crowd immediately by sight, sound, hell... maybe even by smell at this point.

The hand that clenched the gun in her pocket finally released its grip, letting the firearm rest in the pouch of her sweatshirt for now. Its considerable weight tugged at her shirt, never letting her forget about her killing potential. Something like what happened with Sebastian was never going to happen again, though. As long as Felicia could count on somebody to be around her, somebody strong like Aislyn had been, then maybe she could get by without killing ever again.

It went against all common sense, but something just kept telling her that she should show herself to Quincy. Felicia didn't even bother to look at Jason and his phony-ass tactics. He could shake his head 'no' all he wanted or tell her how this move was clearly stupid of her, but she didn't need anybody else to tell her that. Still, it was Quincy, and he was an okay guy. He would always be an okay guy, and this island couldn't change that, right?

"H-Hey, Quincy." It took Felicia that greeting and the will to force herself into view for her to realize the dark, contradicting truth to all of her hopes. Try as she might to block away the announcements from her mind, Quincy's name lept out at her. However, just because he had killed didn't make him evil. Misunderstandings, accidents, things like that happened, didn't they? She had killed, and she wasn't evil! ... Was she?
[+] spoiler
Jerry Fury - The man, the myth, the legend
Coleen Reagan - The girl who half-loved the world
[+] spoiler
V5 Roster:
Cody Patton : That bitch.
Sean Mulcahy : The world was kind to reprieve him of his fear...
Jessica Sanders: She hoped it would be quick...
[+] spoiler
20:17Sideliner:Toben and Ricky are like a sibling version of the Joker and Batman, only Batman is just as much of a mass murderer. He just hides it better.
19:58LaurelsHow does your dick smell like Fritos?
14:36 MimiI THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS > 14:36MimiI THOUGHT YOU REALLY LICKED HER

decoy73
Winner

April 1st, 2011, 11:41 pm #20

Great.

This thought went through both Tiffany and Quincy simultaneously for different reasons. For Quincy, it was that he was happy at having finally found Felicia, and he could finally talk to her again, as all thoughts of his giving up on her made him feel a little ashamed. Tiffany, on the other hand, was pissed off at the fact that Felicia was back. Tiffany now had to take care of that problem as well as that of the other psychos. She would have stopped Quincy, but if she did it right now, she could lose him, and he had the rifle.

"I ... I can't believe I found you, I thought, I thought you were gone," Quincy wasn't much for words, especially now. He was starting to feel a little conflicted - on the one hand, Tiffany had stood by him for the past week, but he'd been looking for Felicia for the past week, and they had been dating before the game - the hiccup during prom was simply that: a hiccup, a small problem that could be smoothed over.

Great. Now I'm starting to feel bad about this. Why can't things be simple?

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

Gandhi Tribe