V7 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V7 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
Katie
Survivor

November 11th, 2017, 1:24 am #11

Un-Persona wrote:For Leslie, I think her and my girl Mitzi would get along pretty well. They're both lesbians with kind dispositions, and would appreciate her sense of humor. They're also both romantics when it comes to love, which could be a potential relationship in the past or present, or maybe just another crush for the both of them.
Ooh, a relationship between them sounds neat. I think it's something I'd want them to develop in the pre-game though, rather than have them dating off the bat, so I think they should just have mutual crushes to start.
relationship thread

Lore's third favorite lesbian

Un-Persona
Mr. Danya

November 11th, 2017, 1:28 am #12

Cool beans! That sounds good to me.
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & ❤ ❤
[+] spoiler
V7 - ❤ ❤ ❤ - PV3 - {❤} ❤ ❤ - TV3 - ❤ ❤ - V8 - ❤ ❤ ❤
[+] spoiler
21:33RattlesnakeIf you can't ninja roll the solution is to get naked until you can ninja roll

Justice for Natali - Today at 4:21 PM
Your adorable face will not save you from the long dick of the law

Gianni - Today at 8:05 PM
Sometimes the big tru tru different than the small tru tru

Katie
Survivor

November 11th, 2017, 1:39 am #13

Un-Persona wrote:Cool beans! That sounds good to me.
All right, nice.
relationship thread

November 11th, 2017, 7:28 am #14

Katie wrote: Yeah, I could see Leslie and Sierra as maybe being exes.

And yeah, she'd probably consider Lucas "theater fam".
Yay for exes and theater family!
[+] spoiler
Sierra Cook - The rebelling, cynical nature lover
  • Pregame: 1, 2
  • Memories: 1, 2, 3
Lucas Abernathy - The lady loving, film making nightmare fetishist
  • Pregame: 1, 2, 3, 4
  • Memories: 1

CrossbowPig
Contender

November 14th, 2017, 2:28 am #15

wrote:rather tall and skinny
tall
5'9"
violet tho

Speaking of Violet I feel that Leslie would have a lot to talk about with Violet when it comes to video games and such, as Violet also peruses the medium. Violet also rocks the nice girl aesthetic so they'd probably get along with each other simply because they're kind people. I'm maybe presumptuous in assuming this would happen, but in the event that Leslie makes an advance Violet would simply try and politely decline, not taking it to heart, though being touchy is a different matter if that were to arise even in a friendly context.

Lucas played soccer when he was a younger child, but I'm unsure if him and Leslie would have run into each other. As a generally straight but bi-sexual leaning (as problematic as the scale can be, likely a 2 on the Kinsey), I'm also unsure if the two would run into each other. Generally, he's alright as long as he stays on good terms with Leslie.

Max is not having any fun here. He generally looks down on anyone who falls under the whole LGBTQ+ umbrella. He also dislikes the fact that she plays sports, though a small portion of this is because Max doesn't like soccer in general. Probably a bit of harsh poking-at verbally from Max, if he is so provoked (or believes himself to be), but otherwise it's just some quiet disdain on his side of things.
~~~~~ Creativity's Burning Pyre ~~~~~
[+] spoiler
- Violet Schmidt: "Well, sure, I guess I can try and help with that. Ever read Corpus Hermetica? It'll make understanding this easier." Memory-1, Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2, Pregame-3

- Lucas Diaz: "I'd apologize, but I don't want to dig things up all over again, y'know?" Memory-1, Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2

- Max Rudolph: "What the people need is a common banner under which to unite. It might not be what you want, but the fact of the matter is..." Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2

- Liberty "Bert" Wren: "At eight? Let me see if that fits into my schedule. Been real busy lately." Facebook, Pregame-1
[+] spoiler
/ - G051: Lili Williams: "Stop..." Memory-1, Pregame-1, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Island-8, Island-9, Island-10, Island-11, Island-12, Island-13, Island-14, Island-15, Island-16, Island-17, Island-18, Island-19.

/ - B043: Arthur Bernstein: "I...I'll...I'll..." Memory-1, Meanwhile-2, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Meanwhile-1
[+] spoiler
- insert of lucky br8k!!!!!!!!
- insert of O.B. - white kid who is involved in politics and has divorced rich parents and issues with feeling emotions
- self-styled detective
- normie
- lou reed doing a gay voice
- insert of F.G.D. - black kid who wears a pizza hat and plays trumpet
- cute thing
- Darl from As I Lay Dying
- insert of A.B. my dorkass little brother who fancies himself a linguist and gets on my nerves
- good lives make bad stories
- insert of N.T. another floutist because I havent done one of those already
- hillbilly
- someone who doesnt "have a good time making allies" as an advantage
- pine barrens monster from the family that has a ghost butler
- David Foster Wallace
- furry
- myself again
- insert of K.D. a pianist and if you thought bert was smol, hohohohoho

Katie
Survivor

November 14th, 2017, 2:36 am #16

CrossbowPig wrote:
wrote:rather tall and skinny
tall
5'9"
violet tho

Speaking of Violet I feel that Leslie would have a lot to talk about with Violet when it comes to video games and such, as Violet also peruses the medium. Violet also rocks the nice girl aesthetic so they'd probably get along with each other simply because they're kind people. I'm maybe presumptuous in assuming this would happen, but in the event that Leslie makes an advance Violet would simply try and politely decline, not taking it to heart, though being touchy is a different matter if that were to arise even in a friendly context.

Lucas played soccer when he was a younger child, but I'm unsure if him and Leslie would have run into each other. As a generally straight but bi-sexual leaning (as problematic as the scale can be, likely a 2 on the Kinsey), I'm also unsure if the two would run into each other. Generally, he's alright as long as he stays on good terms with Leslie.

Max is not having any fun here. He generally looks down on anyone who falls under the whole LGBTQ+ umbrella. He also dislikes the fact that she plays sports, though a small portion of this is because Max doesn't like soccer in general. Probably a bit of harsh poking-at verbally from Max, if he is so provoked (or believes himself to be), but otherwise it's just some quiet disdain on his side of things.
Yeah, Leslie and violet would probably be friends. Leslie'd probably have a bit of a crush on her too, but she's too shy when it comes to romance to act on it.

Lucas would probably be like, a casual acquaintance. Leslie's been playing soccer since like elementary school so they'd probs have maybe met then.

Leslie does not like bigots at all so her relationship with Max would likely be one of mutual disdain.
relationship thread

Fenris
Player

November 15th, 2017, 5:36 am #17

hey im gonna throw my children wildly at ur child now hope thats okay

okay so the Dante biz is that he's hit on every girl at school at least once and he is also Wildly oblivious to obvious gay so he definitely hit on Leslie at some point. he's also a good sweet boy so as soon as he's Rejected he'd be like oh okay cool and move on and tbh i dont think they'd interact much after that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ i mean he also tends to be Designated Driver at parties cause he doesn't really drink so it's possible that they're acquainted maybe?? they just dont have a lot in common otherwise

i saw you posted in the country club thread and so i imagine Ivy would at least be friendly w/ Leslie? she's kind of Awful and has some bigoted tendencies but tbh since Leslie's in her social sphere unless she's openly hostile Ivy'd be cool with her. unless she turns out to be friends w/ the Gaelan Squad at which point Ivy will have her executed

Nia could be interesting actually?? shes my drama girl and also a Very Big Gay but doesnt exactly open up to people. if Leslie's patient enough to deal w/ her (Especially if there's any chance she'd be willing to pick up a lil bit of ASL) Nia would probably love her tbh. otherwise they could just be like drama acquaintances

don't think i have anything much for my other boys tbh maybe she met Axel at a party once but like no actual relationship there
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] spoiler
Dante Luciano Valerio - Looking for penguins.
Then: None Now: [x] [x]
Ivy Langley - Holding hands.
Then: [x] [x] [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x]
Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - Drawing.
Then: [x] Now: [x] [x]
Axel Fontaine - Totally surrounded.
Then: [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x] [x]
Artem Fyodorov - Looking for a story.
Zen Alicea Feliciano - Hanging out with squirrels!
Then: [x] Now: [x]

[+] spoiler
Gwendolyn "Gwen" Carlisle - Looking for attention.
Moira Bellamy - Looking for help.
Rory Wrona - Looking for some quiet.
Salvador "Sal" Mendoza - Looking for an argument.
Dylan MacKenna - Looking for a revolution.

Katie
Survivor

November 15th, 2017, 5:44 am #18

Fenris wrote:hey im gonna throw my children wildly at ur child now hope thats okay

okay so the Dante biz is that he's hit on every girl at school at least once and he is also Wildly oblivious to obvious gay so he definitely hit on Leslie at some point. he's also a good sweet boy so as soon as he's Rejected he'd be like oh okay cool and move on and tbh i dont think they'd interact much after that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ i mean he also tends to be Designated Driver at parties cause he doesn't really drink so it's possible that they're acquainted maybe?? they just dont have a lot in common otherwise

i saw you posted in the country club thread and so i imagine Ivy would at least be friendly w/ Leslie? she's kind of Awful and has some bigoted tendencies but tbh since Leslie's in her social sphere unless she's openly hostile Ivy'd be cool with her. unless she turns out to be friends w/ the Gaelan Squad at which point Ivy will have her executed

Nia could be interesting actually?? shes my drama girl and also a Very Big Gay but doesnt exactly open up to people. if Leslie's patient enough to deal w/ her (Especially if there's any chance she'd be willing to pick up a lil bit of ASL) Nia would probably love her tbh. otherwise they could just be like drama acquaintances

don't think i have anything much for my other boys tbh maybe she met Axel at a party once but like no actual relationship there
Okay so yeah, I can deffo see her rejecting Dante and then otherwise them not interacting after that.

And yeah, Ivy would probably be like a country club friend/acquaintance.

Leslie would yeah probably know Nia from drama, but she doesn't really know ASL (she learned some in middle school and has forgotten it by now) so they likely wouldn't be much more. If Leslie were to find out she was gay though, she'd probably be a lot more interested because she loves Cute Gay Girls.

relationship thread

Cicada Days
Winner

November 15th, 2017, 5:22 pm #19

Look at my kids, my kids are not amazing. Character plans though!

Demetri is like fuckboy exhibit A probably. They might meet on the pitch when guy and girls soccer teams happen to meet up. He's not so bad whenever he stays quiet but the moment he opens his mouth he's like the worst thing ever.

Beryl likes talking to know-it-all-types and they're both the friendly sort so they've probably made casual acquaintances.

Charelle loves the clown-y sorts and she's one herself! They might play video games, and Charelle might tease and flirt with Leslie some but never actually follow through. Sort of like an active 'will they won't they' sort of set up, though Leslie might be turned off on opening the discussion past 'friends' due to Charelle's reputation? I could see it going either way I suppose.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
"C'mon! It's just a prank, bro."

- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4
Unofficial Theme : 'When it's clear to everybody I'm always the last to know.'
Extra art by Mimi! (1)
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
Sprite credit to Yugikun (Beryl Mahelona, Gyu-ri Christensen, and Demetri Fustcher) and Fenris (Charelle Chernyshyova, Ramsey Cortez, and Joanne Coleman).
[+] spoiler
Character Relationships (no longer updated)
Hero | Swap
[+] spoiler

B036 - Dead
(Adopted from Yugikun)
[+] spoiler
"And you were the one looking to pick a fight. Don't complain when you don't get the one you want."
- Memories - 1 2 3 4 5 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 - Sadie Hawkins - 1 2
[+] spoiler
"Hope that's good enough."
- Arsenal - Bag of dried chipotle chilies (LOST)
- Island - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
- Meanwhile - 1 2
[+] spoiler

G047 - Dead
[+] spoiler
"It's Tina."
- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 - Sadie Hawkins -
[+] spoiler
"You're nothing."
- Arsenal - The 'Man Catcher' (LOST)
- Island - 1 2
- Meanwhile - 1
- ??? - 1
Sprite credit to Fenris (Ben Fields) and Yugikun (Tina Luz).

Katie
Survivor

November 15th, 2017, 5:52 pm #20

Cicada Days wrote:Look at my kids, my kids are not amazing. Character plans though!

Demetri is like fuckboy exhibit A probably. They might meet on the pitch when guy and girls soccer teams happen to meet up. He's not so bad whenever he stays quiet but the moment he opens his mouth he's like the worst thing ever.

Beryl likes talking to know-it-all-types and they're both the friendly sort so they've probably made casual acquaintances.

Charelle loves the clown-y sorts and she's one herself! They might play video games, and Charelle might tease and flirt with Leslie some but never actually follow through. Sort of like an active 'will they won't they' sort of set up, though Leslie might be turned off on opening the discussion past 'friends' due to Charelle's reputation? I could see it going either way I suppose.
Yeah she'd probs hate Demetri.

Yeah, her and Beryl could probably be casual acquiantances.

Yeah, I can see that sort of relationship with her and Charelle, and I'd agree with the assessment of her being turned off on opening the discussion past friends, since Leslie wants something more serious than a casual fling.
relationship thread