July "Midmonth" Rolls

MurderWeasel
MW's Private Rank

August 1st, 2011, 10:23 pm #1

Alright, everyone! The rolls follow, but first, a brief announcement. The BKA/BDA following these rolls will be the last of V4. The math behind it works out such that another would award a null at the final roll, in effect letting someone give a free ticket into the finals, which wouldn't really be fair at all. So, yeah, we'll be granting extensions as usual here, but please note that if you exceed the start of the contest, there will be no next month to be bumped to.

That said, here you are!

#1 Liam Brooks (MK Kilmarnock)
#2 Charlotte DuClare (Jonny)
#3 Mary-Ann Warren (Ruggahissy)
#4 Josie Vernon (zombiexcreame) - Fiona Sparki (zombiexcreame, Swap Card used)
#5 Ilario Fiametta (faceinabook) - Teo Weinstock (Fanatic, Hero Card used)
#6 Hayley Kelly (Hollyquin)
#7 Kimberly Nguyen (KillerVole) - (Ciel, Roll Null used)

As always, three days for cards, seven more for deaths.

MurderWeasel
MW's Private Rank

August 1st, 2011, 10:26 pm #2

And, non-staff!

So, I know the odds are pretty much nonexistent, but on the extreme off chance anyone still has a hero or null they'd care to toss my way, I would be incredibly grateful.

Otherwise, PM me ideas. I can supply the explosives this time.

Please note that I am very set on getting stuff done on time.

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

August 1st, 2011, 11:07 pm #3

Heh heh heh... FINALLY!

The only downside is that I was really set on having Brook's death be an unrolled one for that extra 'woah!' factor, but... eh. I'm sure everybody else saw it coming a mile away anyway.

Death rights are, obviously, taken, so... thank you, but no thank you.
[+] spoiler
Jerry Fury - The man, the myth, the legend
Coleen Reagan - The girl who half-loved the world
[+] spoiler
V5 Roster:
Cody Patton : That bitch.
Sean Mulcahy : The world was kind to reprieve him of his fear...
Jessica Sanders: She hoped it would be quick...
[+] spoiler
20:17Sideliner:Toben and Ricky are like a sibling version of the Joker and Batman, only Batman is just as much of a mass murderer. He just hides it better.
19:58LaurelsHow does your dick smell like Fritos?
14:36 MimiI THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS > 14:36MimiI THOUGHT YOU REALLY LICKED HER

nope
Winner

August 1st, 2011, 11:24 pm #4

Ciel
Mr. Danya

August 1st, 2011, 11:36 pm #5

Well. We can't have this now can we?

Null for Kim. Null on Kim. Null EVERYWHERE ON KIM.

Now I'm mysteriously going to get rolled twice and end up missing Endgame. I think it's worth it. No regrets.

MurderWeasel
MW's Private Rank

August 1st, 2011, 11:41 pm #6

Wow. Ciel, I owe you so much. Seriously. I... just wow. Thank you so much!

Jonny
Leader

August 1st, 2011, 11:49 pm #7

Posting this so there's a record of it and I can't back out like the coward I am: as part of the deal, if I receive a null for either Julian or Charlie, it goes to Jeff.

Death rights on Charlie are claimed incidentally.

Ciel
Mr. Danya

August 2nd, 2011, 12:16 am #8

In exchange for the null, I would like everyone to give their death rights over to me. Delicious death rights. Zombie!Kitty > Maxwell.

Don't feel like you have to Jonny. If you want, that's fine. I did this on my own accord.

Fanatic
Player

August 2nd, 2011, 1:07 am #9

Heroing Teo Weinstock to save Ilario Fiametta
Sickness: Partially suicidal... very slightly because of my report, but mostly because Jason is dead. All of my personal issues stem from the fact that Jason Harris did not win SotF v4

William 'Woozie' Wu - "Hey Pheebs, you're amazing babe."

V4
[+] spoiler
The Lost...
B046 Jason Harris - "Hey mates, you guys ready to do this?" >>> "Listen mate, we gotta group up, play smart" 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - END

...and the Damned
B091 Phillip Ward - "If I play badly I'll pick a fight in the third, just to get into a fight" >>> "You're not on the team, you're dead." 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - DECEASED
G037 Sarah Atwell - "Any message for the class of 2009?" >>> "I wanted to be behind the camera" 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - DECEASED
B053 Teo Weinstock - "Yay for Teo! I've got this." >>> "Life is a competition, one I'm going to win" 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - DECEASED

Hollyquin
Winner

August 2nd, 2011, 1:24 am #10

Welp. :/

I don't even know off the top of my head if there are any nulls or heroes left to hope for, so. Heh. Death stuff has been figured out. I would deeply appreciate any help anyone has, though. Don't want to go out just yet and all that.
being meguca is suffering

[V5] ALIVE:
[x] Aidan Flynn [B???] // Passing slowly though the vector, damp with fog, the bog that grows the former business sector...
[x] Chitose Saionji [G???] // 公園に千歳は本を読む!

[V5] CONCEPTS:
Winston Evans aced the last English test and would like to point out how gorgeous your shoes are.
[+] spoiler
[V4] ESCAPED:
[x] Garrett Hunter [B138] [KC: 0] // Sitting at home, figuring some shit out.
"If there's anything I can do...anywhere I can fight, send me there. I want to help." // ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕

[V4] DECEASED:
[x] Hayley Kelly [G103] [KC: 7] // RANK 33
I don't want to go. // ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥
[x] Jasper-Declan MacDermott [B129] [KC: 0] // RANK 93
Perhaps...it was worth it, after all. // ❂ - ❂ - ❂ - ❂ - ❂ - ❂ - ❂ - ❂ - ❂
[x] Vivien Morin [B062] [KC: 0] // RANK 131
Goodnight, Sylvie. // ♀ - ♀ - ♀ - ♀ - ♀
[x] Maria Santiago [G110] [KC: 0] // RANK 258
"So...I guess...I'm going to heaven after all..." // ✝ - ✝