January Mid-Month Rolls

Namira
Mr. Danya

January 15th, 2011, 11:49 pm #1

We return to our regularly scheduled lack of fluff.

#1. Julian Avery (Jonny) - (Crash - Roll Nullification Card Used)
#2. Sapphire McLeod (Dropbear) - Ben Powell (Corrupt Dropbear, Swap Card used)
#3. Ridley Landon (KingKamor)
#4. Charlene Norris (Decoy) - Jason Clarke (decoy73, Swap Card used)
#5. Jimmy Brennan (LittleBoy) - (Little Boy - Roll Nullification Card Used)
#6. Duncan MacMahon (SuperLlama)
#7. Victoria Logan (Yvaine)
#8. Jacob Charles (Inky)

As per usual, card playing time is three days (The 19th), whilst you have a further SEVEN days to get the deaths done. (26th).

And now, something that I'm not best pleased about having to do, but this is frankly getting a little bit ridiculous, so we're putting our foot down.

Extensions.

From here on, this is how we're going to go about it.

* We're still treating these subjectively and on a case by case basis. We're going to decide what warrants an extension. If you are 'busy', go into details unless it is a seriously personal issue, and even then, I would prefer if you PMed your most trusted staff member with the details. We don't like to intrude, but equally, life catches up with everyone to a greater or lesser degree. Just having a bit of extra schoolwork isn't going to cut it.

* We won't, however, be accepting reasons such as 'The person I want to do the kill is in another thread' - that's frankly just tough. We don't really care if it's the other person's fault, if they're not clearing their occupied thread IMMEDIATELY, then you're the one that should be looking into alternative avenues of death. Writer's block is also not a good enough reason unless you can qualify it with something else going on. Creatively drained does not mean you can't get up a death post. Will it be the ABSOLUTE BEST death you can do? No, but at least it'll be on time. Nothing says you can't spruce it up a little later.

* From here on, only your first extension will allow you to remain eligible for BKA/BDA. If you get two, then sorry, but you're no longer allowed to be in those competitions for this particular character. You took to long. If the second extension expires, then we're taking control of the death ourselves. Note that if you DON'T ask for an extension and go over the ten days, we're going to take the character off your hands.

Again, sorry for being a hardass on this, but the level of procrastination and the number of deadlines not being met have made this a serious issue. Hopefully we won't have to take your rights from you, but we will if you make it necessary.

That said, have fun with this round of deaths, folks.

SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!
[+] spoiler
13:58 Gianni Oh come on you broke someone's heart
13:59 Gianni you are proud, not embarrassed
13:59 Christian Yes
13:59 Christian Be proud
13:59 Christian Do we not all strive to break a human soul?
[+] spoiler
Vincenzo/a 'Vinny' 'Enzo' Gatti | DO IT FOR THE VINE.
Toby 'Noodle' Andreasson | :|
[+] spoiler
G008 - Kammy So'oialo | wants a new script
G062 - Becca Everett | was a damn superstar
G071 - Sunshine Cho Lee | trusted
[+] spoiler
G026 - Rosalia Fiametta | Found it. | Walkie Talkies
G014 - Yelizaveta 'Bounce' Volkova | Out of here | Gasoline
B060 - Brock Mason | Thump. Thump |
G029 - Kristina 'Kris' Hartmann | Put Down. | Drama Bombs [∞], M79 Grenade Launcher [x6 grenades]
G117 - Jessie Anderson | Still Smiling | Faith

Super Llama
Contender

January 16th, 2011, 1:01 am #2

Anyone with a gun who wants a kill PM me plz. Kay nevermind

Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh...it is MORPHIN' TIME!

V5 hopefuls:
Hiro Fukuyama: "N-n-no, I-I'm not scared."
Lucy Rosenberg: "If you're looking for friends, I don't think I can help you with that."
Angus McDonald: "To hell with you! If anyone here deserves to live, it's me!"

[+] spoiler
Maria "Animal" Graham is dead at the Residential District.
Duncan McMahon is dead at the Residential District.
Sebastian Decartes is dead at the Infirmary.
Petrushka Ivanova is dead at the Groundskeeper's Hut.
banthesun wrote:She wanted those horrible metal balls to stop banging against her legs
ZombiexCreame wrote:But would Celeste even want help from a guy that whips out his pistol without a second thought?

decoy73
Winner

January 16th, 2011, 1:11 am #4

Yeah, I was afraid I'd have to do this, but ...

Someone please hero out Charlene? Getting rolled back-to-back is just unkind no matter who it is.
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

[+] spoiler
Male #9 - Zubin Wadia; Status: ACTIVE, "... and for those three reasons, good fences make good neighbors."(-5 -4 -3 -2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10)
Female #32 - Katarin "Kat" Tolstoff; Status: #70 ELIMINATED, "How's Miles? He must really be in a lot of pain right now."(-2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5)
Male #53 - Michael Whaley - Status: #9 ELIMINATED; "Just ... wanted ...help." (-1 0 1)
[+] spoiler
Male #16 - Jason Clarke; Status: #111 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Instinct - "Bollocks ..."
Male #28 - James "Jimmy" Robertson; Status: #97 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Darken Your Clothes and Strike a Violent Pose - "Stay strong ..."
Male #41 - Simon Telamon; Status: #213 RESCUED, Final Location: A Slight Change of Plans - ??? ?????????, ? ?????????, ? ???? ??? ???????? ?????, ? ????, ?? ????? ??? ????????? ???????? ???????, ??? ?????? ?????. ?? ?????????? ?? ??????? ????? ??? ?? ????.
Female #31 - Charlene Norris; Status: #189 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Everyday is like Sunday - ""You're my ... BFF. You ... were the best ..."
Female #50 - Tiffany Chanders; Status: #161 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Legoland Empire - What is she going to do with that now? It's not like (Adopted from selphie_trabia)
[+] spoiler
Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Gandhi Tribe

Female #17: Jaquilyn Locke WINNER
Female #9: Cassidy Kant SECOND PLACE
Female #16: Venice Pennington-Johannes THIRD PLACE
Male #9: Zubin Wadia JURY MEMBER #10
Male #14: Joachim Lovelace JURY MEMBER #9
Male #4: Owen Kay JURY MEMBER #8
Female #57: Cammy Davidson JURY MEMBER #7
Female #39:Lana Torres JURY MEMBER #6
Female #12: Cassandra Black JURY MEMBER #5
Male #29: Matt Masters JURY MEMBER #4
Female #32: Kat Tolstoff JURY MEMBER #3
Male #41: Virgil Jefferson-Davis JURY MEMBER #2
Male #32: Rutherford ?R.J.? Roger JURY MEMBER #1

Gwe Tribe
Douglas MacAllister #3 MEDEVACED
Male #59: David Zimmer #8 ELIMINATED
Male #24: Francis St. Ledger #9 ELIMINATED

Shak-Ti Tribe
Female #44: Sharon Austin #5 ELIMINATED
Female #18: Claire Monaghan #7 ELIMINATED

Varna Tribe
Female #19: Miranda Millers #6 ELIMINATED
Female #64: Alice Gilman #4 ELIMINATED

Brahman Tribe
Jake Mordetsky #1 ELIMINATED
Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN

Little Boy
Contender

January 16th, 2011, 4:42 am #5

ACK!

I USE MY FANCY ROLE NULL TO SAVE JIMMY.
V5

Oswaldo Marx --> "Chicks dig scars? Yeah, I'm calling bullshit." --> Cicada Nights
Mikko "Mike" Korhonen --> "Interesting, very interesting!" --> A Casual Question
V4 / Mini's
[+] spoiler

Jay Holland > "If I just smile, I guess they'll think it's all okay." ESCAPED
Jimmy Brennan > H&K CAWS (12 gauge) > "Step through that door and underestimate me, just like all the rest!" > PLACED: 22 / 276
Roland Harte > Kris > " This is, for all intents and purposes, my war now." > PLACED: 150 / 276
Orn "Dutchy" Ayers > Harpoon > "I fell in a puddle..." > PLACED: 98 / 276

Abby Erickson > Claw Hammer > "I get tired easy, so maybe the big sleep would be good for me." PLACED: 27 / 53
Brett Torres > Raven Arms MP-25 (.25) [x4 clips (6 round capacity)] 17/24 /// Stoner 63 (5.56x45mm) [(150 rounds per Drum)] 300/300 > "Bloodthirsty little bunch, ain't we?"
Jonas Jeffries > PINK TEAM > MAC-10 [x8 clips (30 Round Capacity)] 30/30 > " 'ow doo I make the muggafuggin' kh-chg noibs?!" PLACED: 31 / 66
wrote:"My dick did the Mexican Hat Dance and I had to suppress the moan that wanted to escape." - Casey
NOTE TO SELF: Burns on the left side. LEFT SIDE.

KingKamor
Leader

January 16th, 2011, 11:56 am #6

If anyone is willing to Hero Ridley at this point, looks like now is the time. Because his death will totally keep you guys up at night or something! D:
G###: Lark "Birdie" Finley
(Pending Approval)

B###: _____ ______
(Profile In Progress)

decoy73
Winner

January 17th, 2011, 12:50 am #7

((Grumbles at the sheer bad luck ...)) If nobody heroes me, I am going to swap Charlene Norris for Jason Clarke. I just feel that I can do more with Charlie right now than Jason. PM me for death rights.
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

[+] spoiler
Male #9 - Zubin Wadia; Status: ACTIVE, "... and for those three reasons, good fences make good neighbors."(-5 -4 -3 -2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10)
Female #32 - Katarin "Kat" Tolstoff; Status: #70 ELIMINATED, "How's Miles? He must really be in a lot of pain right now."(-2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5)
Male #53 - Michael Whaley - Status: #9 ELIMINATED; "Just ... wanted ...help." (-1 0 1)
[+] spoiler
Male #16 - Jason Clarke; Status: #111 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Instinct - "Bollocks ..."
Male #28 - James "Jimmy" Robertson; Status: #97 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Darken Your Clothes and Strike a Violent Pose - "Stay strong ..."
Male #41 - Simon Telamon; Status: #213 RESCUED, Final Location: A Slight Change of Plans - ??? ?????????, ? ?????????, ? ???? ??? ???????? ?????, ? ????, ?? ????? ??? ????????? ???????? ???????, ??? ?????? ?????. ?? ?????????? ?? ??????? ????? ??? ?? ????.
Female #31 - Charlene Norris; Status: #189 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Everyday is like Sunday - ""You're my ... BFF. You ... were the best ..."
Female #50 - Tiffany Chanders; Status: #161 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Legoland Empire - What is she going to do with that now? It's not like (Adopted from selphie_trabia)
[+] spoiler
Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Gandhi Tribe

Female #17: Jaquilyn Locke WINNER
Female #9: Cassidy Kant SECOND PLACE
Female #16: Venice Pennington-Johannes THIRD PLACE
Male #9: Zubin Wadia JURY MEMBER #10
Male #14: Joachim Lovelace JURY MEMBER #9
Male #4: Owen Kay JURY MEMBER #8
Female #57: Cammy Davidson JURY MEMBER #7
Female #39:Lana Torres JURY MEMBER #6
Female #12: Cassandra Black JURY MEMBER #5
Male #29: Matt Masters JURY MEMBER #4
Female #32: Kat Tolstoff JURY MEMBER #3
Male #41: Virgil Jefferson-Davis JURY MEMBER #2
Male #32: Rutherford ?R.J.? Roger JURY MEMBER #1

Gwe Tribe
Douglas MacAllister #3 MEDEVACED
Male #59: David Zimmer #8 ELIMINATED
Male #24: Francis St. Ledger #9 ELIMINATED

Shak-Ti Tribe
Female #44: Sharon Austin #5 ELIMINATED
Female #18: Claire Monaghan #7 ELIMINATED

Varna Tribe
Female #19: Miranda Millers #6 ELIMINATED
Female #64: Alice Gilman #4 ELIMINATED

Brahman Tribe
Jake Mordetsky #1 ELIMINATED
Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN

Dropbear
Player

January 17th, 2011, 12:55 am #8

SWAPPING Ben Powell for Sapphire McLeod.

Looking for a paintball and sword fight, PM me.

Jonny
Leader

January 17th, 2011, 1:48 am #9

Huh.

If there are any unclaimed hero cards left, might one of them pretty please go to Julian? I, uh... I don't think I'm ready to see him die yet.

But if not, oh well. That is SotF.

MurderWeasel
MW's Private Rank

January 17th, 2011, 8:54 am #10

This is a bit late...

One day and fifteen hours until card deadline.