OnceForgotten
Cannon Fodder

March 22nd, 2016, 11:02 pm #76

Yugikun wrote:Are you going to make three bad guys who are all like Kiryama, then make one good guy like shuya?
Ha! you have revealed my plans!

No. That is a signature that has been there since I last logged on to this account, in 2006. I think it was sarcastic then. It remains sarcastic now.
clever quip

MurderWeasel
MW's Private Rank

March 23rd, 2016, 6:39 am #77

Heya! Welcome back to SOTF. It's always super cool to see folks return. If you've got any questions about how things are different now, feel free to hit up me or any other staffer (we have purple names).

Spinnentier
Cannon Fodder

May 13th, 2016, 7:41 am #78

Hi, I've just joined the site. I came here through TVtropes (which is more common here than I would have thought) and I'm looking forward to using this site.
I do have a question for any staff who happen to be reading this, however. Is now too late to join the Pre-Game? Obviously a new student suddenly appearing on the Island would make no sense, however something like someone moving to the school's area might be continuity-friendly. Of course this is up to the staff here to decide.
I'm still here, just lurking though for the most part.

Violent-Medic
Winner

May 13th, 2016, 9:06 am #79

Hello, new peep!

Not a staff member, but I can answer the question anyway. It is not too late to join Pre-Game! Submitting your character for the game itself automatically allows them to mess around in Pre-Game until the island itself starts. So no problems there. :3
[+] Spoiler

(Sprites courtesy of the awesome Fenris.)

B020 - Daniel "Danny" Brooks | Weapon: Portable CD player with batteries | DECEASED
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: N/A
V6 - 1 2 3 4

G002 - Lillian "Lily" Caldwell | Weapon: Army Helmet | DECEASED
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

G043 - Clarice Halwood | Weapon: Can of Air Freshener | ALIVE
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[+] Spoiler
B020 - Joe Carrasco | Weapon: Dressage Whip | DECEASED - "All the wishes... impossible. Gun's enough."
PREGAME - Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Prom: 1 2 3 4
V5 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

G003 - Naomi Bell | Weapon: Electric Hedge Trimmers | DECEASED - "S-s-stop."
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Prom: 1
V5 - 1 2 | Meanwhile - 1

G043 - Mallory McCormick | Weapon: Flathead Screwdriver | DECEASED - "Okay... Hospital... Then tennis..."
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
V5 - 1 2 3 4 5 | Meanwhile - 1

Cicada Days
Winner

May 13th, 2016, 9:23 am #80

Hey there Spinnentier! Yeah a lot of us do end up getting directed here by old TVT. And don't worry, the island start still hasn't been properly announced, and even then there is still plenty of time to apply a character! You don't necessarily need to participate in Pregame if your application runs short on time (tho obviously it would probably be fun to participate!), there have been awesome island characters with no Pregame threads.

Hope you have fun! Never be afraid to PM staff or any of us ordinary folk and ask questions or plan. :3
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
"C'mon! It's just a prank, bro."

- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4
Unofficial Theme : 'When it's clear to everybody I'm always the last to know.'
Extra art by Mimi! (1)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Sprite credit to Yugikun (Beryl Mahelona, Gyu-ri Christensen, and Demetri Fustcher) and Fenris (Charelle Chernyshyova, Ramsey Cortez, and Joanne Coleman).
[+] Spoiler
Character Relationships (no longer updated)
Hero | Swap
[+] Spoiler

B036 - Dead
(Adopted from Yugikun)
[+] Spoiler
"And you were the one looking to pick a fight. Don't complain when you don't get the one you want."
- Memories - 1 2 3 4 5 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 - Sadie Hawkins - 1 2
[+] Spoiler
"Hope that's good enough."
- Arsenal - Bag of dried chipotle chilies (LOST)
- Island - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
- Meanwhile - 1 2
[+] Spoiler

G047 - Dead
[+] Spoiler
"It's Tina."
- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 - Sadie Hawkins -
[+] Spoiler
"You're nothing."
- Arsenal - The 'Man Catcher' (LOST)
- Island - 1 2
- Meanwhile - 1
- ??? - 1
Sprite credit to Fenris (Ben Fields) and Yugikun (Tina Luz).

Spinnentier
Cannon Fodder

May 13th, 2016, 2:24 pm #81

Thanks for the help guys!

Really looking forward to my time with this community

Can't wait to get started!
I'm still here, just lurking though for the most part.

Leaf
Player

May 13th, 2016, 2:50 pm #82

oh hi dude have a nice stay here and if you need to ask questions, feel free to fire away
[+] Spoiler
Born underneath a Canadian sky to parents who were quite possibly mounties, Lore roamed the wild unknowns of Quebec, becoming a kickass gamer girl and a sassy action lady. She has both fought a beaver to the death and won several arguments on instagram. Scientists have struggled for years to figure out which is sharper - her wit or Valyrian steel. She is most known outside of SOTF for her portrayal of Yuno Gasai in the anime series The Future Diaries, which she shot for 43 days on-location. She still has the pink hair dye.

Karl Kadaver
Cannon Fodder
Karl Kadaver
Cannon Fodder

June 13th, 2016, 4:57 pm #83

Hello, everyone! I'm dropping by to finally introduce myself. I've been bopping around various roleplaying sites and my travels have since brought be back here. I didn't join up immediately when I found this place several years ago, because it seemed so huge and intimidating. But I've done a bit of growing, and I'm not afraid to stretch out and really put my writing chops to the test!

Although... I'm not sure I'll jump in right away. I may just lurk for a while and join the Mini RP. Don't want to dive in all at once, lest I risk hypothermia.

Besides, I just ate.

Dannyrulx
Leader

June 13th, 2016, 5:44 pm #84

Hey! You might want to join actually, since it's pregame, and you'll never get a better chance. I just showed up, and I've already gotten one person accepted and done a few RP posts, so I would heavily suggest it!

Also, it's more cannon fodder so there's a smaller chance for one of my guys to be rolled .
You don't win the game of death by dying first. The name's a little misleading.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
AUCTIONED OFF DUE TO INACTIVITY.
My eternal shame was that I let this happen.
[V7]
Yeah, It hasn't even started yet and I already have characters, That's what happens when you're an idiot.
Elizabeth Wilson: "I rock an eyepatch. Kinda have to, but it's nice to have style in the bargain.
[/spoiler]

June 13th, 2016, 9:58 pm #85

Welcome aboard! And yeah, what Dannyrulx said. There is never a better time than now to join in and make a character. V6 is still in pregame, and the hype for it is pretty real.

Cicada Days
Winner

June 13th, 2016, 10:02 pm #86

Yeah we could definitely use more fodder. No better time to join main than now! Most skill levels may apply, no need to cut your teeth on Mini or whatever, especially because main version can run for 1-2 years so if you miss it it could be a while before you can even begin doing anything in the next pregame. It's really up to you but I'd recommend you take the plunge, swimming metaphor, etc. And welcome to SOTF! Whatever you choose to do I'm sure you'll have fun. :3
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
"C'mon! It's just a prank, bro."

- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4
Unofficial Theme : 'When it's clear to everybody I'm always the last to know.'
Extra art by Mimi! (1)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Sprite credit to Yugikun (Beryl Mahelona, Gyu-ri Christensen, and Demetri Fustcher) and Fenris (Charelle Chernyshyova, Ramsey Cortez, and Joanne Coleman).
[+] Spoiler
Character Relationships (no longer updated)
Hero | Swap
[+] Spoiler

B036 - Dead
(Adopted from Yugikun)
[+] Spoiler
"And you were the one looking to pick a fight. Don't complain when you don't get the one you want."
- Memories - 1 2 3 4 5 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 - Sadie Hawkins - 1 2
[+] Spoiler
"Hope that's good enough."
- Arsenal - Bag of dried chipotle chilies (LOST)
- Island - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
- Meanwhile - 1 2
[+] Spoiler

G047 - Dead
[+] Spoiler
"It's Tina."
- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 - Sadie Hawkins -
[+] Spoiler
"You're nothing."
- Arsenal - The 'Man Catcher' (LOST)
- Island - 1 2
- Meanwhile - 1
- ??? - 1
Sprite credit to Fenris (Ben Fields) and Yugikun (Tina Luz).

Leaf
Player

June 13th, 2016, 10:32 pm #87

Karl Kadaver wrote:Hello, everyone! I'm dropping by to finally introduce myself. I've been bopping around various roleplaying sites and my travels have since brought be back here. I didn't join up immediately when I found this place several years ago, because it seemed so huge and intimidating. But I've done a bit of growing, and I'm not afraid to stretch out and really put my writing chops to the test!

Although... I'm not sure I'll jump in right away. I may just lurk for a while and join the Mini RP. Don't want to dive in all at once, lest I risk hypothermia.

Besides, I just ate.
Like Cicada mentionned, no need to go on mini because it's right in endgame and main hasn't started yet. So really, you still have plenty of time to do whatever you want.
[+] Spoiler
Born underneath a Canadian sky to parents who were quite possibly mounties, Lore roamed the wild unknowns of Quebec, becoming a kickass gamer girl and a sassy action lady. She has both fought a beaver to the death and won several arguments on instagram. Scientists have struggled for years to figure out which is sharper - her wit or Valyrian steel. She is most known outside of SOTF for her portrayal of Yuno Gasai in the anime series The Future Diaries, which she shot for 43 days on-location. She still has the pink hair dye.

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

June 14th, 2016, 2:28 am #88

We're better anyway.
[+] Spoiler
Jerry Fury - The man, the myth, the legend
Coleen Reagan - The girl who half-loved the world
[+] Spoiler
V5 Roster:
Cody Patton : That bitch.
Sean Mulcahy : The world was kind to reprieve him of his fear...
Jessica Sanders: She hoped it would be quick...
[+] Spoiler
20:17Sideliner:Toben and Ricky are like a sibling version of the Joker and Batman, only Batman is just as much of a mass murderer. He just hides it better.
19:58LaurelsHow does your dick smell like Fritos?
14:36 MimiI THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS > 14:36MimiI THOUGHT YOU REALLY LICKED HER

The Burned Handler
Mr. Danya

June 14th, 2016, 2:35 am #89

Your name sounds like what a pro wrestler in the eighties would call themselves. Other than that, welcome aboard!
MurderWeasel getting impatient wrote:Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.
wrote:18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!
wrote:16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene
[+] Spoiler
wrote:11:55 Zarina turns out I work best with people when most of the people are dead
wrote:18:30 Slam Well we don't really do showers in the UK
wrote:05:57 *** Christian joined #sotf
05:58 shotgunkid oh crap
wrote:05:54 frogue i can be a time consuming process!
wrote:16:47 Irene "let it sit for half an hour, it's better when it's not so cold" he said.
16:47 Irene well...
16:48 Irene it exploaded.
16:48 Irene all over my hands.
Gianni no wrote:15:54 Aloha Leg cramps happened suddenly and i can't move X_X
15:55 Gianni wb :3
wrote:21:20 *** Persy joined #sotf
21:21 Gianni Hey Persy!
21:21 Namira my mutant alchemist
wrote:21:31 Pancapples [The weather] Was beautiful today.
21:33 Solitair oh no
wrote:18:48 Ruggawork Who doesn't want to rape Bro
wrote:17:30 Ohm Sweet, I'm using then
wrote:14:18 Wes 'm so hungry ;c
14:18 Wes :c8
14:18 Wes...
14:18 Wes fuck it
14:18 mib_7zyd33 That's not what you're supposed to do to food.
14:19 Imehal Nah, that's kinda par for the course around here.
14:19--- Ohm is away (Ew)
wrote:14:50Pancapples I kinda miss the Crusades now.
Bad Ohm! wrote:18:51*** RC quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
18:51 Ohmfg Yay!
Laur doesn't like people being in chat wrote:18:33 Laurels Agh, people are here
18:33*** Laurels quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Germany vs. Germany! wrote:18:47 RC I should send my list of ideas to SOTF_Help once I get rid of the dumb ones on the list
18:48 Bikriki so you want to send them an empty list?
wrote:19:40 uyugin taking bets on who will be the big douche in v6
19:40 Kilmarnock Actually I'm going with Laur.
wrote:14:01 Kilmarnock Girl!Slam was cute I guess.
wrote:11:29 Naft Dude uncool
11:29 Naft I was talking about conceptual penises and you made the penises real
wrote:13:59 Solitair I love seeing people get mentally broken

Alex
Cannon Fodder

June 22nd, 2016, 8:41 pm #90

Hello hello! I'm Alex.
A few of you've met me on the chat, and I am excited! Looking forward to having fun with you all ^^